Oroton

Oroton

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very bad customer Service!

after purchasing my bag, I found one scratch on the top hem. The manager of the store told me I must pay extra for any exchange as the sales period is over! I have to pay more because of the factory fault! Their customer service is awful! I am disappointed!

Chu

ChuSydney, NSW

Return policy/ sign up trap

I purchased something online and I signed up to get $30 off the product. I received my item and it wasnt right for me so went to the store to return it. I was told because I had got a $30 OFF the full price it was considered a sale item therefore the only option given was a store credit.

My point is what company nowadays refuse to refund you? We are in the 21st century, Even luxury brands refund you.

I really liked some of the stuff they do but now after this experience I won't
buy again until they change the return policy.

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationWestfield Pitt street
Taryn

Taryn

Oroton customer service was a great help!

I contacted customer service due to a defect in two of my bags and they dealt with my matter very professionally and I am pleased with the outcome, thanks Oroton!

Sizing True to size

Margot Drum bag is perfect!

I purchased the Margot Drum bag in Whisky online. It is exquisite, beautifully made, and extremely elegant. The quality and design is exceptional for the price making it very good value. It was sent lighting fast and incredibly well packaged, even better than Net a porter. The online chat service was very helpful.

Store LocationWebsite

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Oroton Outlet Online

Often come here to look for pressies.
Have bought quite a few things here.
From leather totes, leather clutches, leather satchels to make up cases.
We can only afford to shop at the outlet & when they are on sale.
Sometimes I have caught them inflating prices so they can discount them so now I take note of their prices before their so call sales.
Some sales of course are genuine though & when they are I totally stock up.
A bit of luxury affordable for ordinary people like us : )
My sisters got me onto this brand, we all have hand bags that have lasted for years.
I do feel for shops nowadays, must be so hard to stay afloat when you have so much competition.

Store LocationOnline Outlet

JOSIANE

JOSIANEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oroton Cruise Clutch

I was searching for a red Clutch and only the Nunawading Store had it. Unfortunately I was unable to get there due to the distance. I spoke to Customer Service online assist and an extremely helpful Melanie was liaising with me and help me find the bag.. Melanie went beyond and above customer service.
Vicky as well at the store was Extremely helpful.. They both deserve to be well recognised by the Company as GREAT customer service is so rare nowadays.
I am having my bag mailed today.. Happy , happy.

Store LocationNUNAWADING

anralusa

anralusaIllawarra, NSW

Dedicated shopper

I am an Oroton super shopper. I love their bags and wallets. I had one bad experience when I wallet I adored sold out between online ordering and dispatch. I got over it and bought another. These things happen. Angela in customer service is amazing and went over and above to solve a small problem of my own making. Thank you.

Fantastic Service!

The Staff at Oroton Westfield are so friendly and helpful and really interested in their Customers and really go the extra mile to give great Service. They are so warm and friendly and the Shop is beautifully presented with lovely products. Very happy Customer!

Store LocationWestfield Sydney
Shopaholic

ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Store LocationMyer Oroton

Fantastic service

Thanks to the team at oroton Liverpool outlet for their friendly service. Everyone there are always so helpful. The presentation of the new shop looks so amazing and I am so happy with the quality of my purchases.
Debbie

At the Carindale store , for the great service , I recently had to return a faulty product to the store , your service and help was excellent thank you A .Shelley

Store LocationCarindale qld

Lisa H.

Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Having bought many bags at Oroton over the years, I expected better customer service when I tried to return a bag for an exchange recently. I had the receipt but not the tags. I spent $395 yet they would not exchange the bag without the tags. Will never buy from Oroton again

Store LocationWarringah Mall

Best brand you can get!

I have been a loyal customer of Oroton over 10 years, love the products, brand and excellent service. The leather products are made to last forever, great price and material compare with other high-end brand. I introduced Oroton to my family and many friends and everyone are in love with it. Thanks for such an amazing product with affordable price :) I highly recommend it if you havent have one yet.

A very happy customer :)

Store LocationOroton Outlet at Brand Smart Nunawading - VIC

Bad Quality Jewellery

I bought a ring from Oroton and was specifically told the gold plating would not rub off, and if it did I would get a full refund. Truth behold the gold rubbed off and I was only allowed store credit and it took months to process.

Return policy is flawed

Oroton does not give refund on any non-full price items which I believe it is not compliant to the ACL. Their products are not cheap even on sale. Sometimes online shopping comes with a few surprises (e.g. not what you imagine), and in-store shopping is not always a possible option for many people. I do not need a store credit, I need the right product. Now I just have 200 odd dollars at Oroton's account without having a suitable product.

Store LocationOroton's online shop
Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Naomi

NaomiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buying the best bag ever and a wallet to boot!

I was looking for a black day bag that would hold my MacBook Pro (13") and Saskia at Brookvale Oroton helped me find just the right bag. It was spacious but not too big. Understated yet stylish. Soft leather, zipper to keep things in, and little metal feet on the bag to protect it from the floor, basically everything you'd ever need. I also bought a gorgeous light aqua wallet that feels comfy in your hand. All with Saskia's help, she was brilliant!

Michas R.

Michas R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Oroton go above and beyond for their customers.

Store LocationOroton - Pacific Fair store

So Impressed

Was so impressed with Anna at the Myer Pitt Street store. Loveliest saleswoman ever. I am also incredibly impressed with the quality of the bag I bought. It's the most I have ever spent on a bag, but it's 1000x worth it. First time customer for Oroton and I love it.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street

Jess

Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

Store LocationCairns DFO