Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000

MPN: PC9000

So much power

Ok I had the oral b 5000 before receiving the 9000 it as a gift. And thank you Santa. It cleans so much better than the 5000,,, of course. And the battery power/charge awesome... I haven’t tried the app as yet, but will

Purchased at Shaver Shop Online store.

This is awesome!

This is the best electric toothbrush I’ve come across. Worth the money. Love the settings and Bluetooth mode with the timer to show you how long to clean sections of your teeth.
Simple to use. Takes a few hours to charge so I normally charge after my morning brush. Lasts a few weeks before a recharge is required. Haven’t yet been to the dentist for a clean since purchasing this brush as it does the job well enough for me. Definitely one worth having!

Variety functions on it

This is well made toothbrush. I have been using oral B brush for over 20 years this is the latest model. I can control and monitor through bluetooth connection and several mode to brush. It seems Oral B has their own know-how.

Good for ensuring correct Brushing

I have been using this tooth brush for the last two weeks and I'm quite impressed. It has a function on the lighting ring that helps ensure you brush in all areas of your month. In using the brush, it will flash at 30 second intervals alerting you the need to move to a different portion of your mouth - meaning a complete mouth clean will take exactly 2-minutes. The colour of the light is also changeable to suite your preference.

The app connectivity will sync whether you have brushed your teeth or not and allow you to enter in information like whether you have flossed or mouth-washed. Which is helpful to see if you have been brushing your teeth correctly or not. The app can also monitor and tell you what areas of your mouth are brushed the most or missed!

The kit I purchased came with a polishing head, phone mount and a travel case - most of which I have not used yet - but seem to be of a good quality.

Coming from a cheaper Oral-B electric toothbrush ($25) there is certainly a difference in the amount of power this brush has - Well, worth the investment for replacing your old electric toothbrush!

Gives a total clean feeling!

I have always loved the oral-b electric toothbrushes in the past and this one is no exception. The round brush head is truly the best on the market in my opinion as it gets in the back areas of my mouth and cleans all faces of each tooth. I wouldn't go without an oral-b electric toothbrush as it gives a total clean feeling. The toothbrush has many different power modes but essentially I end up using the normal mode everyday.

Bought one for my boyfriend and he loves it

I bought one for my boyfriend for his birthday present and he absolutely love it, even though he felt it is probably not a right gift for birthday but he loves it regardless and now he is saying that he is getting one for my birthday, which I am kinda happy and sad at the same time.

Fantastic

I bought this to replace an earlier model that was beginning to lose its charge (after many years though).

This model is excellent. Its compact so its great for travel (which I do for work). It charges quickly, the design is good to hold and the travel case is sturdy.

highly recommend.

worth it

It was also very customary to use it at the beginning. It used a medium-hard brush head and didn't bleed. It was refreshing and quick, and it was very convenient.
The sound is a bit big.
Charging is fast, and it can be used for 2 weeks when the charge is full.
Overall not bad, worth it.

Works good.

The app has me flossing twice a day where as before I was only flossing twice a week. This toothbrush and app are so well designed I had to come here and express my elation.

Great toothbrush

Have had a couple of oral b toothbrushes. This is by far the best yet. Faster charge time, much longer battery life and brush action is faster. The app is a waste of time really however, as long as the battery lasts better than in the previous nimh models then it will be a great product

Make your toothbrush more intelligent than you.

Using the attached suction cup holder to attach the phone to the mirror, the Oral-B app can identify the location and cleanliness of the teeth being cleaned by the phone camera and electric toothbrush Angle. Cleaning is the same as the first generation of the same 3D cleaning technology, with 6 cleaning modes. The fuselage is equipped with a circle of lights, flashing twinkle, so that you brush your teeth no longer lonely.From then on I love to brush my teeth.

