Oz Cruising

Oz Cruising

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Booked a year in advance for the WORST cabin & dining table!!!!

My daughter & I booked over a YEAR in ADVANCE for our cruise on the Queen Elizabeth. Our cabin was not allocated until just before we cruised (no chance of a change) so consequently we had the worst cabin possible. We requested to be placed on a table for 6 and when we arrived for dinner found that we were not only placed in the worst position in the dining room (back corner, we could not have been further from the door if we tried) but we were also placed on a table for 6 with no fellow diners. We certainly felt that OzCruising didn't know what to do with us so decided to shove us in the corner out of the way. Anyone thinking of cruising on a Cunard ship, deal direct with Cunard!

Trip Completed Yes

Wrong bed configuration

We booked 2 years in advance only to find out 2 weeks in advance that OZcruising had not allocated our correct bedding request. 8 single people and only 6 beds (instead of 8 single beds) so some of us had to share. They did try to fix the issue but it was too late and nothing happened. In the scheme of first world problems it's not a big deal but we paid a lot of money and it tarnished the start to our holiday. I won't book with them again because of this.

Would NOT recommend!

Ozcrusing do not communicate the cruise lines terms and conditions in their booking correspondence or confirmations. Don't gamble with your money like this!

In my sole experience with them, the cruising company have not honoured TWO onboard credit from my Ozcrusing booking. They have provided no support in dealing with the cruising company (P&O) which is the only benefit of booking through a travel agency. Instead they leave you to deal with offshore call centres yourself.

Either do it yourself for a more affordable price or find a travel agency that does what they are supposed to. I couldn't even imagine if I had a major issue with my booking!

Booking Type Cruise

would book with them again

I found booking with Ozcruising to be easy and efficient. I had no problem from upsizing from a room with a window to a balcony room. Also, they surprised us with a gift of wine and a paid for dinner at the steakhouse. Well done and thank you to the staff at Ozcruising.

Trip Completed Yes

Will book again

Before i booked my two cruises, i researched each step, i called and was able to book the exact room i wanted! Once on the cruise, had a surprise voucher for wine of choice abd voucher for dining in luxury steak restaurant, i loved my cruise for these surprises as was our second cruise and received nothing from p&o when we booked directly through them on our first cruise. Yay. Very happy! Thanks Oz Cruising.

Robbery in day light

I tried to book a cruise twice before Christmas, the deal clearly stated $970 on their website and I locked it to pay and received a confirmation email from them. same day i received a call that the offer was no longer available and they forgot to update their website. I booked for the second time for $1100 for the same cruise, same bloody thing . Same call same lame excuse and that particular room was sold out. As I needed to book desperately they made me pay $1500 each person!!! When we found ourselves on the cruise it wasn’t actually sold out and there were so many vacant rooms they were just trying to sell the higher rate ( balcony) rooms forcing me to fork out $3000 instead of $2000. This is unfair and I hope karma gets them back.

Oceanview Balcony means squat

I have paid $5,600 for Oceanview Balcony (guaranteed) on the Ovation of the Seas leaving Sydney 3rd January, 2019. I have been allotted an OBSTRUCTED view room which neither Oz cruising or Royal Caribbean seem to think is their problem.

Not happy and feeling quite duped. I will never book through Oz Cruising again, not will I travel Royal Caribbean again. Rang both Oz Cruising (on a premium number) and Royal Caribbean. Neither think it is their problem.

Cruising made simple with Ozcruising

I have now completed 21 cruises , with various shipping companies , all booked through Ozcruising , and have found them to be very professional to deal with . On several occasions I have had to email or phone , to ask questions on various subjects , emails were answered promptly within 2-3 business days , comprehensively answering my questions . I had to have a major booking adjustment on one occasion , and although it was not successful , they tried hard to help me out , several other requests for minor changes were met with a minimum of fuss . Their online booking system is very user friendly , and so are all of their sales representatives particularily Ashleigh . To date all of my my expectations have been met , and I can recommend booking through Ozcruising to anyone going on a cruise . How anyone can find them unsatisfactory to do business with is beyond my comprehension .

