• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Sally P.

Sally P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality, Great Price

The stickers arrived promptly, and were accurate to the designs we sent through. A follow up email was sent regarding the proofing which was great for us to check. OzStickerPrinting delivers great price and great quality, we'll definitely be using them again.

Amazing Service

The products turned out in impressive quality (the colour printing was phenomenal) and the delivery of the products were unbelievably quick - a lot quicker than I expected and ended up arriving before the estimate delivery date.

K. Sullivan

K. SullivanMid North Coast, NSW

Great quality, price and service!

Can't complain about anything from Oz Sticker Printing. Their production and delivery timeline is transparent when you place an order so you have an idea of when it will arrive. The quality is bang on and the prices are very competitive. We've placed a lot of orders and will continue to do so as required.

Nadine

NadineSydney, NSW

Great quality, slow delivery

I'm really happy with my product, the quality is great. The colours are perfect. But it took long to arrive and I am disappointed that the product isn't Australia made.

Sonya - NSW

Sonya - NSWSydney, NSW

Such great quality!

We had a wonderful experience. The shipping was fast enough, and the quality of the stickers were so good compared to other providers we had used.
Will definitely be using OZSticker printing again for our future needs and switching our current business over.

Karishma

KarishmaSydney, NSW

Oz sticker team is good

All good stuff n people at the store.. Helpful n supportive. Thanks for the prompt service. Design guys also did support us. No complaints about them. Hope to do more.

Oz Sticker P.Oz Sticker Printing

Amazing quality & even better price!

Oz Stickers have great quality product, affordable pricing & fast delivery making the process that much easier. Very impressed with the level of customer service & how fast the print proofs are sent. No more waiting for delivery & printing of stickers!

It sticks to surfaces

It’s a sticker and when you peel pff the backing it sticks to what you put it on it’s pretty crazy new age technology really, best thing since sliced bread

Avoid at all costs.

Staff setting up print jobs don't know about printing basics, crop, bleed etc. delayed my job by 5 days having to walk them through it. Seems to be set offshore.

Andres Davila

Andres DavilaSydney, NSW

I’m so happy with my stickers

I am extremely satisfied with my stickers, excellent quality and super fast!

Very quality in the printing and the shape is perfect, surely I will continue working with you guys.

Thank you!

Kate H.

Kate H.Victoria

Awesome quality, awesome service!

From printing lip balm labels to vinyl lettering decals for my wedding, oz sticker printing has gone above and beyond with communication. Will be using over and over again for sure!

JCC

JCCSydney, NSW

This is perfect, great service and communication

The stickers printed were high quality. Staff was very communitive during the whole process and shipping was very quick. They have done various stickers for me and everytime it was the same good service.

Elad H.

Elad H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service and excellent quality

Oz stickerptining is a very good company for your needs, they have a good customer service, they are very communicative and quick.i recommend oz stickerptining for labelling , quick printing and good experience for everyone.

V ery good

Supplied a quick turnaround after order was placed and prompt service in terms of responding to emails and editing labels. Good communication and excellent value for money. Have used now on several ocassions.

Great Quality

Very happy with the quality and how quick I relieved my business cards! They look great and I’ve already received compliments from others.
I’ll definitely be ordering more products from them!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy Customerasked

I have a question please. You said that "We may print stickers in Korea but quality is never compromised; that is only because some times machines are not available but always wanting to meet customers time.", and that "Also, we have to admit that, we do print stickers in S. Korea in cases when printers are unavailable in other countries.". This means that you usually print your stickers locally. Please give me your local printer's address. Also, you said that your office is based here in Australia. I've been to Gordon Centre before to search for your office but it was not there. Please give me your office's address.

Hi,

Thanks for trying to clarify this with us. Unfortunately, we cannot disclose any information pertaining to our printer's address/addresses for security reasons. We are however, very willing to discuss concerns regarding our service or product. We will greatly appreciate it should we resolve this privately with you. Here's how to reach us:

Tel 02 8006 5177
Email info@ozstickerprinting.com

Talk soon,

Avelina
Avelina

I traced their IP when chatting with them, their from Philippine. You shouldn judge them by where they are though, it is common for us to sell things overseas because Philippine market is small.

Freddie Marker
Freddie Marker

Ozstickerprinting, is it true that you are from the Philippines and do not have an office in Australia? If you have an office here, please tell me the address. As a consumer, I have the rights to at least know where your office address is please.

Greg

Gregasked

Hi Ozstickerprinting Greg here, may I ask how much is you Craft Stickers for a 2000 pcs? And do you deliver New York?

Cyntia
Cyntia

Hi Greg, thank you for enquiry. Please be advised that we only provide quote via email. And yes, we do deliver New York for free of charges. For fastest transaction, kindly send us an email at info@ozstickerprinting.com. Thanks & have a great day. :)

Get an answer from our members and Oz Sticker Printing representatives