Oz Wood

Oz Wood

See the Best Timber Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oz Wood? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

Request for deposit

Sorry sister
My solicitar told me without permission u can't do anything. I was deposited to carpet to woorden flor. man came and measurement carpet as well .That time my agent told me did u permit to strata company that time I realized it's need to permit for strata. And they told me without permission u can't do anything.
This situation I leave it now but when I get permit defiantly I let u know . Just I want to back deposit coz lots of financial problem .
Deelika

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Excellent service and products

Very happy with service and quality of work. They have a wide range of products with competitive price. Most of all, the installer is very professional and did a fantastic job!

Yan B.
Yan B.Sydney, NSW

Good service and high quality products

We glad we found Ozwood to replace our timber flooring. High quality products, and good service! Shirley and her team very professional and very helpful, we very happy our new flooring, we highly recommend Ozwood.

Ram
RamSydney, NSW

Perfect-Verity of Selections-Value for Money.

Supply and installed Engineered timber. I went through serious procurement methods and found that OZWood is worth to consider. Satisfied with their works. Installers are very friendly and hard working. Good workmanship.

Mat C.
Mat C.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant from start to finish!

They were fantastic, the process from selection, to measure and then install was seamless, easy and really competitive from a cost perspective! They ensure you understand any additional potential cost (such as door's that may need trimming, levelling of floors etc) and then they walk you through all the options when the time comes.

The installers were fast, clean and exceptionally focussed on quality! Overall best experience I have had when installing floors and this was our 4th house we have been through this process on! Highly recommend!

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Excellent services and installation

erwinsing8
erwinsing8Sydney, NSW

Nice job

They've done a great job on our house the floor looks great we're very happy with the result.
Shirley is very helpful, installers are professional.
Highly recommended, we will definitely deal with them again

Deepak
DeepakSydney, NSW

Plenty of hidden installation cost

Very clearly I asked the staff about any hidden/variable costing. Even after physically inspecting & measuring the property they said there is no additional cost involved.
During the day of installation after removing all carpets - they demanding for $1200 more. and were very unprofessional in communicating the same. I would definitely not go with them ever again

Great work

Ozwood has a wide range of products, we can easily find the one that meets our requirements, and they provide professional , friendly customer services. They have solid product knowledge, and professional installation team.

chandra mouli v.
chandra mouli v.Sydney, NSW

I am repeat customer. Staff is really friendly and have given us great service. The quality of the product is good i am using it for last 4 years . highly recommend

Cihangir John O.
Cihangir John O.Sydney, NSW

Great work

Thanks Shirley to you and your team.
From start to finish it was a great experience
We had flooring and partition wall out of spotted gum.
Excellent work and very nice people. I would recommend Oz wood to anyone.

Job Satisfaction

Competitive price and high quality job

Recently Ozwood in Parramatta Rd did several flooring including Brown Iron Bark solid timber and laminate for our company. They gave us very competitive quotation for standard products, and skilled staff performed the job. They are on time and trustable. We are happy working with this company and we recommend working with them.

lily
lilySydney, NSW

Terrible

I ordered red Ironbark solid timber (which is the most expensive timber) to supply and install for my house and I paid in full, after the job done, I picked one piece of timber from the leftover and found its so light, then sent it to timber experts to check, it’s not red Ironbark timber!! They use cheap timber instead of expensive timber, cheating customers.

joe
joeSydney, NSW

Never deal with them again!

workmanship was terrible, I had timber floor installed by them and the job was so lousy that I could
not believe my eye, there were so many big issues,then I complained to the management,to my very
suprise the management 's attitude was very bad, did not offer any solution and said you could make
complains to their assotiation. anyway I personly never want to deal with them anymore! aviod them!

EVA
EVASydney, NSW

OZWOOD ,Great choice !

The timber floor is well installed, the installer is very experienced and the service attitude is very good. If you want to install the timber floor, OZWOOD is definitely preferred.