Oral-B Pro Health

1.9

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (28)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (4) · No (25)
  • Taste
Ellie1057

Ellie1057Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful - Leaves a stringy residue.

Just like everyone else. When I use this toothpaste my entire mouth peels. I end up with this stringy residue that I have to pick out because it drives me insane. Now I know it's common, it's gone right in the bin.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Its awfull

I was trying to google what is that thing peeling off from my mouth. Surprisingly its paste doing it. I didn't expect this and dont like it at all. This tooth paste is rubbish. How powerful have to be chemical in that paste to make your skin rip off mouth. Please stop making it. Its awfull

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Cat M

Cat MPerth, WA

Will never use again!

Purchased this product because I wanted a real deep clean while brushing, which the product did do my teeth felt super clean. However after constant use for 2 + weeks I had a white film peeling from inside my mouth, once that subsided ulcers formed under and on my tongue and on the insides of my lips. On googling the problem it seems like alot of other people have the same issue. I will not use this product again.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement Yes

Cotton C.

Cotton C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made in China.

It smells and tastes different than the real ORAL B product, any other issues are too early to tell. I stopped using it. Is this an imitation or P&G has chosen to have them made in China for better financial gain?
I noticed a similar comment from an Australian customer and P&G has not replied. I hope you see this and confirm that this is true so we can take you off our shopping list next time.

Purchased in July 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

PierreIllawarra, NSW

Sticky white crap in my mouth

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Pierre

How can you help me unless you give me a refund on this god awful product?

Allergic reaction

Yes. Benne using this toothpaste for a few weeks and getting a reaction the same as what other people have complained about with the slimy film of skin coming out of my mouth, but it did start to settle down. Then one day last week about 1/2 hour after using it. The side of my mouth, bottom lip and underneath my jaw swelled up making it difficult for me to talk and with drinking. I was quite worried as I thought I was having some sort of stroke, but I was able to move all my limbs. I contacted my doctors and they said it was a severe reaction to the toothpaste. So now I am on a course of steroids and a anti-histamine to resolve the issue. So will not be buying any of the oral -b toothpastes again.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$3.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
wayne67

wayne67AU

Made in China

After using this a couple of times noticed on the tube that is made in China, and reading the comments makes you wonder why in earth this is stocked on the shelves into the bin it goes good thing it was half price will never buy another oral b product again

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Liam K

Liam KSydney, NSW

Shocking that this is still on the shelves

I started experiencing weird shedding in my mouth immediately after using it. At first I thought I was feeling excess toothpaste residue in my mouth but was mortified to discover the skin in my mouth falling away.

Sounds like everyone else is having the same experience or worse so I’m wondering why on earth it’s still being sold to consumers?!

Purchased in May 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Amy N

Amy NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Leaves a slimy film in mouth

Bought this toothpaste when on sale at the supermarket and never used this brand before and won’t again. Absolutely hate this toothpaste as it leaves a slimy film in my mouth after every brush.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$3.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

kJm

kJmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Causes excess saliva

I had recently started having an excess of saliva which caused severe irritation in the corners of my mouth and lips. After visiting my dentist I was advised that this could have been caused by Oral B toothpaste I had just started using. Since discontinuing the toothpaste - the problem has stopped

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement Yes
Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous!!

Started using Oral B several days ago for 1.5 days. The inside of my mouth peeled each time I used this toothpaste. By the second day my gums were red and swollen and I had realised it was the toothpaste! Several days on I am in agony with mouth ulcers throughout my mouth and under my tongue. I can barely eat or talk, let alone brush my teeth now (with Colgate!). I cannot believe a product such as this is able to sit on shelves. I will never purchase any oral B product ever again. Terrible.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Laura A.

Laura A.Sydney, NSW

Gums peeling or residue? Ulcers and burning gums. Terrible 0/10

I bought and have been using this toothpaste for years this toothpaste thinking it would be a better choice for my teeth. Every time I brush my teeth it leaves a disgusting film (not sure if skin or residue from the toothpaste) which is particularly awful when at work and not convenient to pick out of mouth (particularly in times of Covid-19)
This toothpaste often makes my gums feel like they are burning and it has caused my partner recently to have a painfully blocked saliva gland. When googling the toothpaste I’m shocked to see so many people exhibited the same symptoms as myself and partner.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Don’t use

Got this as a free sample from Dentish . My god after using it in my month had like slim coming out of my gums sore and stinging. Did not realise at first it was the toothpaste . Until I went to the hygienist she told me it was the effect of the toothpaste . I changed straight away and my month went back to normal . Terrible experience would never recommend this product ever .

Purchased in January 2020 for A$10.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
emily s.

emily s.Sydney, NSW

Dangerous.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Mills

MillsSydney, NSW

Horrific burning, stinging and peeling of inside of mouth and gums

If I could give zero stars I would. I intend to formally write to Oral-B and lodge a complaint about the affects this toothpaste had on me. As soon as I started using it my gums and inside of my mouth began stinging. After brushing only twice I have ulcers under my top lip, under my bottom lip, and around the sides of the inside of my mouth. The salivary gland underneath my tongue is completely irritated and blocked (having formed a bubble) due to the irritation. This product should be immediately recalled. Oral B are continuing to sell a product that affects the health of consumers and this is prima facie negligent.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Alphonse L.

Alphonse L.Western District, VIC

Leaves residue after brushing

Despite providing nice value, the toothpaste leaves several white strings of residue in my mouth after brushing. It happens after every brush, and from three different tubes bought while they were on sale. Seeing as many others are experiencing the same issue, its unlikely just me or just this batch.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$2.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Don’t trust it

I’m silly because I continued to use this product for some months, and always had the same problem. The inside of my mouth would peel after brushing my teeth, even to the point of inhibiting my ability to talk because I was trying to deal with strands of skin in my mouth. Keen to improve the enamel of my teeth, but I am over this product. It has to be questioned why this effect happens!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$9.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Oral-BOral-B

Never ever ever again. Ordered two and have just been to the store to buy another brand instead.

Never again. I ordered 2 of these, because I thought Oral B was one of the better options. But this toothpaste is awful and causes so much discomfort?! I went to the store to buy another brand today - after only a few days with this toothpaste - and I am not someone to waste things. But I will not be using the two I ordered. I am not sure if it is my mouth peeling, or film left from the toothpaste, but whatever it is; it leaves a horrible film inside your mouth. I strongly recommend not buying this toothpaste and that is coming from someone who never bothers to leave reviews.

Purchased in November 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Sim B.

Sim B.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible! Would never use this toothpaste!

It’s Been a week since I have started using this toothpaste .. I have noticed that every time I brush my teeth I get white slimy thing in my mouth.. that is absolutely disgusting!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Superdrug .

as good as any

this is normal, good quality toothpaste, a good product, well made.
made in Germany, so with the normal high German manufacturing standards
and sold by both Coles and Woolworths,
sometimes very cheaply at about half price.

Purchased in January 2020.