Online store, Physical store

Awesome quality

After some time wearing them and being able to compare with many other pairs i have previously owned, i can say that these uggs are awesome! They have strong sole, and are super warm and comfy. Well stitched and overall high quality. It was a perfect fit to size as advertised. Personalized customer service was a nice touch. Could not be happier with them in our super cold Canadian winter! And at great price compared to buying in Canada. Worth the shipping time)) ( one small wish though if they could offer multiple shipping choices like FedEx etc)

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Congratulations to Lisa and the team at Ugg for their outstanding service. I bought a pair of Ugg Slippers for my sister's Christmas present. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. Ugg exchanged them swiftly, without any fuss. My sister loves her new slippers. Thank you so much. Paul.

Gail J

Gail JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing quality and brilliant customer service!

I received my order yesterday and they look and feel amazing! I had a few questions before ordering them and my emails were replied to so quickly. I received them super fast after ordering them and as they were a gift I am now going to order a pair for myself too! Really recommend, fantastic quality and customer service!

Lara W.

Lara W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product, worth the wait

Wonderful quality and workmanship.
Great to have a water resistant option which will be needed in winter.
Good grippy sole and deep plush lining.

Poor quality

My partner purchased a pair of Uggs for me, in July 2020. It took over 4 weeks to have them delivered. And then they only lasted a few months before my toe started poking through the sheep skin. I asked for a full refund but was declined due to their reason of "normal wear and tear". My previous ugg boots (not from this store) lasted over 10 years and never had the problem of my toe poking through. I suggest not buying from them as they offer poor quality products and poor customer retention rules. Purchase at your own risk.

Store LocationVictoria - online
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
 Kayne

KayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Australian made UGGs

I love my Australian made UGGs.
I did order during the pandemic so time has nothing to do with my review. My new UGGs feel fantastic, look fantastic and are as comfy as one would expect from such a high quality product. I would recommend original UGGs Australia to anyone looking to purchase a pair of shoes. Also the customer service was ok all things considered, I can say the wait in the end was well worth it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dyllon

DyllonWestern District, VIC

Ugg Ultra Short

Received my Ultra Ugg short in Chestnut today size 8, the size is bigger than my old ugg size 8, it doesn't snuggle my feet. The shape is weird. I would like to return but their refund takes more than 6 weeks. I suggest you physically go to the shop & try it yourself. I'm all for supporting local businesses but unfortunately not satisfied with the product.

SizingSlightly large

Excellent product ,great looking

The highs and lows of covid interrupted deliver but the company updates were welcomed and informative.The ugg boots worth the wait- look great especially with the special bit of Swarovski bling button, comfortable ,great choice.

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just love my purple Ugg Slippers

Thank you to the brilliant staff at Original Ugg Boots Australia. From first placing the online order, to keeping us informed throughout the Covid shutdown, the service was kindly and exceptional. Our His and Hers slippers arrived yesterday and we love them. Colour (mine purple ✔️) perfect fit, cosy comfort, 10/10. Well worth the wait. Highly recommend. Annette Y.

I have uploaded the receipt from Original Ugg Boots Australia

KCMel

KCMelMELBOURNE

Over the moon with my Uggs

Easy to navigate the website, understandably took a little longer to deliver due to COVID, and I was kept informed along the way. I’m in love with my Milly’s. My granddaughter too, is delighted with her cute Koala boots which arrived at the same time. Both pairs unique, well made, snug fit, soft woolly insides, like walking on air. I will buy again from this company.

Helen C

Helen CCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent uggies and great service

Very cute ugg slippers (Milly Patch is the name), great price, excellent service, and great communication during lockdown delays. Will buy again from this business.

Eileen

EileenAustralian Capital Territory

Love the colour and quality

Had to wait a bit longer than normal due to COVID-19 but was kept up to date on the progress of the slippers. The quality of the slippers is amazing and I am sure that my Aunty in England will love them.

Steve N.

Steve N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Australian product!

I very rarely shop for anything online but due to the extended Covid-19 lockdown in Melbourne I gave it a go. The website was easy to navigate and I had no trouble making my purchase. I was subsequently advised via email that my Original UGG Boots would take awhile due to the production shutdown caused by Government rules but was given 4 options of which I gladly decided to wait - very comfortable and warm feet now. Excellent service and product!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

If you are buying online be aware that they don’t have any customer service at all.

