Part of OSS World Wide Movers 4.6

Katie
Junydha
Junydha6 posts

Very unhappy customer

Relocated overseas. My items were poorly repacked. Leather shoes and bags squashed in boxes causing creases on the leather. Some shoes, the left and right pair packed in different boxes. They inflated the volume by unnecessarily use lots of butchers papers. Items not packed in categories, i.e. things all over the place. They refuse to take my skin care items, toiletries and confectionary goods which are normal to send via airfreight. We had to pay additional cost even though contract states our payment is for door-to-door service.

Really helpful

The whole process was made easy, the team was really transparent.
Jenny
Jenny

Professional and efficient

OSS World Wide Movers were contracted to collect solid wood furniture from two addresses in Melbourne, Victoria, then transport them to the Channel Islands in the UK. The entire transaction was arranged by a third party. The team arrived when promised and packed the furniture into the container in record time. We then drove to the second location where the guys repeated the same process! When dealing with the office staff I found them very professional plus they kept me fully informed via email as we went along. I can happily recommend OSS for any overseas relocations.
Bell
Bell

Super easy move from Vietnam to Sydney

Fantastic experience in moving 25 boxes from Vietnam to sydney. Having lived abroad for 17yrs I am used to the high stress and miscommunication involved in moving internationally- this time I experienced a stress free move which included numerous emails and phone calls with the amazing and very patient Amy. I cannot thank Amy and the team enough for their help especially in clearing Aussie customs & being flexible with delivery time.Thank you! Bell
AmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!!!

We moved our belongings from New Zealand to Australia & it was relatively easy. The move started & finished on time & we had regular updates along the way. We would definitely use their service again if we ever need too.
David Walker
David Walker

Excellent service from OSS

Most helpful, efficient, calm and friendly service from the whole team
Aishah
Aishah

Have peace of mind

Every step of the move was made known to me - very appreciative of that. It gave me peace that my items were with trusted people, and they know the whereabouts and how to get to my items safely to me.
Emily
EmilyMelbourne12 posts
Job Satisfaction
  • +1Thumbnail
Debby Y.
Debby Y.

Professional service from OSS team

OSS team has provided the professional service to me in order to make the move to Melbourne smoothly. They sent the subsequent emails to keep me informed the Custom clearance status and also arranged the delivery to my home at the earliest possible.

The delivery team was super professional with a good manner and very efficient (the move has started and finished on time). As per my requested, they placed all boxes to the designated areas of the house which helped me speeding up the unpacked process afterwards.

I am very satisfied with the professional service of OSS and have no hesitation to introduce them to anyone who need their service.

Azizah S.
Azizah S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient!

Move Manager Jacqueline addressed my queries promptly. OSS has a great system and I was well informed of my shipment that has arrived. Also, am impressed with the two men who managed to unpack my boxes/furniture (1 full load big container) in an hour!

Actually am still surprised shipment delivered fast despite that my shipment moved during the december-january holidays. It was only 4 weeks from Singapore to Melbourne. Hats off to you guys!

Chiara
ChiaraVictoria3 posts
Hoon
Hoon
  Fair Incentive Verified VIC, Dandenong South

It is wonderful service. No hassle at all. Great effort!!

I have got international relocation service from Melbourne to Toronto by OSS. It was wonderful service for whole movement. In spite of logistics issue due to COVID-19, there was no big issues or delayed. Also local and Melbourne sites supported for any question and wondeful communication. Unfortunately,
There were small damage on delivery for my book shelve, they made a good effort to fix it and covered the cost by the insurance without any delay! It is vey highly recommended service and thanks for your wonderful service!
Moses V.
Moses V.
Very Pleased Melbourne
Very Pleased MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OSS a great team

The OSS team were fantastic .. great communications from Seema throughout customs clearance to arranging delivery The delivery team Darren and Amber were spot on ! So good to deal with a team of dedicated people who work to a high standard. Thank You