4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (55)

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly satisfied

Online store was easy to search up products. Many different types of products available to different types of budgets. Fantastic quality and great realistic price. Purchasing the product was quick and easy and delivery was quick.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Happy customer

I purchased an IPhone 6s from OzMobiles last week, which arrived within 2 days from time of order, amazing especially in this Covid 19 time. Of course the phone is in excellent working order, I have bought previously from OzMobiles and will continue to do so when needed. I am very happy customer.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s
Dayana Nguyen

Dayana NguyenSydney, NSW

Pretty nice!

Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)

Amelie

Amelie

AVERAGE - more like ex-demo!

I bought an iPhone 7 128gb that was in average condition. I received the phone today with barely any scratches or marks! So far The battery life is excellent and its better than I expected. Although It did arrive 1 day later, I have a feeling COVID-19 and Aus post had something to do with that though. I am very happy with my purchase and I will use them again! My friend had bought an ex-demo iPhone though, but it was more like good condition. I don't know if it's just pure luck though but I would recommend it.

Terrible

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB
Pandl

PandlBundaberg

iPhone Purchase

Ordered a refurbished iphone7 from OzMobiles. Arrived in extra quick time. The phone was advertised as Good Condition I was pleasantly surprised on opening the box the phone was in my opinion to be in as new condition not a mark to be seen on the phone anywhere. I have now set the phone up and have been using for a few days now. The phone has performed as it should with all the functions working perfectly. I was a little apprehensive on buying a 2nd hand phone but at half the price of a new phone I thought I would give OzMobiles a go and so far I am more than happy with my purchase.

rob

robGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect transaction even during COVID

Received phone in just over 24hours. With everything that's going on in the world I expected some kind of delay. Phone condition was if anything better than I was expecting.

Tash

TashVictoria

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

Thank you so much OzMobiles for the impeccable customer service! Quick replies and website super easy to use, the most honest and friendly company out there, has been such a pleasure buying from them!

Tee

TeeSouthwest, VIC

Excellent quality and customer service

This phone came within 3 days with normal delivery and it was everything that
was expected plus some. Great first phone for kids without spending a fortune. Would definitely go with OzMobile again. Thankyou

Alan L.

Alan L.Sydney, NSW

One Star is too much

bought a iPad Pro 10.5 6 days ago, it is not working properly out the box, it just randomly shut down and restart, i’ve send 5 emails to support@ozmobile.com.au to discuss about this problem and requested a refund, but no one reply’s my email, now it’s been 6 days still not responding, worst seller ever.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
jackie

jackietasmania

perfect

I ordered two iphone x for my sons for xmas in "good condition" they were perfect not a mark on them and battery at 90 %, running beautifully and could not be more happy , i ordered another iphone x for my husband again in "good "condition, its perfect.
Website easy to navigate and payment prompt, full communication throughout the postage.
Ordered regular post and it only took 4 days.
If you are sceptical or unsure please trust my review and remember that these phones come with a warranty and for a tiny bit extra you can get another 12 month warranty on top of your free one

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB

BIG BAD BILLOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a problem with this mob

I have bought 2 phones over 5 years and both times there were issues with either their payment page not accepting an expiry date even though it was current or the phone goes missing or they don't send the right extras that you pay for. I tried them 1 last time and same thing again. The card expiry is fine it is their system that is broken again. They then don't respond to my email asking them about the problem. Then on live chat they don't answer only to finally come on and say they are aware there is a problem. As I said always an issue with this mob and 3 strikes and you are out. Terrible company to deal with

Caroline W.Hunter Region, NSW

Two phones ordered on 11 Dec have not arrived and it's Christmas Eve. Never again Oz mobile. Shocking customer service

Ordered 2 phones on 11th December. Still have not arrived and it's Christmas Eve. I am devastated that my kids have no main Christmas present. When chased with customer service, was told it's been sent and not their issue, and if I tried to claim back on my credit card, they would take me to court for fraud. It is now 30/11 and still not arrived. Shocking customer service, they are just not bothered !!

Khan

KhanSydney, NSW

Absolute scam

Wastage of money. I order ex demo and got scratched and bumped phone in the worst imaginable condition. On sending it back I was welcomed with the worst customer service ever.Never recommending it to anyone

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB

Great Buy

I love my new phone and am so happy with the range available to choose from on the website.
I found the ordering price and delivery of my Galaxy s9 ex demo excellent

Debbie

DebbieCentral West, NSW

Great phone!!

Brought a Samsung 9+ in 'average' condition. It's way better than average in my opinion, a small screen scratch and that was about it. The price was good, delivery quick and the process easy and stress free. Only one complaint, and that is that the charger/lead supplied charges slowly not quick charge like an original would.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+
Happy

HappyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Company!!! Very easy to use!!!!

I ordered an iPhone XR. Ordering was super easy, good price. I got Exactly what I ordered in perfect condition & was very fast delivery. AAA+++
I will be using this Company again!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR 128GB
OzMobiles C.OzMobiles

One of the websites I trust the most

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
Tracey M.

Tracey M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent phone and service

The filters were super easy to navigate, there was a range of quality of the phone I was aftwr which was great. The phone I chose was in excellent quality and delivered really quickly. Will definately use again

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB
Janice

JaniceIllawarra, NSW

Happy Customer

I purchased an XS Max ex-demo. from OzMobiles at a very reasonable price and was very happy with my purchase. The iPhone arrived promptly in excellent condition and with a warranty. I would certainly purchase from them again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 512GB

Akash k.

Akash k.asked

Can we do payment by zip account

Trish

I’m not sure Akash, you can email them mailto:info@ozmobiles.com.au

Helen G.

Helen G.asked

you will say you can...but how do I know these are trusted and working? I want an Iphone X but can't afford a new one - convince me this is the way to go!

Hi Helen!

Thanks for your question. We totally understand that people want to be sure they are buying from a reputable seller - particularly when it comes to secondhand phones. We have thousands of positive reviews on TrustPilot that we think speak for themselves. Reviewers must provide an email address and order number to leave a verified review so you know you can trust their feedback. You can read them here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ozmobiles.com.au. We offer 12 months warranty with all of our phones also and offer insured and expedited delivery options to suit your needs.

Regards,

The OzMobiles Team

geoff

geoffasked

We sent an email last Saturday Mar 7, 6:44 AM AEDT about our new phone which is faulty. We need a replacement ASAP. Order #207250. When will you answer us?? Phone is Geoff 0402 320 913. Please assist!!

Get an answer from our members and OzMobiles representatives