Oz Wood

Oz Wood

Great job!

Thanks Shirley and your team! Appreciate your professional advice and great service. Your team workers are very efficient and helpful with our request and questions!

Nice job

This is second time I choose oz wood to installed my rental flat, both times I found oz staff every friendly and knowledgeable, very competitive price and excellent skilled floor installation trades, definitely will recommend to anyone!
Michael

This is pefect

They were patient and did a great communication with me and focused on details. I am satisfied with all of their details.

Clear pricing, professional team and overall very good experience

The salesman,Tony in the store was professional and not pushy. Installers turned up on planned date & time and finished two floors 12mm laminate floor boards installation in one and half days. They cleared all the waste of existing carpets and tiles as they install which makes us keep living on the same house during installation days.
We are VERY happy with the results and would use them again.

Flooring

Parents were happy with the flooring.
Very accommodating, responsive and prompt service.
Thank you for doing the work for our home.

Clear pricing, professional team

Before giving deposit, all the cost has been explained by Tony clearly. We checked the products at their storage before installation. The project team was fast and professional. About 80 square meters floor was done in 2 days. Now our house is so beautiful with the spotted gum floor. And no odour at all!

Beautiful job

Tony in the store was professional and wonderful. The installers were amazing and again professional- would recommend them to all. My floors are stunning, I am really happy and delighted by the job they have done!

Very Good experience with OZWOOD

Excellent service with customer rep and manager- Shirley at Auburn Store. Good range of products. Installer did awesome job for laying. Highly recommended.

Perfect flooring experience, would use again!

We had a fantastic experience with Shirley and her team at Oz Wood. From the minute we walked in store at Auburn, Shirley listened to our needs and without being pushy was able to recommend what would work best for our apartment. We had been to a few similar flooring/laminate stores around Auburn but we immediately noticed the high quality laminate flooring compared to what we had seen previously. We had an urgent job and needed it to be turned around within a week but she was able to organise this quickly with her team with no fuss. They came on-site and finished the job within the day, working efficiently and professionally. Our apartment has a few tricky edges but they were able to lay the flooring down perfectly. We would highly recommend using Ozwood for anyone who wants quality products and professional service. Thanks Shirley!

Very good work Ozwood - Thank you

Our experience with Ozwood was a bit uneasy when we had to pay the deposit right away. However Ozwood sent us their experienced installers and finished the three bedrooms and hallway, prepared our stairs for the floorboards all in one day. They worked 10 hours that first day. I say that is exceptional. The job was completed on time with minimal extra charges. We are VERY happy with the results and would use them again.

Alert: horrible cheaters. Don't get muddled

Incomplete terms. Very rude customer service. Unprofessional & DON'T explain all costs till On $1000 deposit is received, then additional charges are added one after the other. Their policy is pay now the additional cost or we Stop the workers which occurred several times. Work delayed & out of agreed time frame. Walk in robes charged by the number of shelves: imaginary figures charged. Doors trimming charges not explained. Resisted providing a RECEIPT and kept arguing to avoid providing it. Fowl language, abusive & absolutely lacking mannerism. Very poor & appaling customer service.Walking away as you talk to them & hanging up on a conversation. Wrong calculations & inflated figures with false additional charges.
Tried hard to get a cash payment and avoid receipt. Apply pressure for getting progress payment before work is done & threaten leaving the work unfinished. Failed to provide WARRANTY.
Watch out for a 5-star false review after each honest 1-star review unveiling the miserable facts about this tax-free company.

Extremely unprofessional and very choking when it comes to customer service

We had the worst experience with ozwood. The order was 3 months delayed and missing the timber threads for the stair cases.. they are very good until they receive the deposit and once the installers are on-site they ask for 80% of the total amount in cash before even starting and they won't let them leave the job before you transfer the balance even a cheque is not accepted.

Perfect job

From show room to finished product couldn't fault anything service excellent rang the day before to confirm booking rang morning of job arrived on time

Terrible experience with OZ wood.

I have also had a very Terrible experience from OZ Wood. ong. Now they refuse to give the deposit back.

[name removed] attitudes to customer are terrible. So much difference before and after you pay the deposit.

Please be very careful when you deal with OZ Wood.

Fast n Cheap

OZ wood is extremely fast when coming to installation. We did our 2 bed room unit few weeks back, removal + installation took only 1 day. It was done properly, and the price was reasonable. Our damaged (by water surge) ones were from them too. After 4 years, the old boards were still in good condition before they were soaked.
You need to keep an eye during the process though. As their pace was so fast, there will be places/spots be overlooked. And you need to point them out and get them fixed before the tradies leave.

Good workmanship and services throughout

I just had the carpet of my newly bought house replaced with timber by OZWOOD. I am very happy with the variety available for choice at the showroom, the professional measurement and quote service, and most important of all the professional and good workmanship of the timber laying team. I am happy with the final outcome. Thank you OZWOOD - Chiu Ng

Be careful with OZ Wood - get everything clarified

I have also had a very bad experience with OZ Wood. They change the terms of the contract at will and added new costs after measurement that was not discussed before. The original costing was with GST and their final quote was excluding GST apart from wrong measurements and different rates to name a few other problems. They took a deposit of $1000 and now they refuse to give the deposit back.

[name removed] attitude to negotiation was terrible. She refused to even consider discussing the new costs and refused to refund the deposit essentially trying to force me to accept their new costs. The additional cost was more than $1000 including the new GST charges. So I did not go ahead with the project. They did not provide terms and conditions of the contract when I signed and showed me terms after disputing the new terms saying that the deposit is non-refundable.

Most unprofessional and misleading. Be extremely careful, take everything in writing. Pay as little deposit as possible because you are likely to lose it.

Very happy with the result

I started to read the reviews as my floor was being laid, as you can imagine I was a little concerned. However, I have to say that I was very happy with the result. Yes we did pay a deposit and there was an estimated cost, however, I had been realistic with measurements and wastage and at the conclusion of the job only had to pay for a little extra (obviously you can't expect the company to open a box of the product and then use a few planks for another job). The work was neat and met our expectations, the tradesman was courteous and very diligent. I would be happy to recommend Oz Wood.

OZ wood is absolutely a cheat,never trust the cheat

OZ Wood saleman told over telephone the fixed price and asked me to pay the deposit for the fixed price and arrangment of the installation of the black butt timber floor.After dropping off the telepgone,I drove 30 km about 1hour to his office to pay the deposit, OZ wood increased the fixed price and totally deny the fixed price given to me over phone just 1hour ago.it is exactly the same product and same person.but increased price only I came to his office to make paymentof the deposit.OZ wood is cheat.It cheat you over phone and cheat you get to his office ,then the cheat increased the price on the office to force you accept his increased prices.I want to everybody know OZ Wood is absolutly a cheat ,never trust anywords from OZ Wood whose two shops(one shop is in Auburn and other shop is in Castle Hills).OZWood shops are never be trusted.They are cheats.