Listing monitored by Origin MMS

ShazBennMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow and difficult transactions.

I find the online banking site so clunky, outdated and not easy to navigate. Try finding a 'Pay Anyone' receipt no. or even a minus amount on the account somewhere. All I eventually find is a pending transaction. Which is OK if it was after 3pm, but still no receipt no. to give to the payee. These transactions usually take two days to process. Why?! No other bank takes so long.
To make a temporary increase to my 'Pay Anyone' limit, a 'request' had to be submitted in writing, with a reason why I needed it. It then had to be approved by someone at Origin?
It was easier not to bother and make payments over a few days.
Not customer friendly. A very annoying banking service to transact with.

Online Tools
ShazBenn

Thanks for your response. I will reply via email.

Paula
PaulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than the Big Banks

I have been a customer with Origin MMS for a year and a half now and so far I am satisfied.
I love the convenience that comes with online banking. I tend to check my repayments often and within a short time, I have all the information at my fingertips.
Their rates are competitive and I am pleased I'm with them.

Heres to paying off my loan faster, fingers crossed.

Yasin
YasinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow, irresponsible and expensive!

1 star too many!

Rate was too high... communication is poor and customer service was not accessible unless you spam them with emails. They prolonged my discharge for almost a month, paying an extra monthly repayment which could've saved me hundreds $$. Oh by the way, I received a call back from my funder when i signed all my refinance papers to offer similar rates. Two years too late....

To top it off, with all the fee's and etc, I logged into my portal during discharge to hopefully access my statements to only find it not accessible.... called and then they asked me for $15 statement fee which is in my contract that i signed.

That $15 is what really annoyed me and, therefore, you're lucky you even get a star!!!

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give negative rating I would

Communication is disgraceful. Would not recommend. I could write a novel on the lack of communication and run around that I have received. From when I first had my loan approved to when I tried to pay it out - nothing but terrible customer service and communication.

TIM

Good rates and sometimes frustrating service

Have had my Origin loan for 18 months now. Rates are very competitive.

I requested to reduced my loan limit and was charged a $150 fee. I have since spoken to Origin and given my feedback and they refunded the fee as a goodwill gesture which I think is pretty awesome customer service.

TIM

Hi there, just checking the private message is here????

Alan C
Alan CSydney, NSW

Great service as well as home loan rates!

I refinanced my investor loans through an affiliated mortgage broker service which was funded by Origin MMS and I have to say, my current rates are the lowest on the market and the customer service I am receiving is prompt always in point. Very happy customer!

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Non competitive interest rates

Have been with Origin for over 10 years On high interest rates but can’t get a reply when asking for current interest rates as the 5.47 we are paying isn’t competitive in today’s market.

Shelley

Can you please provide a contact so that I don’t need to post my private details

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
S Kennedy
S KennedySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have been with Originmms for 12 months and had to contact customer service only on couple of occasions, both times customer service was very friendly, professional and helpful. I am grateful for easy and simple application for Covid-19 hardship assistance, fast processingn and prompt response by Originmms. I am happy with the interest rates and overall online access.

S A K
S A KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent Rates and Good Communication

Aaron CookGilston

Poor customer service

Interest rates are pretty good, basically where it stops. Rang 5 days ago with an issue & am still waiting for the phone call back as my issues couldn’t be answered. Pretty disappointing and will be moving to someone else.

Aaron Cook

Don't worry about it now I've left a bad review !! I contacted my broker who dealt with the mortgage manager & one of your reps. Save the phone call, cause I won't be answering now

Outstanding service......by Arthur & Poly on 6 April 2020

My husband and I have been with Origin mms for
nearly 2years now, and have recently gone back to buy an
investment property.
It was great to deal with Loan Specialist Stefan Donevski for a second time.
His professionalism and his response to any query and guidance was amazing.
We highly recommend dealing with this loan specialist.

hardship assistance

The response time was quick and efficient. It was very simple to follow both filling out the form and information provided personally over the phone. Top Service provided. Been 16 years with Origin, Thank You.

Hardship Help

Customer service was very helpful & I would personally recommend Origin MMS & will continue to use them myself in future times. They helped direct me to help including deferred repayments for 3 months.

Mila B.
Mila B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, as always

I am with Originmms for more than a year now,and always was extremely happy with service they provide. Have never heard of or been charged with any extra costs by the lender. Cannot be more happier with Originmms and highly recommend.

David B
David BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service offered

I was looking at refinancing my home loan arrangements, I found the process with this company very easy to use and understand, It also represented best value conditions and rate of all the other compies I checked.

The Loan specialist I had dealing with was Stefan Donevski his responsiveness and professionalism was outstanding, he listened to what I was after and he responded accordingly without being pushy or intrusive. I can highly recommend dealing with this Loan Specialist

sayus
sayusasked

regarding alot of the uncertainty in Australia, I was wondering about how safe offset funds would be with a non-bank like Origin. For example: if someone has 10K in an origin offset account and some un-authorised transaction occurs, are my funds insured? and if origin was to go bankrupt, what would happen to those surplus funds I have in my account?

Humna I.asked

I want an equity release, do i need to go with Mortgage ezy or can i speak directly to Origin MMS?

Hi Humna l.,

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately Origin MMS do not do equity release, please speak with Mortgage Ezy.

Kind regards,

Humna I.

well they would need to then refinance me to some other bank, is origin mm fine to let a customer go?

Vick
Vickasked

I have my home loan and Offset account with Origin. Am I able to apply for a Debit card linked to the offset account?

Hi Vick,

Yes, you are able to apply for a debit card that is linked to your offset account. Please contact Origin Servicing: 1300 767 023 or email: service@originmms.com.au Our staff will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

Get an answer from our members and Origin MMS representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE