Oroton

Oroton

D. S.
D. S.Sydney, NSW

Good quality leather bags

If you're looking for good quality, classic designs and reasonably-priced leather bags, then Oroton could be for you.

I've bought 5 Oroton bags since we moved to Sydney due to the abovementioned factors plus I prefer not loud labels. In effect, let the quality leather speak for itself. My Oroton bags are used regularly and yet remained in good condition including the straps and zips.

Moreover, I get to support local AU brand.

• +1Thumbnail
Terayz Kathryn
Terayz KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Handbags amazing quality

Bought first one in 2014. Not a single fray, no fading no holes, zippers work perfectly, straps are still going strong, colour is still sound, stitching is strong. It didn't even lose its rigidity for the first 5 years despite heavy use. It's been downgraded to my "at work bag".

I had a purse that wasn't as good, lasted a couple of years.

Bought a second handbag in 2019. Once again no fading, no stains, no frays. It has lost its rigidity faster though.

Well worth the $400-$500 odd for a handbag, would not buy a purse again.

You look at high end (LV/Prada) bags that are actually genuinely used and retailing second hand for $1000 despite looking horrible and the stitching is coming out, the colour has flaked off the sides....

Leili ALi Askar
Leili ALi AskarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Weak customer service

I’m really disappointed I have purchased a bag last week from oroton . When I received my parcel the size of bag was too small then I send it back for return unfortunately they didn’t refund my money just credit for my next purchase . I don’t recommend this company to any one .

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Interesting design, improving quality

Dee
DeeSydney

Thank God they are using mould control in their leather goods

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oroton - take responsibility for quality issues!

I bought an Oroton handbag at the end of May 2020 to treat myself to
a bit of luxurious quality. By December 2020 the handle on the bag was coming apart. I have had 10 exchanges with Oroton staff both instore and by phone to address the issue so far. If I wanted a handbag that would start to come apart seven months after purchase, I would have spent under $100 on a 'vegan' leather special. Come on Oroton! Failing to take responsibility for quality issues undermines your brand.

Mara
MaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Two pairs faulty.

I bought a double paid or sleeper and stud earrings. After the first day, the gem fell out on the sleeper. I emailed, and they advised that I could return to an outlet store for a replacement. I'm not sure where a replacement store is, and the reason I purchased online was not to go to a store. Three days later, the second pair, the same thing happened. Beyond disappointed considering the price. Cheap jewellery is of better quality.

Vera
Vera

Oroton bag: faded fabric

I bought an Oroton Signature O large tote black fabric and leather bag exactly five years ago as I wanted a smart and stylish everyday bag for work and outings. I have looked after it well and, to be honest, I've worked from home the last two years and it's barely been used. However, the fabric has faded to the point it's a mottled brownish colour and looks quite shabby and worn. It's never been in the sun for any length of time and it's kept under my home desk when not in use. To their credit, Oroton reviewed my complaint about the fading but determined it was part of the natural process and wouldn't take the issue further. The bag is destined for the op shop and I won't be buying Oroton again if that is the quality and service on offer.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Clothing: beautiful fabric & concepts. Needs more wear ability.

Pricer clothing & more conservative styling would indicate a demographic of late thirties & over, you'd think. However the Oroton fit doesn't reflect demographic... making it a bit bitchy & mean.
Real women have tummies (which is ok) and some stretch is required - please relax a bit for God's sake. I'm not overweight just shaped like a real woman & bored with this veiled ageist chauvinism which prescribes that women would dream of wanting to be older versions of their 20 something selves.

Service

great follow up service when enquiring about goods ordered online, no hesitation and very prompt in replying to my enquiry

Ana N
Ana NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oroton staff have admitted faulty product

This is a beautiful looking classic handbag. I purchased this bag pre lockdown and have just pulled it out to start using.

The bag split open at the stitching and around the press button. In it’s current state the bag is unusable.

Oroton’s staff have admitted that the bag is faulty and that is why they no longer produce it. However, they have been unwilling to offer a resolution or to even repair the bag.

The issue here is not only a subpar product that could not stand 10-15 times light use but that a well known brand is unwilling to stand by its product despite being aware of the faults.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Great service from Oroton Customer Service who found a bag I wanted - quick reply and link to product. Oroton is worth shopping for that bag with the added bonus of great service and a bargain!!

alison
alisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Oroton Harbourtown Adelaide

very satisfied,Staff very helpful and patient eventhough the store was super busy being christmas, products are beautifully made and of superior quality,The store was exceptionally clean ,and products displayed beautifully and easy to access

Gralane
GralaneSouth-East, TAS

Fantastic Quick Delivery!

I purchased three items on-line and I am delighted, even surprised, with the quality of the goods but particularly the very quick delivery. In a world of failed deliveries or very late at the best, my delivery arrived in three days!

Leonie
Leonie

Fantastic company

I have purchased several items from Oroton and the quality of their products are excellent. I have also found their customer service to be very professional, and prompt to reply to any queries.