Oz Wood

Oz Wood

3.8

• Job Satisfaction

Competitive price and high quality job

Recently Ozwood in Parramatta Rd did several flooring including Brown Iron Bark solid timber and laminate for our company. They gave us very competitive quotation for standard products, and skilled staff performed the job. They are on time and trustable. We are happy working with this company and we recommend working with them.

Store LocationParramatta Rd
lily

lilySydney, NSW

Fraudulent company

I ordered red Ironbark solid timber (which is the most expensive timber) to supply and install for my house and I paid in full, after the job done, I picked one piece of timber from the leftover and found its so light, then sent it to timber experts to check, it’s not red Ironbark timber!! They use cheap timber instead of expensive timber, cheating customers.

joe

joeSydney, NSW

Never deal with them again!

workmanship was terrible, I had timber floor installed by them and the job was so lousy that I could
not believe my eye, there were so many big issues,then I complained to the management,to my very
suprise the management 's attitude was very bad, did not offer any solution and said you could make
complains to their assotiation. anyway I personly never want to deal with them anymore! aviod them!

Store Locationauburn

EVA

EVASydney, NSW

OZWOOD ,Great choice !

The timber floor is well installed, the installer is very experienced and the service attitude is very good. If you want to install the timber floor, OZWOOD is definitely preferred.

Marc

MarcSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Beautiful quality floorboards at a great price.
Excellent service from the minute we stepped in the door.
Installation was on time and exactly as discussed.
Very happy, thanks Shirley and team, we will be highly recommending you.

AVOID!

Sean

SeanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent workmanship

Dealt with Shirley and had a great experience in the showroom. OZ wood supplied and fitted flooring. The installers arrived on time to Bargo and in 10 hours had 100 square meters laid plus skirting. They done a excellent job would highly recommend the whole team could find no faults. Good job well done. Sean & Linda Bargo NSW

Great job!

Good service and good quality. This is second time to choose OZ wood. Their products are the best in Australia. I also introduced oz wood to my friend and workmates.

Great job!

Thanks Shirley and your team! Appreciate your professional advice and great service. Your team workers are very efficient and helpful with our request and questions!

Nice job

This is second time I choose oz wood to installed my rental flat, both times I found oz staff every friendly and knowledgeable, very competitive price and excellent skilled floor installation trades, definitely will recommend to anyone!
Michael

This is pefect

They were patient and did a great communication with me and focused on details. I am satisfied with all of their details.

Clear pricing, professional team and overall very good experience

The salesman,Tony in the store was professional and not pushy. Installers turned up on planned date & time and finished two floors 12mm laminate floor boards installation in one and half days. They cleared all the waste of existing carpets and tiles as they install which makes us keep living on the same house during installation days.
We are VERY happy with the results and would use them again.

Flooring

Parents were happy with the flooring.
Very accommodating, responsive and prompt service.
Thank you for doing the work for our home.

Rach D

Rach DSydney

Clear pricing, professional team

Before giving deposit, all the cost has been explained by Tony clearly. We checked the products at their storage before installation. The project team was fast and professional. About 80 square meters floor was done in 2 days. Now our house is so beautiful with the spotted gum floor. And no odour at all!

AAB

AABSydney

Beautiful job

Tony in the store was professional and wonderful. The installers were amazing and again professional- would recommend them to all. My floors are stunning, I am really happy and delighted by the job they have done!

Very Good experience with OZWOOD

Excellent service with customer rep and manager- Shirley at Auburn Store. Good range of products. Installer did awesome job for laying. Highly recommended.

Rachel

RachelSydney

Perfect flooring experience, would use again!

Very good work Ozwood - Thank you

Our experience with Ozwood was a bit uneasy when we had to pay the deposit right away. However Ozwood sent us their experienced installers and finished the three bedrooms and hallway, prepared our stairs for the floorboards all in one day. They worked 10 hours that first day. I say that is exceptional. The job was completed on time with minimal extra charges. We are VERY happy with the results and would use them again.

Alert: horrible cheaters. Don't get muddled

D.M

D.MSydney

Extremely unprofessional and very choking when it comes to customer service

We had the worst experience with ozwood. The order was 3 months delayed and missing the timber threads for the stair cases.. they are very good until they receive the deposit and once the installers are on-site they ask for 80% of the total amount in cash before even starting and they won't let them leave the job before you transfer the balance even a cheque is not accepted.