Oroton

Oroton

Faulty Bag Resolution

I want to say thank you to Ashley & Angela at Customer Service for their quick and efficient handling of a problem I had with a faulty bag. Once the problem was brought up to them , they handled it quickly and a resolution was achieved efficiently. Well done to an Australian company & their great staff. Have been a customer for many years and will continue to buy their fantastic products.
Rita

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic customer service at Oroton head office

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Oroton. I emailled Head Office regarding an issue I had with a purchase and in less than 1/2 hour, Angela (Client Advisor) responded and offered a solution.

I have purchased many products over the years and have never had any other concerns with the quality. After today's fast turnaround and level of service, I continue to be impressed. Thank you.

Faulty Bag Resolution

Thank you very much.

Your Oroton Group Customer Service has been exemplary!

Efficient, timely, helpful and accommodating.

I'm feeling very satisfied and happy with the attention I have received from all client advisors involved in my communication chain.

Timeless Totes

Superior Quality Ladies Leather Handbags, that are timeless, yet fashionable. They are extremely durable and certainly stand up to the amount of things I constantly put in my bags. The Totes are a must have every day piece.

Store LocationChermside

Employee Review

Just a quick thank you to Angela Amato at DFO Moorabbin who has been serving me for the past 10 years at Chadstone & DFO. I am a fussy shopper and she always takes her time & shows patience & kindness when serving me. Her knowledge of new & old products is EXCEPTIONAL & she even knows all about the history of Oroton & Mesh. I can clearly see she has a Passion for Oroton? Her product knowledge on mesh & vintance pieces is very rare and I lover to hear her stories.

Store LocationDFO MOORABBIN

Amazing Service @ Robina Store

Highly recommend visiting Beth @ the Robina Town Centre Store. She is very knowledgeable about products, willing to take the time to help you make the right choice and her follow up is impeccable!

Product Appearance As advertised

Customer Service - AMAZING!

Extremely approachable staff at Oroton Miranda with my concerns i had around product quality of my black tote bag. The representative quickly looked up my details, when it was ordered, and told me there would be a brand new one for me in store on Friday. I then got a call on Friday and collected on Saturday. Seamless and excellent customer service. Really sets Oroton apart from other brands.

Amazing service at Gold Coast Harbourtown

The ladies who work at the Harbourtown store were absolutely amazing, patient, and friendly while I was trying to decide on purchasing a purse. Would definitely recommend, and will definitely be going back. The purse was lovely and perfect for the purposes I needed it for

Excellent Service

I wanted to exchange a beautiful bag that was gifted to me. I already had a bag in that colour so wanted to change the colour. I contacted customer support and Angela was amazing. She was able to organise for me to exchange the bag, found the stores in my state that had them, and when I told her which one I would go to, she contacted them. When I arrived at the store they knew who I was and the exchange happened without any problems. The staff at WaterTown were also extremely helpful and friendly. All I can say is thank you,thank you,thank you. You are amazing! I’ll definitely shop Oroton.

Oroton Umbrella - Terrible Quality!

I purchased online, which was a fine experience.
The quality of the umbrella purchased however has been very disappointing. Very flimsy, doesn’t stay up, has broken numerous times in the first 6 months of owning it. For an item that a lot of people seem to have, I expected better. My experience with a cheaper pharmacy umbrella has been substantially better.

Love my new purse

My online experience and customer contact with Ortoton was excellent...(Angela) and I love my new purse.
Thank you Oroton ...I will be shopping online again soon.
Kind regards Meredith

Oroton Online Bait & Switch Bad Business Tactics

Spent a lot of time searching for ideal gift for daughter about to turn 18. With family contributions, and the Oroton Sale, seemed we had found the perfect bag and purse combo for a young woman.

Only to find, as Online Sales Assistant puts it, “Unfortunately, our online sales can end at any moment”. This found out when trying to check out the $600 combo, only to suddenly find it is $800.

Without eye for changing details, we could have been ripped off $200+, by what we thought was a leading reputable brand within Australia. Looks like they now only lead at cheating.

Poor online service

I ordered a variety of items in the sales including an umbrella. I spent hundreds of dollars. The wrong item was sent out. I called up and had to wait on hold. When I got through there was no offer to send out the correct item, which I would expect given it was their error. Instead, I was told it was my responsibility to send it back or exchange it instore. I would then have to order the correct item again and be refunded the purchase price difference. Sending it back through the post office is reply paid but I had to pay for my own tracking number. If I don't and the parcel then goes missing oroton says it is not liable to pay compensation.
This entire process defeats the convenience of online shopping and is generally terrible customer service. I have literally had better service when there was a difficulty with delivering an online pet food order. I spoke to [name removed] from customer service. I am more than happy to be contacted about this review.