2016

always been amazing!! when we booked both our cruises and last time got a free upgrade to a suite room for whole Family , would and do recommend these Guys to every body,

Contacting Ozcruising

I had read some bad reviews with contacting ozcruising. I want to say I booked two cruises the last two weeks with them and on a number of occasions I wanted to ask questions so I emailed them and got answers within a very quick time. Thank you Ashleigh and Caroline. I also like that you can pay for cruise in full and get the discount price. People complain often because they do not read the terms and conditions re cancellations. They spell it out clearly. If you book through travel agency and cancel expect to pay the cruise and the travel agency cancellation fees. With RC you can pay a higher cruise fee to not lose your deposit until a certain date. Read all the T& C or as I said email Ozcruising and ask,

Ashleigh at Ozcruising is excellent

In Nov 2017 a booking was made onboard (Voyager)a Royal Caribbean cruise for a future cruise on Ovation of Seas in Nov 2018. This booking was made thru Royal Caribbeans onboard future cruising representatives. Royal Caribbean then made a royal mess of the booking 6months down the track (apparently the future cruise rep had put us into a 3-4 berth when we required a 2 berth only, thus Royal Caribbean changed our rooms , putting group travellers on different floors, when we had specifically booked next door to each other, changed dining times so that some were on early and some on late dining, all without consultation and not offering a refund on the downgraded room change, or any apology. Ashleigh from Ozcruising went above and beyond to sort this out for the passengers and get us our different category refund and onboard credit. I highly recommend Ashleigh. She was lovely and I would recommend her as a valued employee for ozcruising. Having Ashleigh on your team, I will continue to book all of my cruises thru ozcruising. Please pass on my personal thanks to Ashleigh. She took all the stress and hassle out of the mess created by RC.

regards
Linda

Paid within 2 hours and they cancel my booking a few days later and ask me to pay 15% more

We booked for a 3 day cruise on Ovation of the seas through Ozcruising. We paid within a couple of hours of getting the invoice. We paid by Bpay. a couple of days later i get a call from Ozcruising saying our booking has been cancelled because it was Bpay and we would have to pay appx 15% more to have the same type of room on the same level or we could have a downgraded room without the ocean view for the same price. On principle i told them where to stick their cruise.
They should have as much clearer warning that says "If you pay straight away with Bpay we will ring you in a couple of days and increase the price of your ticket".
They shouldn't send out receipts for payment etc and cancel your booking. I'm not paying over $2k for 2 people for a three night cruise and then pay another 15% a few days later just to stay on the ship. What a shocker of a business.
I have attached my proof of purchase receipt for payment. they thanked my for paying them, how nice.

Get lost

Booked a cruise just 3 months ago cos the expiry date said book by this weekend or miss out. 2 months later the cruise is half price with room credit. Apparently doesn't apply to full paying fares. Never, ever again oz cruise, you stink

Cheapest I find for Cruises

I have dealt with them several times, but have to admit they are getting harder to contact via phone these days.
But have always found them to be the cheapest, even cheaper than the company direct.

Disgraceful. Do not book through Ozcruising

Tried to email to amend a booking, their email doesn’t work. Tried to call but they’re ”experiencing high volumes of calls”. Tried using twitter to contact them.. twice.. and they deleted my tweets. It shouldn’t be this hard to contact them. You know, considering they have my money and all.

Booked through them for 10 day cruise

Great to deal with, no hassles and a great price with nothing to worry about. Would recommend and use again for future bookings.very easy to book and glad we used them

Always competitive

We have used Oz Cruising twice, booking trips on P&O and Carnival. The process was quick, easy and the choice of cruises varied. I found them to be one of the cheapest online websites. Will use them again and would recommend them to friends.

Great Last Minute Deal!!

When something appears to be "To good to be true" you are cautious.
I was able to book a last minute deal 5 days out from a short domestic cruise for under$100 per night.
The booking process was so simple that within 15minutes of first seeing the deal the tickets were printing off on my printer. The Cruise was a P&O Comedy cruise, it was a great time with 7 comedians on-board doing shows. I wont ever do the stand-up passenger show again as I got gonged off! the accommodation was roomy and comfortable but you need to sleep with ear plugs to put out the noise of the continuous air-condition. I travelled with my daughter and she just ate and ate and ate. The available dining was good with varieties available. Great time was had and great value for the price I paid plus I got a cabin up grade from deck 8 to deck 9.
I am now looking for another great deal on a domestic cruise leaving from Melb.

Excellent caring customer service!

The Oz Cruising staff are amazing!!! I had a situation last week where it looked like our family holiday would be ruined, but I called and emailed their consultants for help everyday and they really came onboard to help us and they showed patience, compassion, understanding and professionalism through all my dealings with them. In the end they managed to help me change a difficult booking and my nephew was able to join us. My family are very grateful to the Oz Cruising Consultants and their customer service is the best I've come across! Will book and travel again through them. Thanks so much Oz Cruising!!!

Exceptional Customer Service

We have booked many cruises with Oz Cruising without any issues. We had a cruise booked for New Year but due to a unfortunate change of circumstances were forced to cancel. From the first phone call I made through to the deposit being refunded in full, I was treated courteously and professionally. We will definitely book with them again and this recent experience exceeded my expectations.