OzMobiles

A Class all the way

The Phones are top grade, the service is excellent as is the back up if something goes awry I am a repeat customer and will be again. I live in a small rural town I go were value for money and service are totally recommended.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 64GB

Great product! Great price!

Have bought two iphones from OzMobiles. Great to deal with. Excellent price on both mobiles. Great after sales service as well from Renae. Would purchase from them again without hesitation. Highly recommended!

Product Purchasediphone

!00% honest

I had to go to the Samsung store as I smashed my beautiful new phone 1 day after purchase. I can testify that Samsung verified the phone was absolutely a genuine Australian product. OzMobiles was also efficient and their prices are great. I will always buy from them now.

Great customer service

I had to return a phone due to a technical issue. The return postage was free and the OzMobiles team processed it quite quickly. I got credit towards a replacement phone. Will see how this phone work but I'm sure it will work fine. The customer service experience has been really good so far.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

This is a great place to shop for great products at a low price.

Good range of products easier to navigate than other places. I am very happy with my purchase. I am pleased I bought from this place as the quality is as good as new.

pre-owned better cheaper alternative

I purchased an iPhone 8 from OzMobile as I wanted to get the latest phone that still had the home button. Apple unfortunately doesn't sell the iPhone 8 anymore. I got word about these guys from a friend and decided to take the risk on a pre-owned phone. It arrived very quickly from Melbourne to Tasmania. The condition was really good, and the battery life was in good wrking order too. Would highly recommend these guys. Much better alternative than buying a new phone if you want the older models.

My Daughters first iPhone 8plus

I bought a iPhone 8plus for my daughters birthday from OzMobiles, very happy with the service and the phone, excellent value for money and it arrived in no time, would highly recommend them!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

Great reliable phones

We've purchased several phones from this mob for our staff. Never had an issue other than our staff breaking them :) They are always Australian stock. Had a BIT of an issue finding them as they have moved recently to the City. Very friendly customer service. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Definitely not an "Ex-Demo" Phone

I paid a premium for "EX-DEMO". This phone has obviously been reconditioned. The screen has been replaced with a low-quality part. The colours are blue and faded, Touch ID doesn't work, and the headset it came with doesn't work either.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 128GB
Hi there, We're very sorry to hear you are disappointed with your order. Our team is always happy to assist our customers with any issues on their orders. So we can work to resolve this for you can you please message us at support@ozmobiles.com.au We look forward to discussing this with you further. Kind regards, The OzMobiles Team

Robbers, Cheaters, Frauds

They sent me a damaged phone with a cracked screen, I paid for express delivery and insurance, still ended up with a pathetic, damaged phone. I'll not recommend OZ mobile to anyone.

March 19th 2019 Update: Cheaters

OZ Mobile is a cheater, Fraud company. I ended up paying $249 for a damaged, cracked screen, mobile phone, without a charger, data cable and earphones.
i could've get the same phone (Brand new) for $399, anywhere in Australia)

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Rohit, Thanks for your feedback on your previous experience with your order. We are sorry to hear this was disappointing. With all phones we sell we thoroughly evaluate these prior to dispatch, to ensure they are in the advertised condition. When returns are received we evaluate all aspects of any damaged goods to ensure the appropriate resolution is reached. If phones are damaged in a customers care unfortunately this does void warranty. For any further assistance feel free to contact us directly at support@ozmobiles.com.au Regards, The OzMobiles Team

Terrible. The warranty is a complete scam

I bought a ‘good condition’ iPhone 6 in December with 6 months warranty. It was great for the first two months then the bottom nav bar suddenly became unresponsive which basically disabled the phone. Customer services recommended I reset back to factory settings which I did. If the problem was still there it was likely a manufacturing issue. The problem was unresolved so I sent it in, once received they rejected my warranty on the grounds that there were too many scratches on the phone, I’d taken good care of the phone, had in a decent case, not dropped it etc, it was in exactly the same condition as when I first received it. They’ve now sent it back to me so I need to get it fixed myself. I doubt anyone is covered by the “warranty”. I’ll never shop there again and strongly advise anyone else to do so!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Beth, We're very sorry that these issues occurred with your device. Once we received your phone our team noted that the screen was physically damaged and had cracks in the glass. As you mentioned the screen was non-responsive, unfortunately physical damage is not covered under warranty as per our returns policy. I hope this information is helpful, if you have any further queries feel free to contact us directly at support@ozmobiles.com.au and we would love to assist you. Regards, The OzMobiles Team

Brilliant Products

I have purchased two phones from OzMobiles - an iPhone SE and iPhone 6S. My SE was an ex-demo and was in pristine condition as promised. My 6S was bought in "Good Condition" and came with one obvious mark near the camera but perfect everywhere else. Both phones arrived within the expected timeframe. Both came in Apple boxes with new earphones and chargers. The website offers a good selection and great prices. With so many dodgy resellers around, it was an absolute gift to discover this company.

Excellent In All Areas!!

It was very easy to navigate your way around the website & was amazed with what was available & we are very satisfied with the products they were in awesome condition!! We will be back again :) :)

Fantastic Very Happy

Found easy to navigate what we wanted
Amazed at what was available
Decided to have a different named brand phone and was hoping Huawei phone would be as good as reviews. Wasn't disappointed better than I imagine. Only thing disappointing is doesn't have earphone hole. Need headphone due to my hearing problem. Going to buy the accessories necessary to use earphone

These Guys Are The Best !

Website is very easy to navigate, products are like brand new, and they have a great selection to choose from.
Service is very good, great communication and fast delivery. Love, love, love!

Watch out when buying a new iphone from ozmobile

We purchased in Aug 28 at the cost of $649 from Ozmobile what was advertised as an Apple iPhone 6s (128GB, Gold) New in the box.
The charge had only been working for half a day, two months after purchase, so we took it to a registered Apple repairer.
They found that the phone was actually 2 years old (recorded by Apple as purchased on 6/08/2016) which is why the battery wasn’t keeping the charge.
At a cost of $69 we were required to purchase another battery. When the iphone and battery were sold to us by OzMobiles, technically, given that they both had been sitting somewhere for 2 years past their manufacture date before we, the purchaser, opened the box, they had not been used but they certainly were not new and we all know that a 2 year old battery isn't the same as a brand new battery.
OZMOBILE'S RESPONSE
"Please note, that this device is a 'Handset Replacement'. This phone is a handset replacement directly from the Apple store. A faulty device was sent to Apple under a replacement program where they traded in for a new, never activated device. The phone is new, never used and comes with 12 months of Consumer Law Warranty with Apple, while also having 12 months of Warranty with us, OzMobiles. This was stated in the listing of the device. The battery that came in the device had never been used before as the device itself. The definition of a New device is this has never been used before, when you received the device this had never been used regardless of its manufacturer date.
We think would also like for Ozmobiles to be made to make it clear to customers that they are not buying a brand new phone and to not be able to charge an iphone full price for an iphone that has been sitting in their storeroom for 2 years.

Hi Vicky, We're very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the device you have received. We certainly never wish to make our customers feel mislead. With new devices they have never been used before. With the iPhone 6s this was released in 2015 so most of the phones in circulation were manufactured close to that date. If you find any faults with the device however your phone does of course have 12 months of OzMobiles warranty, here we can provide warranty claims free of charge. We wish you all of the best with your device. Feel free to contact us directly at support@ozmobiles.com.au where we are more than happy to assist you with anything. Kind regards, Sam

Brilliant Service

I ordered a iphone 6s to replace one I lost. The company I work for then decided to provide a phone to me.

The phone was ordered at 5:30 yesterday.
I sent a cancellation email at 9:21 today.
OzMobiles had processed my refund by 10:15 today. (Just over 1/2 an hour later)

Even though OzMobiles didn't get a sale from me today, I would highly recommend them due to their excellent customer service.

Thanks you OzMobiles

Great to deal with, excellent follow-up

Great to deal with. Their follow-up emails etc are really helpful. Delivery time was excellent. We received what was advertised and have had no trouble with the two phones we've purchased. Purposefully searched for an OzMobile product on another website to ensure we got reliable service. Thanks

iPhone X

Bought an iPhone X about a month ago, still works and is in excellent condition. Took a few days to ship to Perth with standard shipping and I'm really glad with the purchase.

Hi Tyler, We're so glad to hear your enjoying your new iPhone X! Thank you so much for the great feedback. If you need anything in the future feel free to contact our friendly team at info@ozmobiles.com.au Kind regards, The OzMobiles Team

A great product at a good price

Any easy and swift transaction, the phone arrived in as new packaging and I could not discern that it was not new. The only downside was that the data/ power cable was faulty.

Hi Stuardandjan, We're so glad to hear you are happy with your new device, we really appreciate your kind words. So we can provide you with a working cable please send us an email at info@ozmobiles.com.au with your order number and we will get onto this promptly. Kind regards, The OzMobiles TeamAlready purchases another one, thanks for the offer.

What does fair condition mean? Am I just buying something I'll have to replace in six months time?
Hi Isabel, Our phones are graded into different conditions ranging from New, Ex-Demo to Pre-Owned. The Fair condition phones are pre-owned models in below average condition. There will be visible scratches on the screen, and higher than average wear and tear on the sides with potentially small dents on the frame. They come with 6 months of OzMobiles warranty. iPhones do have the option to have extended warranty purchased if you would like longer warranty :-) The phones are all fully tested by our trained technicians to ensure they are up to our high quality standards. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us on Livechat Monday-Friday 9-4:45pm or email info@ozmobiles.com.au Regards, The OzMobiles Team

do you sell phone cases also?
Hi Sue, Yes we certainly do! We have a range of phone cases available for different models. Feel free to check them out on our website in the link below: https://www.ozmobiles.com.au/mobile-phone-accessories.html?cat=241 If you have any questions feel free to contact us via Livechat Monday - Friday 9-4:45pm, or email - info@ozmobiles.com.au Kind regards, The OzMobiles Team

Is it okay to come in to the store and look at some of your items?
Hi Sammy, Thanks for your question! We don't have a store room where our stock can be browsed. But you can certainly pick up your order from our Melbourne location. Just feel free to place an order on our site using the "Pickup" payment method on any order of $149 and above. Then our team will email you the pickup details within 2 business hours. If you have any further questions feel free to email us at info@ozmobiles.com.au, otherwise we are on Livechat Monday - Friday 9-4:45pm. Regards, The OzMobiles TeamThank you so much for all your help, you guys really helped me :))

Similar listings