Oral-B Pro Health Advanced

Oral-B Pro Health Advanced

Deep Clean, Enamel Strong

1.2

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (9)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Taste
Jane Q.

Jane Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Unfortunately this product gave my sister and I mouth ulcers after using it.

My sister and I developed mouth ulcers and sore mouths from using this product.

Once we realised it was the toothpaste our mouths got better once we stopped using it.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

Nobody E.

Nobody E.South East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive packaging

A very small tube of tooth paste in a big box
Very poor value for money and i will not buy again
You think youre getting value for money but youre not.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Peter

Peter

Sneaky, now made in China

Was made in Germany, an attractive point of difference to other toothpaste brands which in general all do the the job.

Will now choose an alternative as I am reluctant to use Chinese made products which I will ingest e.g. food and toothpaste

Purchased in October 2020.

Skiing1

Skiing1South East Queensland, QLD

Was Great but now Terrible. Now Made in China!

I was very happy user of this product for years and it was made in Germany. Purchased more last month and have found the paste is very different. Checked the box now made in China. I feel ripped off as all of the packaging is still the same looking!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles.

Martina

MartinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tastes like dencorub

I thought I would give Oral B a try seeing that I have been using Sensodine for many years. Well how dissapointed I was. I actually got a shock, as well as my husband. You truly think you have picked up the wrong tube and that you have accidently used the deep heat or dencorub. Sorry, but my honest opinion. Just wanted others to know before they wasted their money. If people like this I would love to know.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Patrick S.

Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caused cavities

This toothpaste started off okay but after a few days i got pain in my gums after using. I had just been to the dentist before starting this toothpaste and my teeth were fine. Know not changing anything eccept tooth past i have got 4 cavities on 2 teryh. It also leaves stringy residue on my teeth. Finaly making my teeth more sensitive.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $4.99.

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oral B Toothpaste Now Made in China

Not the same product as the one originally made in Germany which was excellent. The Chinese made toothpaste is poor quality and has caused throat ulcers. The ingredients listed on the packaging have changed. I will never use this again.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Emma P.

Emma P.Sydney, NSW

Dangerous! Should be illegal.

Had been using this for a couple of weeks. From the start, the skin in my mouth started shedding. Caused a painful burn. Stripped the gum from the bottom of my two front teeth dangerously low. Also tastes awful.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Lost voice

After using this product for a sustained period I feel it contributed to me losing my voice. Started using a different toothpaste and no problems. Interesting reviews already here that may help explain that.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Find out how Oral-B Pro Health Advanced compares to other Toothpastes

Tastes like Indonesian Cigarettes!

I can’t speak for this product’s health properties, but the clove flavour is totally revolting. Tastes just like Indonesian clove cigarettes! I took it back to the supermarket straight away. I don’t think they were very surprised!

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $6.00.

mitchger

mitchgerSydney, NSW

Unsafe

Causes skin to shed from both mine and my partner's mouths. Causes skin to shed from both mine and my partner's mouths. Causes skin to shed from both mine and my partner's mouths.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $4.99.

Jenny

JennyBrisbane

Worse than Battery Acid

Negative effects - all of the above - peeling of skin like string from mouth and tongue - my tongue looks like it has been scrubbed with a wire brush- burning mouth and I don't mean "peppermint fresh". Maybe it will work as a paint stripper or silver polish?

Texanaussie

TexanaussieSydney, NSW

Horrible taste!

It says mint flavour on the box, but it tastes like camphor, eucalyptus and aniseed. Worst toothpaste flavour ever! I took one back, but my husband suffered through the remainder. I want my regular Oral B back, please!

Burning mouth and gums from Oral B sensative gums toothpaste.

Oral B is going into the bin after a week of increased sensitivity and a burning sensation inside my entire mouth that kept me awake all night.I had a quick glance at the ingredients today and was horrified by all the chemicals in the product.I am going to try Coconut oil and baking soda and see if the pain persists. Perhaps it is a reaction to the Mercury fillings but anything that says not to swallow and to keep away from children under 12 cannot be good.

owen3134

owen3134Brisbane

Toothpaste leaves white film after use

I tried this toothpaste and found that it does not foam like other types and has a gritty feel to it. I get a white film on the inside of my mouth and lips after use. I did not realise what this was until reading other reviews for a similar product, Oral B Pro Health and found out that this film is skin peeling from the inside of my mouth.

Mark M.

Mark M.AU

Review of toothpaste

I am using whitening toothpaste for my Daily cleaning of my teeth and it causes a bit of minor gum bleed at times !!And cavity protection is good to and to maintain my gums but nope

Elizabeth

ElizabethAdelaide

Caused white ulcer - pain

After using it, my inner lips has white painful spots.At first I thought food allergies or other factors. Went for blood test....fine. Confirm is the toothpaste problem because I feel burning sensation after brushing and the next day pain. Now white painful spots that can be peeled off.