OSS World Wide Movers NSW, Kings Park

OSS World Wide Movers NSW, Kings Park

Jevon K

Jevon KSydney, NSW

Very good.

Moved a 3 bedroom townhouse from Sydney, NSW to Wellington, NZ. Overall, the move was very professional. I would use them again. The only anomalies were a lack of communication as the move date approached, and a surprise 'handling' fee from the NZ movers that seemed to be about the cost of a local move. But everything arrived - nothing missing or broken. That's worth 4 stars alone.

Absolute Shambles, Real Let Down - Definitely use another shipper

Dave
Dave
Steve

Steve

Efficient and professional crew, decent transit time

The crew for packing and unload the boxes were professional and efficient. Transit time door-to-door was around 4 month (expected).

Communication prior to departure was good - weekly emails. Once it was on the ship communication dropped off. Staff responds to status update requests quickly so it wasn't a huge issue.

Recommended.

Emilie

EmilieSydney, NSW

Efficient stress free move

Really good organisation for the delivery.
The date was picked by me quite in advance the movers confirmed the day before and showed up on time.
Everything was perfectly handle and stress free.
100% would recommend too anyone who’s wanting a professional, reliable, honest and ongoing informative company Felicity and the team there @ OSS are fantastic.

Thank you!

Disappointing

I had 20 boxes of personal belonging that need to be shipped to Spain, After 3 months the shipping partners they teamed up with told me my belonging arrived in the Spanish ports. I would take another 3 months of me waiting and complaining for me to receive my boxes. When I did they lost 2 of the boxes. They found 1 box a month later and then I had to pay the Spanish authorities importing taxes and I had to go and pick up the box as well. After complaining to OSS that I couldn't because I was assisting my (late) husband with cancer treatment they organised DHL to send me the box after I paid it and they reimburse me the cost . The other box was never found and they pretty much abandoned looking for it.

Stress Free Move

10/10 from Start too Finish

Moved 2 different Consignments with OSS from Sydney too New Zealand over the last 2 Years, in a nutshell they were both as perfect as you can get.

Right from the initial contact, the on going communication, the estimates, the on time arrival too pack goods, the WAY your goods are professionally internationally Wrapped bye experienced staff, the careful loading of your goods and the way they leave everything tidy when leaving.

My goods arrived today in Nz not 1 Scratch on ANY of my goods that were wrapped bye the OSS team, everything arrived safely all accounted for, 100% would recommend too anyone who’s wanting a professional, reliable, honest and ongoing informative company Jessica and the team there @ OSS are fantastic.

Shane Fox

Shane FoxHunter Region, NSW

The best moving experience you can have

We are moving from Newcastle to Singapore, OSS were so professional and helpful right from the first call. Their team who travelled up and packed everything were amazing. Recommend it!!

Ash

Ash

Arrived in Finland in one piece!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Fantastic service. Very fast and efficient.

We recently moved from NSW to Poland. OSS packed a 20ft sole use container for us with approximately 18m3.
The two packing guys arrived onsite on time and ready to go. They packed 71 boxes in four hours. Everything was packed extremely well in solid boxes and well inventoried. Upon arrival in Poland there was not a single squashed box or damaged item. Even the unpacking guys commented how well it was packed.
I would definitely use OSS again and recommend them to anyone who plans to move long distances.
Overall fantastic experience.

DanSouthport

Find another option! Do not use! Misinformation and LONG LONG time to send goods

ShelleySydney, NSW

Never use , didn’t wrap our belongings and damaged a lot and now won’t pay

Peter

PeterBarton

Professional Moving Services

We moved to Australia from Colorado USA after living in our home for over 25 years. OSS packers in Canberra treated our belongings as they would their own. As it became apparent some goods were damaged during transit, OSS employees and consultants treated us with compassion and supported efforts to file the proper paperwork. Whenever I called OSS with a question during the entire move, I was always provided a prompt and detailed response.

Ghaver

GhaverSydney

Good communication, thoughtful crew, clueful handyman

Erin your emails were on point and guided us well to receive shipment delivery of our 3 bedroom apartment from overseas.

Thanks Luis and Fred very thoughtful way of stacking the cartons (when you delivered the shipment) with labels visible so unpacking becomes easier.

Charlie you are a champion handyman - marvelous the way you put together so many pieces of furniture by just a quick look at the stacked separated parts.

Would use again!

I recently reached out to OSS about moving 1-2 rooms to France from Australia. Right from the start, I found OSS to be professional, timely, and incredibly service-oriented. Just a few days after I arrived in France, my belongings were promptly delivered, so I was able to set up my apartment fairly quickly. During such a big and stressful move, OSS provided outstanding service - I am thoroughly impressed and would reach out to them again.

Be careful - OSS work with horrific European Partner

Dullregard

Dullregard

Spot-on from start to finish!

Fabulous experience

We had a large 3 bedroomed home in South Africa and relocated to a much smaller 3 bedroomed home in NSW, Australia. From our first interaction with OSS on our Australian leg of the move we had the very best experience. We were kept informed throughout the entire process and any questions or queries we had were answered promptly. They were professional, helpful and a real joy to deal with. They made a very stressful process a pleasurable experience and blew us away with their efficiency in unpacking and also reassembling our large furniture items. Their delivery staff were friendly and professional. Nothing was too much effort for them. I will most definitely be using OSS again and would highly recommend them.

Thomas T

Thomas TSydney

Consistently helpful, reliable, professional and a pleasure to deal with

From start to finish, OSS proved unfailingly helpful and professional. I found their rates very competitive compared with other providers. They packed my goods carefully, quickly and well, and stored them for a very long time while I sorted out an overseas move. After more than two years in storage, as I had to cancel the move in the end, the goods were delivered back to another address in Sydney, all without damage.
Best of all, despite ongoing issues on my side, OSS remain patient, helpful and positive throughout.
I'd use them again, and recommend them without reservation.

LalaPutaruru