Part of OSS World Wide Movers 4.6

Natalie Vincini3 posts
Ian Jones
Ian Jones2 posts
  Verified NSW, Kings Park

Dedicated to excellence in communication and care of items during move

Christine and Melissa were a huge help arranging 2 different shipments of items from Newcastle to London including some unusual and unique things. The coordination and communication throughout the process was excellent which made the process stress-free given my remote location during the uplift. Items all arrived in great condition and were handled with care. Would definitely recommend and use again for future moves.
Kim P.
Kim P.Sydney, NSW
Brett E.
Brett E.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified NSW, Kings Park

Extremely late delivery (by months)

Confirmed in October 2022. Shipped December 2023. Assured arrival in Feb.
I chose this provider because of the arrival time.
Didn't arrive until May. (took over 6 months shipping Sydney to Singapore).
OSS World Wide Movers   DM

Hi Brett, could you please provide me with your removal plan number so I'm able to look into the detail. Tks OSS

Gian A.
Gian A.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Elle Clynick
Elle ClynickSydney, NSW

Amazing OSS

A wonderful experience. The entire team have been extremely helpful and approachable at all times. From the moment of consultation with the sales manager Craig and working with Gabbie who was the move manager, everything was explained so clearly and no question was too hard. The move crew on the day of pack up were phenomenal! Friendly, careful, respectful and efficient when packing up our entire home. Thank you OSS for a seamless and wonderful first experience.
Paul Carroll
Paul CarrollCanberra 2600, ACT

Canberra to Texas

I was apprehensive about my move, as my previous experiences with movers are they are quick and nasty. OSS turned up and were polite and friendly and communicated to me exactly how and why they would pack my 2 bedroom Townhouse.
I couldn’t be happier, they worked non-stop for 13 hours, being professional and treating my expensive items with care.
The office staff were wonderful as well, polite, professional and are genuinely trying to make sure your questions are answered and quotes are accurate.
Thank you, OSS. Paul & Rosanna in Canberra.
Sudeep S.
Sudeep S.Sydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Kings Park

Never thought moving could be easy!!!

Moved from Ellerslie, NZ to Sydney, Australia. We wanted the goods to reach on a particular date. They advised us promptly when the goods should be picked up so that the items could be delivered to us on the day we wanted.
OSS assisted in every way to make moving our items quick and easy. Moving was less stressful, thanks to them.
Communications were great and our items arrived in perfect condition. They also assembled furniture as they said they would.
Cillian
CillianSydney, NSW

Fraudulent & incompetent

Moving 2BR from Sydney to Dubai. By the ETA, 2 months after uplift, the company had not even dispatched the goods, and could not provide an ETA. When changing to a different company due to their incompetence, they refunded less than 20% of the cost, despite never shipping the goods. Have had to pursue legal action to retrieve my funds.
Steve
Steve

Great Service!

Moved from NZ to Australia with very little notice and tight timeframes.
OSS assisted in every way to make moving our items quick and easy.
Communications were great and our items arrived in perfect condition within the timeframe they gave us.
Annie
AnnieSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly Recommend

OSS provided me with an expert relocation service with also a personal approach to my complicated move. At every step of the way OSS provided clear communication, an ability to fit in with my time constraints creating a smooth and effortless move process of my three bedroom freestanding house. The team who packed were professional and had an excellent system. OSS made crates for my art and expensive collectable lights. In general, made my life easier when moving after 8 years is very stressful. I had researched and contacted 6 companies, drove to their storage facilities and by far OSS were the best. Highly recommend this company and would only use them.
Yue H.
Yue H.
Minimalist
MinimalistNew South Wales2 posts
AQS
AQSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolved My Complaint in a Timely Manner

I paid top dollar to insure all of my shipped belongings and was then told that most of my items were not insured as some were owner packed. When the movers came, because of the terrible circumstance I was in, I let them know that I did not pack the items and requested some to be re-packed. They would not do so and now I am further in the hole financially.

*EDIT: Chris Farley and the Insurance Team immediately reached out and quickly came to a very fair resolution. I am very satisfied with the outcome and appreciate their efforts to helping me recoup some of my loss. Thank you.

Nakul
NakulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts
  Verified NSW, Kings Park

Excellent service, made a complex international move with changing dates super easy

I was very impressed by the customer services at OSS and especially the Move Manager out there. She was super efficient and prompt in answering our clarifications and overall, made our move to the UAE super easy and stress free. Well done!