OptiSlim VLCD Classic Series

OptiSlim VLCD Classic Series

Banana, Chocolate, Espresso, Strawberry and Vanilla

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent!

I’ve tried all the flavours, but find the chocolate to have the best taste. It’s kind of like Milo, but has more of a dark chocolate flavour. They’re reasonably filling, but I’ve found it’s better to mix it with milk rather than water. I’m still losing weight, but I’m not quite as hungry between “meals”. I’m quite happy with the results.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Close your eyes and dream of a Big M!

I began Optislim to get me kick started into a healthier lifestyle.
Strawberry is my favorite, it froths up so thick and creamy. The banana one is also very tasty, especially with a dash of cinnamon. The chocolate flavour is good when you are feeling like a little indulgence, but the vanilla one has a very unpleasant aftertaste, I would not purchase this flavour again.
You can really just close your eyes and dream of a Big M, they are tasty and not overbearing in artificial flavour.
The shakes are so simple, you can take them anywhere and prepare in an instant. I have been a previous skeptic of meal replacement programs but Optislim has really changed my views.
So far I have lost almost 7kg in 6 weeks, but a relative has lost 40kg in 3.5 months after the Doctor placed him on these for morbid obesity @150kg.
Best price I have found is Chemist warehouse 2 boxes for $55.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $27.50.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes

Just started and happy so far

Ok I've only been in this for 3 days and already feel less bloated and healthier .I purchased the starter pack which has all the flavours and couple of soups to try so a total of 14 sachets and also a great meal plan and recipe booklet and 12 week online membership.
I personally won't have the cafe latte as I don't do coffee.
I liked all the other flavours but not overly keen on the soups .
I've started with two days of three meal replacements and today I will replace two and go for a low calorie meal with veg.
So far so good
I really like the taste of all the milkshakes and have not found those at all lumpy .

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

This is perfect and works a treat. Gives you everything you need to stay feel full.

I have the Banana and the strawberry and mix then together for a bit of a change. Its like anything you have to stick with it for it to work.
I use a small electric blender with cold icy water and its thick and feels like drinking a milk shake.
filling and satisfying.
This is my first week and I have already lost weight and feel better for it, that my motivation to continue with Optislim and a balanced diet of fresh vegetables and exercise.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $32.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Liked it

Bought the chocolate .. loved it tastes ok ..Lost 14 kg in 4 weeks .. didnt find it lumpy at all ... added water and ice cubes ..found it filling as well ... now doing breakfast and lunch .. having low cal dinners

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.99.

Not worth it

It doesn't worth it. I've tried other and the taste is very similar.
This company offer a wide range of taste so when you are using for a long period of time it becomes useful.

Purchased in February 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Not worth it

Not worth it guys!! Been on theses shakes for a few months the taste is rank compared to other products on the market also theses shakes gave me server constipation and made my butt bleed

Purchased in February 2019 at Weight Losers for $26.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

Espresso is revolting - product does work

I’ve gone onto Optislim intensive program ... three shakes per days and two cups of green leafy vegetables. Espresso flavour is revolting just tastes like salty chemicals. The program does work and as I have four boxes (thank fully all different flavours) I will be sticking with it for now. I haven’t experienced any cravings which has been great as I experience quite extreme cravings when water fasting. I do feel hungry a lot more frequently than I do with water fasting though.

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Do not waste your money

Purchased 2 boxes of Expresso flavour and these flavours do not dissolve once shaken up leaving 2 inch of sediment at the bottom of the shaker, lumpy and frothy need a spoon to consume it. Called Optislim and they said there is a problem with the Wheat Protein and that's why it didn't mix so they sent me 2 replacement boxes and didn't ask me to return anything back and that was it. Purchased the Salted Caramel last week and same result as the Expresso this time when i called Optislim they said send the product back to them before they sent me any replacement. Why should i send it back anything to them i paid for them and there product was faulty.
First picture is the Expresso
Second picture is the bottom of the Expresso
Third picture is the Salted Caramel and
Fourth picture is the bottom of the Salted Caramel

Purchased in February 2019 for $55.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostNo change

Did this product ever go through a taste testing process?

