2.0

Ted

TedPerth

Do not use Ouffer

I purchased a car wash service through them. When i came to use the car wash people could not do the work for many weeks.

I did not buy this to wait nearly a month to use. When i tried to contact Ouffer about this and to discuss options i found no way to get any response.

Buying online from anonymous people that have no customer service is just not worth the risk.

Ouffer S.Ouffer
    Eric

EricHunter Region, NSW

Great offers and attentive after market staff

I have purchased a number of items and have been pleased each time, this time unfortunately 1 carton did not arrive and i found through follow-up that it was damaged prior to arrival so it had been sent back, on contacting Ouffer a wonderful staff member assisted me in getting this matter fixed and a new replacement sent. More than happy..

DanwSydney

Can't make a booking after paying for a dinner for 2

I bought this voucher a few weeks ago and am unable to. Ok through the website. I've sent several emails. No one has contacted me
    No contact numbers to resolve quickly
    I see ouffer respond to this website so perhaps you may write back to me on this...

Danw

Amazing you can't respond within 2 days to an email but can respond in under 1 hour when you have a bad review!!!

vista totally suck

vista totally sucksomewhere

arrogant incompetent thieves

After paying for 2 massages { 1 for me and 1 for my fiance} I received only 1 voucher . Repeated attempts at contacting ouffer has resulted in not just the second not being issued, but no response from ouffer at all.

MoniqueSydney, NSW

Paid for but can't book from Ouffer website as per direction given

Bough a deal for l.entrcote restaurant. Was told no voucher needed as the used online booking Feature. Followed the instructions, went to "my ouffers". Per their instructions there nowhere to book the restaurant. Have written to them a week ago still no solution so I can book. If no satisfaction by the end of today I will report it to Consumer affairs

OK Will do

Monique

Thank you very much for your help. Restaurant booked

tania2010

tania2010Hunter Region, NSW

False advertising regarding fat treatments.

Lux GroupOuffer

Hopeless, won't respond at all despite several attempts!

I booked a holiday package through a resort which has closed down due to the recent cyclone. The resort have advised I can seek a refund through Ouffer. I have sent about 6-7 emails and have received not one response. Will now commence legal action regarding seeking a refund. There policy states refunds are available if a business closes down but they don't even bother to respond to you. Never dealing with them again under any circumstance. STEER CLEAR and look elsewhere for a good deal!

Credit Voucher Issued

Was unable to use voucher and Pooja responded very quickly and organised for a credit to be issued to use another time.

Lux GroupOuffer

Wonderful to hear that you were pleased with the quick support from Pooja! Be sure to let us know if you ever need assistance and we will be happy to help
    Kind regards,
    Ouffer Support

Ouffer provide great customer service

I sometime purchase Ouffer deals and on 2 occasions there have been complications in accessing my purchase. On both occasions Ouffer customer service have quickly and effectively rectified the problem with the merchant.

Find out how Ouffer compares to other Physical Shops

Recently I made a purchase for restaurant offer with Ouffer. After purchased I read the fine print and realize I made a mistake. I contacted the customer support immediately. To my surprise I receive a response very promptly. The support person Rachel is very helpful and patient to follow through all my questions and resolved my problem. Great customer service. Thank You

Rita Poole

Rita PooleSydney, NSW

The refund policy for guaranteed booking is a scam - No contact phone number!

sarah

sarahsydney

faulty iteam, no response from customer service after several attempt

The Fitness bracelet arrived after 2 months. There is no charging doc and its faulty and the color i ordered was different than what is delivered. I made several attempt to contact ouffer. i haven't heard anything from them yet.! its very frustrating and disappointing. No one should buy from Ouffer and go through this hassle that i am going through now

Jule

JuleSt Huberts Island

Customer Suppport

In October I ordered a leather wallet and paid $20.95, including shipping. When it did not arrive by late November, I contacted the customer support team. After several emails, it was clear that I was in fact not going to receive the item I had purchased and although this was disappointing, both Rachel and Travis from Customer Support were fabulous with their prompt responses and credited the entire amount back onto my Visa card. Although I cannot rate Ouffer for their products, I would like to rate their customer support very highly.

Excellent, fast assistance by Rachel

Rachel from Customer Support was tremendous to deal with, making the process so simple and stress free to claim credit.

Great deals

Picked up a fantastic deal, can't wait for it to arrive! Had trouble ordering the first time but tried the next day and no issues. The help crew got back to me super quickly and were very polite and helpful. Will order again!

Find out how Ouffer compares to other Physical Shops

Great to deal with on faulty item

Easy to deal with when had fault with a product that was purchased. The team were quick to respond to my inquiry and work on a plan to resolve the issue. Very satisfied with outcome.

Positive Customer Service

My item did not arrive so I contacted customer support and they were fantastic. They Investigated and refunded my money as supplier ran out of stock. Thank you Ouffer for all your help - A1 service.

Excellent service

Buying on Offer is so easy. Customer service was excellent and prompt. Customer relations officer went beyond to explain and accommodate my query.

Ouffer customer service is always on point!!

I made a purchase paid with PayPal and realised my address had not updated completely and thought I'm in trouble it's going to go to an old address. Once I got in touch with the ouffer team they were quick to reply and sorts my problem straight away. It was quick and easy. So easy and so happy with the service!! Thanks again team.

Great - but could be some room for improvement!

I had been using Living Social vouchers and I am used to being able to speak with someone when I had a question. So, was a little disappointed at first that you do not have a telephone contact. However my inquiry was very promptly answered and issue resolved, so it turned out to be as effective. Thank you!

Claire S

Claire Sasked

Why do ouffer take a 20% of the cost of the voucher as an 'administration' fee? If it was a fixed amount I could maybe understand but a % of the voucher is just a rip off

Hi There,
    Apologies for any inconvinience caused here. Please feel free to contact our support team via support@ouffer.com and they will happily look into this further for you
    Kind Regards,

Gplou

Gplouasked

I am trying to send an email to customer support and it keeps bouncing back saying your mailbox is full. It is about non delivery of an item I paid for which you replied to my initial query about. Any help?

Hi There,

Sincerest apologies for the experience that you have had with us recently.

If you could send us a private message advising your email address and Order number, we will follow up right away.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Angus

Angusasked

I have just received delivery of a pair of male Rowley Ugg boots size 11
    They are a size too small.
    I take 11 in the u.K., Europe and Australia so I am definately a size 11.
    The boots although stamped size 11 must be a woman's size or are incorrectly sized.
    What can you do to help me?
    My postal receipt number wasLEM4698625
    Tax invoice 2061495701029137

Hi Angus,

Thanks for getting in touch
    To best assist with your enquiry and any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer support team via support@brandsexclusive.com.au
    They will usually respond within 24 hours and are always happy to help