Oral-B Gum Care & Enamel Restore

Oral-B Gum Care & Enamel Restore

1.8

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (2) · No (20)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (21)
  • Taste
JANET

JANETMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dreadful taste of deep heat

can't believe the dreadful taste of what i imagine deep heat would taste like. very disappointed as i thought Smooth Mint would be a mild mint as i do not like strong toothpastes. didn't experience ulcers sloughing etc as others have but cannot persist with the taste.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$6.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
NZ320

NZ320Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst toothpaste I've ever used. Caused bad breath!

This toothpaste caused my gums to peel, and my breath to turn foul. I brush twice a day for 2 minutes with an Oral B. electric toothbrush. It did something to the biology in my mouth. My morning breath was horrendous, and my breath would quite quickly turn bad after brushing in the morning. I wear clear retainers top and bottom when I sleep. In the morning, there would be bits in them that had peeled off my gums in the night. I've had to use Therabreath products to stop the bad breath after discontinuing the use of this toothpaste. Awful. I'f I could give no stars, I would.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Mossdan7

Mossdan7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not recommended for some people.

First time i used this toothpaste, after been using for 4 days, my gum starting swallen its looks like other people had a sam problem with this product , I stopped using this product now.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$8.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Wicky

WickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Two days of use is all I’m willing to try

This product is surely faulty. I’ve never had any issues with toothpaste before and I tend to swap between whitening, and sensitive pastes of many brands. This toothpaste burns into your gums causing inflammation of your gums and pain lasting days after use. I’m assuming it contains a substance a large majority of the public are allergic to, so lucky you if you’re not experiencing these side effects! I’m throwing it straight in the bin. I’ve lost all confidence in this brand

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Dangerous product

I have been experiencing a terrible burning sensation inside my gums and on my tongue every since starting using this product a week ago, now my mouth is filled with ulcers inside both top and bottom lips. It's incredibly painful. I see other people have experience the same problem. I will stop using now and report back in a few days.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
MBT

MBTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have had burning sensation inside of top an bottom lips feels like allergic reaction.

Yes felt at first like the inside of my mouth had been scolded and now same is happening on roof of my mouth. Hope Oral B is reviewing given the number of similar experiences I have just read. Great shame as other products I have used have been good and hope this would do what was advertised.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

NashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice product but,...

My gums swollen after use this toothpaste for 2 days. The rest was good, leave the fresh feeling after brush. I love this toothpaste. Is it how this product works, make the gum swollen after use it? Or is it just my gum have a problem and this product try to fix it when i use it.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement Yes
Nash

Thanks for the advise, i will try to use more water when i brush my tooth

Anna B

Anna BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works Wonders

At 57yo I have found that my gums and enamel need some help. I only realised how good it was after I used another toothpaste for a while. I love it and I have had very good results so far. I find the negative comments on this site to be surprising because I have not experience any of the side effects that have been mentioned.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Hi Anna,
Thanks for this review! We can't get enough of the Enamel Restore either and are so thrilled that you are also enjoying this product!

Happy teeth

Happy teethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful drying astringent feeling after use.

Ok people what is with this toothpaste? It's awful!!! Your products have always been great but this toothpaste takes the inside layer off your mouth leaves your gums stinging and your tongue burning for hours... I will never use it again

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Find out how Oral-B Gum Care & Enamel Restore compares to other Toothpastes

Should be removed from shelves

Used this product once, tastes like deep heat and mouth is burning. This product should be removed from shelves. Worst toothpaste I've ever had. I normally don't do product reviews, but this oral b stuff is bad and needs a bad review.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Loreen L.

Loreen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dangerous reactive toothpaste

Dangerous product to use, I’ve always loved oral B, but this gum care product was meant to help sensitive gums... instead for two months using this, Immediately after finish brushing my lower and upper lips swelled. The gums surrounding my lips became immediately wrinkly. I never get allergic reactions and silly me, I thought this was normal, until I got an skin peeling from my lower lip. I purchased from coles and also chemist warehouse .

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Burnt !

this product gives serious burning of the tongue , from the back of the tongue to the tip.
I have used a lot of oral b products and until this one have all been really good but this one seriously should contain a warning

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Horrible - worst toothpaste ever

yes! After a few days my whole tongue was burning and stinging. It is hard to eat & drink and my whole mouth is very sensitive. I never have experienced something like this before and reading all this reviews it made me realize it was the toothpaste.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

MichaelGippsland, VIC

Good the first few times

At first the product seemed quite good, it was evident that it caused the shedding of skin in the mouth after use, though it provided an exceptional clean so I wasn't deterred, after many uses however, I can only assume I was losing skin faster than I could regenerate it, inner lip and under tongue started becoming sore, evident it was the toothpaste as the pain onset was short and occurred after using the product and this was trialled many times, pain can persist for a few days in a row, teeth appeared to become slightly more sensitive though this could be a placebo effect.
Good toothpaste if you don't suffer these symptoms, but unfortunately its not for me.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Michael

Thank you kindly for your response, does your quility assurance team have an email, as that would be preferable.

Tammy H.

Tammy H.Darling Downs, QLD

This toothpaste smells like deep heat and burns

This tooth paste burns my gums and now they are peeling I have been using it for a week I had no issue with my Colgate sensitive pro-relief multi protect

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Causes mouth ulcers

I had redness and dryness on my gums, multiple mouth ulcers and stinging feeling.
Changed my toothpaste and it improved. Searching on the internet got shocked with so many reports like mine.
This product should alert this reactions, this is unacceptable.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Nickinoo

NickinooAustralian Capital Territory

Horrible

I too have had white residue on the tongue and I can see tissue peeling off from the mouth surface. Not at all a pleasant feeling even after couple of hours of brushing. Burning sensation.

Purchased in December 2019.

SnehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This product is Awful!!!! It causes only so much pain and tears

Purchased in November 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Reddy

ReddySydney, NSW

Dead tissue in the month as white residue and mildly irritated feeling all over the mouth.

I have started using it since last weekend it causes white residue on the tongue and I can see tissue peeling off from the mouth surface. Not at all a pleasant feeling even after couple of hours of brushing.
Initially tried it both for morning and night brushing, night brushing is horrible as mouth was so irritated that I had problems sleeping. Shifted only to morning use and still I face the problem. Cant say if its jut me or its the case of poor product testing. Was so looking forward to this being good as I have issue with my enamel get thin.

Purchased in November 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Shirley H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is awful!!! It leaves weird residue in my mouth!!!

My mouth or gum do not hurt, but the toothpaste always leaves some weird residue in my mouth or on my tongue... I had to brush it off with a clean toothbrush every time after I brushed my teeth... It is awful!!!! Ive just used it twice, but Im thinking of throwing it away...I regret buying two of them for the value pack in Chemist Warehouse

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No