After using similar products from Healtheries and Complan which are delicious I was really looking forward to trying Optislim's Espresso flavour. This insipid solution contains not a hint of coffee. I had to hold my breath to get it down. I'll be adding cocoa powder to the rest of the sachets and then never buying it again.

Purchased in March 2019 for $33.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Still Lumpy!

I have used Optifast in the past with success but Optislim was suggested as a cheaper alternative.

I purchased three flavours last year Espresso/Banana/Strawberry and found that no matter how hard I tried there would be unpleasant undissolved lumps in the bottom which put me right off.

After reading these reviews I contacted Optislim and they informed me that there was a problem with the yeast used in the Best Before Apr-Jul 2020 batches.

I have now purchased two 19 Nov 2020 boxes and am having the same problem! (Also two of my original boxes were prior to the date range they mentioned).

I guess you get what you pay for - Optifast is twice the price but at least it works.

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste

Urghhhh - not good

So I have been on optifast and had success on it but the cost was a bit prohibitive. So I read reviews on the Optislim and said okay lets give this a go..... Why, why did I do this to myself.

The Chocolate flavour is my normal go to for Optifast - so Optislim Chocolate was purchased.

Well my first one was a different taste - very, very salty. Unsure but okay I will keep trying, no luck, still salty, chunky and just a bit revolting to be honest.

If you don't enjoy the taste you are going to fail in the programme - give this product a miss. Go to Optifast

The 2 stars was only for the price.

Purchased in January 2019 for $40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

dropping fast

Im really happy. i lost 4 kg in my first week, and 2kg per week after that. totaling 10kg in a mnth. I only buy the vanilla. On its own is a bit bland, but i always add a lot of ice and a tea spoon of coffee for breakfast, and some frozen berries for lunch. ive only tryed the cookies and cream bars and there really filling and taste nice to. i struggle drinking water, so put 2 blackcurrent teabags in a jug, and chill it down. 2 litres of herbal tea is so much easier to get through.

Purchased in January 2019 for $39.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Coffee shake

Revolting, won’t buy again. Expected something that was drinkable. Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. Very disappointed with this product.

Dreadful

I have the espresso and vanilla flavours! Both are really awful Optifast taste so much better, I don't care that it is dearer at least i can drink it!

Extremely disappointed

Found Optislim VLCL Vanilla Batch 138707 Best Before 18/4/2020 to be revolting. It did not dissolve properly (regardless of how prepared) and was full of undissolved particles. Not pleasant to drink at all. I would give it a rating of 1

Revolting

I saw the advertisement on TV for Opti-Slim and as i had been using Opti-fast i thought i would give it a try - I bought the chocolate flavour - what a disappointment it tastes so yuck i cant even drink it. Cheap and nasty.

Disappointed - not the same mixture

My husband and I have been on the Optifast for 1 week and really enjoyed the favour (chocolate) shake VLCD Batch was 02 Jan 2020. We have just opened a new box 17 Aug 2020 it’s lumpy and taste different and does not froth up in the shaker like the 02 Jan 2020. There is something missing or changed in the ingredients. Not happy with this product The rating I would have given would have been 5 excellent but since opening the new box my rating is 2 Bad.

Tastes vile

Tried the strawberry and it is almost unpalatable - yuk! Tastes nothing like strawberry, couldn't even manage to finish one shake. Chocolate only marginally better. Optifast much better in my opinion.

Optislim coffee

I’ve been using the coffee optislim for a week now and it’s lovely, mixed with water only it’s great and I kinda look forward to using it twice daily I’ve cut down on normal coffees so that says a lot. Only thing I have started to experience is headaches but have read in possible side effects being potential headaches, and I have cut calories down pretty drastically immediately, but all in all very happy.
I have previously had the sleeve done 5 years ago so have found this to be very palatable as far as that’s concerned, I’ve not had cravings or anything other than mentioned headaches.