Oral-B Genius 9000

Oral-B Genius 9000

MPN: PC9000

Khang_Hua

Khang_Hua

Great main unit in the bathroom

This is a great investment. It is super powerful and the battery last a long time. Would recommend getting one definitely. Has many other features inbuilt to for a better clean.

Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear, Khang, thanks for the review!

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Noticeable results immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Shaver Shop for $179.00.

T_TS

T_TSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far this electrical toothbrush has done a good job!

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for $174.00.

Nyz

Nyz

Good start of the morning

Very good toothbrush. Very reasonably priced. I was very happy with its job. Exactly as advertised. I definitely recommend as i have bought it for all of my family members. Thank you .

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $199.00.

EL

ELPerth, WA

Overall good - but expensive and battery life could be better

Gifted by a dentist friend - overall good but battery definitely didn't last up to 12days as claimed on their website, best I have got is 7 days on 2 x 2 minutes brushes per day.. RRP is expensive.. the oral b is pretty useless anyway..

Purchased in December 2017.

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Perfect toothbrush

I've used many types of electric toothbrush but none quite like oral b genius 9000. Oral b products have gotten better and better over the years and this model is definitely the best I've used. It is an intelligent toothbrush that incorporates the use of an oral b app to help improve oral hygiene of the users

Purchased in January 2019 for $200.00.

Prabhjot Bloom Kaur

Prabhjot Bloom KaurSydney, NSW

excellent

It has multiple cleaning functions and via bluetooth connecting to phone app very helpful to track oral care. Tongue cleaner and floss options is the best.

Comes in a travel case easy to carry and the phone holder is the best. so convenient and easy to carry

Purchased in March 2018.

pinky

pinkyMelbourne

so perfect

its best electric brush comparing with other brands . I like the different light on the brush handle when the pressure sensor is triggered .The Oral B app is quite good, if you're trying to improve your oral hygiene habits.jus i can recommend to everyone its best one

Purchased in February 2019.

Ipshita P.

Ipshita P.

Excellent toothbrush, feels almost like a professional clean-up

Purchased this after reading great reviews online, and truly lives up to the hype. Teeth feel sparkling clean. I switch between multiple heads to ensure all round protection. Only wish the heads came in black to match the all black body.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay.

dAsh

dAshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another brilliant Braun product!

Not only has it trained me to apply just the right amount of pressure when brushing, it has made sure I *clean* my teeth! I thought I had been for 50 years, but the clean I get with this thing, is out of this world!
The tongue cleaner is brilliant too!
I love this thing.

Purchased in December 2018 at Shaver Shop Online store for $189.00.

SAGAM

SAGAMSydney, NSW

Excellent toothbrush with some cool gadgets for monitoring operation with smart phone

Have always used an electric tooth brush for the past decades and have only used Braun to be honest. The technology has just got better and better and this tooth brush is the best I have used to date. The battery lasts and charges quickly when low. One comment is that as the battery gets low the power of the cleaning drops in performance as well so it is better to keep it fully charged. Great range of options to use for cleaning and if you have bad plaque then this works, keeps me away from the dentist now for cleaning to one year from every 3 months.

Purchased in September 2018 at Costco NSW, Auburn for $155.00.

jamesmelb

jamesmelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Toothbrush for the best clean

I've just upgraded to this toothbrush from a 3 year old Oral-B toothbrush that had similar features including the bluetooth but this toothbrush blows away my previous one performance wise.

My teeth feel like I've just had a Dentist Clean and the battery is far superior as is the case.

I will say that I'm not a fan of the app, but I never have been but you don't need it to use the toothbrush as all.

I always use a sensitive head on the Whitening setting and get fantastic results!

Couldn't recommend it higher enough!

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop for $174.50.

Jon

Jon

No disputing that it's a great toothbrush. But ...

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can be compact when travelling, awesome battery life, great toothbrush!

This cleans so well and you'd actually see your teeth shinier after you brush using this toothbrush. You'd feel the difference with freshness and cleanliness with using this and regular toothbrush. It will change your life. Seriously.
Battery life can go on for more about a week.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2018 at eBay for $135.00.

Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

So much power

Ok I had the oral b 5000 before receiving the 9000 it as a gift. And thank you Santa. It cleans so much better than the 5000,,, of course. And the battery power/charge awesome... I haven’t tried the app as yet, but will

Purchased in December 2018 at Shaver Shop Online store.

Shen

ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is awesome!

This is the best electric toothbrush I’ve come across. Worth the money. Love the settings and Bluetooth mode with the timer to show you how long to clean sections of your teeth.
Simple to use. Takes a few hours to charge so I normally charge after my morning brush. Lasts a few weeks before a recharge is required. Haven’t yet been to the dentist for a clean since purchasing this brush as it does the job well enough for me. Definitely one worth having!

Woong C

Woong CAU

Variety functions on it

This is well made toothbrush. I have been using oral B brush for over 20 years this is the latest model. I can control and monitor through bluetooth connection and several mode to brush. It seems Oral B has their own know-how.

Nick O

Nick OTownsville

Good for ensuring correct Brushing

JoelB

JoelBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gives a total clean feeling!

I have always loved the oral-b electric toothbrushes in the past and this one is no exception. The round brush head is truly the best on the market in my opinion as it gets in the back areas of my mouth and cleans all faces of each tooth. I wouldn't go without an oral-b electric toothbrush as it gives a total clean feeling. The toothbrush has many different power modes but essentially I end up using the normal mode everyday.

Eve

EveWollongong

Bought one for my boyfriend and he loves it

I bought one for my boyfriend for his birthday present and he absolutely love it, even though he felt it is probably not a right gift for birthday but he loves it regardless and now he is saying that he is getting one for my birthday, which I am kinda happy and sad at the same time.