Australia Cruising

Australia Cruising

Listing monitored by Australia Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (8) · No (103)
  • Ease of Booking

Chris
Chris

Non-existent customer service

I understand it’s very hard for everyone during this time of COVID-19 however Carnival Cruises refunded my money to Oz cruising within 30 days. I was Oz cruising kept telling me they hadn’t received any money back from carnival as yet. I finally got my money back after 11 months when my solicitor forwarded them a subpoena for court. Two days later I got an email stating they just got my money back from Carnival Cruises and it was good news And they will put it in my account. What a coincidence after 11 months of saying they did not have my money refunded within 48 hours of a subpoena I suddenly did.

Ease of Booking
Ann M.
Ann M.Sydney, NSW

Oz cruising

After reading reviews on this site have to agree with the deplorable lack of action on the part of Oz cruising. Cruise was booked with Carnival who advised the money had been refunded but emails, phone calls etc were not forthcoming. After contacting Credit Card provider we were advised to contact the ACC. This was done,then our refund appeared in our account. Lesson learnt, we will NEVER book with this group again, a horrible way to learn that they don't really give a damn about their Customers. Good luck to everyone, hopefully a positive outcome for all.

Adam S
Adam SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oz Cruising refunds - Finally got it thanks to AMEX

Thanks for the suggestion AGH from Nth Queensland. I submitted a reversal request to AMEX and got my money back about 2 months later.
Its been 6 months since I was supposed to sail to NZ and Oz Cruising are still holding the money, 14 months after I paid for the cruise.
I wish AMEX all the best trying to recover the funds!!

Jean Johnson
Jean JohnsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took 10 months after cruise was cancelled but finally got a full refund

Eliza728
Eliza728Sydney, NSW

Oz cruising

We also cancelled a P & O cruise for Easter 2020. We were going to take future credit but changed our minds and went for refund which p & o processes in 3 days on 19/1- Oz cruising still has not sent us this refund and do not answer emails .
Anyone had any success ????

Oz Cruises keep hold of cancelled cruise monies

I had booked a cruise from Fremantle to Albany WA return 7th Jan 2021 for 8 people (paid for by me) way back in January 2020. Princess Cruises cancelled this trip due to the ship being sold!
I sent them a return email to say we would have our money back and not a future cruise credit.
Have been in touch with OzCruising several times via email (can't ring no phone number) and they keep telling me it is coming but waiting for the money to come through from Princess Cruises.
Have just rung Princess Cruises to be informed that the money from THIS TRIP was fully refunded to OzCruising on December 19th 2020. Oz cruising has our money in full. But they keep fobbing me off, Where can I go to get help!

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeCruise
Erin
Erin

Shame on you ozcrusing

I booked a cruise in December 2019 for it to be cancelled due to covid.I have emailed ozcrusing in January 2021 to ask where is my deposit.Only to be told it hasn’t been released back to ozcrusing sent another email 3 weeks ago no reply to them see on tv that lots of ppl have lost there money.So rang P&O today to find out my deposit was returned to ozcrusing in December.Shame on you ozcrusing

Craig M.
Craig M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

OZCRUISING CANNOT BE CONTACTED

Ozcruising call centre has been closed, you email them and you get an auto reply stating that they will reply within 15-20 business days!! been over 30 business days and still no response. Tried to get our fares updated as they came on sale cheaper (which is part of their guarantee) but if you cant contact them, how are you ever going to get the reduced fares? Have our final balance due and am not comfortable in handing over any more money to them.

Ozcruising - Thieves

Ozcruising took my deposit and I also paid in full for my cruise. Royal Caribbean returned 100% of the money they held BUT Ozcruising was still holding $1000.
I ask Ozcruising(via email), for the return of the deposit and was told it would be coming 180 days. That expired 2 April 2021. Nothing in return. Now there website has closed down.
Absolute thieves ...

NeverBookAcruise
NeverBookAcruiseWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Ozcruising COVID dishonest beware

same as everyone else, even have a letter from them saying they don't pay the final balance until a certain date, my cruise was canceled 2 months before this, 6 months down the track and now its turning out to be another 6 months. will not reply to email and cant contact phone.
Looks like they have shut down but still offering discounts and cruises each week.
Looking at taking them to small claims, maybe a class action ? is possible ?

Buyer Beware

Ozcruising are dishonest. Still waiting on a deposit for a cruise over a year now. They have shut shop so you can't contact them. Was told refund would be in 90 days then 180 days then no contact, save your money!

B.P
B.PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning stay away from Ozcruising

Warning stay away from this company they will take your money and not give it back if your trip is canceled
We had our cruise canceled back in August last year and we are still waiting to have our money return. The said it would take 90 days. They told us in December that Princess Cruises returned our money and it was in the line to be processed
We are still waiting, it has been way over 180 days now and we still don’t have our money returned even though it was given back to them in December
Don’t trust them. They are hiding behind COVID and using it as an excuse so as not to give customers their money back.
They don't even have a phone number anymore

AGH
AGHNorth Queensland, QLD

Refund method

To all who paid Ozcruising by credit card and waited months but still no refund.
Lodge a charge reversal request with your credit card provider.
Ozcruising have agreed to provide a service for monies paid and have failed to do so, you are therefore entitled to have the card payment reversed.
Worked for me with American Express, had a refund within 15 minutes, I believe other card providers have similar conditions.
Well worth trying this avenue as you certainly will not receive any assistance from this despicable cruise booking company.

Oz Cruising No Refund. Poor Customer Service

My 80+ year old parents have been waiting over 12 months for their refund. Everyone else in our cruise group received their refund from Royal Caribbean within 6 months of the departure date.The refund has been processed by Royal Caribbean but Oz Cruising will not pay it. Their generic email states 160 days from date of sail. This week it is 356 days. Oz Cruising make contacting them extremely difficult and they are not true to their word. Warning do not book with them!

Judy
JudyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely Happy

I recently booked on the world cruise and found most cabins had already been booked out by past passengers. No one had availability on the cruise in the cabin I wanted. I tried my luck with them and they got me on the cruise.

Read more reviews - page 2

Grantasked

Could you please provide customers with an update on your refund processing. Your website information is extremely dated. We are waiting on a refund for a deposit (paid in February 2020) for a cruise that should be sailing now. The cruise was cancelled by P&O in September and you were forwarded our refund almost immediately. We understand you have had to process many refunds but please provide your customers with an accurate and meaningful statement to assist with customer confidence in your brand.

Skaifey13
Skaifey13

Mate same been waiting for refund since July 2020 useless and now have contacted the ACCC

Grant

Have just done the same. Good luck!!

Arturo
Arturoasked

When will I get my refund for canceled cruise booking no 6jdgwc. P and o have said they processed the refund back in nov. thank you from arthurhoban@gmail.com

CAROLYN JANSSENS
CAROLYN JANSSENSasked

Inquiring about how to get a refund run on cruise booking no5mx7mp cruise number w018?

this is me
this is me

How did you go? Any luck with your refund? We are still waiting for ours from March 2020

Get an answer from our members and Australia Cruising representatives