Oz Cruising

Oz Cruising

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bert

BertSydney, NSW

Never with Ozcruising again.

Trip Completed No

Quick & Efficient reply

Made a booking, then realized that evening we wanted a better cabin on the cruise ship; to our surprise Carol (Team Leader) was still answering emails at 10pm and got us what we wanted; true dedication to their customers I would say! Thank you Carol

Trip Completed No
Mrs C

Mrs CVIC Australia

Booked a year in advance for the WORST cabin & dining table!!!!

My daughter & I booked over a YEAR in ADVANCE for our cruise on the Queen Elizabeth. Our cabin was not allocated until just before we cruised (no chance of a change) so consequently we had the worst cabin possible. We requested to be placed on a table for 6 and when we arrived for dinner found that we were not only placed in the worst position in the dining room (back corner, we could not have been further from the door if we tried) but we were also placed on a table for 6 with no fellow diners. We certainly felt that OzCruising didn't know what to do with us so decided to shove us in the corner out of the way. Anyone thinking of cruising on a Cunard ship, deal direct with Cunard!

Trip Completed Yes
John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Wrong bed configuration

We booked 2 years in advance only to find out 2 weeks in advance that OZcruising had not allocated our correct bedding request. 8 single people and only 6 beds (instead of 8 single beds) so some of us had to share. They did try to fix the issue but it was too late and nothing happened. In the scheme of first world problems it's not a big deal but we paid a lot of money and it tarnished the start to our holiday. I won't book with them again because of this.

alky444

alky444

Would NOT recommend!

Ozcrusing do not communicate the cruise lines terms and conditions in their booking correspondence or confirmations. Don't gamble with your money like this!

In my sole experience with them, the cruising company have not honoured TWO onboard credit from my Ozcrusing booking. They have provided no support in dealing with the cruising company (P&O) which is the only benefit of booking through a travel agency. Instead they leave you to deal with offshore call centres yourself.

Either do it yourself for a more affordable price or find a travel agency that does what they are supposed to. I couldn't even imagine if I had a major issue with my booking!

Manphi

ManphiHunter Region, NSW

would book with them again

I found booking with Ozcruising to be easy and efficient. I had no problem from upsizing from a room with a window to a balcony room. Also, they surprised us with a gift of wine and a paid for dinner at the steakhouse. Well done and thank you to the staff at Ozcruising.

Trip Completed Yes

Will book again

Before i booked my two cruises, i researched each step, i called and was able to book the exact room i wanted! Once on the cruise, had a surprise voucher for wine of choice abd voucher for dining in luxury steak restaurant, i loved my cruise for these surprises as was our second cruise and received nothing from p&o when we booked directly through them on our first cruise. Yay. Very happy! Thanks Oz Cruising.

RoyK

RoyKSydney, NSW

Robbery in day light

I tried to book a cruise twice before Christmas, the deal clearly stated $970 on their website and I locked it to pay and received a confirmation email from them. same day i received a call that the offer was no longer available and they forgot to update their website. I booked for the second time for $1100 for the same cruise, same bloody thing . Same call same lame excuse and that particular room was sold out. As I needed to book desperately they made me pay $1500 each person!!! When we found ourselves on the cruise it wasn’t actually sold out and there were so many vacant rooms they were just trying to sell the higher rate ( balcony) rooms forcing me to fork out $3000 instead of $2000. This is unfair and I hope karma gets them back.

Oceanview Balcony means squat

I have paid $5,600 for Oceanview Balcony (guaranteed) on the Ovation of the Seas leaving Sydney 3rd January, 2019. I have been allotted an OBSTRUCTED view room which neither Oz cruising or Royal Caribbean seem to think is their problem.

Not happy and feeling quite duped. I will never book through Oz Cruising again, not will I travel Royal Caribbean again. Rang both Oz Cruising (on a premium number) and Royal Caribbean. Neither think it is their problem.

Mario . S

Mario . Scanberra

Cruising made simple with Ozcruising

2016

always been amazing!! when we booked both our cruises and last time got a free upgrade to a suite room for whole Family , would and do recommend these Guys to every body,

Tricia P

Tricia PSydney, NSW

Contacting Ozcruising

I had read some bad reviews with contacting ozcruising. I want to say I booked two cruises the last two weeks with them and on a number of occasions I wanted to ask questions so I emailed them and got answers within a very quick time. Thank you Ashleigh and Caroline. I also like that you can pay for cruise in full and get the discount price. People complain often because they do not read the terms and conditions re cancellations. They spell it out clearly. If you book through travel agency and cancel expect to pay the cruise and the travel agency cancellation fees. With RC you can pay a higher cruise fee to not lose your deposit until a certain date. Read all the T& C or as I said email Ozcruising and ask,

Lindy

LindyPRESTONS

Ashleigh at Ozcruising is excellent

Darrin C

Darrin CGold Coast

Paid within 2 hours and they cancel my booking a few days later and ask me to pay 15% more

Get lost

Booked a cruise just 3 months ago cos the expiry date said book by this weekend or miss out. 2 months later the cruise is half price with room credit. Apparently doesn't apply to full paying fares. Never, ever again oz cruise, you stink

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Cheapest I find for Cruises

I have dealt with them several times, but have to admit they are getting harder to contact via phone these days.
But have always found them to be the cheapest, even cheaper than the company direct.

Shara

SharaPenrith

Disgraceful. Do not book through Ozcruising

Tried to email to amend a booking, their email doesn’t work. Tried to call but they’re ”experiencing high volumes of calls”. Tried using twitter to contact them.. twice.. and they deleted my tweets. It shouldn’t be this hard to contact them. You know, considering they have my money and all.

Dale

Dale

Booked through them for 10 day cruise

Great to deal with, no hassles and a great price with nothing to worry about. Would recommend and use again for future bookings.very easy to book and glad we used them

Stuart

StuartSydney

Always competitive

We have used Oz Cruising twice, booking trips on P&O and Carnival. The process was quick, easy and the choice of cruises varied. I found them to be one of the cheapest online websites. Will use them again and would recommend them to friends.

Great Last Minute Deal!!