Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

4.5 (3,493)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (153) · No (3,452)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (88) · No (3,526)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2,244) · Not as advertised (472)
    4.6 (2,987)

Denys A.
Denys A.Western District, VIC

Poor quality

Low quality, crack within a month after purcahsed. Please maintain OZ furniture brand image in Au market. After sales service is poor keep follow up for replacement of damage chair delivered please don't give hard time to customer we dont have time to follow up. Big concern is safety issue of wobbly chair. Need to improve on your returns policy aswell, as long as furniture in good condition & original package STOP deducting 30% in the name of restock. Look IKEA & other furniture store returns policy 365 days returns policy with store credit/ full refund.

Arnie
ArnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Joke!

This happened during their WH sale. I'm about to pay for the furniture then suddenly the salesperson told me that it's already been sold by her manager in their WH sale? They should have prioritized the buyer who is buying this from the store and not the buyer in another store/WH. The sales person said that she couldn't do anything because it's the manager who told her and it is out of her control???? Is this a joke????

Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceitful Company

They use an online store so they can LIE about when they are going to deliver YOUR ORDER. SHOP WITH THIS MISLEADING COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! 1 other thing don't waste your time calling they will give you the run around they are experienced at it I WONDER WHY? Everyone that is waiting to receive there order contact your bank and dispute the transaction this might get there attention but I wouldn't bet on it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jayme kaiser
Jayme kaiserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Products and Service

I have shopped at Oz Design in Gepps Cross a few times now and will not go anywhere else for my furniture. The quality is amazing and the staff are always so friendly, Willing to help and extremely knowledgeable about all their products they sell. The furniture is super easy to assemble and we have had so many compliments about our furniture and people asking where we have shopped. Highly recommend this store and their products. Will definitely not be disappointed.

Mehta R
Mehta RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just terrible about everything

Customer Service is a Disgrace

Worst Customer service I have ever experienced!!!
1 star is too many.
Couch returned due to damage & mould. How many times do we have to ask where the refund is for it to be actioned?
Customer service seem to have enough staff as every time we call it has been assigned to someone else. One of them even just hung up the phone.
Give us our money back!

Very poor customer care/misleading information

I purchased some items online and I paid in full because it said "in stock". Delay after delay and when I contacted them, I was advised that there is transportation issue. I asked for compensation they declined. When I asked why it was showing "in stock" they did not answer and hung up the phone!

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Justin C
Justin C

Good products, delivery delays & hassles

We spent a large sum on a dining suite and lounge suite. At the time of the sale we were advised that the items would be available for delivery in 3-5 weeks. Actual delivery was 8 weeks and only after many phone calls to chase them. When finally delivered I had to use a hammer to bend the leg bracket into shape to be able to bolt the legs to the top.

Damian T.
Damian T.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service Ever

Now that I have had the stock I ordered delivered I am giving out a public service announcement to tell others to never buy anything from Oz Design Furniture & in particular the Jindalee store. In all my years of retail I have never been treated so badly as I have been the last few months.

Good customer service certainly doesn’t exist in this business & I feel they need to be called out for because it wasn’t just one occasion, it was throughout the whole process. I would of canceled the order except you can only buy the items I was after from this business.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Nice sofa but need faster delivery.

The delivery was very late. The contract states it takes two weeks but it took seven weeks for our sofa to arrive.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Ended my search for the perfect peice's

Great Store, love the variety and style, well laid out, Great team instore friendly an knowledgeable, products are good Quality, didn't need to assemble.

Tannia R.
Tannia R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware!

I just wish to warn those that are considering purchasing online.
I purchased a dining table in December and have had to continuously follow up for updates. Every follow up I have been further disappointed as advice from prior update for delivery date has changed and the the thought of owning my new tables gets further out of reach. I emailed today to request a refund to find out that the terms and conditions state oz design furniture reserve the right to charge a 30% fee to cancel my order! I’m not changing my mind I’m over the wasted time spent following up because they don’t provide any updates and waiting to be able to have visitors over because I have no dining table! Will definitely NOT recommend Oz Design Furniture!

Niloofar
NiloofarSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service!

I have ordered Stratton L 3 seater sofa! The online support team helped me a lot to update my order through email. I can’t wait to receive my Awsome sofa! Thank you so much Oz design!

M and L
M and L

Exceeded expectations.

We recently purchased three pieces of furniture, two were available for immediate delivery and one was on a back order. When the third item was delivered we identified several problems with that item, we spoke with the store and customer support. The manner in which our concerns were managed was, in our experience of todays retailers, well beyond what we expected, The prompt, courteous and supportive service that kept us informed throughout the process exceeded our expectations resulting in a replacement item being supplied. We now have three pieces of furniture that look good, do the job they are designed to do and I'm confident they are built to last.

Cant Live Without Oz Design

Had to move back to HOPPERSCROSSING as my father was sick , after he passed started to renovate and decorate our 70 s house to a coastal Santorini home , calm and serene , thanks to the wonderful girls in the HOPPERSCROSSING store who were just as amazing as lovely , ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• +6Thumbnail