219 reviews · Statistics

74% · 16251 · 23%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Person
Person

Creased product and very poor service

They knowingly sold me stickers that had a manilufacturing fault, spent weeks taking photos of them then they made me do a video of it then they told me i ordered the wrong thing. It took weeks to get nowhere.
Just Better Bottles
Just Better Bottles2 posts

Great stickers

Just as requested, they fit the Bill perfectly. Would use again Show reply
David A.
David A.

Not ideal

I ordered 500 stickers with a 3 week timeframe for Oz Sticker Printing to successfully fulfil the order within and pressed "Print ASAP" to avoid any need for their team to waste my time with trivial nonsense about stickers. Yet they managed to screw up and not send my order, I received a call from them asking for more approvals and confirmations from my end to which I explained they're just stickers for a business. Your level of care is to high for such a small thing like stickers, many would see that as a good thing but I flew out a videographer from Denmark to Australia and purchased $30,000 worth of equipment to record advertising. I expected the stickers to be printed asap like I requested.
Julie
JulieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Iron on labels

I sent a query about when my labels would be coming was told they had been sent a month earlier and have I checked my letterbox (condescending much) after I relied that yes of course have been checking letterbox I have had no further reply. Very disappointing as I thought it was good to support an Aussie business.
OzWellness E.
OzWellness E.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trent
TrentNSWSydney, NSW

Stickers

Great company, fast service and great prices, we have used them for years now. Show reply
Craig
CraigQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Very happy with the sample pack. Helps show exactly what I was purchasing.
Very happy with the final product.
Exactly what we needed.
Thanks Show reply
Slims Jerky
Slims Jerky

Perfect , just what I needed

On time , great price , excellent customer service , no hassle approach Show reply
Inside Athletics
Inside AthleticsVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great products and great service

Regularly purchase die cut stickers from Oz Sticker Printing and have never been disappointed. Great price, great communication and fast delivery times. Show reply
Fraser
FraserNSWCentral West, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Good reliable product and good customer service

I am pleased with the product that you supply us with. Your great customer service is what sets you apart from your competition Show reply
John Phillips
John PhillipsWAPerth, WA

Horrible quality stickers

I payed a lot for a large batch of promotional stickers. Received very poor quality stickers with dull colours and loss of saturation. Had these printed elsewhere and they came out perfectly with the same file. The staff at OzStickerPrinting made excuses and offered me a coupon for future purchases which is a ridiculous form of compensation - why would I purchase more from you when the first batch was so poor? They then promptly stopped replying to my emails and never sent the coupon. What terrible service!
Rajan
Rajan

Received my order before the promised date, which is great as I needed that urgently. Show reply
DJ D
DJ DNSWSydney, NSW

Fast turn around, fantastic quality

Stickers were a super fast turn around and went to print same day! High quality, easy process and hassle free, exactly how it should be. Thank you ozstickerprinting for a job well done Show reply
Busscher
Busscher

Good Quality for price

Good quality stickers, friendly team. Took longer from ordering to postage than expected. Stop emailing me for a review. Show reply
Casey
Casey

School stickers

Color, size and quality are fantastic. Very easy to deal with!
I needed the product quite quickly and they tried their best to accomodate with timing.
Will return! Show reply

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

I have a question please. You said that "We may print stickers in Korea but quality is never compromised; that is only because some times machines are not available but always wanting to meet customers time.", and that "Also, we have to admit that, we do print stickers in S. Korea in cases when printers are unavailable in other countries.". This means that you usually print your stickers locally. Please give me your local printer's address. Also, you said that your office is based here in Australia. I've been to Gordon Centre before to search for your office but it was not there. Please give me your office's address.

Avelina
Avelina

I traced their IP when chatting with them, their from Philippine. You shouldn judge them by where they are though, it is common for us to sell things overseas because Philippine market is small.

Freddie Marker
Freddie Marker

Ozstickerprinting, is it true that you are from the Philippines and do not have an office in Australia? If you have an office here, please tell me the address. As a consumer, I have the rights to at least know where your office address is please.

Greg
Greg

Hi Ozstickerprinting Greg here, may I ask how much is you Craft Stickers for a 2000 pcs? And do you deliver New York?

Cyntia
Cyntia

Hi Greg, thank you for enquiry. Please be advised that we only provide quote via email. And yes, we do deliver New York for free of charges. For fastest transaction, kindly send us an email at info@ozstickerprinting.com. Thanks & have a great day. :)

Extra Information