Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000

MPN: PC9000
See the Best Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oral-B

Pros

Clean feel after brushing
Travel case and USB charger
6 different cleaning modes - good for sensitive teeth
Sleek design
12 day battery life
2-minute timer with 30 second intervals

Cons

Premium price
The app can seem redundant

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (8) · No (10)

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect teeth

I am an older person, lucky enough to have my own teeth, and I can thank Oral-B for contributing to that. I've been using their electric toothbrushes for years, the Genius 9000 is the latest one and I love it - the perfect clean every time. It reminds you how long it's being used and if you're not using it correctly it gives out a red light. The charge lasts a minimum 6 days with two of us using it twice a day. The travel case doesn't take up much room and there is an inbuilt USB port for easy charging.

Purchased in at Shaver Shop for $175.

Oral-BOral-BSend a private message

Hi Helen, Thanks for your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that you're loving your Oral-B Genius 9000. We hope that you continue to enjoy our range of products.

AndyVictoria

Brokedown after just 1 year

Bought the Toothbrush from Chemist Warehouse and it stop working after just 1 year. Unfortunately, we have lost the receipt and were unable to claim a warranty. I think Oral-B needs to perform more tests with such a premium product. Please don't ask me to call the Customer Support team, as I can assure you we have had multiple conversations about this.

Purchased in .

Zarmina
ZarminaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best for every day Oral care..

CandyFairy
CandyFairyDarling Downs, QLD

Rose Gold Genius!

I have been using the Oral B Genius 9000 in Rose Gold for a good while now and it is not only super pretty but it's also the most functional toothbrush I have ever used! It does everything and more and makes keeping track on your oral health really worth while. The different brush heads give your teeth a super thorough clean and with use the app is really fun and helpful.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Genius 9000 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

ferg887
ferg887Victoria

Great clean

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $139.

Kasparov
KasparovSydney

Premium Toothbrush is Worth the Investment

Purchased in at Shaver Shop for $175.

Hi,
We are so delighted to hear that you have been enjoying our Oral-b Genius 9000! We hope that you continue to love this product as much as we do!
Thanks,

Katty Phan N.
Katty Phan N.Sydney, NSW

Oral-B guiding app sucks ver 8.0.5 (2113) updated in 2020

I’m using this product and updated the guiding app on iphone to latest version 8.0.5 (2113) and it failed to detect where I’m brushing. Brushing in the left corner and it detects I’m brushing on the right, waste my time, especially annoying in the morning rush.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Ian Carrigan
Ian CarriganBrisbane

After 2 years and 2 mths my hand set failed. 2 mth out of warranty. I sent it to Braun and they replaced it. Thank you!!

Just Out of warranty but replaced regardless for free, thank you Braun. Excellent public relations. No fuss no problem. I will continue using my oral B Genus 9000 for a long time yet.

Purchased in at Shaver Shop for $199.

Hi Ian,
Thank you for this lovely message, we are so glad that your experience with Oral-B is to the standard we have for our products. We hope you continue your oral health journey with Oral-B.

staurhy
staurhyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Tier Toothbrush

Purchased in .

Hi,
Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you are enjoying your expense with the Genius 9000 and we hope that you continue enjoying your oral care regime with Oral-B.

Fahad A.
Fahad A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t live without it

well done Oral-B this product is genius as they call it. you will feel the difference after two days or less.
Daily used and I am happy with this product Oral-B Genius 9000.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $169.

Hi Fahad,
Thank you for this review, we are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Oral-B genius 9000!
Thanks,

Kitty
Kitty

A bit over the top but very good

The app is a bit over the top and I didn’t end up using it after the first couple of weeks. The toothbrush is very good and it’s great having a travel case.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo

Hi Kitty,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Great that you are enjoying the actual toothbrush and the convenience of the travel case,

Kristen and Teresa
Kristen and TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best tooth brush ever

I am a fussy person when it comes to my teeth. I love perfection. This tooth brush makes it so easy as it has so many different settings. It is powerful and gives a deep clean that leaves your mouth fresh and clean.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Sparkyv8
Sparkyv8Perth, WA

Pricey, yet practically perfect!

I absolutely love this toothbrush! Sleek, stylish, lots of practical accessories and quality finish!
The included travel case is "genius" and very handy and convenient to take away on my travels. Meanwhile the included brushes and charging dock are all top notch items that I simply couldn't rate higher!

Purchased in at eBay for $159.

Kim F
Kim F

Brilliant toothbrush

Bought this toothbrush through work promotion, I love this toothbrush. My teeth have never felt cleaner and it even has it's own app that you can brush with that shows you how well you have brushed. Brilliant

Purchased in for $100.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for reaching out and for leaving this review, we are so happy your teeth have never felt cleaner.
Happy brushing,
Oral -B

Usability testerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Real Genius

I'd been using my old Oral B electric toothbrush for close to 20 years and it was getting slower and slower. I decided to replace it with a Genius 9000 and I was amazed on the first use how much better it was than my old one. It was fast and the mouth feel after use was just like a professional clean. A red light shines if you press too hard and the 2-minute timer is divided into four quadrants that align with L-R upper and L-R lower; and it connects to my iPhone. I am not interested in the iPhone connection but it is there if ever I am so bored I want to review my oral hygiene performance. I like it so much I bought one for each of my grand kids.

Purchased in at eBay for $179.