6OzHead MKIII

3.0
Easy to use
Reduces frizz
Rapid heat-up
Brand Manager for OzHead? Claim your listing.

Peter
Peter

Great customer service

Very happy with the customer service after buying the MKIII as a birthday present for my adult daughter. The original shipment went missing in the post and on advising OzHead, Dave got straight on it and personally took another one immediately to the post office and shipped it Express Post. Great communication and fast response to email, even on his day off! Thing do occasionally go wrong ordering online no matter where you buy from but this sort of customer service provides real confidence that any issues will be sorted quickly by OzHead. Show details
Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Not as good as hoped

I purchased 1 of these as a friend recommended it. I've used it a number of times now and am not impressed at all so will be going back to my GHD as this is much better
S AndoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts
Hair Care
Kerry
Kerry

Excellent customer service

After contacting oz head after experiencing a problem with my straightener I was super impressed with the customer service I received from both oz head & Jacqui from Jax Hair & Beauty at Wamberal for making contact with me and providing a replacement straightener the very next day ...... Well done and thank you from one very happy customer
Kerry Show details
Holly
HollySydney4 posts

Silky smooth hair

Great little hair straightener here I love this because it heats up in seconds and it is so great on the hair feels like heaven great budget for the price amazing.

Peter G
Peter GPerth4 posts

Very Good

Been using for over a year, heats up very quickly and is Australian owned. I cannot believe that this is the best hair straightner I have owned after trying a lot of different ones. My hair is very straight after using and it doesn't cause much damage. Great product!

Tia J
Tia JBull Creek4 posts

Really good hair straighter

This hair straightener is really good. Even though you might have to re do it a couple of times it still does a great job. It heats up very quickly and it is built really well. Lasted a long time too.

Luke C
Luke CEllenbrook4 posts

Great Hair Straightener

The OzHead is a very good hair straighter, out of all the hair straightener's I have owned this one is the most capable. This thing heats up very quickly, is very smooth and leaves my hair relatively straight over night. No complex controls, very easy to use.

KMT
KMTGold Coast6 posts

Very good but need to go over a couple of times

Heats quick, still going strong after 12 months. I do find if i straighten and walk away it fluffs up within about 30 minutes, but after doing it a second time very quickly it then stays straight all day. Also works well, if i blow dry my hair first with a styling brush and then straighten it. I dont use the vibrate option - have never seen that it makes a difference. I like the peace of mind of a 3 year warranty.

justzed
justzedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts
Court
Court11 posts

It didn't wow me

I've had my OZhead for ages when it came with a weird little bunny toy. I've barely touched it really.

It was being compared as being on par to GHD.

I remember not being hugely wowwed but i just went "meh " and wanted to support a local.

I have used my oz head recently. My hair has changed its quite dry/brittle and this straightener didnt really do much for me my hair went drier after usage (thermal products used as well) and didnt really stay straight (only for an hour.) Im not really sure what the vibration does but that still works and it still has never snagged so that's a plus?

Debbie
DebbieAdelaide

Not a good straightener

Not happy with OzHead straightener. I find that it's very cheap quality and I have to go over my hair multiple times in the same spot, 20 minutes later my hair is all frizzled out, my friend tried it and also experienced the same issue. Not impressed and wouldn't recommend.

Lovemyhome
LovemyhomeAdelaide10 posts

Happy shopper
Happy shopperMelbourne6 posts

Fantastic hair

Hi all, got this as a gift off my boyfriend and can't fault it at all. Never has my hair been done so quickly and perfectly with such smoothness and style. Definitely recommend

Show 3 replies

Shawna Woods
Shawna WoodsCanberra14 posts

Great quality straightener

Great quality straightener and feels light in my hand, easy to of use and gives brilliant results. I bought this after reading good product on this site. I have very curly frizzy hair and am happy with the 24 hrs that my hairs stays strait.

Harmony P
Harmony P

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi
Anita

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

OzHead   DM

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

Features:

• The OzHead MKIII Hair Straightener has tourmaline ceramic plates that help reduce frizz and make hair sleek and shiny.
  • Floating heating plates with gentle springs ensure that the plates have even contact with your hair, so you can easily style it the way you want.
  • It has temperature control that lets you adjust the iron's plates between 120°C to 230°C, so you can lower the heat for finer and more damaged hair, and turn it up for coarser locks.
  • Safety features like auto shut-off after 72 minutes, overheat protection, and current protection helps prevent accidents, reduce safety hazards, and protect hair.
  • The straightener is available in 4 colours: Sleek Black, Cherry Red, Deep Purple, and Lime Green.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers appreciated the rapid heat-up time of this OzHead straightener - some even found that it heated up a styleable temperature in seconds.
  • They also found that it was easy to use and style hair with, with some noting that it was simple to achieve a professional finish.
  • The straightener also helps reduce (and in some cases, eliminate) frizz, according to reviewers.
  • As an added bonus, there were plenty of reviewers who found that OzHead’s customer service team went above and beyond to address and handle the questions, problems, and concerns of customers.
CategoryHair Straighteners
Colour / FinishRed, Black, Green
Release date
Awards 2018

Extra Information

Brand Manager for OzHead? Claim your listing.