Amy

Amy

Shocking customer service and still no dining setting 6 months after placing the order

I ordered a dining setting in September 2020 and still have not received it 6 months later. It was only supposed to take 8 -12 weeks. I am advised that it should be coming next month (April 2021) but they can't guarantee this. I have been given the run around, very little information or incorrect information throughout the whole process. I am constantly having to chase the store (Belrose) for an update on my order. During my last call to them this morning, I asked if there was a manager I could speak to above store level and was told 'not really'. I will never buy from them again, nor recommend them to anyone.

Sue P

Sue P

Fell to pieces, overpriced, terrible customer support - do not buy!

Gail Kilov

Gail KilovNew South Wales

Just perfect

Recently acquired an Osmen outdoor lounge and dining chairs.
Excellent service from Craig at Moore Park and the delivery team

Charlie Watts

Charlie WattsSydney, NSW

Nice Fix!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Quality outdoor lounge setting

Purchased the Alice 4pc outdoor setting from the Castle Hill store. Great explanation of product prior to purchase by sales staff. Very pleased with quality, construction, and ease of assembly. Item was delivered on the day as promised. Delivery time confirmed on the day. Pleased with the overall experience.

Tim

Tim

Told me I should bring my outdoor furniture INDOORS when it rains

Chet

ChetSydney, NSW

Chaotic management

Called up to make changes of the order but still got what I originally ordered, contacted them and was told that they didn’t have the record of my call and it might be someone who worked just for one day and the guy forgot to inform them of the changes.

Dustin

DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased Orb chair $1300 (faulty paint)

We purchased Osmen Orb chair, for Christmas present, and when unwrapping the paint is missing on a section of the frame & has cracks all around not very good for such an expensive chair I feel really disappointed, my wife emailed and then called the company spoke to [Name Removed] From Alexandria and was told to buy spray paint from Bunnings or that they could send us a spray can and paint it ourselves really [Name Removed]?

• +2Thumbnail
JERRY RYAN

JERRY RYANSydney Surrounds, NSW

TOTAL DISASTER

Not a word since my last post on October 27th. Have tried to call and get a delivery date. My message is very clear, do not order anything online from Osmen.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Jerry

JerrySydney, NSW

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISSAPOINTED.

I called Osmon in late October to ask the lead time on a two seater and coffee table. I was told that I would have it in eight to twelve weeks as there was stock on the water from Italy. I place order on September 3rd and paid in full. After dozens of attempts to make contact with osmen to get detail on the delivery I finally get email from ###### to check my details we correct. I confirmed the correct details and had to further email about delivery. Another email from ##### said that the product would not be delievered prior to xmass. Twelve weeks would be November 30th approx. The customer service is simply very bad. Once your money is taken then you whistle in the wind. Noting bad to say about the products.

rubbish customer service

staff at the SMITHFIELD warehouse was very aggressive and abusive. when I went there for a pick up then he advised that he doesn't care and I just have to wait and he doesn't know how long it takes

Susan Brown

Susan BrownSydney, NSW

Expensive and falling apart

Four years ago my husband and I bought an expensive outdoor setting from Osmen. The weaving on the table is now completely broken and the seats are now starting to break up. We've spoken twice to salesmen but they don't offer any refund or alternative setting, no help whatever.

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Visited Castle Hill store just looking and spoke to Angie, she had fantastic knowledge and ideas, assisted with measurements and specific pricing.
After decided to purchase she kept in contact nominating delivery date, all products arrived on time and were installed, installers removed all rubbish and left no mess.
A few days latter i noticed a scrape in white paintwork on armchair, i spoke to another sales person who after sending photos organised a replacement the following week.
Angie followed up all correspondence to ensure complete satisfaction.
I cannot speak highly enough of their products, prices and professionalism.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor quality and worst customer service

Mandy

Mandy

Varieties of items

Great quality and good customer service. I bought some stuff from them and really liked by everyone. Would recommend to my friends. You can bargain with them if you want to buy.

Shak

ShakSydney, NSW

worst customer service and I don’t recommend to anyone.

I have purchased egg chair with delivery and installation “extra money” they delivered it after 2 weeks but the big surprise when the courier put in the middle of living room with stand and bar laying around my unit, they told us that installation kit missing and they should organise it with factory, I have been chasing them and they told me they will come after 4 days, now I have to wait four days and I have a kid and all this unsafe metal materials laying around... no more dealing with them

Manas

ManasSydney, NSW

worst customer service

We went to Auburn Osman, the lady staff over there is busy on the mobile phone for more than half an hour and does not care about the customer in the shop. When we asked about the product information it's very hard for her to reply. Maybe she don't like customer coming into the store. I felt like shopping in the grocery shop. The outlet is very nice with a good collection of furniture but the staff lacks customer service skills.

Osmen F.Osmen Outdoor Furniture
Vogue are The Best

Vogue are The Best

Osman Outtdoor Furniture Alexandria

I would highly recommend Osman outdoor furniture Alexandria,Sam was extremely helpful and 2 years later Im still buying outdoor furniture from Sam.The team is very obliging and go out of their way to give you that extra service,please if your thinking of buying outdoor furniture save yourself time go to Osman Alexandria and ask for Sam You will not be sorry,
Karen RAFTY
Little Bay

Never again

Never againSydney, NSW

OUTRAGEOUS - Damaged goods - and want to charge me cancellation fee for seeking refund

David Stewart

David StewartSydney, NSW

Osman Outdoor Furniture Artarmon. Excellent service and furniture.

I recently purchased an outdoor setting from Osman, Artarmon. The staff were extremely helpful, and after listening to my requirements patiently they suggested various items of furniture. After a thorough trying of the furniture I found exactly what I required. The items were delivered in excellent condition. I received a follow up phone call to ascertain if I was happy with the furniture.
Highly recomment the Artarmon store. Great staff.