Part of OSS World Wide Movers 4.6

madjudeSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts
Will
Will
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Perfect service and excellent communication

Perfect service and excellent communication from Misha and the whole team at OSS! Packing days are usually stressful but the guys made it a breeze. Very much recommended!
Tamlyn S
Tamlyn SSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Big thank you for a seamless transition overseas!

Deeply grateful to Misha and the OSS team for their exceptional support during my relocation from Australia to the USA. Their professionalism and efficiency made the daunting task of moving across continents a smooth and stress-free experience. Highly recommend !
Aditya G.
Aditya G.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW2 posts

On Time, Nothing a problem and super efficient

I want to thank Mat from OSS Brisbane who has just packed our belongings and taken them for shipment to the UK. Super professional, weel mannered and just got on with the job. Excellent service and I highly recommend Mat and the team for all the assistance. Great Job OSS and Mat. Cheers Shane
Silo G.
Silo G.
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Positive, professional and efficient movers

We would like to thank Sophia Grebenar for guiding us through our move once our shipping goods arrived in Brisbane. She has incredible knowledge and skills, and this reduced the stress that comes with a move across countries. We received our goods in Brisbane on the allocated date and time and the delivery crew were real professionals.
Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Successful organisation and advice to prepare us for shipping overseas

We would like to greatly thank Nisha Hamilton for the wonderful time and information she provided in our desire to ship our household belongings to Canada.
She had incredible knowledge, skills and patience to get my wife, Kay, and I through a very stressful experience. And now, after completing all the details of our application complete and having your company scheduled to pick up our shipping goods, I’ll finally get a good night’s sleep knowing that everything is perfect.
Misha is a gem!
Robert G.
Robert G.

Truly refreshing experience

These guys did a fantastic job packing / wrapping and handling all my stuff. Friendly, know their stuff, quietly confident and professional, no stress, a real pleasure to have them here. Also big thanks to Mish!! admin and sales people. Worth every cent.
Best regards OSS people.
Bob
India W.
India W.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

I am writing a review about the first part of our removal experience. Christine and Melissa were very helpful and professional throughout the process of creating an inventory for the items we needed shipping from our three bedroom home on The Gold Coast to East Sussex England.

The removal guys Josh and Matthew from Brisbane were amazing. They smashed it! They packed our items in record time and were courteous and calm throughout. It made a potentially stressful day seamlessly smooth. We are super grateful. Thank you guys!

Olivia
OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Book with Misha if you can

This review is for the first part of our move as we haven't recieved our things on the other end in NZ, however Misha was absolutely amazing in quoting and organising our move. She really made it all so smooth and went above and beyond for our family, I literally cannot fault her. We had a 3 bedroom house to pack and she was so accommodating when we would ring to adjust inventory. So so happy with the service from her and the removal guys.
Shauna A.
Shauna A.

Best experience ever

We had such a wonderful experience with Misha, from OSS honestly she couldn’t have helped us anymore than she did. She was clear in her communication gave us loads of great advice and overall a great attitude towards us being unsure about what we wanted to do, she done up different quotes and allowed us a lot of time to get back with our final decision. She was honestly a really nice person and I wouldn’t have went with OSS if it hadn’t been for her customer care.

Thank you Misha, will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Alex M.
Alex M.

The Perfect moving company

Moved from. Christchurch, NZ to Gold Coast, Australia, using OSS World moving, absolutel fantastic company to deal with especially with the stress of moving but these guys made it a breeze with communication, ontime performance and friendly staff and of course price. Would definitely recommend OSS World moving 10 out 10 guys & girls.
Stuart Sims
Stuart Sims3 posts

Trouble free move

I could not fault OSS World Wide Movers in transfering our household effects from Brisbane port to our new home in Nirimba. They communicated by both phone and email on a regular basis updating me as to the stages once arriving in port, with regards to Customs checks etc. on arrival at my home the two assistants acted in a very friendly and professional manner with an excellent work ethic. They were very helpful in unpacking and placing. I would certainly recommend OSS World Wide Movers.
Jacqueline
Jacqueline3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified QLD, Brisbane

Received such great service from Gabbie the move manager, nothing was to small to help us with, always got back to us directly, emails answered straight away, what a great compliment Gabbie is to OSS, the packers where fantastic, couldn’t do enough for you, took so much care with packing our personal items which is being sent to France. Thank you three for such a great service, OSS should be very proud of the three of you.
Len C.
Len C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Our International Move

My wife and I chose OSS for our international move on the recommendation of a friend who used them for their move. We were delighted that we did use this company for our 3 bedroom home. Everything went extremely smoothly. The people involved in our move were great to deal with. From the time of the quotation to the removal of our home possessions . I highly recommend OSS as a removal company.