Owlet Smart Sock 2

Owlet Smart Sock 2

ForestGirl

ForestGirl

Good for peace of mind

The sock works well and gives me some peace of mind.

I've never had any alarms for issues but do occasionally have alarms for the sock coming loose and misplaced.

Purchased in July 2019.

Inconsistent

Purchased in September 2019 for $500.00.

Team O.Owlet

This is perfect. Can't live without it!

I live in a huge house and the range on the sock is tremendous.
The monitor is super reliable but I hate the Android app I can never check live heart rate anymore (use to be able to with the old app)
I still get notifications out loud and on my phone as push notifications.
The monitor was super easy to set up!

Purchased in April 2019 for $399.00.

Amanda S.

Amanda S.Central, SA

This is great

This was amazing. My Baby got put on oxygen in hospital so bringing him home on oxygen was scary. Having the owlet sock helped monitor it. When he came off oxygen it was great to have, to make sure he wasn't dropping levels. It was easy to set up and easy to use. I loved that it fits under clothing. Would definitely recommend to others

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Junction for $430.00.

Cherry

CherryPerth, WA

Saves my sleep

I love my owlet and I recommend it to everyone. The dimmed green light flashing next to my bed stopped me waking my peacefully sleeping baby to check he was definitely still alive for at least the first month. I also love the sleep monitoring function with the new app. My baby wears his monitor every night and most naps and he will until he's too big.

Team O.Owlet

Cherry, we're glad the Smart Sock is working well for you. Everything you've said in the review is everything we like to hear! Pls reach out to our customer services should you ever need anything. Kind regards, Owlet Team.

The service matches the product!

This product is amazing in itself but the customer service is just as fantastic! The most responsive, customer focused service I have ever had!! Not just for newborns! Our 14month old is in daycare and constantly sick this product lets us go to sleep easily knowing if his health declines we will be alerted to it, we will be using it as long as it fits on his foot!!! Thank you for the sleep!!!

D for Disappointed

D for DisappointedWestern Australia

FAIL FAIL FAIL!

Purchased in April 2019.

Team O.Owlet

Feel free to PM us with your contact details and we will contact you straight away. Owlet Team

Love it! Tech support is amazing!!

I love the Owlet Sock 2. I recently had issues with the sensor after 8months of everyday use so I called Tech Support who sent me out a new one free of charge.. it is so reassuring that we have support like that after spending so much on the product, which I would do again in a heartbeat.

I found the range from sock to base station is great, it still connects even after being behind 2 sets of closed doors.

Even after the issue with the app connectivity which happened recently I still had peace of mind that the sock and base station were still connected and if anything should happen the base station will still alert me.

Thanks for such a great product!!!

Team O.Owlet

TJ S, thanks for posting the review. We are so glad that the Smart Sock is providing you peace-of-mind. Do reach out to us again if we can help in any way. Owlet Team.

Disappointed with customer support

Although the product itself is quite good, we have had a few issues with our sock and camera and have tried multiple times to call customer support and left many messages and i am get to hear back from anyone. For a product that markets itself as top of the range and is one of the most expensive ones, you would think that good support comes with but No!

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Village for $700.00.

Team O.Owlet

Nikki M. We are sorry to hear that. You can contact our call centre Mon - Fri office hours on 03 9588 0999. Or if you send a PM, we can contact you directly. Kind regards, Owlet Team.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Foster carer.

As a foster carer I find the owlet smart sock excellent caring for different ages of babies especially with the three sizes of sock that come with it. Extremely happy

Purchased in July 2019 for $359.00.

Team O.Owlet

Jenny, thanks for posting the review. We are glad that the Smart Sock works well for your purposes and do reach out to us if there is anything we can do. Owlet Team.

Tarob

TarobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Third child and i have never been able to sleep better with a newborn

I have been so happy and impressed with my owlet sock. I can go to sleep and wake up knowing baby is ok. I have suffered with anxiety and was always so much worse when my eldest two were babies. Now i can sleep without worry. I love it

Purchased in December 2018.

Team O.Owlet

Tarob, that's wonderful to hear. We have many people telling us that they wished the Smart Sock was around when their older children were babies. Do reach out to us if we can help with anything. Regards, Owlet Team.

philip

philipGoldfields, WA

Then best product to give us non stress sleep

We had trouble with our little one with heart rate issues so we decided to buy the owlet / smart sock, the product is so good that we sleep easy we can track her oxygen an heart rate an we go to sleep at night with no more anxiety an less stress , this is a must have for piece of mind an it really does work an the wifi range is amazing, it’s real-time recording an accuracy is amazing 2nd to none , we are very happy parents

Purchased in August 2019.

