Listing monitored by OzMobiles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (76)

ROZZ
ROZZSouthwest, VIC

NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A COMPANY LIKE THIS

The prices are very good as well as the phone, mine is getting a bit hot when I hold it, had it 12 hours but will see what OZmobile says.

Would buy from them, fast delivery and will comment on getting back to me later, if/when it happens

Dilip G
Dilip GSydney, NSW

Purchased Samsung mobile phone (new) arrived today. PHONE NOT WORKING.

I purchased Samsung mobile phone (new) S7 Edge for my daughter last week. Mobile phone is not working and seems dummy. It very old, used, and will not even turn on. Its terrible. Even the charger and charging cable is used. I would not recommend anyone. This was my first purchase and had a bad experience. Would not recommend Oz Mobiles.

Johnno
Johnno

Happy as :)

I wanted an S10e Samsung. Wanted a phone that wasn't too big, so an older model was the go.
Was nervous that the phone wouldn't be as described, I wanted exdemo condition.
It was exactly as described and delivered quickly. I'm happy as!!

Sebastian L.
Sebastian L.

Buyer beware

We bought a brand new iphone (or so we thought) from these guys. It developed a mechanical problem with the sleep button after about 18 months. Took it to Apple only to find that the phone was "modified" i.e. had been tampered with in some way before we bought it. As a result no warranty available. When we turned to Ozmobiles for assistance following this bombshell, they obviously denied the phone being modified and also pretended the fault didn't exist, instead of rectifying the issue. So not only a tampered with phone was sold but no assistance when it developed a fault. Buyer beware is all I can say....

beezee
beezeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy repeat customers! Highly recommend.

We've purchased from OzMobiles many times before and I'm looking to order again in the next few days. We've purchased 6 IPADS over the years and about 8 Samsung Phones. We usually purchase the ex-demo models but I have purchased a phone for a friend that was "Very Good" and they were also happy with that. We have had a few minor dramas over the years mainly with the supplied charging cables. On the two occasions that we contacted the company they were responsive and quickly sent replacement items. We've been customers for more than five years and still happy to recommend them to friends and family. Order with confidence. Easily one of the most reputable budget tech dealers around.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Trev G
Trev G

iPhone XR ex-Demo

OzMobile, YOU ROCK!, i ordered a iPhone XR from the other side of the country 3 days ago from these guys, it arrived this morning and in AS NEW condition. I'm Incredibly impressed with their ease of service start to finish and LOVE my new phone at a great price!

Paul Waqa
Paul WaqaHunter Region, NSW

ozmobile itself is great but their choice of couriers for the delivery of the items can be improved!

I love ozmobile so much so that i bought a second handset from them. I wanted to give them a 5 star review but I couldn't because I do not like their choice of courier / delivery method.

Just to compare how slow the delivery is .. I buy items from China and most times it would get to my front door within 4 business days. Ozmobile uses Australia Post which is one of the most unreliable courier services Australia wide. Please use another courier service!!! I'll pay for my items to get to me the next day. Give us another option apart from Australia Post !!!

I will happily change my review to 5 stars

For the time being keep up the great job!

DeclanPerth, WA

Good Phone

Ordered a good condition Iphone 11 took awhile to deliver but thats fine because its from Melbourne to Perth but anyways it got delievered i see aphew scratches apart from that its fully functional and working completely fine just weary about what my mum has said “Refurbished phones always come with trouble” the phones only had two minor glitches but i love the phone :)

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communications and attention to detail

I live 2km from their office and ordered an urgent phone as mine was damaged.
I had to first order on line as requested- they offered same day shipping so I left a note that I need the phone urgently by 2pm via email.
No communication- you can’t call them and they didn’t see my emails before posting it. Now I have to wait at home all Monday in hope.
Very poor communication- get a phone line.
Don’t use them for anything important/urgent.

Jeff

I made it very clear I needed the phone by 2pm but there was no response until the phone was put in the mail...

