Oroton

Oroton

Vera
Vera

Oroton bag: faded fabric

I bought an Oroton Signature O large tote black fabric and leather bag exactly five years ago as I wanted a smart and stylish everyday bag for work and outings. I have looked after it well and, to be honest, I've worked from home the last two years and it's barely been used. However, the fabric has faded to the point it's a mottled brownish colour and looks quite shabby and worn. It's never been in the sun for any length of time and it's kept under my home desk when not in use. To their credit, Oroton reviewed my complaint about the fading but determined it was part of the natural process and wouldn't take the issue further. The bag is destined for the op shop and I won't be buying Oroton again if that is the quality and service on offer.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Clothing: beautiful fabric & concepts. Needs more wear ability.

Pricer clothing & more conservative styling would indicate a demographic of late thirties & over, you'd think. However the Oroton fit doesn't reflect demographic... making it a bit bitchy & mean.
Real women have tummies (which is ok) and some stretch is required - please relax a bit for God's sake. I'm not overweight just shaped like a real woman & bored with this veiled ageist chauvinism which prescribes that women would dream of wanting to be older versions of their 20 something selves.

Service

great follow up service when enquiring about goods ordered online, no hesitation and very prompt in replying to my enquiry

Ana N
Ana NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oroton staff have admitted faulty product

This is a beautiful looking classic handbag. I purchased this bag pre lockdown and have just pulled it out to start using.

The bag split open at the stitching and around the press button. In it’s current state the bag is unusable.

Oroton’s staff have admitted that the bag is faulty and that is why they no longer produce it. However, they have been unwilling to offer a resolution or to even repair the bag.

The issue here is not only a subpar product that could not stand 10-15 times light use but that a well known brand is unwilling to stand by its product despite being aware of the faults.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Great service from Oroton Customer Service who found a bag I wanted - quick reply and link to product. Oroton is worth shopping for that bag with the added bonus of great service and a bargain!!

alison
alisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Oroton Harbourtown Adelaide

very satisfied,Staff very helpful and patient eventhough the store was super busy being christmas, products are beautifully made and of superior quality,The store was exceptionally clean ,and products displayed beautifully and easy to access

Gralane
GralaneSouth-East, TAS

Fantastic Quick Delivery!

I purchased three items on-line and I am delighted, even surprised, with the quality of the goods but particularly the very quick delivery. In a world of failed deliveries or very late at the best, my delivery arrived in three days!

Leonie
Leonie

Fantastic company

I have purchased several items from Oroton and the quality of their products are excellent. I have also found their customer service to be very professional, and prompt to reply to any queries.

Jann
JannPerth, WA

Very helpful

After receiving my order, I needed help with a faulty earring. The customer care service was excellent, giving me plenty of options to have the faulty item looked at.

Nellie
NellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer support - Did not care - Do not recommend

After three conversations with Oroton and 2 weeks still waiting for my order to arrive. I thought if I ordered well ahead of birthdays I would have the products in time. I was just told garbage by Oroton Staff to make me happy. One promised the items would be sent out 5 business day after I ordered them.. Well It was over 5 business days, The next said they would be posted Monday as they knew I needed them for gifts... They were not posted and no one cared. Customer support and service is a ZERO. Has turned me off ever placing orders with them again. Good way to reduce sales... NO CARE - Do not recommend

Mira
MiraSydney, NSW

You have done a winner again Maria

I am always so happy when I go to your store at Homebush because Maria found me a beautiful piece today she always knows what to look for when I walk in she has exquisive taste and knows I love something different ,she made my shopping so easy and pleasurable,because she is so special a wonderful ambassador for Oroton service is always fantastic I love having her fuss over me that is an intitlement when you get old and it is wonderful,I always say I don’t need a therapist when I can visit Maria and have a wonderful day buying beautiful things ,what can make you happier than coming home with fantastic pieces to make you feel so good thank you a hundred times over you are a gem Maria!!!!!!!!

Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oroton Customer Service

Store LocationNot permitted to order from interstate

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Dishonest and poor customer service

I saw a bag I liked online, I wanted to see it in person so went to my local store and purchased. Did not realise that I was charged a different price. When I contacted customer service, they agreed to refund me difference on price, then they changed their mind. They then said they would issue a credit note for goods to purchase online. Tried to use online and didn’t work. Contacted them twice to advise that code not working, no reply. I am now an ex Oroton customer. Shame really as I was a loyal and long time customer. Prices in store are different to online. Not sure why.

Anna Musson
Anna MussonSydney, NSW

Exceptional service 5 ⭐️

Best service we received at DFO Homebush, standout service from Maria who helped us try on items we wouldn’t have thought of, then located our sizes and stayed in touch with us during the week - we went back the following week! This store has the most incredible bargains and excellent quality clothing and goods, worth the trip out just for Oroton. Met the manager Mariannel who was friendly and professional. Well done team.

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Very inflexible online policies

Beautiful products. However for a supposed luxury brand they don’t offer much for their customers online. Many luxury brands I shop from have flexible online returns and promotions, such as free returns (returned in funds, not as credit) or honouring a price if a promotion was missed by a day. Oroton does neither. It’s off putting for regular customers like myself. Shop instore or at DJs where possible!