OptiSlim VLCD Classic Series

Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana, etc...
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OptiSlim

sonja h.
sonja h.Victoria

Unpalatable

Disgusting, I bought 2 boxes of banana as I love the optifast ones, I'm probably going to put them in the bin and cut my loses, very watery and has a strange chemical flavour, leaves a terrible aftertaste back to optifast for me

Purchased in July 2021.

Taste

I’m so happy with Optislim

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $200.00.

Taste
Emma
Emma Illawarra, NSW

Optislim Vanilla shake doesn’t take like vanilla!

Price wise the optislim is good & affordable!
It doesn’t taste like vanilla so I’m disappointed also I don’t find it very feeling compared to optifast!
When I prep my shake the night before I shake it for like 40-50 seconds and put it in the fridge and its thick and smooth to drink!

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

Lucy B.
Lucy B.Gippsland, VIC

Good price and tasted okay

I have tried the banana and strawberry shakes and okay with them. They are so much cheaper than other brands and offer great value. Not doing the small bowl of vegetables tho as I prefer to have a small portion low calorie meal instead

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.99.

Taste
Linda P
Linda PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Market Research Fail

Great tasting, I don't think so! Before they changed the packaging and formula it did taste nice. NOW IT TASTES HORRIBLE! I have tried Optislim Platinum, creamy coffee and Optislim Strawberry, both after New packaging and formula. It is hard enough to diet, now I have to force myself to drink them.

Purchased in March 2021.

Taste

It's good, just make it right!

I have only tried the chocolate. I blended (using my little Blitz2Go blender) a couple of blocks of ice with the chocolate shake and chilled water and it tasted good.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $31.00.

Taste
Alisha H.
Alisha H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible shakes

We have been using Optifast but with the supply issues right now thought we'd give the Optislim banana and strawberry shakes a go. Afterall their bars aren't bad and how much different can they be, right? We are going to struggle to finish the box, they are too salty and don't combine well. Back to Optifast we run!

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.00.

Taste
Renoir
RenoirToowoomba

TOO SWEET, gross

From the first mouthful this stuff is just horrible.. it is so sickly sweet (I’m guessing to hide the saltiness of it) that it’s almost undrinkable, and it has a weird grainy curdled texture that is really unappealing. Tastes the opposite of healthy. Gross. Waste of money.

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

Taste

Awful, wish i read reviews before purchasing.

I tried the banana flavor and the taste was disgusting, completely undrinkable.
I felt very sick like i was about to throw up right after trying it and would never try it again.
0/10 definitely do not recommend.

Purchased in February 2021.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

Claire Bear
Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Been 2 months hungry all the time watery tasteless shakes

Purchased in January 2021 for $25.00.

Taste
Emma
EmmaDunlop 2615, ACT

Tastes revolting!

I usually buy Optifast, and switched to Optislim this week due to the cheaper price. The taste is revolting, I can barely drink it without gagging. The taste is so bad I checked the use by date, sure they must be off, but they are still in date to 2022. I've tried many other diet shakes in the past and enjoyed the flavour, but Optislim is just awful. It's also very watery and doesn't fully dissolve. I'm sure it works as well as other shake brands, but the taste is so disgusting I would not recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Alanah R.
Alanah R.South East Queensland, QLD

BETTER THEN OPTIFAST

I've tried both OPTIFAST and OPTISLIM, chocolate, strawberry and chocolate mint.
I can't honestly fault optiSLIM, I was sceptical at first because of the difference in price between them both, but after trying optiSLIM I'll never go back to optiFAST. OptiSLIM manages my hunger for a good 2-3hrs and it actually tastes just like a real milkshake. Definitely recommend OPTISLIM!

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.00.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could Zero Star it I would

I tried Vanilla and it made me feel very nauseated, and physically unwell. The taste was definatly "NOT GREAT" despite what the advertising said. There is absolutly no comparrison to the Aldi brand which i absoutly enjoyed. I would not reccomend this product.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $27.99.

Kara
KaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mix it with a nutribullet not to bad

I have tried all the flavours only like the choc and vanilla but what i do is mix them in a nutri bullet with ice some fruit, nuts and protein power with water or almond milk.. not to shabby tastes pretty good then and goes a bit further in a nutribullet than without, otherwise they aren't very nice.

Purchased in November 2020.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hate the taste - bitter

I've only tried the espresso which I tried to dissolve in water however no matter how much I shake, whisk or stir there are solids which don't dissolve. I'm going to complete the course for this one box to test its effectiveness in weight reduction but will then move onto another brand that doesn't smell, look or taste as bad.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

Weight LostYes