OptiSlim VLCD Classic Series

OptiSlim VLCD Classic Series

Banana, Chocolate, Espresso, Strawberry and Vanilla

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jodie C

Jodie CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did anyone taste test these products when they created them...

We have tried the cafe latte, vanilla, and tomato soup. I could only swallow a few mouthfuls of cafe latte...if you like drinking liquid sugar you will love this product. My daughter tried vanilla and couldn't drink anymore than 1 mouthful and spat it out. I poured hot water into the tomato soup that looks like pumpkin coloured vomit and couldn't get past the smell to bring myself to taste it. On a positive note, I also bought the fat reducing tablets, and though early days, I do think they're helping. I would probably buy these again, but I have binned the shakes.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $70.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful taste!

The taste of salt comes through above the vanilla making it an awful combination. Tried adding blueberries and yoghurt to improve its flavour but the
sugary, salty, unnatural vanilla taste is still there. Impossible to drink, what
a waste of money!

Purchased in September 2019 at My Chemist for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Sunnyday

SunnydayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hope it works

What's with the salty taste of this drink. I guess I can put up with it. At the end of the day as long as I loss 50 pounds before my wedding, I'll be willing to drink anything. The choco taste the best out of the series.

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Powered

PoweredSydney

Salty and terrible taste

I've tried diet shakes from many other brands which are quite enjoyable but this is the only brand that is difficult to stomach.
It has an unpleasant salty taste. I called optislim and the girl told me it is because it contains the recommended intake of sodium. Strange because no other meal replacement shakes brands taste like this.
Very regretful purchase. Will go back to man shake or celebrity slim.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $27.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

ricko

rickoWestern Australia

Avoid - Revolting

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

plgtre

plgtre

Excellent!

I’ve tried all the flavours, but find the chocolate to have the best taste. It’s kind of like Milo, but has more of a dark chocolate flavour. They’re reasonably filling, but I’ve found it’s better to mix it with milk rather than water. I’m still losing weight, but I’m not quite as hungry between “meals”. I’m quite happy with the results.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

lucysredshoes

lucysredshoesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Close your eyes and dream of a Big M!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $27.50.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Dawn

DawnMelbourne

Just started and happy so far

Ok I've only been in this for 3 days and already feel less bloated and healthier .I purchased the starter pack which has all the flavours and couple of soups to try so a total of 14 sachets and also a great meal plan and recipe booklet and 12 week online membership.
I personally won't have the cafe latte as I don't do coffee.
I liked all the other flavours but not overly keen on the soups .
I've started with two days of three meal replacements and today I will replace two and go for a low calorie meal with veg.
So far so good
I really like the taste of all the milkshakes and have not found those at all lumpy .

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Wayne F.

Wayne F.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect and works a treat. Gives you everything you need to stay feel full.

I have the Banana and the strawberry and mix then together for a bit of a change. Its like anything you have to stick with it for it to work.
I use a small electric blender with cold icy water and its thick and feels like drinking a milk shake.
filling and satisfying.
This is my first week and I have already lost weight and feel better for it, that my motivation to continue with Optislim and a balanced diet of fresh vegetables and exercise.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $32.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Kerrie B

Kerrie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liked it

Bought the chocolate .. loved it tastes ok ..Lost 14 kg in 4 weeks .. didnt find it lumpy at all ... added water and ice cubes ..found it filling as well ... now doing breakfast and lunch .. having low cal dinners

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.99.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Not worth it

It doesn't worth it. I've tried other and the taste is very similar.
This company offer a wide range of taste so when you are using for a long period of time it becomes useful.

Purchased in February 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

Not worth it

Not worth it guys!! Been on theses shakes for a few months the taste is rank compared to other products on the market also theses shakes gave me server constipation and made my butt bleed

Purchased in February 2019 at Weight Losers for $26.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Prudence

PrudenceSydney, NSW

Espresso is revolting - product does work

I’ve gone onto Optislim intensive program ... three shakes per days and two cups of green leafy vegetables. Espresso flavour is revolting just tastes like salty chemicals. The program does work and as I have four boxes (thank fully all different flavours) I will be sticking with it for now. I haven’t experienced any cravings which has been great as I experience quite extreme cravings when water fasting. I do feel hungry a lot more frequently than I do with water fasting though.

Purchased in April 2019 for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Angelo

AngeloMid West, WA

Do not waste your money

Purchased in February 2019 for $55.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostNo change

Did this product ever go through a taste testing process?

After using similar products from Healtheries and Complan which are delicious I was really looking forward to trying Optislim's Espresso flavour. This insipid solution contains not a hint of coffee. I had to hold my breath to get it down. I'll be adding cocoa powder to the rest of the sachets and then never buying it again.

Purchased in March 2019 for $33.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Still Lumpy!

I have used Optifast in the past with success but Optislim was suggested as a cheaper alternative.

I purchased three flavours last year Espresso/Banana/Strawberry and found that no matter how hard I tried there would be unpleasant undissolved lumps in the bottom which put me right off.

After reading these reviews I contacted Optislim and they informed me that there was a problem with the yeast used in the Best Before Apr-Jul 2020 batches.

I have now purchased two 19 Nov 2020 boxes and am having the same problem! (Also two of my original boxes were prior to the date range they mentioned).

I guess you get what you pay for - Optifast is twice the price but at least it works.

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste

Sammy D

Sammy DNew South Wales

Urghhhh - not good

So I have been on optifast and had success on it but the cost was a bit prohibitive. So I read reviews on the Optislim and said okay lets give this a go..... Why, why did I do this to myself.

The Chocolate flavour is my normal go to for Optifast - so Optislim Chocolate was purchased.

Well my first one was a different taste - very, very salty. Unsure but okay I will keep trying, no luck, still salty, chunky and just a bit revolting to be honest.

If you don't enjoy the taste you are going to fail in the programme - give this product a miss. Go to Optifast

The 2 stars was only for the price.

Purchased in January 2019 for $40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

dropping fast

Im really happy. i lost 4 kg in my first week, and 2kg per week after that. totaling 10kg in a mnth. I only buy the vanilla. On its own is a bit bland, but i always add a lot of ice and a tea spoon of coffee for breakfast, and some frozen berries for lunch. ive only tryed the cookies and cream bars and there really filling and taste nice to. i struggle drinking water, so put 2 blackcurrent teabags in a jug, and chill it down. 2 litres of herbal tea is so much easier to get through.

Purchased in January 2019 for $39.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Coffee shake

Revolting, won’t buy again. Expected something that was drinkable. Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. Very disappointed with this product.

Dreadful

I have the espresso and vanilla flavours! Both are really awful Optifast taste so much better, I don't care that it is dearer at least i can drink it!