OzLighting

OzLighting

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OzLighting

3.6
George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

***Warning to Customer*** They hike up price and put a huge discount percentage 40%

These guys hike up prices on purpose and reflect 40% however if you search the same product elsewhere it is cheaper without a discount. Deliveries come from QLD and my experiences have been quiet long waits.
I gave them the opportunity to redeem themselves as I previously made a large order stupidly and they failed! Try Ceiling Fans Warehouse they are cheaper, faster and better customer service!

Highly Recommend This Company

Wow is all I have to say at this point. I ordered downlights, pendants and table lamps for my new house, and in a couple of days, these items were delivered to my door, perfectly described. They were fast and efficient, and were top quality too! They have a great clearance section where prices aren't too expensive. If finding great lights for your home, I totally recommend this company.

frangipani01
frangipani01AU

2 weeks and still waiting ...

I bought LED lights 2 weeks ago and there was no update on the delivery status. After 2 weeks, I called the 1800 number and the lady asked me for my full name and details, rather than the Order No. I felt something was amiss. She said someone will call me back to update me on the estimated delivery date. No one called me back so I contacted them again. He gave me another delivery date but wasn't apologetic about it. If you are reading this, please save the few dollars and buy from another company that at least has a physical presence. That way, you can still rock up to the shop to demand your money back!

Terry  v
Terry vBrisbane

Fast and efficient interstate delivery

Excellent communication and interstate delivery in three days. In addition follow up email asking if I had received the lights. Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ishia
IshiaPerth

Great prices and customer service

I purchased about 20 LED downlights that were far cheaper than local shops. They have been installed for about a year and look great. One recently went out (not exactly sure what is wrong with it, maybe the transformer) - I emailed customer service as I remembered the lights had a warranty. They shipped a replacement to me within 2 days without any issues and no questions asked.

Good product and great customer service

I bought two lamps online, one arrived broken and Seda sent a replacement - no questions asked. That replacement arrived broken too and I was immediately given a refund on request. I would buy here again. Shame Aus Post are so rough with their packages

BananaMan
BananaManPerth, WA

Great range and service

Bought 3 Domus Block-Wide 12W Two Way LED Wall Light. Order was delivered in 6 days to WA but one was missing an internal weather seal.

Once contacted and photo sent, Ozlighting organised a replacement to be sent straight away. A post paid label was emailed within a couple of day to return the faulty item. Replacement light arrived without requiring the faulty item to be returned first.

Utterly dissatisfied/ very poor customer service

I ordered a pair of table lamps on 9th April online order & was advised by staff it will arrive within 2working days. Week later after receiving no courtesy call/email about my product I called on 16th April to be advised by staff that the shades were damaged & a replacement was on its way! After me making numerous calls/emails. Very poor customer service Pathetic, inexcusable, above all they send me an email asking me to rate their product/when I really never received my purchased item. I will never recommend them to anyone.. not sure what business they run

Timmacolt82
Timmacolt82Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price beat by 5% is not rear

Found a mercarto Cosmo 4 for 227.05 online from an ebay powerseller whom has an online shop too. Oz lighting had it for 269. Gave oz lighting a call and went through the price beat on their website only to be told that it only applies when they feel like it. I think this is false advertising and there is no policy about this system in their website. If your going to do it then do it, if you’re not going to do it please don’t mislead consumers with it. However their customer service were very polite.

Joaby
JoabySydney, NSW

Utterly incompetent

Jeannine
JeanninePacific Pines

Perfect Thank you

Delivery was very fast. Product is great. Price of $134.00 is excellent. Keep up the good work Oz Lighting.

Paul S
Paul S

Great source of affordable LED lighting

Very competitive prices on dimmable LED down lights and smooth ordering process with free shipping because of the quantities we ordered (only had to be >$150). My electrician recommended some of the downlights we ordered (Umbra II) and Ozlighting beat the price he could supply them for (just). Months later, still no problems with any of them. Thumbs up.

PPP
PPPSydney, NSW

Scam

Ordered 4 items and after 10 days of waiting had to call them to find out what the hold up was. They called back the next day to let me know one if the items was out of stock - they could refund the item and ship the rest. I was ok with that. The next day a refund arrived $68.20 against a $77 item. I called immediately and cancelled the entire order.

Fast shipping, easy to deal with!

Initially when purchasing there was an error with processing payment that cause my card to be double charged. I called the help desk number and emailed and within an hour or two if they had issued the refund required and processed my order. Very efficient service. I received my order in a couple of days later. Thanks OzLighting!

Daryl Wood
Daryl WoodQueensland, 4157

Innovative & Quality LED Products

We have now upgraded all our lighting to LED and without Oz Lighting this would have been extremely difficult. OZ Lighting had the products we needed & we even special ordered some of the items. Not necessarily the cheapest but quality product however communication and speed of shipping, leads me to recommend to everyone.