Gary
Gary

Excellent product, excellent service

We bought two devices, a Note 10 'ex demo' and a Google Pixel 'very good'. The Note 10 was amazing. The Pixel had an issue which meant we had to return. Chris in the Customer Support team could not have done more to help us and we have the replacement handset on the way. Great experience from start to finish

SamH
SamHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Price Options

Myself & my partner Lewis loved the options of the phone you can choose from. Made it easy to find what we needed. The 12 month warranty was what pushed us over the limit to buying it, having that there was the real selling point for us.

Vic P.
Vic P.South East Queensland, QLD

Actually very impressed after 3 orders from OzMobiles

Eamonn
EamonnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Products & Service

Have purchased 2 phones off Ozmobiles and have my 3rd on the way through the 12 month warranty (had a charging issue with the second phone).

Chris J was very efficient and helpful in talking me through my options, and provided me with an express postage label to return the faulty device. Credit note for the value of the faulty device was received within 2 days of sending the phone off, and my replacement is now on its way.

Cheers Chris & Ozmobiles

Graeme W.Sydney, NSW

Please read this before paying money

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Graeme W.

I just want to know who owns the bank account (under the name of OzMobiles) where my $1,350.00 was transferred to. I have full details of account number, receipt number, date. The bank and authorities have been contacted. I await the result.

lauren johnstone
lauren johnstoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t be happier!!

I purchased 1 x iPhone 11 Pro (ex demo)
And I 1 x iPhone XR (ex demo)
These phones came so quickly I was impressed by the postage as well as the packaging.

Both phones came boxed like new, with accessories and as an ex demo they were flawless like a brand new phone!
I’ve now had the phones for 3 months and I can not faulter either one of the phones.

The checkout process was easy and secure and to save money and have like new phones I’m absolutely ecstatic!

I shall be buying my 3rd one soon for work I am so impressed

Angelica Mae D.asked

hi, i dont know if ozmobiles reply to these but i hope they do. I have been looking at these phones for a couple months now and i dont know if i should trust it or not because i have seen a lot of good and bad reviews so im in a confusion state right now. i want to know if they sell these phones as second hands or new? i also dont know if i should purchase money or not. i am only 15 and worked really hard for this money and it'd be very disappointing if i find out that i worked hard for nothing. thankyou to whoever that answers this, your a life saver.

Declan

Hey there im 15 also and worked hard for a hood phone apart from some scratches which was meant to be there for the quality phone i brought its been two weeks since ive brought this phone and its worked fine :)

Jeff

The phones are very good and as described. You can buy from them with confidence. The issue I have is that they don’t have a phone line to call them on- they told me they can’t afford a “call centre” which is a total laugh.

Angelica Mae D.

hi decaln and jeff,, thank you so much for answering me but what type of phone did you get declan because i really want to get black iphone 11 and im scared i'd end up getting something else... kinda having trust issues right now yk lmaoo

John malihi
John malihiasked

I would like to know if ozmobile is an apple authorised dealer and if I have any problems with my iPhone what do I do

Ken Masked

I've been looking at some of the items you have for sale and I'm interested in making a purchase but concerned about sending money online especially when it is large amounts (or at least large to me). I'm not intending to offend but what assurances can OzMobile give me of their legitimacy. Do you have a Brisbane based representative? Am I able to speak to a salesperson directly not a call centre? Thanks

farrsp24
farrsp24

I have bought several iPhones & an iPad from OzMobiles : they are Legitimate, excellent service , very quick post and I personally have never had a problem in Amy way with them or their products. YOU MAKE UPYOUR OWN MIND. SteveF

Ken M

Thanks for the information, I'll also give them an opportunity to reply, it's unfortunate that some groups have made it difficult for the good operators.

Rachel
Rachel

They are a legitimate company. Their lack of direct phone contact has been a problem for me in the past... BUT they are a totally real, above-board company. I've purchased from them several times. They're a small business based in Melbourne, though, so I doubt they have a Brisbane-based rep available.

Get an answer from our members and OzMobiles representatives