OzKleen Carpet Power

OzKleen Carpet Power

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Maggie

MaggiePerth, WA

Best thing since sliced bread !!

I am absolutely amazed at how effective this product is. When I sprayed Carpet Power on stains such as red wine, coca cola and moisturiser, they seemed to disappear before my eyes. I highly recommend this product.

Jamie F.

Jamie F.Perth, WA

Carpet power

This product is great it has got all the stains off my couch now it looks new very happy and i do recommend it to everyone i know this is a great product

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.00.

Greg Shaw

Greg Shaw

Made stain worse

Like all their other products, it is completely useless. Made a bigger mess on the carpet. They said to try washing the mess afterwards, now I have an even bigger stain...

Dave

DaveBrisbane

Best carpet stain remover on the market!

I have trying to get a few stains out of my cars carpet i had tried everything except for this product wish i knew sooner! plus all of their products do work in my option! please dont ever change the formula cause it does not need to improve at all

Lulu10

Lulu10Sydney

Made a puppy we stain worse!

Our puppy wet on the carpet. I used carpet power on some stains and vinegar and water on the others. The carpet power left an awful yellow/brown stain and the vinegar worked perfectly. We will need to replace our carpet.

45rpm

45rpmSydney

works suprisingly well for spot cleaning

We had some engine grease spots and some other dirty spots which it got rid of pretty well (depsite the choice magazine reviews etc). It didn't work so well in large general dirty patches so I would say it's good for spot cleaning.

Made the carpet worse than before I used it

This is the worst carpet cleaning product I've ever used. I wanted to buy Preen which I use for stains on clothing and works amazing but the supermarket didn't stock it and had this instead. I followed the instructions and now have worse and darker stains that the ones I was trying to get out. Threw out the rest of the bottle and will never buy this product ever again.

Made it worse

Spilt coffee on blue carpet. Followed instructions and now have larger stain, less coffee brown, but still dark. Repeated attempts have done nothing to improve the situation. Would not recommend.

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Ten year old carpet looks like new - brought up two year old stains

Truley Shocked that it worked!

We had an orange cat vomit stain which I had tried pretty hard to remove but nothing did too much at all really. I googled some home made remedies but wasn't sure if I was willing to put some of the ideas onto my carpet. I decided to buy the OzKleen product. I sprayed it lightly on the stain and before I had even started to rub it in the stain had virtually vanished. Once I left it a few minutes and then wiped it up the stain was completely gone. Steam cleaning our carpets hadn't been able to remove these types of stains completely, so I a very impressed!

Has kept our traffic areas in great condition.

Simple to use on our light coloured synthetic carpet. Easily shifts the odd red wine spill and miscellaneous organic stains which traipse in especially in winter when bringing in firewood is a several times per day task - from the muddy yard!

Very impressed !

This product effortlessly removed mysterious black spots that had appeared 2 days after laying a new carpet, I was at my wits end as I couldn't identify what caused the spots. Why is this being discontinued?

awesomechick21

awesomechick21Sydney, NSW

SAVED MY LIFE! AMAZING!

long story short had a awful experience the other day involving peeing the bed. nothing worked, baking soda?hydrogen peroxide.. used this product, worked like a charm! pee stains finally gone!

A Terrible outcome...

Carefully read, followed advice on the label, including a small test patch, on cream pure wool carpet. Dried patches were worse than before, leaving yellow tinged circles and dark patches.

I thought this was amazing

It removed a big cat pee stain on my carpet which I thought I'd never get rid of. Why do I have to write more than 30words I have nothing more to say

very happy with the product

I am very happy with the product, its the only carpet stain remover that actually works. I have used it on many stains (fresh ones) and they are completely removed, including red nail polish.

Experiment

For a science experiment, I tested 3 carpet cleaners. Oz Clean carpet power performed the worst, the stain remained the same it was very odd considering it was the most expensive product I bought to test.

JFarr

JFarrMelbourne

Not Good

Bought it because it said it was the best. Used it once and poured the rest of the bottle down the sink.
Absolutely useless. Left a huge residue stain.
Went over it the next day with good old Preen and got the rest of the stain out.
Definitely doesn't live up to the reputation given to it.

nice_monkey

nice_monkeyBrisbane

Very disappointing!

It said, voted no 1 stain remover on a current affair. All this product did was made the mark even bigger on the carpet. Other brands actually work, this didn't for me. Also the fragrance isn't very nice on the nose.

Charmaine

CharmainePerth, WA

Avoid

Same experience as CAB and Hope Moore. I wish I'd read their reviews first. I looked for the fine print that reads "does exactly the opposite of what the label claims" but they must have forgotten to print that part.