Alan C

Alan CSydney, NSW

Great service as well as home loan rates!

I refinanced my investor loans through an affiliated mortgage broker service which was funded by Origin MMS and I have to say, my current rates are the lowest on the market and the customer service I am receiving is prompt always in point. Very happy customer!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Non competitive interest rates

Have been with Origin for over 10 years On high interest rates but can’t get a reply when asking for current interest rates as the 5.47 we are paying isn’t competitive in today’s market.

Shelley

Can you please provide a contact so that I don’t need to post my private details

S Kennedy

S KennedySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have been with Originmms for 12 months and had to contact customer service only on couple of occasions, both times customer service was very friendly, professional and helpful. I am grateful for easy and simple application for Covid-19 hardship assistance, fast processingn and prompt response by Originmms. I am happy with the interest rates and overall online access.

S A K

S A KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Rates and Good Communication

Aaron CookGilston

Poor customer service

Interest rates are pretty good, basically where it stops. Rang 5 days ago with an issue & am still waiting for the phone call back as my issues couldn’t be answered. Pretty disappointing and will be moving to someone else.

Aaron Cook

Don't worry about it now I've left a bad review !! I contacted my broker who dealt with the mortgage manager & one of your reps. Save the phone call, cause I won't be answering now

Outstanding service......by Arthur & Poly on 6 April 2020

My husband and I have been with Origin mms for
nearly 2years now, and have recently gone back to buy an
investment property.
It was great to deal with Loan Specialist Stefan Donevski for a second time.
His professionalism and his response to any query and guidance was amazing.
We highly recommend dealing with this loan specialist.

hardship assistance

The response time was quick and efficient. It was very simple to follow both filling out the form and information provided personally over the phone. Top Service provided. Been 16 years with Origin, Thank You.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Hardship Help

Customer service was very helpful & I would personally recommend Origin MMS & will continue to use them myself in future times. They helped direct me to help including deferred repayments for 3 months.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Mila B.

Mila B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, as always

I am with Originmms for more than a year now,and always was extremely happy with service they provide. Have never heard of or been charged with any extra costs by the lender. Cannot be more happier with Originmms and highly recommend.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

David B

David BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service offered

I was looking at refinancing my home loan arrangements, I found the process with this company very easy to use and understand, It also represented best value conditions and rate of all the other compies I checked.

The Loan specialist I had dealing with was Stefan Donevski his responsiveness and professionalism was outstanding, he listened to what I was after and he responded accordingly without being pushy or intrusive. I can highly recommend dealing with this Loan Specialist

Danm

DanmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good interest rates for new borrowers

Loan Start DateJune 2017
Loan used forFirst Home

Low interest rates,

We used Homestar for our first home. Interest rates were great & process fairly quick. Settlement delayed slightly as their solicitors didn’t check the adequacy of our submission of finalised documents.

Loan used forFirst Home
M and H
M and H

Thanks. I have just sent the message now.

Troy

Troy

Homestar = good, their solicitors = bad!!!

First home

I went through Homestar for the purchase of my first home. The process was generally straight forward and settlement occurred on time so overall I am quite happy. My only complaint would be it can be difficult to get in contact with them which did cause some stress particularly right before settlement however I was somewhat expecting this based on other reviews. Otherwise, I can definitely recommend them if you're after a great interest rate.

VerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best rates but you need patience

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Ver

I have raised this internally with your team so they are aware of my concerns. I am happy to provide you further details if you wish. How do I private message you here?

Getting pre-approval took 15 business days. Settlement was without hassle

Getting pre-approval took 15 business days. Quit stressing time for me because I wasn't sure how the assessment and settlement would be. However, other procedure was without hassle. Settlement was quit good.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Dilip

DilipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better Rate

Mortgage Refinanced.
Time it took 3 months process for the loan to come across but overall happy with rates but NOT happy with the service during this process.
I have to follow it up all the time via email and even when RBA released new rate cuts during this process HOME STAR does not want to give the new rate and I have to follow it up with them for new rates.
I might see some saving after 2 years I guess, there is discharge fees and home star fee all up $2,000.
Glad its all over

Loan used forInvestment Property

Mark

Mark

Great rates

Rates are much better than the major banks.
They are passing on one hundred percent of the rate cuts instead of increasing their profits at any given opportunity. Reccomend highly.

Homestar F.Origin MMS

Happy with experience so far

I applied and was approved for my home loan with Homestar a few months ago.
I found that the variable rate offered was very competitive based on comparison with other lenders at the time and the inclusion of a linked offset account with the loan account was also a bonus.
The overall loan approval process was fairly quick and straightforward and the staff were easy to deal with and efficient in processing the application.
Would recommend based on experience so far.

J M.