Listing monitored by OZ Flat Packs

3.8

Glad I chose OZ Flat Packs

The on-line quoting process was simple and easy to use. Delivery was on time and the panels etc. were packed perfectly, no chance of transport damage. The quality and precision of the cabinetry was excellent and I was very impressed with the soft-close hinges. Very happy with this supplier.

Ali
AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service, top quality product, overall great experience

Really helpful with sorting out the measurements of the kitchen cabinets & bench tops. Easy to deal with, extremely fast response time (including on weekends) and top quality materials.
Would definitely use again if I ever have the need for custom cabinetry!

Wombat
WombatIllawarra, NSW

New Study Cabinets

I find the online store site quite easy to navigate and do selections. It certainly becomes easier with multiple usage.
I have been very satisfied with the range & quality of the products offered and found assembly quite straightforward.
Overall a very good experience!!

Service D.OZ Flat Packs

Great quality, easy to assemble, zero defects

I purchased two cabinets for my laundry. I assembled and installed myself. I was very happy with them. The quality and accuracy of the machining was excellent. I did not find a single flaw. I also appreciated the labelling, the way the small parts were bagged separately and the overall packaging.

Just Excellent

This is a fantastic way to order cabinetry as the product is exact and they have a panel to suit every situation. However, because the end product is so exact, you need to plan what you want and be meticulous in your measurements ensuring your design layout matches the intended area.
I have used Oz Flat Packs twice over the past twelve months; for two kitchens and a storage room. The fact that I keep going back to them is the highest recommendation I can think of.
One project was very complicated, but Rod (many thanks) stuck with me and gave advise on how to fix the design and it worked a treat. The panels are accurate, easy to assemble and good quality. I am more than pleased with the final results and will be using them again.

Phil
Phil

Supply an excellent product

I have used Oz Flat Packs for a kitchen, dining cabinet, entry cabinet, two wardrobe internals, a laundry and vanity on the Gold Coast and a kitchen, laundry, WIR and two cupboard internals in Melbourne. The product is dimensionally accurate, easy to assemble and good quality. We had a problem on a panel and it was replaced and shipped immediately. I have been very happy with the results and will continue to use them.
Some knowledge is definitely required, your design has to include everything and, because the dimensions of the product are true, you must ensure your measure and design match the space you have.

Missing panels

The order process was straightforward and easy to complete. Quality control is poor as two of the main back panels where missing as well as the white caps screw caps. What started as a cost effected exercise to order end up costing more then I could buy locately, due to having to buy the missing panels. Will not be using or recommending this company due to the poor quality control

Peter S.
Peter S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

fantastic service products and overall experience

Marella
MarellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Emails ignored, Not a good start, so took my business elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ben M
Ben MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what we wanted - and quick

We needed custom sized cupboards for an L shaped walk in robe.
We were able to easily design what we needed and order process for straight forward.
Easy to assemble with each piece labelled, and online videos to follow.
End product is perfect - fits into the space like a glove and is very solid - great quality!!

Hi Ben,
We are delighted to hear your feedback and appreciate the time taken to provide this. We wish you many happy years in your new wardrobes.
Regards,
OzFlatPacks

Terrible customer service

Other Furniture Shops

Fantastic website backed by great service and support

The website is really easy to use and has answers to almost every question. A lot of work has obviously gone into making it easy to use and it shows.
Great service and support from Rod and the team combined with good product at competitive pricing makes ozflatpacks hard to beat.
Highly recommended!!!

Peter H
Peter HADELAIDE

Great quality job and great service

Thanks to Rod and the team at OzFlatPacks (OFP) we now have very slick looking new laundry cabinets.
OFP provided a high quality job with a very efficient service - easy to use ordering process and a good delivery process.
The cabinets were easy to assemble and assembled perfectly. We are very happy with the result!
I will definitely be ordering cabinets from OFP again in the future when the need arises and I recommend the company to others.

Fit perfectly - looks great

The design process was checked and verified by their staff to conform with manufacturing standards. It took a while to get exact dimensions, but when you see the finished products in place, it is well worth the effort.

Carl Bennett
Carl BennettHobart, TAS

Beware if you've got a small order

You'll put in all this effort on their website to define exactly the dimensions and materials you want, and then they'll send you a form email with this text:

"Sorry, your quote that you are wanting is not an economically viable job for us to manufacture...."

Pity they don't tell you this BEFORE they waste your time....