Oroton

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic Service!

The Staff at Oroton Westfield are so friendly and helpful and really interested in their Customers and really go the extra mile to give great Service. They are so warm and friendly and the Shop is beautifully presented with lovely products. Very happy Customer!

Store LocationWestfield Sydney

Shopaholic

ShopaholicVictoria

Excellent product

Thankyou to the team at Myer Oroton for their exceptional customer service, team members warmly greeted me and together with their great customer service and fantastic product knowledge made my shopping in store experience more enjoyable.

Store LocationMyer Oroton

Fantastic service

Thanks to the team at oroton Liverpool outlet for their friendly service. Everyone there are always so helpful. The presentation of the new shop looks so amazing and I am so happy with the quality of my purchases.
Debbie

At the Carindale store , for the great service , I recently had to return a faulty product to the store , your service and help was excellent thank you A .Shelley

Store LocationCarindale qld

Lisa H.

Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Having bought many bags at Oroton over the years, I expected better customer service when I tried to return a bag for an exchange recently. I had the receipt but not the tags. I spent $395 yet they would not exchange the bag without the tags. Will never buy from Oroton again

Store LocationWarringah Mall

Best brand you can get!

I have been a loyal customer of Oroton over 10 years, love the products, brand and excellent service. The leather products are made to last forever, great price and material compare with other high-end brand. I introduced Oroton to my family and many friends and everyone are in love with it. Thanks for such an amazing product with affordable price :) I highly recommend it if you havent have one yet.

A very happy customer :)

Store LocationOroton Outlet at Brand Smart Nunawading - VIC

Bad Quality Jewellery

I bought a ring from Oroton and was specifically told the gold plating would not rub off, and if it did I would get a full refund. Truth behold the gold rubbed off and I was only allowed store credit and it took months to process.

Return policy is flawed

Oroton does not give refund on any non-full price items which I believe it is not compliant to the ACL. Their products are not cheap even on sale. Sometimes online shopping comes with a few surprises (e.g. not what you imagine), and in-store shopping is not always a possible option for many people. I do not need a store credit, I need the right product. Now I just have 200 odd dollars at Oroton's account without having a suitable product.

Store LocationOroton's online shop
Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Products are not well made

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Naomi

NaomiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buying the best bag ever and a wallet to boot!

I was looking for a black day bag that would hold my MacBook Pro (13") and Saskia at Brookvale Oroton helped me find just the right bag. It was spacious but not too big. Understated yet stylish. Soft leather, zipper to keep things in, and little metal feet on the bag to protect it from the floor, basically everything you'd ever need. I also bought a gorgeous light aqua wallet that feels comfy in your hand. All with Saskia's help, she was brilliant!

Michas R.

Michas R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Oroton go above and beyond for their customers.

Store LocationOroton - Pacific Fair store

So Impressed

Was so impressed with Anna at the Myer Pitt Street store. Loveliest saleswoman ever. I am also incredibly impressed with the quality of the bag I bought. It's the most I have ever spent on a bag, but it's 1000x worth it. First time customer for Oroton and I love it.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street

Jess

Jess

Terrible customer service

Bought a lady’s bag on Friday night, took it out from the bag on Sunday night and found a default. I brought it back to Cairns DFO store and the seller refused to exchange as they thought it was due to my misuse/wear and tear not quality default.
This brand does not have any warranty, once you walk out of the door, they have nothing to do with it.
Treat customers as liars as apparently their bags are in perfect condition, any default would be made by the customer.
THINK: if something wear and tear in 2 days, is this thing of good quality?
Contacted the head office and ‘luckily’ I had it exchanged.

Store LocationCairns DFO

Susan

Susan

DFO Brisbane

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Max and Josh from DFO Brisbane. You guys are amazing and were so helpful when I needed assistance. Will definitely be back. Thanks again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Just want to commend the Oroton customer service team. They were extremely helpful and fast to respond to my problem. Thank you Melanie and Peter, you resolved my issue on the spot and were lovely to deal with. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and now I know why. Excellent customer service provided each time I deal with your team.

Store LocationHomebush outlet

CienSydney

Terrible quality customer service

Sorry, but I really have to give 1 star for Oroton QVB store. Worst customer service ever. I really mean it EVER. I was in the middle of a conversation with one of the staff while holding a purse bag i intended to purchase. When i was about to purchase the bag, another staff came over snatched the bag off my hand and said "sorry sold out".. ????? Seriously Oroton? Come on bring up your customer service level!

Cien

Just a note - this happened on 2017.. Never set my foot in the shop ever since..

SharlesB

SharlesBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst umbrella ever!

Went to use my umbrella for the first time and it didn't even get there, it broke on opening. Really not happy, seeing as it was the most expensive umbrella I have bought. I was so excited because it looks really good in tartan design, but no good if it doesn't work.

I had a great experience shopping at the Oroton store in Sydney. The store assistant Katrina went above and beyond!

The store was easy to navigate, we had the right amount of assistance, the other customers in the store were all managed in a timely and professional way. The product range was great.

Store LocationSydney Westfield

Such professional customer service!

On purchasing a clutch for my daughters 21st I found it to be faulty. I emailed customer service and their response was extremely prompt and extremely helpful. On Angela's recommendation I took the clutch into the Burnside store and was served by Courtney. Courtney assured me that I would receive a replacement clutch from Harbour Town within a few days. Her only concern was that it wouldn't be in time for my daughters 21st! Such wonderful warm customer service. Its so refreshing to deal with such professionalism.

Store LocationOnline

Avril B.

Avril B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service!

I purchased a pair of Oroton sunglasses last year. Unfortunately a screw fell out and I could no longer wear them, after talking with the customer service team via email they said if I go into a store they could help me send them away for repair. To my delight the beautiful ladies at castle towers fixed my sunglasses on the spot.
I was very impressed with the high level of customer care from the online team to the girls in store.
Thanks again from one very happy customer!
R

Store LocationCastle towers

Lirkod

Lirkodasked

My bag has a strap that is connected via a screw and a metal connector that go through the side of the bag.
The metal connector fell off and is lost. How can I connect that screw?

Margaret

Margaretasked

I have just bought the hobo oreton bag online from David Jones an whilst doing the zipper up it has come off the zip track. I have put it back on however do you think the zipper is faulty ? And should I return it ?

Ms Sogoodasked

My new Oraton umbrella does not closed automatically after being opened. Looks like the closing device at the top is broken or got stuck. How and whom can fix this? I bought it a few months ago from main Myer store in CBD Sydney.

Oroton

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your umbrella. Please take your product with receipt back to the store you purchased from and the team will be able to assess this for you. Peter, Oroton.

Ms Sogood

Thanks Peter. I don't think I have kept the receipt. It's from Myer main store Opp Town Hall. How can I get it fix? I really like the colour.

Oroton

If you can send through some photos of the umbrella to customerservice@oroton.com and outline the problems you're experiencing, the team will be able to look into this further for you. Peter, Oroton.

Get an answer from our members and Oroton representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops, Footwear, Underwear and Clothing