OZ Design Furniture

4.6 (1,254)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (40) · No (1,264)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (1,292)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (84%) · Not as advertised (16%)
    4.7 (1,020)

Helpful staff, found what we wanted

Store had what we wanted, were very helpful while we considered the appropriate colour and texture. We were able to take samples away to see how they matched our room in different lights.

Store LocationWest Gosford

Quality furniture

Store was set out well with a wide range of furniture. We were totally satisfied with what we chose, has the look & feel of quality. No assembly required on our purchase.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCastle Hill

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

found the chairs

found them on line then found them in the store exactly what I wanted, waited for them to come in and picked them up from the warehouse, all boxed up and ready to place around the table. very happy with them, fits in nicely with the rest of our furniture.

Store Locationmacgregor

Very good product

Excellent condition and very comfortable couch.
Delivered safely to my home.
Wonderful customer survive both in store and over the phone. Would recommend OzDesign to friends and family in the future.

Store LocationMornington

Jeremy Linton

Jeremy Linton

Good service and product quality

Customer service was good. The chairs arrived ahead of the time scheduled and messaging system worked well. They are very comfortable and consistent with our experience of trying them in store.

Lidiar

LidiarSydney, NSW

lovely customer service

Lovely customer service help me choose the furniture as I had measured restriction. The Hampton style tv unit and table look lovely in my house and are great quality will shop here again in the future

Store LocationAuburn

Very Happy

I recently purchased items from Oz Design and another large furniture store who’s name I will not mention and what two very different experiences I had. With Oz Design I was told what to expect regarding delivery time, given a email quote and spoke to representative regarding delivery, it was all so easy and professional. Will definitely purchase from Oz Design again.

Lee Cazaly

Lee CazalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Pleased, Very Comfortable

We purchased two recliner chairs, with assistance from a friendly staff member. It was only a short time & the chairs, in boxes, were picked up from the store, easy to follow assembly instructions, & fitted into our small lounge nicely.

Store LocationToowoomba, Queensland

Alexm

AlexmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed the Furniture wasn't Australian made, name a little misleading

Staff were polite and helpful. Pick up was easy. However we wrongly assumed that the furniture was Australian made because of the name, overall we are happy with the purchase.

Store LocationNunawading

Andrewm

AndrewmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Communication no so great.

Unfortunately the store failed to notify me that my order had arrived at the warehouse 3 weeks earlier. I had to phone the store to find out that is had been there before Christmas.

Joana

JoanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent delivery and customer service

my console was delivered earlier than expected and just when it arrived home, the delivery personnel were very perfectionist that they immediately pointed out minor dints and scratch that were negligible (unless you stare at it) . then after a week, they changed my console with a new perfect one without any hassle at all.

Store Locationbundall

Anitat

AnitatSydney, NSW

Excellent the person was very helpful

Navigation was alright. The store feels a bit crowded though. The range is good. Quality of product Purchased is good.
Please don’t insist on 30 words, as I have put down my thoughts.

Heather

HeatherCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful customer service

Service at store level was excellent. Friendly, helpful and professional. After care and follow up exceeded my expectations. Product and price was excellent. Would definitely recommend and cannot speak highly enough of the staff in Bendigo.

Store LocationBendigo

Joonhok

JoonhokSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product & service

Nothing to be desired. All stuff fit my house and make it awsome. I'll buy more if I have another chance. Good product, delivery and service at the shop. That's it.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Very annoyed

The Penrith staff are friendly and helpful but I was very dissatisfied with the amount of time I had to wait for my order.
It was a Christmas present , and after the sale I was told it probably wouldn’t arrive at the store until the 27th dec
I received my wall print on the 17th January

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationPenrith NSW

Paulf

PaulfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with our purchase & staff were very professional.

The store was very easy to navigate and the range of products on display gave us many options to choose from and we have no problem at all with the quality of our purchase.We would have no hesitation purchasing from Oz Design in the future.

Store LocationNunawading Victoria.

Clio

ClioSydney, NSW

Great chest of drawers

The chest of drawers purchase was a good experience in all respects. In store service was great, options and delivery explained professionally. Delivery communication was excellent and men who delivered the product took it upstairs, unwrapped and positioned it for me. Nothing negative to be said! Quality of product as I expected. Very happy with whole process.

Store LocationWest Gosford

Drew

DrewHunter Region, NSW

Poor order management.

Had to take a floor model after the fact where they stated they had warehouse stock of the two leather lounges we purchased. 2 days later they rang and said they did not and would NOT reduce price for the floor stock or wait 2 months for new stock. 6 wishbone chairs also purchased with 6 in stock at the time then at time of delivery they only had 5 and they gave a "loan" chair for the 6th. On day of delivery they stated only 1 lounge was being delivered after they stated the second one had not been "connected" to the order and they would deliver it a week later.

Store LocationKotara

Customer service is A+

Great range to choose from. We just went in quickly (as it was next door to the store I was going to). We've needed new dining chairs for forever... Found some very comfy, on sale, chairs and ordered those for pick up. We got a call that there was a mix up and they didn't have enough chairs of the ones we selected. But they offered a solution to the problem and we ended up with something even better! Customer service was wonderful, fun ladies that made the shopping experience a great one. We will be back.

Store LocationMaroochydore, Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Katef

KatefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks even better than I thought it would.

Staff at the Bundall store are professional, knowledgable and friendly. It's a relaxing environment to choose furniture, with a great range and everything is well positioned, making choice so much easier. I'm thrilled with my purchase.

Store LocationBundall