MPN: MJ1000

Tom
TomIllawarra, NSW

So easy to use and clean!

I love the optimum 600M. It's so easy to use and to clean, I have had 2 other juicers in the past which I cant even compare to the 600M. It is super simple to set up and pull apart to clean with a little tooth brush tool to really get in there and give it a good scrub. My room mates used to hate me making juice as it was so loud but not any more! They can hardly hear it. I make a celery juice every morning and a nice immunity booster juice with orange and ginger.

Purchased in May 2021.

Frances Morell
Frances MorellCentral West, NSW

Easy to clean!

Easy to use
The unit is Quiet which is important when wanting to juice celery early in the morning
The juicer is Easy to clean which I love
Juices really well
Love it

Purchased in May 2021 for $274.00.

Julie-Anne
Julie-AnneHunter Region, NSW

Love, love, love this juicer!

Before I bought the Froothie 600M I did my research and this juicer stood out amongst the rest as well as all the positive reviews I read.
Well... I haven't been disappointed. It's amazing quality, it's so easy to clean, quiet to run plus I'm surprised on how much juice it extracts from the vegetables. I'm a complete convert to juicing and I am looking forward to all the benefits to my body that juicing offers. I'm yet to experiment with all the juicing recipes in the booklet provided with my juicer but so far so good.
Thanks to customer service for your wonderful support and brilliant service.
Cheers Julie-Anne (one happy customer) :)

Purchased in May 2021 for $295.00.

May IP - Australia - B.
May IP - Australia - B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product

Easy to assemble, use and clean. Unfortunately too small for me and my family. I would recommend this to someone who is single or not use the machine too frequently.

Purchased in January 2021 for $269.00.

Anna
Anna Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great juicer for a great price

Really good juicer. I was looking for cold pressed juicier and this juicer is really working well and great value for money. I strongly recommend it to someone who wants to make juice every day for a better well being.

Purchased in November 2020 for $300.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Nguyen Dao
Nguyen DaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Review from a very happy customer

Purchased in January 2020 for $274.00.

Great longevity

This juicer has worked well for a long time, when I needed to replace a part after quite some time the customer service team was very quick with their feedback and SO incredibly nice! Made it really easy.

Denis F
Denis FMid North Coast, NSW

Impressive Product and Service

Purchased APRIL 2019, used regularly and enjoyed since. I alternate between Juice and Smoothies, for which I use the Optimum Blender. In early DEC 2020 I had an issue with the Juicers Auger. On contact with froothie I received fast and excellent support. I was impressed. The auger was replaced under warranty.

Purchased in April 2019.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Juicer For Most Things But NOT Celery

Purchased in January 2020 at Froothie for $249.00.

Corinne L.
Corinne L.Sydney, NSW

juice

There was an issue with shipping the juicer and upon complaint I was contacted directly by the general manager who was apologetic and resolved my complaint amicably

This review has been updated from my previous complaint

Purchased in June 2020 for $300.00.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances
Chris ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond expectations!

I bought the juicer particularly to make nut milk and healthy juices for my grandkids. WOW! it has ticked all my boxes for size, ease of use, cleaning and taste.

Purchased in July 2020 at Froothie for $239.00.

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Improves energy, health and vitality. Can't not use it now!

Our family loves our weekly CABALA juice. The excess gets turned into ice-blocks which the kids just love. Our whole family is now healthier thanks to this juicer. You do need to cut the fruit up into very small pieces however otherwise the juicer will not cope.

Purchased in January 2019 for $297.00.

MissAnna
MissAnnaAU

This juicer extracts so much more than my old centrifugal juicer!!! Simple to use and easy to clean.

This is such an easy to clean and simple juicer. My 11 year old son uses it and loves it. It’s compact and not imposing sitting on the bench. Juice lasts up to 3 days in the fridge. The only con is cutting up the food To smaller sizes BUT I don’t mind this and purchased with this in mind. After sales support is EXCELLENT and I can not fault this juicer or company on anything. Recommend to all my friends. Thanks so much.

Purchased in February 2020 at Froothie for $329.00.

Simply exceptional all around

Upon the sale of my juicer from Froothie they were very informative and very helpful. Once my juicer had arrived it has been an absolute dream to operate, it compacts down to a wee carry box perfect for taking away with you if/when you travel.
I have also had quite a few questions for Froothie post purchase and they have been & continue to be very very helpful & prompt with there responses. I give them 10/10 for there product & another 10/10 for there service, simply exceptional to deal with. Cheers Froothie Team

Natalina
NatalinaNortheast, VIC

Very happy with my Optimum 600M Cold Press Juicer

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in April 2020 at Froothie for $274.00.

Shelleyasked
600M

What is the diameter of the mouth of the feeding shute on the 600M model?

Hi Shelley
It is not a round mouth but more like a rectangle with curved sides- it measures 4cm by 4.5 cm. An apple cut into 8 pieces would fit nicely. Hope this helps

Shelley

Thank you Chris. I opted for the H3000 just in the last hour. I like the wide feeder and want it for leafy greens (apparently horizontal cold press is best) and for celery and carrots (less likely to get stuck.) Cheers, Shelley

Hello Shelley, Alex from Froothie here
For the Optimum 600M: chute size - 3.8 x 4.8cm.
Hope this helps :)
Best
Alex

Katasked
600M

Why is it taking so long for my order to be processed ?- ordered and paid for over a week ago.
Then I was advised it would be despatched (hopefully) on Friday or Monday.
Still nothing and now no response to my latest email.
I see from a previous review that they were surprised how quick delivery was!
I was really looking forward to starting juicing but this has taken the edge off a bit

KtB
KtB

Hi Kat, I can't help you with this, as my one (a year ago) came within a few days. Maybe they're awaiting another shipment.
Why not ring 03 8609 2210 and speak with François? The customer service is usually very good.
Best wishes, hope it arrives soon!

Hi Kat!
I'm so sorry you've had this issue getting a hold of us!
The 600M has been selling out faster than we can bring it in so it's caused a logistical delay for us :(

I can definitely check up on your order and let you know, just get in touch with us here:

Or send us a message on Facebook or call us on 1300 309 900!

- Roy

Kat

Received my juicer yesterday - so far so good - I have viewed the videos relating to this specific product which have been very informative. I can feel a "it was worth the wait" comment emerging at this stage, but will hold off for a few days to see how I go when I get some fresh ginger to juice.

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives