OzBroker+

Professional and dedicated broker ever

I have been with ozbroker for several years since I purchased my 1st home. Their services are always professional and beyond the expectations. A big thanks to Victor. He has been doing a great job of getting my house loan approval and processed this year.

Victor W.OzBroker+

Thanks Annie! Looking forward to supporting you for the home construction!

Very professional and always consider from client side

Big thanks to Victor! I had a great experience with him. He provided great service when I was going through the documents, explained everything to me clearly. It really made me feel comfortable and satisfied with the process. He also helped me to get good rate and benefit from the bank. That's why I think he is always thinking from client side.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forFirst Home

Most easiest refinancing !!!!

OzBroker found me best home loan which suit my needs at a rate that was very reasonable. Victor was very professional and understanding of my situation. Great support provided through the process.I am extremely satisfied with the rate I have received and customer service i received throughout the process.

Victor W.OzBroker+

Thanks Ancy for your comments. It is our pleasure to work with you and you are always very supportive.
Keep in touch!

It is very good.

The service is quite good, and I am quite happy with it.
I did not experience an extra cost with the loan.
I am very satisfied with this loan applied by my broker.

Professional Knowledge, proactive attitude

Had a great experience with Victor.
Given the current situation under COVID, most of banks keep changing their processes inc evaluation, materials review and it makes things become challenging. Victor has professional knowledge and experience to handle my case, and proactively worked with banks to update my details and follow up the progress, which make everything smooth. Thanks to him, loan was approved on time and property was settled without any drama and now I am writing down this review in my warm home.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Casa

CasaSydney, NSW

Very professional and excellent beyond my expectations.

The experiences are fantasitc, and my broker Victor is very professional to solve any questions I raised, from the beginning even to after the settlement.
Very paitient in hearing my needs and provide the most suitable solutions.
I did not experienced any hidden charges and I rate this loan for five starts for sure.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Victor W.OzBroker+

Thanks Casa! Happy to see your home settled!

Excellent service, proactively engaging

I was nicely surprised, the broker has actively provided me with an update on the current home loan market, very well informed on the options. I really appreciated his help on settling into the best offer with virtually no effort on my part!

Work through challenges

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Bob Chen

Bob ChenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Refinance Service

I had some home loans with high interest rate. Victor from OzBroker provided me very professional services to make refinance by comparing different banks, products, refinance bonus with pro and cons. Finally I am successful refinance my home loan with best rate. Victor also makes regular catchy up to ask for feedback. Really appreciate his professional services.

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Extremely Helpful and Professional service

Was recommended by my Accountant to use OzBroker for a renovation loan and was not disappointed! They worked tirelessly to achieving a great result for me even when there where so many hurdles to go through. As a small business owner it is not easy to achieve finance but thanks to the team we were successful and received a better than expected rate. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for a loan or refinancing. Thanks a bunch!

Loan used forRenovation

Review collected in partnership with OzBroker+

Reliable, professional and very helpful!

They are the best!
Not only because they got me the highest loan amount and lowest rate, but also because of the very professional and continuous services after my purchase. Very considerable. They do Understand you, care about you and think for you. I am surprised that after the loan finished they still keep tracking the market and apply for more discount for me.
Highly recommended!

Cheng Yan

Cheng YanSydney, NSW

Excellent Service, Helpful and Responsible broker for my property purchase

When we plan to purchase our first property, the staff from OzBroker+ approaches us and help to find the best property in our budget. The whole process takes 2-3 months. And they provide some personal experience and suggestion which is useful and valuable. I definitely will recommend my friends/colleagues to seek for home loan service from OzBroker+.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hannah. W

Hannah. WSydney, NSW

A personalised and efficient service delivered during a rapidly changing circumstance!

Victor helped tremendously by helping refinance my loan during a very difficult, ever-changing circumstance during COVID-19. He expedited my settlement and got me a great rate and amount! Thank you!

Best broker I’ve ever seen

Victor is a very professional and considerable broker. He and his group have been promptly giving me professional investment advices since I decided buying an apt. Highly satisfied and recommend!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Above and Beyond

Victor was simply excellent. He went above and beyond the call of duty - due to the Covid delays he was on the phone the banks for hours, but remained determined to secure our financing and lock in our exchange. In the end he made it happen for us and we are in our new home. Thanks Victor!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Flower L.

Flower L.Sydney, NSW

Professional, Excellent Service and Trustworthy!

I was bit worried about my investment home loan as i'm getting into retirement age. I was really keen to restructure the debt following my financial planner's advice.
I understood that Banks is getting very tight about loan term for investors like us after few appointments with lending managers in branches. However, Victor was able to source a lender with reasonable rate and a 30 years term for me!
He is professional, always responsive to me and patient to guide me through this journey. I highly recommend his service to whoever need mortgage service!

Loan TypeFixed Rate