Oz Sticker Printing

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Sticker Printing

• Timeliness

Teena
TeenaPerth, WA

Quick, efficient service and quality end product

Experience was fabulous - quick, professional and efficient service with a quality end product delivered on time as promised, with goo communication the entire way.

Vinyl Waterproof stickers

Fast creation and delivery, amazing quality (they are literally waterproof!)

• Incentivised Review No

Will definitely purchase again

This is the first time I have used Oz Sticker Printing, and I was very impressed with the assistance I received in finalising my stickers. Great service and fast delivery.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied

Ordering on the website was quick and easy. Sticker quality was good and shipping was on time.

Marco T.
Marco T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Products & Service

Quality of stickers exceeded expectations. Customer service was outstanding. Delivery was extremely fast. I'm super happy to have tried OZ Stickers and I am using it regularly from now on.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

First time buyer of stickers

Normally we go through Vista Print for stickers but we thought we would try Oz sticker Printing. It was such an easy process from start to finish, very happy. Highly recommended.

John H
John H

Fast delivery and great result for Australian Volunteer Coast Guard.

No problems in ordering or delivery. They helped in formatting my graphic. Don't bother sending a png or jpg, send a vector to save time. I designed my graphic using Canva

Mandy
MandyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Product and Service

The product arrived exactly as specified and was delivered quickly - we are very satisfied repeat customers and will continue to be. Happy to recommend Oz Sticker Printing to new users

• Incentivised Review No
Lloyd
LloydSouth West, WA

So easy and professional

This was an easy process and also cost effective for small numbers. I only needed 10 bumper stickers. I like that fact that they send you the artwork to review before printing so you can tweak things. Very quick turnaround time too. I’m in regional WA.

The Sister Circles
The Sister CirclesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

100% happy with the product and service

I am thrilled with my stickers and am very happy with the service that was offered in choosing the right materials for the design I wanted. I highly recommend the services of Oz Sticker Printing.

Fast and great quality.

We needed stickers at our school in the south west of Western Australia in a rush. I was very pleased with customer service, technical support and the fast delivery was fantastic. The principal is impressed with how easy they are to apply and students love their new merit stickers!!

C. Gallery
C. GalleryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, fast delivery!

We use Oz Sticker Printing for all our company sticker needs. Their products are great, good quality with easy online ordering. Fast delivery and great service, what else do you need?

Nadine
NadineSydney, NSW

Perfect product, quick delivery

We use this service for all our stickers on our product range. The quality is great too. We love how easy it is to order and how quickly it gets delivered.

• Timeliness
Oz Sticker P.Oz Sticker PrintingSend a private message

I’m very impressed with the great , good quality and fast service. It was very easy to design the stickers, place the order and couple of days later the stickers were delivered.

StickerMcStickington
StickerMcStickingtonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast sticky stickers

A1 communication. Fast service. Top quality as usual. The material quality of the stickers we received is of the highest standard. We only order our sticker requirements through OZ stickers going forward.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

I have a question please. You said that "We may print stickers in Korea but quality is never compromised; that is only because some times machines are not available but always wanting to meet customers time.", and that "Also, we have to admit that, we do print stickers in S. Korea in cases when printers are unavailable in other countries.". This means that you usually print your stickers locally. Please give me your local printer's address. Also, you said that your office is based here in Australia. I've been to Gordon Centre before to search for your office but it was not there. Please give me your office's address.

Avelina
Avelina

I traced their IP when chatting with them, their from Philippine. You shouldn judge them by where they are though, it is common for us to sell things overseas because Philippine market is small.

Freddie Marker
Freddie Marker

Ozstickerprinting, is it true that you are from the Philippines and do not have an office in Australia? If you have an office here, please tell me the address. As a consumer, I have the rights to at least know where your office address is please.

Greg
Gregasked

Hi Ozstickerprinting Greg here, may I ask how much is you Craft Stickers for a 2000 pcs? And do you deliver New York?

Cyntia
Cyntia

Hi Greg, thank you for enquiry. Please be advised that we only provide quote via email. And yes, we do deliver New York for free of charges. For fastest transaction, kindly send us an email at info@ozstickerprinting.com. Thanks & have a great day. :)

Get an answer from our members and Oz Sticker Printing representatives