Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

I found Crisha Was very helpful when contacting Osmen furniture.

David K.
David K.Sydney, NSW

Best products best service

Sam was the man.

Absolute Proffesional and amazing knowledge and detail on all products. Gave me extreme comfort and understanding on what I was after.

Service second to none, will always come back to buy more from Osmen.

Great quality products.

7 months and waiting

7 months and still no chair, Spent $5000 on table and chair setting. After continuous delays on the first delivery one of the chairs was broken. Today (27/07/2022) was the expected delivery of the replacement chair, truck arrived and instead of the chair that goes with the table setting we ordered there was an Egg chair. Back to waiting again, 7 months and counting now...............

• Product Appearance As advertised

Perfectly happy with the product, service and prompt delivery as promised.

Very easy and convenient to see all products on display at the store and treated to a very friendly and helpful service from the store assistant.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Debra
Debra

Excellent service

I bought an outside setting from Osman at Moorepark. The service was fantastic from purchase , informing me about delivery . The delivery was on time and the delivery driver was so professional. The outside setting is gorgeous. I highly recommend

Monsta Grace
Monsta Grace

Egg chair

Satisfied with customer service both in store and over the phone, pleased with the egg chair I purchased from Moore Park

Perfect for our small area

Very happy with outdoor setting. Excellent quality. Staff very informative and helpful (super centre). Prompt delivery with good communication.
Kevin M

• Incentivised Review No

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Great Outdoor seats

The gentlemen in the store at Belrose were very helpful , the quality of products was not found in any other outdoor store. The seat we bought are so comfortable to sit in and you can tell they are very well made.

• Incentivised Review No

Eclipse Umbrella. It's great!

Recently bought an Osmen Eclipse Umbrella (3.0m x 3.0m) and had it delivered and installed by Osmen. The quality of the product is second to none. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for!
It is easy to operate and is adjustable to all angles and situations.
Strongly recommend the product

AmandaM
AmandaMSydney, NSW

Be warned

Brought a 6 piece outdoor setting from them, the synthetic rattan lounges with ceramic table ,paying the extra for a brand we though was quality as they promote their products as superior, hence the price. Our setting has suddenly split all over making it unusable and an eyesore - as its just 2 years old i contacted them to ask about having it replaced or repaired and was basically told they are not interested and to sort it out myself. Its a VERY expensive purchase to have only lasted 2 years before complete disintergration. here attached is a pic of what a osmen quality product looks like after 2 years.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

White table top turned yellow after 2-3 years

Looked good on arrival but my white table top is now yellow after 2-3 yes. Took several weeks for them to confirm out of warranty and can’t help. For price point would not buy again

Exactly what I wanted

Because I wanted a dining setting for my patio, I was limited with the sizing of the table. As soon as I saw the table in the store I knew it would be perfect and it was. The service was excellent.

Lucian
LucianSydney, NSW

Terrible, Terrible, very bad !!!! My worst experience ever !!!!!!!! So disappointed

• +1Thumbnail

The worst experience I have had In my life disgusting

I paid 1 year ago and just got my item what a joke of a company very bad stay away

Annie and Rob
Annie and Rob

Beautifully made out door furniture

Extremely comfortable and well made stylish out door lounge setting and table. Great delivery and service. We assembled our furniture ourselves which was very easy and quick.