There is no way you can talk to someone. I tried to call email and message but they block me on FB and Insta as I politely complain about customer service. In one word, don’t shop with them.

SizingSlightly small
PSB

PSB

Love it!

The team was very responsive and helpful to answer any queries. Despite having to wait some time for the product, I am absolutely thrilled with the quality and comfort of the shoes! Surely a must have, especially if you want an Australian made product!

Adrian

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered and had a bit of a wait which I was warned about.
After 4 weeks I contacted and they were very communicative and helpful.
Completely forgivable too given the current Covid issues and received shortly after.
Great product and service

Damien S.

Damien S.Sydney, NSW

High quality, made to order, delivered to your door! What more could you want?

Super happy with my new UGG Loafers. Took longer than expected to arrive, no doubt due to unusually high demand, which is completely understandable given the quality. Well worth the wait! Couldn't be happier.

Tony D.

Tony D.Braddon 2612, ACT

Classic Tall UGG Boots are AWESOME!

My Classic Tall UGG Boots (AUS MALE 14 GREY) are AWESOME! The fit and colour are exactly as described on the website, and the extra height make them extremely warm and ideal for -2 degree mornings here in Canberra. My feet are very happy. I highly recommend Classic Tall UGG Boots!

Kaz

KazRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love my new boots!

I purchased my new boots online after having my old ones for over 10yrs. The sizing is perfect and still exactly the same. I did have to wait afew weeks for delivery but they are hand made in VIC Australia and the quality is excellent. I am sure I will have these for another 10 years.

Claire B

Claire BSydney, NSW

Gorgeous boots - long wait but worth it!

The boots are extremely high quality, lovely and light with detailed stitching and soft inner fur, highly recommended! I ordered mid-May (right in the middle of Covid), and got my boots at the start of July. My order did overshoot the stated time a bit and there wasn't much communication around that. However the important part was my online chat and emails following up were always politely and promptly handled by Rob. My order was even upgraded to express posting to help get them here quicker, good customer service.

SizingSlightly large

Julie M.

Julie M.asked

Original Ugg Boots

I purchased a pr of Original UGG boots in April, through Deals Direct, I am not happy with the quality, the sole split by 3 weeks of wearing & insole fluff wore off in clumps, aside from being made in China, I am elderly& dissabled,& due to the corona virus & my poor health, I have had to isolate, & have spent time in Hospital, I have sent emails expressing my issues to The Original UGG boots company & they keep saying I have to go back & complain to Deals direct, Original UGG said , my complaint should have been dealt with earlier? But it's impossible when I cannot contact supplier, please can you help me,, thankyou, Granny [email removed]

Rob K.Original Ugg Boots

Hi Julie,

We are not on deals direct. You will need to contact with deals direct or the company that you purchased from. There are many companies out there, most of them made in China. We manufacture our UGG boots here in Melbourne, Australia. If you are after genuine Aussie made UGGs please get in touch we will be happy to help.

Pete

Peteasked

Original Ugg Boots

Hi. Just wondering what your manufacture to delivery time-frame currently is on new orders?

Rob K.Original Ugg Boots

Hi Pete, We are currently at 2-4 weeks depending on style. Some of the more popular styles such as classic short UGG boots we have some stock of.

Karkyasked

Original Ugg Boots

Has anyone else had trouble recently receiving their orders? My parcel tracking was cancelled. No satisfactory reason given. No answer on phone, goes to recording message ‘mailbox full, no recordings will be made’ . Had response by email but with no further tracking information provided. Raised Enquiry with Australia post, tracking can only be cancelled by vendor. Email tells me still on the way, should be here this week. Waiting.

Katie CLEMSON
Katie CLEMSON

They do not answer emails or phone calls, but when Australia Post said they had it, it took almost a week. My tracking was never cancelled. But it did take a complaint to PayPal for communication from them and then Australia Post had them. Supposedly, a couple places on the site says it takes at least four weeks. Never saw that, but I have warn them almost all day every day since I got them, they are absolutely superb.

thanks Katie,
I will keep my fingers crossed. We are looking forward to having warm feet. Ordered for whole family, even grandbabies

Get an answer from our members and Original Ugg Boots representatives

Compare both Original Ugg Boots
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes