Oz Cruising

Oz Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (6) · No (78)
  • Ease of Booking
Hairy R.

Hairy R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick to take my money in Feb 2020, but no refund still.

Confirmed today by Princess Cruises a bulk cheque for cruises which were cancelled due Co-vid 19, including mine which was cancelled on 27th Aug 2020 for 9th Nov 2020 going on Sea Princess Cruise, was sent to Oz Cruises on 11th Sept 2020, So where are our refunds. Not good enough when I paid in Full for my friend and I back in Feb 2020. No one answers phone and emails only way to contact Oz cruising, With emails giving longer waits for refunds from 60-90 days for cancellation, to now 120 business days from departure date. Never again would I recommend Oz cruising.

Rita

Rita Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thieves

My father's cruise was cancelled last year due to the pandemic and he has not been able to get a refund, we can not call Ozcruising and they don't respond to emails. Its appalling behaviour considering they are still taking bookings so they are obviously still in business. They should be prioritizing refunds as they are not the only ones who were hit by this pandemic and that money can go so far to support a family. Disgusting Ozcrusing. I don't recommend anyone book their cruise through this heartless company.

Chee Chee

Chee CheeQueensland

Ozcruising Ignores all Requests For My Future Cruise Credit Certificates & Full Fare Payment Money.

She

She

Do not use Oz Cruising - they hold onto refunds owed to you for over 6 months and terrible customer service

Oz cruising have the worst customer service and one of the worst companies i have ever used. They take 4 weeks to return an email and do not answer the phone if you call. My carnival cruise was cancelled due to covid in early October 2020 and im still waiting for my refund. Carnival have already paid the refund to them but they wont issue me with my refund. Digusting behaviour during these difficult times Oz Cruising. Shame on you. Do not use Oz Cruising.

Omni84

Omni84Sydney, NSW

Money disappeared

I was booked on a Royal Carribean cruise through ozcruising. Called Royal to use my Future Cruise Credit to book another cruise. Royal informs me ozcruising did not forward the full cost of the cruise, only the deposit. Now I am 3000 down and waiting for a 2000 dollar refund from another cruise. Legal action, methinks.

Pamela Summers

Pamela SummersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for refund

Absolute thieves, still no refund or credit from Sept 2020. They don't answer their phone & emails are automated, absolutely impossible to contact them. I feel they have already done a runner with everyone's money. Disgusting behaviour.

Lesley

Lesley South East Queensland, QLD

OZCRUISING....Still waiting for REFUND for P&O UK 14days x2 FARES

Ozcruising still waiting for refund....Mediterranean 14days azura dep southampton 3 may 2020.
X2 fares. Have not received refund and unlikely use fcc before deadline dates! Basically theft and lies!
Shame on you ozcruising!
Unlikely to use this site again!

Totally ripping us off.

Where's our money??? P&O refunded Ozcruising 7th of September but they havent refunded us. Same old story... "we are working on it" when you email them. To me this looks like a quick money grab before the company closes down taking everyone's money. The cuiseline companies have stood by us but Ozcruising well thats a whole different story.!!!!!! If any of you guys from Ozcruising are not happy with this comment please feel free to contact me directly. Ian

Anne Purdon

Anne PurdonSydney, NSW

Used Refund for New Cruise

I have just booked my husband and I on a new cruise departing at the end of the year. It took a couple months to receive the refund but very happy with the service. I am still waiting on airlines to refund me after 8 months of waiting. I guess in Covid things take a bit longer.

TONY

TONY

Not paying refunds

Po refunded oz cruising 2 months ago still no refund. Do Not Use book direct. I would be very concerned that you may loose all your money if you book with them as I have.

this is meSydney, NSW

Why are Oz Cruising holding onto refund money?

Terrible - holding our money

Ozcruising is not refunding us our money after having the cruise cancelled 9 months ago. They are auto-replying to emails (fair enough) but I would have thought after several attempts over the past 9 months we would have had a direct reply, especially when the email says they will reply within 15 to 20 days.
Very frustrating and annoyed that we even booked through them in the first place.

Nicole

NicoleNorthern Territory

Sending me lots of cruise specials but not my refund!

My P&O cruise in June was cancelled & my money refunded by P&O to OzCruising in June. OzCruising has not however passed this refund back to me. It’s impossible to follow up as the phone is no longer connected & they do not reply to emails. I do however get regular emails from them advertising their cruise specials - so maddening! Lodging a complaint with ACT Office of Fair Trading as I’m over it

KEVIN

KEVINSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy Customer

I booked a cruise through this company for a November 2020 cruise with P&O, once the cruise was cancelled I elected to have my deposit refunded in full. I have made numerous attempts through email as their call centers have been closed. I have now discovered that P&O refunded my deposit to Ozcruising back in September for which I am still waiting to receive. This seems to be consistent with other reviews and I believe this company if it still operates has just stolen my refund from me and I have no expectations on receiving my money. If anyone starts a class action against them please email me kevinadams58@hotmail.com as I would be interested in joining them in an action against this company.

Cruise refund

210 days and still waiting for refund from the 21/05/2020 after their email states 120 days. poor effort, automatic replies only come back. Never had a response to let us know what's going on. Now no number to call, and the ones i have found cannot be put through, seems as if they are hiding behind their emails. imagine how much interest they are making of non refunded money. That's a tonne of extra cash from money that's not theirs. If I robbed people of money I would be in jail.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have waited 4 months for my refund due to cancellation I have emailed ozcruising multiple times and haven't got an email back. Very poor customer service from Oz cruising

Not Responsive When It Comes For Cancellation

Dreadful!

They are holding on to customer's refunds for months. Absolute nonsense.
Have no right to do this to other people's money. Will never use this company. Many feel the same way

Steven L.

Steven L.South East Queensland, QLD

NO RESPONSE TO ALL MY EMAILS marked URGENT

Concerning my confirmed and paid deposit bookings, but the cruise company P&O shown no records of my bookings ??? Also my refunds were EFT by P&O to OZ CRUISING on 03/09/2020, till today 23/11/20, still RECEIVE no refunds to my account . I hope OZCRUISING hasn't took my deposit/refund money and RUN !!!!!

No Refund Received

Booked a cruise with Princess Cruises through this company in Feb 2020. The cruise got cancelled and we requested our money back through their online facility in July this year. We were advised that it could take up to 3 months. Nothing received although Princess Cruises advised that OzCruising received the refund, from them, in August.