Absolutely Recommended. This tooth brush is Great

Okay so I am an adult-child meaning I really hate to brush my teeth & I always forget which has caused me tons of dental problems over the years! As soon as I got this toothbrush, I could tell it would help me WANT to brush my teeth & with the app installed on my phone, it can also remind me to do it! The app is awesome, it tells you if you are brushing too hard, it times your brushing, it has goals to set and reach, it keeps track of your brushing habits & so much more! I love the small round head versus the much more expensive Sonicare toothbrush I used before. It's actually fun to reach new brushing goals like the whitening 3 shades challenge or the 30 day 2 min challenge. Just using this toothbrush in general is rewarding since my mouth feels so clean everything I brush! It is perfect for adults like me who forget to brush and also for kids too because of the small brush head and app interactiveness. I don't regret this purchase at all!

Wow!

I’ve tried many different styles of tooth brushes and haven’t found one as good as this! The battery is powerful and lasts great! The brushes are strong and do a fantastic job at cleaning your teeth. Would recommend getting one for yourself!

This is a great toothbrush

My periodontist advised this toothbrush as I have been a somewhat overly robust with my manual brushing, resulting in damage to my gums. Among several benefits of this toothbrush is the the pressure monitor that alerts me if I apply too much pressure. The choice of several optimised brush heads gives a very good clean without aggravating my gum recession.
Coupled with the smart phone app, this has resulted in a vastly improved brushing and flossing regimen.
Bluetooth connectivity, timer, reminder and a range of personalised settings brings dental hygiene into the 21st century.
It's probably not necessary to buy the top of the range model as less expensive members of the 'genius family' offer the most salient features at lower price .

Good toothbrush but questioning if it's worth the price.

I do like this toothbrush and I love the different features. I don't use the bluetooth phone connectivity. I do like the pressure sensor. It reacted when I pressed too hard on my teeth. I do wonder if a slightly cheaper toothbrush would be just as effective.

My Teeth Feel So Smooth All Day.

The Genius 9000 is so easy to use. Especially when paired with your phone. I noticed the difference after my first brush. My teeth feel smooth all day a so well as having a healthier colour to them too. I will not go back to a regular electric toothbrush. Do your fangs a favor and get one of these.

Amazing product!!!

I love this toothbrush. By far the best I’ve ever purchased. I love the fact that it has many different filters and that there is an app so you can see if your brushing you teeth wrong. I also love that it shows a red light when you need to be more gentle on your teeth. It’s great to share with the family as you can easily remove the toothbrush heads and they each have there own slot on the toothbrush charger. Great product especially for the whole family. Defiantly a non gross way to share a toothbrush.

Great Cleaning with a few gimmicks.

I have been using manual toothbrushes for most of my life. I decided to try an electric toothbrush. Being a technophobe, I was attracted by the Genius 9000's smartphone connectivity. After buying the toothbrush & setting up the Oral B app on my phone I was itching to try the new toothbrush. I soon realised that I wouldn't be using the phone's camera mounted on my bathroom mirror when brushing my teeth very often (in fact at all!). Far too fiddly! Oh the other hand, the Genius 9000 is definitely far superior to manual brushing. as other reviewers have stated, you can feel that your teeth are much cleaner, when you run your tongue over them, after cleaning. The timer makes you much more disciplined about cleaning each quadrant of your teeth, Charging is quick & easily lasts for over a week. I like the over pressure 'red' indicator light as it stops me from applying too much pressure.

Logically, I would probably advise that you look at a lower model (7000?) in the range, without the 'gimmicks', which may offer similar cleaning ability, at a lower price.

Best in its class!!

I am not new to Oral B tooth brush. I have used less powerful ones though and they are OK.
If you want to experience right mix of power, technology, style, glamour and quality this one is for YOU. Performance is mind boggling and display on your phone to guide you if you are brushing correctly is something to experience. German made handle comes with a very stylish smart case. This case (looks like a pencil Box) you not only can charge your brush handle & Mobile but also use it as a stand to support your mobile while charging. If you want just to brush may be this is not right for you. Powerful, Long battery life, less noise, various modes of cleaning this is the machine to pamper your mouth.

Love!

If I don’t clean my teeth using this toothbrush i feel as though I haven’t cleaned them at all. this toothbrush is amazing. It comes with a travel case that charges and spare heads of different types so you can try them and find the one that fits you best. It charges in minutes and holds charge for a couple of weeks before requiring it again. It has speed settings- and different cleaning options- eg gum care, whitening, etc.