Oroton

Oroton

3.0

Great service !

Fantastic experience at Oroton Liverpool this week . The staff went out of there way to ask me what it was I was looking for then helped me decide what worked best . I choose a crossbody bag and couldn’t be happier ! It fits everything I need in in , looks great and is great quality and a fabulous price . I only ever buy Oroton bags so I will continue to do so .

Store LocationLiverpool
Jacqueline P.

Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City

Wrong Item > Right Item and a APOLOGY GIFT

Jane v

Jane vBlackburn south

Very bad reputation . No word to describe. ZERO STAR

You have to cancel entire order to add info to shipping address. Joke company

I bought a gift for a friend through their website.I ordered and emailed the customer the same day as i just need to add a letter to the shipping address ( not changing the address at all )
But i was told they cant add letter “C” to the house number even on the same day i just placed the order? Poor excuse and reasoning. It has not even been posted as i contacted them as soon as i purchased the item as a present for a friend.

Apparently i have to cancel the order to be able to do the additional letter to the shipping address. Complete joke of a company. Never again.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

DFO Service is the best

Went in to Oroton at DFO on Sunday 12 July and was so impressed by the person who went to no end of trouble to help me. I needed to replace my trusty old Oroton wallet that was 10 years old and the woman who assisted me find a replacement and some other great bargains was so helpful.

Store LocationDFO Homebush

Worst product and even worse cs

The brand has the worst customer service. Save your money for a bigger brand instead if you’re going for luxury. I ordered a bag and I was extremely disappointed in the quality. The handle and the logo suggested that bag has been used and then sold to me as new!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBroadbeach
Betty

BettySydney, NSW

not happy

went into oroton Parramatta today as I purchased a gripbag online and wasn't happy with it.i explained to the manager and staff the problem I received nothing but attitude and rudness from them had to go in twice to solve the problem,parramatta oroton as a loyaty customer for more than 20 years in ur store you have lost me as a customer .

Store Locationoroton parramatta nsw
Savvy shopper

Savvy shopperSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I had a wonderful experience in-store. The retail assistant went over and beyond to help me find the perfect gift by showing me different options which i wouldn’t of considered. I have been purchasing Oroton bags for many years and I have always been happy with the quality and design. Thank you

Store LocationBirkenhead Point

Selina Chang

Selina ChangSydney, NSW

Amazing service and great quality products!

Store LocationOroton at Birkenhead Point Outlet
Sharlene Walker

Sharlene WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Store LocationDFO Brisbane
LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avid Oroton fan

I have my little Oroton collection (photos below). I bought 2 as gifts (photo not here) I bought 1 for myself the gray hand bag (Maison Griptop - Charcoal). I received a bag and wallet as gifts. :) I love Oroton since their products are authentic leather. Glad it comes with dust bag. Quality is really good! The design is sophisticated and chic. Got a variety of bags. I find Oroton as an affordable Aussie luxury brand. Highly satisfied customer and I highly recommend the wide range of products Oroton has to offer.

Spreading Oroton cheer!

In this current climate full of confusion and fear many, including me, are turning to shop online for whatever reason. AMAZING! After a very long week and horrendous 48hrs Oroton's gorgeous packaging with all my goodies arrived and made my heart sing!!!

Thank you Oroton for the gorgeous attire and exceptional customer service.

Loyal customer

Loyal customerIllawarra, NSW

I’m in love with each piece

I am so impressed with Oroton’s stylish range and value for money. Such beauty and quality. It’s hard to choose and when to stop! So proud of this Australian company.

Vvv

VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding customer service

I purchased a wallet from Oroton last year, and the printed leather turned grainy and began to rub off within a month. I tolerated it for a while but eventually the wallet began to look quite worn, so I finally contacted customer service. They were understanding, exceptionally clear in their instructions, and they processed the return and refund very quickly. Thanks guys!

Tracey

TraceyVictoria

Perfect customer service

A year ago I purchased a tan hobo bag which I love. While travelling recently the brass ring on one end of the bag broke. I contacted oroton to enquire about purchasing a replacement and Angela from
Customer care was right into it. Sending me two replacement rings at no charge and I got them less than a week after first contact. Fabulous customer service and now a lifetime oroton dedicated customer
Thankyou !

Excellent customer service

Bought a tote bag at the online outlet, however when it arrived there was a white mark all the way down the top. I emailed customer service to find out what I could do. They emailed back almost straight away and let me know that because it was an outlet product I needed to take it to an outlet store for assessment. When I took it in store, the staff were so friendly and helpful. They cleaned up the bag and offered me a new one or I could take the original one. It was all cleaned so I took my original one back. Then online customer service even followed up with me. Don't get customer service like this, very much these days.

Store Locationonline
Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

My Oroton bag. Leather peeling off. Crack all over in the bag.

I bought the office leather bag. Only used 5 times. I stored in my linen cabinet. No sunlight and cover in the Oroton store bag. Recently talk it out to use it again for my meeting. Found out the bag is cracked and leather is peeling off. Disappointed as the bag was over $500.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOroton DFO Homebush

LOVE THIS COMPANY

Recently I lost a handbag screw. I emailed asking where I could purchase another, within 10 hours I received response screw is in mail, with tracking number. Cannot fault the product, staff or service. I own quite number of Oroton items and would never go elsewhere . Full marks on all counts!!

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationOn line/ Miranda/ rhodes
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

Store LocationOroton Factory Outlet - DFO Homebush Sydney