Heidi

Heidi Northern Region, NSW

Customer service is outstanding

Just ordered parts for my trampoline and got a phone call from Craig at Oztrampolines immediately, letting me know that I didnt need part of my order (as it was included with one of my items) and that I ordered the wrong shaped clips for my trampoline, but he would fix that. Wow. Thanks for being on-top of your orders and knowing your products well. This is the second time I have dealt with OzTrampolines and the customer service is amazing!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We love to hear the great feedback. We do have staff on the phones each day handling inquires and supporting our products whether it be 2nd hand or bought direct from us. happy bouncing

Ad

Great customer service and product

I ordered a trampoline ladder and anchor kit; great price, clear descriptions and very fast shipping! When my ladder arrived with a few scratches I contacted them on Facebook- they got back to me right away and immediately sent another one. Fantastic customer service and great products. (The ladder also arrives assembled!)

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

thank you for your kind words, we are very proud of our support for customers before and after sales....

Miss Brick

Miss BrickSouthwest, VIC

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

• +13Thumbnail
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

thanks for your comments & the lovely shots of the family at work, great result, trampoline looks superb

Sue-ellen B.

Sue-ellen B.Central, SA

Great advice and service!

I wanted a new net, padding and ladder for our grand children's 10 ft round trampoline. After chatting with Shane and getting his advice everything we ordered fit perfectly. I ordered on a Tuesday and the parcels arrived at my door in country SA Thursday morning. I also have the basketball and soccer kits put away for Christmas which look like excellent quality. I would highly recommend this company for trampoline parts. Trampoline looks like new again. They made it very easy!!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

we love a great review, thank you and enjoy your Easter break coming up soon, plenty of fun and energy to burn

S Lagettie

S LagettieNewcastle

Not worth the money

I brought my kids the summit 14ft trampoline 2 years ago this April. At about the 14mth mark the safety net had fallen apart so we had to take it off and about 1 month ago the kids were jumping and they went through the mat. Not worth the money. The frame wouldn't have last much longer maybe a 6-12mths if we were lucky and I live on a farm not near the coast so I was shocked how rusted it had become. I have sense replaced it with a much better one and wish ai paid the extra money to start with.

Vicky

VickyWestern District, VIC

Trampoline replacement mat

I searched a lot of companies for a replacement mat for our 12 ft with 96 springs trampoline & eventually found Oz Trampolines. Purchased online from regional Victoria and had the good delivered to my door by lunchtime the next day. And postage was free! Mat was as described and the kids are super happy! Excellent company to deal with.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for choosing our mat Vicky! We love to hear that it arrived so quickly and that you are pleased with it. Happy Bouncing!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

whoops you musts have a 14ft mat as we don't do 12ft mats with 96 spring formats

Happy

Happy South-Eastern Region, NSW

Customer service and product

Oz trampolines excellent service, my daughter’s trampoline mat split on a Saturday. On Monday I rang the actual company who made the trampoline only to be told they where out off stock and couldn’t get me one till April, my next phone call was to OZ trampolines only to be greeted with friendly, positive, professional service with prompt free delivery ( phoned Monday received on Wednesday).
Excellent service and product thank you Shane and the OZ trampoline team.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it and we are really glad we could help out!
Enjoy! :)

Deb

DebCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this company

We purchased our trampoline over 6 years ago. It has been through cyclones and floods and it is still standing. We have purchased all replacement parts form this company and received them within 1-2 weeks. The parts we replaced was from wear and tear but still using original frame and springs. Fantastic product and highly recommended.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this fantastic review! Sounds like that trampoline has been through a lot over the years! We wish you lots of happy bouncing!

Mick

MickAU

Ok trampoline, quite hard to assemble and unsure if worth the price yet...

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

thanks mick for your comments, we will take the constructive ones on board and work hard to improve some areas if we can, we are always only a phone call away with support all day every day of the week if you need some advice

Karl49ADELAIDE

5 days later than promised!

5 days later than promised, missed the birthday by 4 days, ordered over a month ago, did everything I could possibly do to have it here on time, absolute incompetence.

Karl49

Sorry, I don't believe that for one second, you had a month to deliver it from when I called, I was also told that the stock was there at that time.

Oz trampoline customer service very helpful with my problem and I give them 10 out of 10 will highly recommend

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks so much for your kind words. We really appreciate the time you have taken to leave us a review :)

namenamenameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

6ft Summit Trampoline

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

OZ Trampolines thanks you for your review, we can't improve unless we have some constructive comments. This is the first time in 5 years that a customer has felt this way about our little 6 footer, we aim to improve, thanks again.

Stacey W

Stacey WSouth Australia

I recently purchased a replacement mat, pads and springs for an old trampoline. The communication, service and advice was excellent. They were understanding when the springs were not the correct size and replaced them quickly with further advice. Definitely recommend.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We thank you for your great review and hope that you will have great fun on it in the years to come.

Angela M.

Angela M.

huge hole in ground with a wonky trampoline that is unsafe to jump on

• +10Thumbnail
Bedford1

Bedford1Calwell 2905, ACT

Replacement Parts for Kids Trampoline

Ordered new mat, spring protector and safety net for my kids 10 foot trampoline. Based in Canberra I was pleasantly surprised with a delivery arriving 2 days later. The product looks like good quality and the price was reasonable. Also the replacement parts fit well.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great feedback. We hope you are having excellent fun on your newly refurbished trampoline!