Team O.Owlet

philip, thanks for posting the review and we are so glad that our Smart Sock is helping you and your partner sleep with less anxiety. Do contact us if we can help with anything. Owlet Team.

Britt

BrittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sensor fail expensive replacement

Initially we were extremely happy with this monitor after purchasing it second hand from the previous owner who had only used it a couple of months. After we had been using for 8 months the battery just all of a sudden stopped charging. When I contact owlet to ask about a replacement battery they said the only option was to buy a completely brand new sensor which costs $180! So the monitor which we bought for $300 is now completely unusable unless we make another purchase of $180 to replace the sensor which I got told on the phone often happens after one year of using this product and is not a user error! So upsetting and a very expensive monitor if it can be only used for such a short time!
NB: I do not have receipt from original owner

Team O.Owlet

Britt, it's awkward to send out free replacement parts when there is no receipt or we cannot identify the original purchase date. We did send you a private message yesterday, if you can respond to that, we'd love to see if we can help. Owlet Team.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing product

I received the owlet sock as a gift when my son was born and we have been given peace of mind every night. Recently a part in the sensor broke and I was sent a replacement part straight away. I am beyond thankful for the exceptional service I received.

Purchased in September 2018.

Jelicia T.

Jelicia T.Central Queensland, QLD

My saving grace!

Have used smart sock since birth of baby. So thankful for it. Gives me peace of mind knowing it will alert if something is wrong. Love the apps to track data. I feel so confident with it.

The Australian Support team have been amazing also with any issues/enquires as well. Making the Owlet experience amazing!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Village Online store for $700.00.

Demi

DemiSydney, NSW

Piece of mind

Impressed is an understatement. When I found out I was having my son, I knew I needed a monitor, upon doing some research I found the owlet. Using the owlet has given me complete piece of mind, I often would wake up worrying if he was breathing, with the owlet it tracks your babies breathing and heart rate, when everything is good the base station is green. I kept the base station on my bedside table, I’d often wake up, look over and be relieved when I seen green. It truly was a god send especially in the early days. We still use it when he sick, it’s amazing.

Definitely worth the money, you won’t regret it.

Purchased in January 2018 for $400.00.

Team O.Owlet

Demi, thanks for posting the review, we're so glad that our Smart Sock worked for you. We have lots of parents who tell us about seeing the green glow and being able to go back to sleep because of it! Owlet Team.

Jeff. BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Power Outage Concerns

After recently purchasing for my Granddaughter the Owlet Sock 2 although very pleased with this product was very surprised to find out there was no way of being alerted if there was a Power Outage. So its very concerning that the baby wouldn't be monitored during an Outage and the parents would have no way of knowing this was the case if they were asleep.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Baby Gallery Physical store for $399.00.

Team O.Owlet

Jeff B, not sure, but we will share this with our developers in the US. Thanks again. Owlet Team.

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Murray Mallee, SA

This identified our baby's heart condition. Worth the money!

We bought the owlet sock for my peace of mind. Little did we know it would actually identify that our son had SVT, a condition where his heart rate can suddenly go up to 300 bpm. Without the sock we wouldn't have found out until he showed other signs of being unwell. I can't recommend this product highly enough. I only wish there was a portable version that could give me the same peace of mind outside the house!

Purchased in May 2019.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

The best thing ever!

This is the best thing I have bought for my baby, we came across it at a baby fair in Sydney and I honestly cannot recommend the smart sock enough! Worth every cent. Seeing the green glow of the base station at night let’s me know my baby is breathing and sleeping soundly without having to constantly check on her. My baby isn’t bothered wearing the sock and we have had no false alarms, other than when my helpful husband has put the sock on a bit too loosely.

Purchased in September 2018.

Team O.Owlet

Kelly, that's great to hear, thanks for taking the time to post the review. Owlet Team.

Gives us peace of mind

Our little man has been diagnosed with laryngomalacia since he was 6 weeks old. This sock has honestly been the best purchase for us, giving us such peace of mind! Easy to set up, easy to use, he isn't bothered by the sock on his foot, and we can all sleep at ease now!

Purchased in June 2019 for $450.00.