OZ Cosmetics

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A very happy new customer

I am loving my Clinique eye cream & the great price I paid for it.
Arrived well packed & in only 6 business days. Thank you so much... will definitely use OZ Cosmetics again.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Horrible experience

It has been more than a month since I placed 2 orders that have not arrived.I've mailed them more than once and just tell me to wait.Its been 7 weeks

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

I am loving my perfoume

Can't tell how happy I am to receive my perfume. It is awesome. One must definitely try if you have a knack for Oriental smells

Fast delivery! Perfect!

I live in Switzerland so I ordered from ozcosmetics.ch and I received the product in just a week! The delivery fee is included in the price of the product. I recommend this website :)

Antinflamatory & soothing just love it

Hi Oz Cosmetics, thank you for my chamomile cream, it is really great. I have psoriasis and it helps with this disease, as it is very antinflamatory and chamomile is very soothing cream for this problem. Also you can’t buy this cream in shops anymore, so I am grateful for your company, for having this cream. Thank you Lion Gardiner

Great prices and service

I was initially wary about purchasing from OZ cosmetics, but i did my due diligence and researched them like crazy and took the plunge to buy and was very pleasently surprised at the speed of delivery and the quality of my products. I would defiinetly recommend and will certainly purchase from them again. The only thing i can say that needs improvement is the range of brands available, but that could depend on who may get exclusive rights to import certain brands so their hands may be tied in that respect.

Never arrived.

I ordered a number of Shu Uemura products for a gift. The original email stated about 7-14 days for delivery. Six weeks later I am still waiting for it to be dispatched and Xmas is around the corner.

Although they are quick in replying to my emails I just want my order cancelled and my credit card refunded. But apparently my products are stuck in customs.

When you order please be aware that delivery times could vary greatly from the time stated by OZ Cosmetics.

Regards,

Paul

Bad service, not send the product

After more than a month, I have not received the product that I bought. I asked for help and nothing happened.

Great

I had good experience to shopping at Oz Cosmetics. The client service always had very quick reply to my queries.

The product is great , excellent service as well.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

The worst page to buy

Last February 15th I decide to buy some products, until today I GOT NOTHING !
It's incredible how they already charge me the cost of the products one month ago.
The mail you get is wait 7 or 15 days to get you products, maybe is mean wait 7 or 15 month ....

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!! I want my money back

OZ Cosmetics Order Details (#26156816)

This is perfect

Thank you for a great service, fast delivery and good price. I will suggest other friends to go with you. Thank you

Expired product

I don't know why seller sell me one cream that is expired terrible and it will hurt the skin.

I have received the package from hk, why you send the expired product, the sk-ii nourishing cream.

Received parcel in great time and I was kept in the loop about where and when my parcel was.I appreciated this very much.

Amazing results

Didn't expect such great results so soon! No more false lashes for me. Now my natural lashes are longer, darker and lifted. Really impressed as I often find beauty products don't deliver on their promises.

Love this shopping experience

Third time shopping with this site. I ordered Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three it came in one week, well wrapped.
The product is great especially for my daughter's hair who swims 3 times a week.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

Super fast services!!!

My parcel arrived 4 working days super fast!!! The originalility worth with the price !!! I love this page oz cosmetic

Awesome

Fast shipping, great packaging (very sturdy with lots of bubble to keep the item sound & safe) and reasonable prices!! Although I wish the other korean brands could be a bit cheaper so I could go on a massive haul :(

my favourite perfume

Fast delivery to other side of Australia. Great customer service. Loved the little touch of white ribbon on my parcel.customer ref. no. 10239097