Oral-B Pro Health Advanced

Deep Clean, Enamel Strong

mitchger

mitchgerSydney, NSW

Unsafe

Causes skin to shed from both mine and my partner's mouths. Causes skin to shed from both mine and my partner's mouths. Causes skin to shed from both mine and my partner's mouths.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $4.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Jenny

JennyBrisbane

Worse than Battery Acid

Negative effects - all of the above - peeling of skin like string from mouth and tongue - my tongue looks like it has been scrubbed with a wire brush- burning mouth and I don't mean "peppermint fresh". Maybe it will work as a paint stripper or silver polish?

Texanaussie

TexanaussieSydney, NSW

Horrible taste!

It says mint flavour on the box, but it tastes like camphor, eucalyptus and aniseed. Worst toothpaste flavour ever! I took one back, but my husband suffered through the remainder. I want my regular Oral B back, please!

Burning mouth and gums from Oral B sensative gums toothpaste.

Oral B is going into the bin after a week of increased sensitivity and a burning sensation inside my entire mouth that kept me awake all night.I had a quick glance at the ingredients today and was horrified by all the chemicals in the product.I am going to try Coconut oil and baking soda and see if the pain persists. Perhaps it is a reaction to the Mercury fillings but anything that says not to swallow and to keep away from children under 12 cannot be good.

owen3134

owen3134Brisbane

Toothpaste leaves white film after use

I tried this toothpaste and found that it does not foam like other types and has a gritty feel to it. I get a white film on the inside of my mouth and lips after use. I did not realise what this was until reading other reviews for a similar product, Oral B Pro Health and found out that this film is skin peeling from the inside of my mouth.

Muzzie1993

Muzzie1993AU

Review of toothpaste

I am using whitening toothpaste for my Daily cleaning of my teeth and it causes a bit of minor gum bleed at times !!And cavity protection is good to and to maintain my gums but nope

Elizabeth

ElizabethAdelaide

Caused white ulcer - pain

After using it, my inner lips has white painful spots.At first I thought food allergies or other factors. Went for blood test....fine. Confirm is the toothpaste problem because I feel burning sensation after brushing and the next day pain. Now white painful spots that can be peeled off.