Optus Business

FhowieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unreliable and deceptive

scooternut
scooternutPerth, WA

Communication and assistance plus!

I appreciated the pitch, reciting details to put me at ease and reducing my bill, then offered extra services. I was deliberately non responsive, to see what he would do.

Loretta

Credit checks?

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nix
NixSydney, NSW

Do not deal with optus or you will regret it ......

Optus took over my 4 mobile services from Voda by offering cheaper monthly costs. After 3 months, I requested for new iphone 12 to be added on the service, they declined my application. What the...they said I don’t have enough credit history to get the phone that worth $2,000. My personal asset is worth over $10M and never had a credit default in my whole life. Obviously, those policy makers must be a bunch of PIG (no brainers) and Optus is run by Monkeys (being paid peanuts by Singtel).
They will do everything to get your business but no after sales service.

Denis I.
Denis I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Optus the worst decision i have ever made

Optus has lied been misleading when we initially made the switch, we have been paying for redundancy which we never had and it was only until there loop product was down for over a week that this was evident. I had lost over $50000 in sales that one week and all they offered was to reimburse me the money that i had already paid over the last three years for the non existance redundancy and $63. This is only one of many issues i have encountered when trying to get anything done with this company. The latest a simple handset and plan upgrade to two of our company mobiles has turned into a 4 month nightmare and is still to be resolved. I would not recomend them to my worst enemy.

OnceLovedMYOB
OnceLovedMYOBSydney, NSW

Optus Business Centers Dont Get Back to Their Customers

I have been having terrible trouble with Optus Business Centre in Parrmatta, so i asked to be transferred to Norwest.... here i'm having exactly the same issues, staff taking forever to respond back to emails and calls. The staff are lovely and knowlegable but these so called Business Centres must be so understaffed that they simply are not available to take calls or respond to emails. I have just been advised by the Norwest branch that it takes 2-3 business days for them to typically respond to customer queries. I was advised that this is how all business countrywide respond to their customers! REALLY? This slow repsonse means it is taking me forever and day to put in place what i need to for our new phone system and NBN Connection.

Clint B
Clint BQueensland

Deceptive and misleading

This store is deceptive and misleading and using sales techniques that are unscrupulous. They do not tell the whole story on your contract or what fees and charges are payable, they just want the money and lied and mislead me to get the deal. Then after discovering there deception, guess what? They could care less hahaha.
Will not hounor product warranties, sure, at first you will be treated great, but just wait until you go back with a problem, then you are nothing but dirt.
The things they did to me to get a sale are akin to common theft.
Complaints fell on deaf ears as all they wish is to exploit vulnerable people , the sale is king!

ABC67
ABC67Perth, WA

What a disappointment

After years of enduring the systemically woeful service of Telstra, we made the move to Optus. While Optus is more competitive on pricing, their service is just as deplorable as Telstra. They are a massive disappointment, seriously how can these Telco's get away with their complete lack or service? Optus are hard to get hold of, takes so long on hold and then you sadly speak to people to struggle to understand, then they get it wrong. They deserve NO STARS.

happyrabbit
happyrabbit

Carlingford Optus - Poor customers' Services and lack knowledge to help

With the migration from ADSL to NBN, I managed to strike a good deal with the Optus on-line Service and went to Carlingford Store to activate the Deal. Staff were dis-interested to explain the step by step migration process nor able to honour the on-line Deals I had... in fact, the staff denied there was any Deal made until I shown them the email communication on my ph. Eventually they came clean and said they are franchisee and not able to honour the Deal. Should have told me at an earlier stage of the contact.

Leon
LeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Optus Loop don,t go there

No business ph for 6 days, no answers no call back just the standard answer "your problem has been escalated. only positive is the call centre was Australian. Optus loop has always been a faceless operation

IBPtyLtd
IBPtyLtdSydney, NSW

OPTUS is a nightmare for your business

Sophia M
Sophia MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was poor

Went into mall to ask few basic questions and the guy servicing was so vague and never answered questions properly and seemed irritated by simple questions regarding new phone that has just come out
Walked out feeling horrible

Nothappyjan
NothappyjanIllawarra, NSW

Helpful friendly service

I recently purchased a small modem for my daughter from the Bruce ACT store. They were extremely busy but the young man took his time to ensure it was all set up and ready to go as soon as I gave it to her. Great service.