Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Listing monitored by Osmen Outdoor Furniture

Excellent Customer Service

Great customer service & communication from purchase to delivery! Angie was very friendly & knowledgeable. Can’t wait to put the furniture all together at the new house (it’s still all packaged up for the time being).

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

Very friendly service

Rizwana M.
Rizwana M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer care

I have recently had excellent customer care service from Osmen after I contacted their team regarding an aesthetic issue of my double hanging chair. I was regularly given updates on my request until the case was resolved with 100% of my satisfaction. That's a reason I prefer to buy from reputable big shops rather than cheap online shops; customers feedbacks are well taken care of. Want to buy a day bed next...

Andy-Rose Bay
Andy-Rose BaySydney, NSW

Have used Ozmen for two major outdoor purchases

Store was great with helpful and unobtrusive shop floor help. Deliveries took a while (mainly because of delays from covid) but happened exactly when agreed. Delivery service was excellent especially removing all packaging. When we did have a minor product fault it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy to recommend Ozmen and we will use them again - as and when we have need.

Aditya
AdityaSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Bought outdoor lounge and on delivery haven’t received full parts and one of the leg screw was not going in. Called customer service straight away and it’s been 6 days now that haven’t heard anything back from them yet.

Whenever I call they are saying the same thing that we will call you back as we are organising things.

Would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from Osmen.

Aditya

Outdoor Luka furniture

Sujan where I purchased the furniture was excellent his service was outstanding. Also the guys that delivered were very good. I would highly recommend Ozmen

Dita
Dita

I am happy with my outdoor furniture. But lit was misunderstanding regarding assembling. But I spoken to a sales person and it was resolved very well. I am happy with the service.

Solly.b
Solly.bSydney, NSW

Happy customer

So happy with my outdoor furniture. Good quality Everything went smoothly. Thank you for an easy transaction:) would definitely recommend

Jo Abignano
Jo AbignanoSydney, NSW

Love my outdoor setting ... great purchase!

Friendly in store service and advice teamed with efficient and timely delivery and set up of my outdoor setting made this a great experience. Highly recommend Osmen.

Transfer fee

I have purchased a small 3 piece folding outdoor setting. We were asked to pay a $30 “transfer fee” to pick the item up in store. I have not heard of this before. The salesperson explained that this was to cover the cost of bringing the item from the warehouse to the store.

Egg Chair Broken after only 18 months

We purchased a hanging egg chair from Artarmon HQ around 18 months ago. The metal ring snapped off today when my young son was sitting in it. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but I was very disappointed with the quality.

Excellent service all round

I recently bought a hanging chair from Dao at Osmen Artarmon. Frank at Smithfield warehouse deserves special mention for exceptional customer service also.

Amy
Amy

Shocking customer service and still no dining setting 6 months after placing the order

I ordered a dining setting in September 2020 and still have not received it 6 months later. It was only supposed to take 8 -12 weeks. I am advised that it should be coming next month (April 2021) but they can't guarantee this. I have been given the run around, very little information or incorrect information throughout the whole process. I am constantly having to chase the store (Belrose) for an update on my order. During my last call to them this morning, I asked if there was a manager I could speak to above store level and was told 'not really'. I will never buy from them again, nor recommend them to anyone.

Sue P
Sue P

Fell to pieces, overpriced, terrible customer support - do not buy!

Gail Kilov
Gail KilovNew South Wales

Just perfect

Recently acquired an Osmen outdoor lounge and dining chairs.
Excellent service from Craig at Moore Park and the delivery team