2.4

29% · 3989 · 66%
2.5
1.7
2.4
Brand Manager for Optimalprint ? Claim your listing.

Jake D.
Jake D.

Headache inducing

I’ve made my purchase and paid for shipping and never received my product. After a whole month I reached out (twice!) when Chris told me the shipping failed so I would have to pay for it again, essentially blaming me for not being home. That is an ordinary excuse, all my missed deliveries leave cards and I can pick it up from the post office. This didn’t happen and frankly has never happened before. The lack of accountability for their chosen method of delivery should rest on their shoulders. Absolutely abysmal from this company. I will never use this company again and I’ll make sure my friends and family know about the horrible experience I’ve had.
GAYLE
GAYLE

200 DOWNLAD PICS IS USELESS

Have had multiple hard cover books made.... latest quality not on par with a couple of years back. Clarity and standard of print much lower. Biggest Gripe!- is that you can only download 200 photos to then create your book. Spend hours doing so and then find I have 230 photos so book cannot be completed - USELESS FEATURE.
Ariel K.
Ariel K.

Their custom mugs are excellent

I’ve had two mugs printed with optimal print and they’ve both been beautiful quality. I couldn’t be more happy with their swift and solid service, will definitely use again!
Paige
Paige2 posts

Great quality and quick turnaround

I ordered place cards for my wedding and got express shipping, they looked perfect and came very fast. I would order again from this business.
You are Scum
You are ScumSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Blurred print

I ordered a custom poster and it was way below an acceptable quality. When I tried to raise the issue with their "computer customer service" they refused to deal with my issue and quite happily took my money for a garbage product. All I can say is use this company at your own risk cause they have no intention of resolving any issue.
Wedding Thank-you Card
Wedding Thank-you CardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a massive time waster

I have spent ages trying to put together a wedding thank-you card. If you want to edit certain things you have to go all the way to the very start. Then when finally it was done and I wanted to pay I couldn't put in an Australian address, or the voucher they were advertising. I tried to get help twice through their live online chat system and both times were utterly useless and deeply frustrating. If you aren't in the USA don't waste your time with Optimalprint.
mia mcinerney
mia mcinerney

amazing!

I ordered a customised calendar for a xmas present, not only did i get a massive discount but it also looked absolutely amazing and i am so happy with the results. it looked absolutely beautiful and fantastic quality. so pleased
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Do not purchase from this company

I bought Christmas cards last year from this company and I liked them. The quality has definitely gone down this year. The cards need to be folded and when you do they start to tear at the spine. The envelopes were not sealable. I tried to contact them but just got a generic response with no apology about my concerns.
Bany
BanySydney, NSW

The lowest quality you can imagine

I have received my photos printed on resin with a very poor quality, no costumer service, I can't contact them and they blocked me on chat!!!!
CWW
CWWSydney, NSW5 posts

If I could giver zero starts I would

I spent 20 hours creating a photo book of my baby, and $250 later, it arrived and it is the worst quality printing I've ever seen!! All the photos are pixalated and the colours are warped and blurry. It's unreal. I've used Snapfish and Milk in the past. I recommend them, beautiful pictures. Do not use Optimal Print!!! You've been warned.
Julie P.
Julie P.

Horrible

Made a photo book of a major holiday my husband and I recently took to have a nice reminder, and after spending many hours creating this photo book, went to check out and got this unrecognizable error code!! Spent more wasted time trying to figure out why I could not print the book, and finally got an answer that the book was not available!!! Why would this not be told to the customer from the beginning before countless hours are wasted! I don’t usually take the time to write reviews, but this is a huge fault with the company ! Don’t waste your time use another provider!!
Julie M.
Julie M.

Stuffed up my calendar photos ruined Christmas gift

Terrible I waisted my money on Christmas gifts do not use these guys they have no care factor cut off all the heads didn’t resize my photos to fit calendar.
Hanna M.
Hanna M.

I guess you get what you pay for

Cheap and shall I say nasty, photos pixalated and colours off.
Kathryn
Kathryn

Terrible

My photo book came back with heads missing !!!! These were Christmas presents , so disappointed. They obviously don't reduce the image to fit into 'frame sizing'. Never again. I'm attaching just a couple of the pages, there were multiple pages the same.
Chels
ChelsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible !

Sizing was for a child even though I got adult sizes, and quality was shocking. Don’t buy from here.