OzLighting

OzLighting

Fast and efficient interstate delivery

Excellent communication and interstate delivery in three days. In addition follow up email asking if I had received the lights. Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great prices and customer service

I purchased about 20 LED downlights that were far cheaper than local shops. They have been installed for about a year and look great. One recently went out (not exactly sure what is wrong with it, maybe the transformer) - I emailed customer service as I remembered the lights had a warranty. They shipped a replacement to me within 2 days without any issues and no questions asked.

Good product and great customer service

I bought two lamps online, one arrived broken and Seda sent a replacement - no questions asked. That replacement arrived broken too and I was immediately given a refund on request. I would buy here again. Shame Aus Post are so rough with their packages

Great range and service

Bought 3 Domus Block-Wide 12W Two Way LED Wall Light. Order was delivered in 6 days to WA but one was missing an internal weather seal.

Once contacted and photo sent, Ozlighting organised a replacement to be sent straight away. A post paid label was emailed within a couple of day to return the faulty item. Replacement light arrived without requiring the faulty item to be returned first.

Utterly dissatisfied/ very poor customer service

I ordered a pair of table lamps on 9th April online order & was advised by staff it will arrive within 2working days. Week later after receiving no courtesy call/email about my product I called on 16th April to be advised by staff that the shades were damaged & a replacement was on its way! After me making numerous calls/emails. Very poor customer service Pathetic, inexcusable, above all they send me an email asking me to rate their product/when I really never received my purchased item. I will never recommend them to anyone.. not sure what business they run

Price beat by 5% is not rear

Found a mercarto Cosmo 4 for 227.05 online from an ebay powerseller whom has an online shop too. Oz lighting had it for 269. Gave oz lighting a call and went through the price beat on their website only to be told that it only applies when they feel like it. I think this is false advertising and there is no policy about this system in their website. If your going to do it then do it, if you’re not going to do it please don’t mislead consumers with it. However their customer service were very polite.

Utterly incompetent

It has been two weeks since I first ordered lights from these people. The first time, I had to contact them to find out what happened to my order 7 days after it was supposed to arrive. I called them on the phone. They said they would call me back and let me know what happened in 30 minutes. 5 hours later I get an email telling me the product is actually out of stock and unable to be sent. They provide me with alternatives in the same dimensions that they could send instead (albeit items which are slightly cheaper than the ones I ordered and paid for). I agree because I don't have working lights in my house. It will arrive in 2 days, they claim.

5 days pass and I am forced to contact them again to find out what is going on. Can I at least have a tracking number for this item that was sent last week allegedly?

I still don't have the lights.

They are utterly incompetent and they don't seem to care even a little bit about their customers. I should have told them to stick it when instead of compensating me for screwing me around initially they offered me cheaper versions of what I purchased. If the lights don't arrive this week I'm doing a chargeback, I'm not going to be part of some weird light-based money laundering operation, which I have to assume this is because they take money for lights while not actually being able to send said lights.

Perfect Thank you

Delivery was very fast. Product is great. Price of $134.00 is excellent. Keep up the good work Oz Lighting.

Horrible quality and customer service!!

Oz best lighting at Clayton South

We recently purchased some downlights for a house which we have built.
X5 of the 8 downlights purchased stopped working after a short period of time. The seller was contacted and stated to send the receipt through, and replacements would be posted.

The receipt was sent through numerous times without a reply from the seller. We attempted to contact the seller and he hung up mid-phone call, then blocked our number!! We attempted to call the seller of other phone numbers and he continued to hang up and block all the numbers!

Disgusting customer service and quality of products!! The products state 2 year warranty, and the lights stopped working within a few months. All we wanted was for the seller to honour the warranty. This is not acceptable under the Australian consumer law. We will be lodging a dispute with consumer affairs and other appropriate services.

Great source of affordable LED lighting

Very competitive prices on dimmable LED down lights and smooth ordering process with free shipping because of the quantities we ordered (only had to be >$150). My electrician recommended some of the downlights we ordered (Umbra II) and Ozlighting beat the price he could supply them for (just). Months later, still no problems with any of them. Thumbs up.

Scam

Ordered 4 items and after 10 days of waiting had to call them to find out what the hold up was. They called back the next day to let me know one if the items was out of stock - they could refund the item and ship the rest. I was ok with that. The next day a refund arrived $68.20 against a $77 item. I called immediately and cancelled the entire order.

Fast shipping, easy to deal with!

Initially when purchasing there was an error with processing payment that cause my card to be double charged. I called the help desk number and emailed and within an hour or two if they had issued the refund required and processed my order. Very efficient service. I received my order in a couple of days later. Thanks OzLighting!

Innovative & Quality LED Products

We have now upgraded all our lighting to LED and without Oz Lighting this would have been extremely difficult. OZ Lighting had the products we needed & we even special ordered some of the items. Not necessarily the cheapest but quality product however communication and speed of shipping, leads me to recommend to everyone.

Top Notch Downlights

Just finished a reno, and used downlights from here. They got them to Perth quick, and didn't charge for shipping, which was a bonus. Had no troubles with the website, so didn't deal with anyone directly at the company, but I'd highly recommend based on price and speed of service.

Excellent service and price

I love my pendant lights. They arrived good on time and in good condition to my place. Thank you. I highly recommend everybody

Great range

Could not find the light I wanted anywhere. Oz lighting had a great range and it was exactly what I wanted. Ordered and delivered quickly and at a good price.

Internet light purchase

ordered a solar sensor light and received immediate confirmation and and advice as to when the light would be received. Light arrived 2x days later and now installed with nil complaints.

First Class Service

A very efficient Australian Company will deal with again . The complete ordering process was very efficient from start to finish .The company's website is just so easy to follow and customer support is 10/10 .

It all worked for me

Purchased 60 odd Atom led downlights from Ozlighting . Goods arrived well packed and in good order . I'm only too happy to recommend with my experience and will use in future when required .

Outstanding Service & Products - THANKS TEAM!

I called up to check stock and was given a live update on their stock levels. I ordered and 5 days later my order arrived and we are so happy! What an easy transaction and lightning fast postage! Easy to navigate website and really friendly customer service team made this a very pleasurable experience for us.