Renae

RenaePerth, WA

Perfect Trampoline!

Purchased the 8x11 foot inground trampoline for our 4 year old, it’s awesome! It’s hard work digging, but prepare well, watch some YouTube install videos and you can’t go wrong!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Renae for your great review. We hope the family and friends continue to enjoy your new inground trampoline. Happy jumping.

Great. Grandchildren love it

Purchased the 6ft round trampoline. This was perfect for our area and our young grand children. Received great service and advice before and after the purchase. Delivery was quick and on time. Assembly was easy, great value.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Vince for your review. We are pleased to hear the Grandchildren, family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Christoper

ChristoperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete dud, utter waste of money

Purchased a rain cover type roof off their website some time ago and it developed a hole in the roof within six weeks and was literally in shreds within less than three months. The weather was mild, there was no storms and it wasn't mid summer - it didn't really tear; the fabric material was cheap and nasty and simply wasn't intended to be outside in the weather, it literally disintegrated on its own. This roof has now disappeared from their website (replaced with a shade cover) so presumably they found out it was useless and the paying customers like myself did the trials for them.

Look the trampoline isn't too bad (I have another review of that on this website) but the roof thing just was junk. Thanks for nothing, what a waste.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your comments. We do test and trial all items before launching.

Cindy H.

Cindy H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

12 months on and still like new

Kids love to play on the trampoline, plenty of use and despite harsh climate in summer the trampoline is still like new and no issues at all. Highly recommend paying the extra to get a quality product that actually lasts.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Cindy for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family is happily and consistently using the trampoline. Keep jumping.

Bill S.

Bill S.Central, SA

Excellent product and quick setup

The 14ft Summit trampoline has already become a favourite in my yard in a single day. Oz Trampolines were very efficient with delivery and easy tracking via Star Track.

The setup of the trampoline was straight forward with clear instructions and clearly labelled boxes and identifiable parts.

I upgraded to the euro springs and I would have to say the bounce quality is excellent. My kids are looking forward to getting back into their bouncing and trampoline tricks.

Thanks Oz Trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Bill for your excellent review. We are pleased that your whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Peter D.

Peter D.asked

Oz Trampolines

My children are 12 and 10 years of age who love to jump high on trampolines. Do the OZ Trampolines allow children to bounce high or are they designed to minimise the height children can reach? The reason I ask is because the feedback I see coming through seem to be for quite small children and not necessarily designed for for adventurous kids reaching their teenage years.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Oz Trampolines specialise in great bouncing spring trampolines. Teenage children love the bounce of our trampolines. If you want superior bounce you could try upgrading to our German made super bounce springs. Please give us a call on 1300 393 004 to discuss further. Thanks
Oz Trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Our smaller (6ft, 8ft & 10ft) trampolines in the round design have 140mm springs, this may limit how much momentum can be gained to bounce very high. Our oval design does have longer springs which does have the ability to bounce high with more momentum then the smaller rounds designs. Our round 12ft and 14ft have 165mm springs. There is always the options of upgrading the springs to our European springs, slightly better bounce and longer warranty of 10 years on the springs. Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

This video is one of our trampolines. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGG8lqxC2Yc

Tammy C.

Tammy C.asked

Oz Trampolines

Is the 3 rung ladder suitable for a 12ft trampoline?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

yes, the 3 rung is for frames 80cm or more from the ground, suits our 12ft summit, Oz Trampolines

Maryla

Marylaasked

Oz Trampolines

Can you tell me the difference between your mats and say the Jumpstar or Kahunas brands? Reason is the last brand we bought lasted half the time of the original unit. The actual fabric were the triangle pieces go through have been tearing and springs go flying around the yard. Am looking at another replacement mat and springs.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Buying parts for your trampoline can be a frustrating process so we have put together this guide to help you when looking to purchase a trampoline mat.
Firstly do you know who you purchased the trampoline from?
If you know the brand of the trampoline e.g. Oz Trampolines or Action it is always best when buying a trampoline mat to go back to the original company. The mat needs to fit correctly to ensure you get the right bounce on the trampoline. Trampolines sizes do vary from one company to another as a 14ft trampoline frame will not be 14ft exactly.
Step 1
Measure the frame of your trampoline from one side, through the middle to the other side.
If you measured in cms convert it to feet. If the mat is not on the trampoline the frame may measure larger than when it is on. Trampoline mats are sold by the frame size not the mat size so if you have a 14ft trampoline frame you need a 14ft trampoline mat.
Step 2
Count how many springs your frame takes.
Spring Length: Where difficulty can occur is with the spring length. Different companies use different spring lengths, add this to the fact that each company's frame sizes are not all the same. As the mat needs to be tight so it creates a bounce even out by 2cms can create issues.
How to measure your trampoline for a new Mat.
1. Measure from the outside frame to the outside frame.
2. Count up the number of Springs the frame uses.

Take measurement from the outer edge of the frame.

Now you have this information you can look at our chart below to see where these mats can be purchased.
Please note - If you can't remember who you purchased the trampoline from or the company no longer sells the part we cannot 100% guarantee that the mat will fit.
This guide is meant to help take the hassle out of finding a mat but we cannot be held responsible if the mat you purchase doesn't fit correctly. We also recommend you look at each company's returns policies before purchasing any trampoline part.
With trampoline mats it can be a case of needing to try the mat on your trampoline before you will know if it works due to the need of a perfect fit.

Trampoline Frame Size Spring Count Supplier