4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (59)

Annoyed

AnnoyedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Warranty claim

Bought a second s9 256gig. Wasn't happy with it so contacted the Team. No problems refund issued straight away and paid for return post .....Very trustworthy. Will use these guys again when I next update my phone

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 256GB
CeI

CeISouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Samsung S8 64gb

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

THANKS from a grateful old duck

I had some troubles at first due to my own lack of knowledge. I am elderly. I found Oz Mobiles service excellent. They were very patient and helpful. Even when I accused them of ripping me off. I have since apologized . My apology was accepted with grace. They phoned me when I sent emails and said I wanted to speak to them. I think they should provide a phone number that people can call. Both men that I spoke to were helpful.
I would recommend their service. I am still learning to use my "new" phone but it does all I want and more. My daughter has bought 3 phones from them and has no problems..

Misikir

MisikirSouth East Queensland, QLD

This mobile seller company is the worst of all! you shouldn't trust them!

I bought just month ago and after two week the mobile start freezing and i contact the the told me i'm cover by the insurance and i send the mobile back, but they said there is crack on the mobile and asked me to pay $300 Dollard. when I refuse and ask them to fix the freezing problem they refuse and send it back to me.
I lost my $300 dollars and i lost the mobile too because it don't turn on at all now!
So please please don't trust this company!!!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Zappy

Zappy

Go elsewhere!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S5
EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

Love my phone

I bought an ex-Demo iPhone XS and have had it for a few days now and I’m actually so happy with my purchase. It’s like a brand new phone. Thank you oz mobiles. I will purchase from here again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB

Phones aren't the way they are advertised!

Do not recommend!
I purchase an iPhone 7 from this company in Sept 2019 - started having problems with my phone crashing about 6 months later. Took the phone to the Apple store to have it inspected and maybe replaced under warranty. After internal inspection, the phone had been modified - the battery wasn't a iPhone 7 battery but a battery from a model below; the screen wasn't a genuine Apple screen and there was no water resistant barrier inside the phone.
So I would never use this company again or recommend to others!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly satisfied

Online store was easy to search up products. Many different types of products available to different types of budgets. Fantastic quality and great realistic price. Purchasing the product was quick and easy and delivery was quick.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Happy customer

I purchased an IPhone 6s from OzMobiles last week, which arrived within 2 days from time of order, amazing especially in this Covid 19 time. Of course the phone is in excellent working order, I have bought previously from OzMobiles and will continue to do so when needed. I am very happy customer.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s

Dayana Nguyen

Dayana NguyenSydney, NSW

Pretty nice!

Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
Amelie

Amelie

AVERAGE - more like ex-demo!

I bought an iPhone 7 128gb that was in average condition. I received the phone today with barely any scratches or marks! So far The battery life is excellent and its better than I expected. Although It did arrive 1 day later, I have a feeling COVID-19 and Aus post had something to do with that though. I am very happy with my purchase and I will use them again! My friend had bought an ex-demo iPhone though, but it was more like good condition. I don't know if it's just pure luck though but I would recommend it.

Christopher Robinson

Christopher RobinsonAU

Terrible

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB
Pandl

PandlBundaberg

iPhone Purchase

Ordered a refurbished iphone7 from OzMobiles. Arrived in extra quick time. The phone was advertised as Good Condition I was pleasantly surprised on opening the box the phone was in my opinion to be in as new condition not a mark to be seen on the phone anywhere. I have now set the phone up and have been using for a few days now. The phone has performed as it should with all the functions working perfectly. I was a little apprehensive on buying a 2nd hand phone but at half the price of a new phone I thought I would give OzMobiles a go and so far I am more than happy with my purchase.

rob

robGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect transaction even during COVID

Received phone in just over 24hours. With everything that's going on in the world I expected some kind of delay. Phone condition was if anything better than I was expecting.

Tash

TashVictoria

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

Thank you so much OzMobiles for the impeccable customer service! Quick replies and website super easy to use, the most honest and friendly company out there, has been such a pleasure buying from them!

Tee

TeeSouthwest, VIC

Excellent quality and customer service

This phone came within 3 days with normal delivery and it was everything that
was expected plus some. Great first phone for kids without spending a fortune. Would definitely go with OzMobile again. Thankyou

Alan L.

Alan L.Sydney, NSW

One Star is too much

bought a iPad Pro 10.5 6 days ago, it is not working properly out the box, it just randomly shut down and restart, i’ve send 5 emails to support@ozmobile.com.au to discuss about this problem and requested a refund, but no one reply’s my email, now it’s been 6 days still not responding, worst seller ever.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
jackie

jackietasmania

perfect

I ordered two iphone x for my sons for xmas in "good condition" they were perfect not a mark on them and battery at 90 %, running beautifully and could not be more happy , i ordered another iphone x for my husband again in "good "condition, its perfect.
Website easy to navigate and payment prompt, full communication throughout the postage.
Ordered regular post and it only took 4 days.
If you are sceptical or unsure please trust my review and remember that these phones come with a warranty and for a tiny bit extra you can get another 12 month warranty on top of your free one

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB

BIG BAD BILLOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a problem with this mob

I have bought 2 phones over 5 years and both times there were issues with either their payment page not accepting an expiry date even though it was current or the phone goes missing or they don't send the right extras that you pay for. I tried them 1 last time and same thing again. The card expiry is fine it is their system that is broken again. They then don't respond to my email asking them about the problem. Then on live chat they don't answer only to finally come on and say they are aware there is a problem. As I said always an issue with this mob and 3 strikes and you are out. Terrible company to deal with

Caroline W.Hunter Region, NSW

Two phones ordered on 11 Dec have not arrived and it's Christmas Eve. Never again Oz mobile. Shocking customer service

Ordered 2 phones on 11th December. Still have not arrived and it's Christmas Eve. I am devastated that my kids have no main Christmas present. When chased with customer service, was told it's been sent and not their issue, and if I tried to claim back on my credit card, they would take me to court for fraud. It is now 30/11 and still not arrived. Shocking customer service, they are just not bothered !!