Poor Service

i ordered a wallet on line boxing day the email said it would be delivered in 3-5 day 11 days later and 1 email message not returned 1 phone call not returned and another call on hold for 38 min i was told i would get an email advising me what was going on. then i get an email saying they were out of stock and i could get free shipping if i placed another order.

Bag disintegrating within 6 months BUT outstanding service from Oroton

I purchased the Melanie briefcase in caramel in July 2018, RRP $695 but I bought it on sale. In less than 6 months, one of the grip handles has split in a number of place and the interior is clearly visible. The plastic interior piping that is a surrounding feature of the bag is now poking through the disintegrated leather on two corners and the plastic piping is visible by a full inch on each side of the base. Further the supposed 'leather' has actually rubbed off in places. Given the passage of time, I am unlikely to secure a refund or exchange hence this review for other buyers to beware. I did look at the website to purchase another bag thinking that maybe I have been too rough with my bag, however the reviews on this site have confirmed that oroton quality is not what it once was.

Update 31/01/19
I emailed customer service regarding the briefcase. I received a response within 24 hours from Angela, who requested photos and the receipts. I provided these and again received a quick response. I expected only store credit but was offered a choice of store credit, product exchange or refund. When I attended the store the customer service gentleman was wonderful. He explained the leather used in the briefcase was one where the split the hide in two so the leather is half the thickness. He exchanged my bad for one where the full hide had been used so the leather is significantly thicker. It's not as soft but should last the distance. I can't fault Oroton's customer service in this instance. Fast turnaround, an apology and an exchange. Well done Oroton. I'll be back to shop again soon.

Poor service

After 2 weeks waiting for a parcel they said it was delivered then told me ask my housemates which i did before i contacted oroton and dhl twice each, i could not get answers from anyone you said call dhl dhl said call oroton. Then i was told to open an investigation to get answers and also went to my second option of parcel point pick up where the person did not speak English spent 1 whole day looking for a parcel. Poor service from oroton and dhl i will never buy online again thanks for a terrible experience i could not get any answers when i was the one who purchased and the delivery had to be signed for.

Worst terrible customer experience

I went to exchange the clutch I bought on Boxing Day due to small scratch in Westfield Sydney store. When I asked for the exchange, the service and the staff attitude was terrible. She looked down at me and didn’t even say thank you. Definitely wont be back to the store in Westfiled Sydney

Excellent Customer Service at the Liverpool 2170 store

Super easy to navigate, plenty of parking. Great customer service and a range of items. Also many sales, so grab a bargain here this Xmas!

Exemlary service at Birkenhead store!!!

Last week I went to the Birkenhead store and spent at least two hours selecting and finally purchasing approximately 35 items which included wallets, purses and bags.

I had the absolute pleasure of being attended to by Katrina, who was highly professional and attentive at all times. What particularly impressed me was that she was highly courteous and remained unflustered for the whole time even though it was quite busy in the store and she had attend to others simultaneously – while she juggled several tasks simultaneously I felt that

I had her undivided attention for the whole time. It was also immediately obvious to me as someone with broad management experience that the staff at Birkenhead work together as a team and support each other and this is a testament to the store manager who was also highly professional and a pleasure to deal.

I have been a loyal Oroton customer for many years and can say that Katrina and the Birkenhead store was the most professional by far of all the stores ( the CBD ones) that I have purchased from. From hereon I will now only purchase Oroton products from the Birkenhead store.

Arthur Paschalidis

Great customer service Oroton city Sydney store

Very helpful and professional sales person going out of his way to provide an exceptional customer service.
Keep of the good work

I have just bought the hobo oreton bag online from David Jones an whilst doing the zipper up it has come off the zip track. I have put it back on however do you think the zipper is faulty ? And should I return it ?

My new Oraton umbrella does not closed automatically after being opened. Looks like the closing device at the top is broken or got stuck. How and whom can fix this? I bought it a few months ago from main Myer store in CBD Sydney.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your umbrella. Please take your product with receipt back to the store you purchased from and the team will be able to assess this for you. Peter, Oroton.Thanks Peter. I don't think I have kept the receipt. It's from Myer main store Opp Town Hall. How can I get it fix? I really like the colour.If you can send through some photos of the umbrella to customerservice@oroton.com and outline the problems you're experiencing, the team will be able to look into this further for you. Peter, Oroton.

I have had my red phone wallet for a year and it is getting rather grubby how do you suggest that I can clean in it? Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary, we carry a range of care products in store and online at Oroton.com. I suggest visiting your closest Oroton store where the team will be able to assess your product and offer advice. Peter, Oroton.

Similar listings