Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000

MPN: PC9000

Pros

• Clean feel after brushing

• Travel case and USB charger

• 6 different cleaning modes - good for sensitive teeth

• Sleek design

• 12 day battery life

• 2-minute timer with 30 second intervals

Cons

• Premium price

• The app can seem redundant

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (6) · No (8)
ferg887

ferg887Victoria

Great clean

Purchased in November 2020 at Kogan.com for A$139.00.

Kasparov

KasparovSydney

Premium Toothbrush is Worth the Investment

Purchased in October 2020 at Shaver Shop for A$175.00.

Hi,
We are so delighted to hear that you have been enjoying our Oral-b Genius 9000! We hope that you continue to love this product as much as we do!
Thanks,

Katty Phan N.

Katty Phan N.Sydney, NSW

Oral-B guiding app sucks ver 8.0.5 (2113) updated in 2020

I’m using this product and updated the guiding app on iphone to latest version 8.0.5 (2113) and it failed to detect where I’m brushing. Brushing in the left corner and it detects I’m brushing on the right, waste my time, especially annoying in the morning rush.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Genius 9000 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Ian Carrigan

Ian CarriganBrisbane

After 2 years and 2 mths my hand set failed. 2 mth out of warranty. I sent it to Braun and they replaced it. Thank you!!

Just Out of warranty but replaced regardless for free, thank you Braun. Excellent public relations. No fuss no problem. I will continue using my oral B Genus 9000 for a long time yet.

Purchased in May 2018 at Shaver Shop for A$199.00.

Hi Ian,
Thank you for this lovely message, we are so glad that your experience with Oral-B is to the standard we have for our products. We hope you continue your oral health journey with Oral-B.

staurhy

staurhyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Tier Toothbrush

Purchased in December 2019.

Hi,
Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you are enjoying your expense with the Genius 9000 and we hope that you continue enjoying your oral care regime with Oral-B.

Fahad A.

Fahad A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t live without it

well done Oral-B this product is genius as they call it. you will feel the difference after two days or less.
Daily used and I am happy with this product Oral-B Genius 9000.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$169.00.

Hi Fahad,
Thank you for this review, we are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Oral-B genius 9000!
Thanks,

Kitty

Kitty

A bit over the top but very good

The app is a bit over the top and I didn’t end up using it after the first couple of weeks. The toothbrush is very good and it’s great having a travel case.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

Hi Kitty,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Great that you are enjoying the actual toothbrush and the convenience of the travel case,

Kristen and Teresa

Kristen and TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best tooth brush ever

I am a fussy person when it comes to my teeth. I love perfection. This tooth brush makes it so easy as it has so many different settings. It is powerful and gives a deep clean that leaves your mouth fresh and clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Sparkyv8

Sparkyv8Perth, WA

Pricey, yet practically perfect!

I absolutely love this toothbrush! Sleek, stylish, lots of practical accessories and quality finish!
The included travel case is "genius" and very handy and convenient to take away on my travels. Meanwhile the included brushes and charging dock are all top notch items that I simply couldn't rate higher!

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for A$159.00.

Kim F

Kim F

Brilliant toothbrush

Bought this toothbrush through work promotion, I love this toothbrush. My teeth have never felt cleaner and it even has it's own app that you can brush with that shows you how well you have brushed. Brilliant

Purchased in January 2020 for A$100.00.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for reaching out and for leaving this review, we are so happy your teeth have never felt cleaner.
Happy brushing,
Oral -B

Usability testerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Real Genius

I'd been using my old Oral B electric toothbrush for close to 20 years and it was getting slower and slower. I decided to replace it with a Genius 9000 and I was amazed on the first use how much better it was than my old one. It was fast and the mouth feel after use was just like a professional clean. A red light shines if you press too hard and the 2-minute timer is divided into four quadrants that align with L-R upper and L-R lower; and it connects to my iPhone. I am not interested in the iPhone connection but it is there if ever I am so bored I want to review my oral hygiene performance. I like it so much I bought one for each of my grand kids.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for A$179.00.

KirstenNew South Wales

Died after 2 years. Cheaper toothbrushes have lasted much longer. Waste of money

This toothbrush stopped working after just over 2 years. I've had cheaper brushes last more than twice that long.
Button locations are a pain as they mode button was positioned where the power button should be and power button was too high therefore kept pressing the wrong button. Did have a convenient travel case but it was hard to wash. Charge lasted about the same as any of oral b toothbrushes. Won't ever buy again. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2017 at eBay for A$200.00.

Kirsten

I did reach out to your customer care and they said they could not help and the only way I could fix it was to get it repaired at my own cost.

krishanSydney, NSW

poor Quality

I use to love Braun Products but not anymore. Bought four of these brushes about 4 months ago and already two brushes started getting rust on tip where cartridge sits and third one is showing signs. I take so much care of these brushes that after every use clean with running water and wipe them off. I called customer service, Guy told me no service center in NSW where I can take these brushes back. He said to post them to Melbourne at my own expense. I spent so much money on these brushes but that was my wrong decision.

Purchased in September 2019 at padstow dental for A$170.00.

Sad balloon

Sad balloon

powerful and clean

I am a dentist and recommend this to all of my patients. Dramatic results and so effective at removing plaque. Why use a manual when an electric brush does most of the job for you?

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$200.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Thank you for your review!
We value that as a dentist you recommend this to all of your patients, and understand how easy dental hygiene can be at home with OralB!

Patti

Patti

Useful product

Recommended by dentist, so must be good. Like the travel case also very handy. Long charge lasts about a week, like the new colour choice too. Would recommend for everyone.

Purchased in December 2019.

GymGuy

GymGuyARMIDALE

Good toothbrush with excellent battery

Very good toothbrush. Timer, just right speed, always on sale, excellent battery, easy to use. What else can I say, it is just too good. Get one to save dentist bill.

Purchased in January 2020 at Shaver Shop for A$100.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review GymGuy, glad you like it!

Ace

AceSydney, NSW

LOVE this product

I recently purchased this particular toothbrush. I love oral b and wanted to try something new and Im glad I did. I cannot recommend it enough. Love all the functions and the design. Its a must have.

Purchased in August 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review Ace, glad you enjoy it!

Khang_Hua

Khang_Hua

Great main unit in the bathroom

This is a great investment. It is super powerful and the battery last a long time. Would recommend getting one definitely. Has many other features inbuilt to for a better clean.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear, Khang, thanks for the review!

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Noticeable results immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Shaver Shop for A$179.00.

T_TS

T_TSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far this electrical toothbrush has done a good job!

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for A$174.00.