Verifiedoztrampolines.com.au

Chih-Jen Weng
Chih-Jen Weng5 posts
  Verified Online store

Excellent customer service!

We recently acquired a replacement trampoline mat (14 feet) from Oz Trampoline.

Had a little issue with the first shipment but it was resolved promptly. Very happy with the customer service! Show details ·  1

Jake
Jake

Epic

Great customer service and product, very happy kids and parents ! Thankyou #oztrampolines Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulWestern District, VIC16 posts
Oz Trampolines   DM

Thank you for your feedback, we learn from every bit of advice or opinion from our customers. We meet regularly to discuss all aspects of our business and these issues will be discussed.

Ripeka Hitaua
Ripeka HitauaPerth, WA2 posts

OZ Trampoline New Pads/Netting

I swear by OZ Trampolines - it's only the best trampoline company in OZ and the quality and workmanship of their products are stellar, top quality and nothing but the best. I wouldn't expect anything less for my grandchildren. Thanks OZ Trampolines Show reply
sherbybomb
sherbybombMetropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store
Matt Needs
Matt NeedsSydney, NSW5 posts

Christmas miracle

My daughter really wanted an Airtrack for Christmas and we had left ordering very late. After a very helpful online chat about delivery timeframes, we placed an order on 14th December at nearly 3pm. The order was dispatched that day and we had received it the following day! This was absolutely amazing service and has ensured my daughter will have her Airtrack on Christmas Day :) I can't comment on the actual product as yet but unless I edit this comment it can be presumed all good. Thanks so much Oz Trampolines! Show reply
tabstar123
tabstar123Hunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Verified Online store

Couldn't be happier!

I purchased the 10 x 15ft summit about 12 months ago for my 4 kids. (The oval shape is so bouncy!!) I did a lot of research beforehand as I wasn't willing to compromise on safety or quality. Placing the online order and delivery were a breeze.
I never expected something this size to be easy to assemble but a YouTube tutorial definitely helped!
12 months on - after ridiculous heat, wild winds, storms and floods our trampoline mat, net, pads + poles have withstood this crazy Aussie weather! I'm extremely happy i found Oz Trampolines. So if you're reading this and weighing up your pros and cons - there are no cons! Just do it! Show details ·  1
Perth Trampoline User
Perth Trampoline UserPerth, WA2 posts

Basketball Kit review

We have enjoyed an Oz trampoline for many years and been happy with the product. However the basketball kit we recently purchased has been a disappointment for the following reasons:
1. The u-bolts do not have enough thread to allow the nuts to tighten the kit onto the existing net poles
2. The threads on the u-bolts/nut strip with very little torque
3. The threaded studs needed the threads de-burred with a thread file in order for them to screw into backboard plate
4. The poles are covered in a dirty residue requiring cleaning before handling them.

We eventually installed this kit after cleaning threads and using separately purchased u-bolts from a hardware store.

Disappointing quality. Show details

Oz Trampolines   DM

Thank you for your review, we are only a phone call away and could of supported better by sending you some more upgraded bolts. Glad you were able to source them locally. We have found the issue and rectified these clamps to better quality.

Taleah
TaleahWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
Stephmum
StephmumSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Impressive and sturdy - has kids and adults jumping for hours

Arrived within 48 hours of ordering online. Came in time for sons third birthday. Easy to follow instruction. Love it. Show details ·  1
Michelle P.
Michelle P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Size Oval trampoline

Trampoline was pretty hard to assemble and the shade sail is a waste of time as we live in Melbourne and you need to pull it down on windy days so decided to take it down. having said that I really like the entry and exit of this trampoline and it is higher off the ground than our last one which I like for older kids. Show details ·  2
Billie
BillieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Online store

Oz Trampolines are the best on the market!

I have had the same trampoline from Oz Trampolines over the past 10 years and I have been able to replace parts, mats and padding. The customer service at Oz Trampolines is high quality. I ordered a replacement mat recently and they called me to make sure it's the right size and if there were any other parts needing replacement. I received the mat by the next business day which was fabulous and my kids could get back to jumping. I recommend Oz Trampolines to everyone. Show details ·  1
Bluey
Bluey2 posts

One year til the first spring broke and 14 months til the mat tore

Had a Springfree before reading all the reviews and thinking this would save some money and be good quality. Boy was I wrong. The Springfree lasted 8 years+. This one started falling apart after 12 months. Never again. Show details
Rachel
Rachel

Love it!!!

So happy with our boys new trampoline, great for encouraging them to get outside (away from screens) and exercise. Great quality too! Show details ·  1
Niki
NikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Purchased for Christmas and sadly disappointed. Only a fine mist dispensed. Disappointed given price paid. Kids have reverted back to holding the hose. Show details

Kat
Kat · Oz Trampolines

We installed the basketball hoop and it keeps moving, does anyone have a solution? We have tried all the recommendations on the instructions but it moves when the ball hits it. Does anyone tie it in any way

lindsey v.
lindsey v. · Oz Trampolines

hi, I'm wanting to buy the trampoline roof cover. it says you recommend taking it down in high winds? in summer that's every week. can it withstand a storm?

Peter D.
Peter D. · Oz Trampolines

My children are 12 and 10 years of age who love to jump high on trampolines. Do the OZ Trampolines allow children to bounce high or are they designed to minimise the height children can reach? The reason I ask is because the feedback I see coming through seem to be for quite small children and not necessarily designed for for adventurous kids reaching their teenage years.

Oz Trampolines   DM

This video is one of our trampolines. external link