OzBroker+

This is perfect!!!

We are very happy with Oz broker was such a good company to go through.
We had no issues with the loan everything went smoothly.
We are very satisfied with the rate thanks you

Samuel Onen Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and customer care and responses is just next to none.

I would like to be honest that we have been excellently satisfied and we are whole heartedly and honestly recommend to others to experience what a good team and customer service Ozbroker+ are.

Samuel Onen

Thank you so much ozbroker especially Victor who has has been exceptionally available and quick to reach no matter what time within the 24 hours of the day.
May God bless you in all ways.

Alex D.
Alex D.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended!!

High attention to detail, very professional service, it was an overall very good experience. There was a curved ball in the process and it was dealt with smoothly and promptly.

Application Process

Ram
RamSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Always focused on the best for the customer. Very hard working, approachable, patient and responsive. Very practical, sticks to reality, provides the needed customer education as well where it is required. Guides customer to safe and successful completion of project. Thoroughly recommended.

Victor W.OzBroker

Thanks Ram for your kindly comments. We could not be happier than being recognized by our client like you. Appreciate your understanding and cooperation all the way through and enjoy your new home!

Amena Khanam
Amena KhanamSydney, NSW

100% satisfied with victor’s customer service

Victor is very professional and helpful. He explained us everything and make it easy for us. Most interesting thing about him- he answer every time I called him.
I didn’t spend any money and there was no issues on this loan.
I’m 100% satisfied with their services.

Victor W.OzBroker

Congratulations Amena, it is never easy to settle first home but absolutely my pleasure to go through this journal with you! Hope you enjoy your new place!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Victor Wang was very helpful and patient

Victor was kind enough to guide me and my wife through the initial stages of finding our home loan. He was always just a phone call away in answering our questions and never gave any hints of being impatient or rude. He was very easy to deal with. My only hope is that out paths will cross again when the time comes. I will forever be in debt to Victor and all his efforts for helping us. Until we meet again, Victor. Kudos to all the hard work that you do and keep up your positive attitude,

Very professional service and quick at achieving outstanding results

Provided customer service was amazing. Very supportive and professional team members.
I had no unexpected extra costs or any issues
The rate I received for the loan was less than I expected
I'm very thankful!

Joel
JoelMid North Coast, NSW

Home loan refinance; Victor Wang

Victor was amazing to deal with. I didn’t have the strongest profile to work with but he made it work when it came to refinancing my home loan. I was kept up to date throughout the whole process, keeping my mind at ease, and he got me the result I wanted. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Victor W.OzBroker

Thank you Joel. It is amazing to see everything worked out smoothly as proposed. We cannot do this without your patience and support. Cheers!

Tosin
TosinSydney, NSW

Hardworking broker, excellent broker

Very happy. As of now, no extra costs on this loan. I expressed my goal to the broker and this was achieved through the refinancing. I had a good rate from the new bank.

Victor W.OzBroker

So glad to see you achieved your financial goals through this refinance. Thank you Tosin!

JoL
JoLSydney, NSW

Very knowledgeable, and super-flexible

Victor was so easy to deal with and very knowledgeable, recommending a big-4 bank product that our lender was not even aware was available. Victor was very flexible, something that as we both work was very much appreciated. Victor kept the process on track and communicated regularly to keep us informed of progress.
We did not proceed in this instance due to factors totally unconnected with Victor or his recommendation.
However, if I need a broker in future I'll definitely be contacting Victor.

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Excellent service, just what we wanted, friendly, answers all your questions & provide advices that suits your needs

Excellent experience highly recommend, Victor is highly professional who knows his product and able to provide great solutions with thorough followup, free service with no hidden charges.
Highly satisfied from Victor made the whole process easy and hassle free

Review collected in partnership with OzBroker

Excellent communication, professional and dedicated!!

Huge thanks to Victor helping us refinance and helping us achieve our dreams. His service was flawless. He shows absolute dedication to his clients and is very patient. Victor gave us alot of advice to help us improve our overall mortgage situation. We will definitely be going to Victor from now on for our financial needs as we can trust that he has our best interests in mind.

Victor W.OzBroker

Thank you Mary, for offer us this opportunity to help you refinance! We are looking forward to working with you for your future plans.

Annie
Annie

Professional and dedicated broker ever

I have been with ozbroker for several years since I purchased my 1st home. Their services are always professional and beyond the expectations. A big thanks to Victor. He has been doing a great job of getting my house loan approval and processed this year.

Victor W.OzBroker

Thanks Annie! Looking forward to supporting you for the home construction!

Very professional and always consider from client side

Big thanks to Victor! I had a great experience with him. He provided great service when I was going through the documents, explained everything to me clearly. It really made me feel comfortable and satisfied with the process. He also helped me to get good rate and benefit from the bank. That's why I think he is always thinking from client side.

Other Home Loans

Most easiest refinancing !!!!

OzBroker found me best home loan which suit my needs at a rate that was very reasonable. Victor was very professional and understanding of my situation. Great support provided through the process.I am extremely satisfied with the rate I have received and customer service i received throughout the process.

Victor W.OzBroker

Thanks Ancy for your comments. It is our pleasure to work with you and you are always very supportive.
Keep in touch!