Oz Trampolines
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Trampolines

TaleahWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Rusted and blamed for issues

Taleah

If it shouldn’t rust then it shouldn’t rust.

Stephmum
StephmumSydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressive and sturdy - has kids and adults jumping for hours

Arrived within 48 hours of ordering online. Came in time for sons third birthday. Easy to follow instruction. Love it.

Michelle P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Size Oval trampoline

Trampoline was pretty hard to assemble and the shade sail is a waste of time as we live in Melbourne and you need to pull it down on windy days so decided to take it down. having said that I really like the entry and exit of this trampoline and it is higher off the ground than our last one which I like for older kids.

Michelle P.

Thanks for the reply but took a tad longer than 3 minutes for a newbie ;)

Water Spray

The water spray ,is to short and the spray doesnt do what it says unfortunately the grandkids were so excited but it didnt do what it is meant to.

Bevvy
Bevvy

Thanks l brought 2 of the water sprays for christmas along with a speaker and 2 lights just not happy with the water mist

Billie
BillieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oz Trampolines are the best on the market!

I have had the same trampoline from Oz Trampolines over the past 10 years and I have been able to replace parts, mats and padding. The customer service at Oz Trampolines is high quality. I ordered a replacement mat recently and they called me to make sure it's the right size and if there were any other parts needing replacement. I received the mat by the next business day which was fabulous and my kids could get back to jumping. I recommend Oz Trampolines to everyone.

Bluey
Bluey

One year til the first spring broke and 14 months til the mat tore.

Had a Springfree before reading all the reviews and thinking this would save some money and be good quality. Boy was I wrong. The Springfree lasted 8 years+. This one started falling apart after 12 months. Never again.

Love it!!!

So happy with our boys new trampoline, great for encouraging them to get outside (away from screens) and exercise. Great quality too!

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

thank you for the kind words about one of our many trampolines on offer

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Niki
NikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Purchased for Christmas and sadly disappointed. Only a fine mist dispensed. Disappointed given price paid. Kids have reverted back to holding the hose.

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

Quick delivery, comes with spare parts

Came within 2 days. Very easy to build and setup.
Glad it come with some spare parts , lost a bolt and nut in the grass and they had already planned on it by sending us spare parts.
Kids love the trampoline , money well spent

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

thank you for your review, all our summit range come with the Just in case Kit as backup.

Great price. Delivered in 2 days

Ordered these springs on Sat. Arrived Tues. Really impressed with the quality and service. Trampoline now like new on top. Highly recommend.

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

Thankyou for the great feedback, it puts a real spring in our step hearing reviews like this.

NICK M.
NICK M.Southwest, VIC

SPARE PARTS-NET

Wonderful and prompt service. Definitely a quality product. Highly recommend this company. My tramp is over 5 years old and is still faultless.

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

Thanks for the review Nick we love hearing this.

Excellent Customer Service

We placed our order for parts needed for our Trampoline over the phone and the goods we ordered arrive the next day. Excellent customer service.

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

Thank you, during the covid period we have been able to keep up great service, great feedback, enjoy your new safety pads

Leyla
Leyla Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great trampoline - not a fan of the basketball hoop

Heidi
Heidi Northern Region, NSW

Customer service is outstanding

Just ordered parts for my trampoline and got a phone call from Craig at Oztrampolines immediately, letting me know that I didnt need part of my order (as it was included with one of my items) and that I ordered the wrong shaped clips for my trampoline, but he would fix that. Wow. Thanks for being on-top of your orders and knowing your products well. This is the second time I have dealt with OzTrampolines and the customer service is amazing!

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

We love to hear the great feedback. We do have staff on the phones each day handling inquires and supporting our products whether it be 2nd hand or bought direct from us. happy bouncing

Great customer service and product

I ordered a trampoline ladder and anchor kit; great price, clear descriptions and very fast shipping! When my ladder arrived with a few scratches I contacted them on Facebook- they got back to me right away and immediately sent another one. Fantastic customer service and great products. (The ladder also arrives assembled!)

OZ T.Oz TrampolinesSend a private message

thank you for your kind words, we are very proud of our support for customers before and after sales....