Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Original Ugg Boots

Great customer service

Love the boots. They were Exactly as described. Sizing great also. We had Express postage and it came in a few days

Elliot M
Elliot MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely in love with these UGG Boots!

Absolutely impressed with the service I received. I've been buying these UGGs for years, and you just can't fault their quality. The Lady who served me was very attentive and lovely, and assisted me with finding the perfect size for myself.

The quality of these UGGs are just incredible, and I can't thank the team enough for keeping my feet warm this freezing cold winter

Mez
Mez

Awful Business Ethics

AmandaW
AmandaWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting

Ordered end of April early may, didn’t receive the ugg boots for over 3 weeks and when sent they were the incorrect size. Sent the ugg boots back over two weeks ago and haven’t heard anything! It’s mid July and nothing! After spending a lot of money I am absolutely disgusted in the customer service

Henry
Henry

Terrible

Disappointed

Kids tie dye boot not true tie dye instead sewn/glued coated in plastic like film. Not nice and very disappointed
Hate them

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Rob K.Original Ugg Boots

Hi! Sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We have a fantastic customer service team that would be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please call or email us and you will have a response within 24hrs.

Marina Rice
Marina RiceCentral, SA

Excellent Product, top quality.

Top quality made product, superbly made, comfy warm fit. Have three different pairs now, so all set for Winter. Definitely will be back.

Sherridan
SherridanMelbourne

Lockdown perfect

Was so great to receive my Ugg boots. Ordering online was easy, sizing is spot on. So easy to get it right and rewarded with a snug, warm, soft pair of Uggs in time for our Victoria winter and Lockdown no.4.

SYD Shopper
SYD Shopper

Mother's Day Perfect Gift

First time buyer. Bought a pair of Suzy boots online for my mum's Mother's Day gift. Very happy with the purchase and will always support Australian made ugg boots. Will definitely order again from this store!

Anthea A.
Anthea A.Mid North Coast, NSW

Aussie Ugg Boots

I haven’t worn them to 6 May ‘21 as it’s not cold enough yet, but I particularly wanted to buy these Ugg Boots to support AUSTRALIAN MADE products. Very happy to receive them promptly. I hope Original Ugg Boots can keep their name. Thank you Ugg.

Fantastic

Original Ugg Boots are great for many reasons.
1. They have large sizes, and coming from a family with large feet, this is fantastic.
2. The service has been exceptional. Enquires were always answered quickly, politely and with resolution. I found the friendliness and helpfulness refreshing.
3. We love our Ugg’s. They are comfortable and well made. And have a lovely range of colours.

Product Appearance As advertised
SBE
SBEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend!!!

the best UGG books I've ever had!!!!! highly recommended, good quality, beautiful design, I have from them my fifth pair (: love it

Brenda S.
Brenda S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing quality and design.

The quality and the design is outstanding.
I brought my Ugg boots two years ago and Absolutely love them. Two years on, they still looks beautiful and very comfy. Especially I love the strong rubber sole. Recently I brought a pair of slippers which I enjoy wearing every day around the house. Warm and very comfortable.
Highly recommended.

Ugg slippers
Ugg slippers Wimmera, VIC

Ugg slippers

I purchased a pair of the ugg slippers last winter while in lockdown.
They took a little while to come BUT they were worth the wait.
I absolutely love them.
They have been beautifully made with genuine sheep skin and a strong rubber soles.
I call them my grandpa slippers and they are never far away from me .
Would thoroughly recommend this product

Awesome quality

After some time wearing them and being able to compare with many other pairs i have previously owned, i can say that these uggs are awesome! They have strong sole, and are super warm and comfy. Well stitched and overall high quality. It was a perfect fit to size as advertised. Personalized customer service was a nice touch. Could not be happier with them in our super cold Canadian winter! And at great price compared to buying in Canada. Worth the shipping time)) ( one small wish though if they could offer multiple shipping choices like FedEx etc)

Read more reviews - page 2

Julie M.
Julie M.asked
Original Ugg Boots

I purchased a pr of Original UGG boots in April, through Deals Direct, I am not happy with the quality, the sole split by 3 weeks of wearing & insole fluff wore off in clumps, aside from being made in China, I am elderly& dissabled,& due to the corona virus & my poor health, I have had to isolate, & have spent time in Hospital, I have sent emails expressing my issues to The Original UGG boots company & they keep saying I have to go back & complain to Deals direct, Original UGG said , my complaint should have been dealt with earlier? But it's impossible when I cannot contact supplier, please can you help me,, thankyou, Granny [email removed]

Hi Julie,

We are not on deals direct. You will need to contact with deals direct or the company that you purchased from. There are many companies out there, most of them made in China. We manufacture our UGG boots here in Melbourne, Australia. If you are after genuine Aussie made UGGs please get in touch we will be happy to help.

Pete
Peteasked
Original Ugg Boots

Hi. Just wondering what your manufacture to delivery time-frame currently is on new orders?

Rob K.Original Ugg Boots

Hi Pete, We are currently at 2-4 weeks depending on style. Some of the more popular styles such as classic short UGG boots we have some stock of.

Karkyasked
Original Ugg Boots

Has anyone else had trouble recently receiving their orders? My parcel tracking was cancelled. No satisfactory reason given. No answer on phone, goes to recording message ‘mailbox full, no recordings will be made’ . Had response by email but with no further tracking information provided. Raised Enquiry with Australia post, tracking can only be cancelled by vendor. Email tells me still on the way, should be here this week. Waiting.

Katie CLEMSON
Katie CLEMSON

They do not answer emails or phone calls, but when Australia Post said they had it, it took almost a week. My tracking was never cancelled. But it did take a complaint to PayPal for communication from them and then Australia Post had them. Supposedly, a couple places on the site says it takes at least four weeks. Never saw that, but I have warn them almost all day every day since I got them, they are absolutely superb.

thanks Katie,
I will keep my fingers crossed. We are looking forward to having warm feet. Ordered for whole family, even grandbabies

Get an answer from our members and Original Ugg Boots representatives

Compare both Original Ugg Boots
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes