75% · 17051 · 23%
4.5

SHANE
SHANE

Professional

Always a pleasure to deal with this compnay. Fast and professional.. Show reply
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Very happy

Very happy with the ordering process, sticker quality and shipping time. Show reply
Jeanette Dickinson
Jeanette Dickinson

Quality and service

There pricing and service was so good received the stickers so quickly
The quality was fantastic
Jeanette
By Pure Pleasure Show reply
Blade A.
Blade A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Just as I liked

Awesome quality. Good customer listening and actioning as requested. Always attentive to what I was asking and understanding it. Show reply
Thushara
ThusharaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very good service . Redid the artwork I sent without any cost . Very supportive Show reply
Anne K.-F.
Anne K.-F.

Very good quality and communication

We ordered silver embossed stickers. The quality is very good, the communication was excellent and the delivery was quick and smooth. We will order here again. Show reply
Peter W
Peter W

Great stickers and great service

Ordering was easy, price was fair, stickers arrived quickly and were awesome. Clean printing, nice trimming to shape, overall I’m very pleased. Show reply
Bold Aesthetics au
Bold Aesthetics au
  Fair Incentive

Great customer service & product quality

Their customer service & product quality were great! I’m really happy with my purchase. Show reply
Person
Person

Creased product and very poor service

They knowingly sold me stickers that had a manilufacturing fault, spent weeks taking photos of them then they made me do a video of it then they told me i ordered the wrong thing. It took weeks to get nowhere.
Just Better Bottles
Just Better Bottles2 posts

Great stickers

Just as requested, they fit the Bill perfectly. Would use again Show reply
David A.
David A.

Not ideal

I ordered 500 stickers with a 3 week timeframe for Oz Sticker Printing to successfully fulfil the order within and pressed "Print ASAP" to avoid any need for their team to waste my time with trivial nonsense about stickers. Yet they managed to screw up and not send my order, I received a call from them asking for more approvals and confirmations from my end to which I explained they're just stickers for a business. Your level of care is to high for such a small thing like stickers, many would see that as a good thing but I flew out a videographer from Denmark to Australia and purchased $30,000 worth of equipment to record advertising. I expected the stickers to be printed asap like I requested.
Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Iron on labels

I sent a query about when my labels would be coming was told they had been sent a month earlier and have I checked my letterbox (condescending much) after I relied that yes of course have been checking letterbox I have had no further reply. Very disappointing as I thought it was good to support an Aussie business.
OzWellness E.
OzWellness E.South East Queensland, QLD

Trent
TrentSydney, NSW

Stickers

Great company, fast service and great prices, we have used them for years now. Show reply
Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Very happy with the sample pack. Helps show exactly what I was purchasing.
Very happy with the final product.
Exactly what we needed.
Thanks Show reply

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

I have a question please. You said that "We may print stickers in Korea but quality is never compromised; that is only because some times machines are not available but always wanting to meet customers time.", and that "Also, we have to admit that, we do print stickers in S. Korea in cases when printers are unavailable in other countries.". This means that you usually print your stickers locally. Please give me your local printer's address. Also, you said that your office is based here in Australia. I've been to Gordon Centre before to search for your office but it was not there. Please give me your office's address.

Avelina
Avelina

I traced their IP when chatting with them, their from Philippine. You shouldn judge them by where they are though, it is common for us to sell things overseas because Philippine market is small.

Freddie Marker
Freddie Marker

Ozstickerprinting, is it true that you are from the Philippines and do not have an office in Australia? If you have an office here, please tell me the address. As a consumer, I have the rights to at least know where your office address is please.

Greg
Greg

Hi Ozstickerprinting Greg here, may I ask how much is you Craft Stickers for a 2000 pcs? And do you deliver New York?

Cyntia
Cyntia

Hi Greg, thank you for enquiry. Please be advised that we only provide quote via email. And yes, we do deliver New York for free of charges. For fastest transaction, kindly send us an email at info@ozstickerprinting.com. Thanks & have a great day. :)