OzMobiles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (68)

Graeme W.

Graeme W.Sydney, NSW

Please read this before paying money

lauren johnstone

lauren johnstoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t be happier!!

I purchased 1 x iPhone 11 Pro (ex demo)
And I 1 x iPhone XR (ex demo)
These phones came so quickly I was impressed by the postage as well as the packaging.

Both phones came boxed like new, with accessories and as an ex demo they were flawless like a brand new phone!
I’ve now had the phones for 3 months and I can not faulter either one of the phones.

The checkout process was easy and secure and to save money and have like new phones I’m absolutely ecstatic!

I shall be buying my 3rd one soon for work I am so impressed

Glenn

GlennFar North Queensland, QLD

First purchase

I first purchased a iPhone from another what I thought was a reputable online retailer,( I won’t mention any names, but it rhymes with DICK SMITH) Long story.....Never again,
I searched and found OzMobiles and decided to purchase there.... best purchase ever, easy website to navigate and purchase, freight was lightning fast, product as described, impressed how professional they are, would not hesitate to purchase at OzMobiles again and will recommend to anyone looking for a phone.
Keep up the good work OzMobiles, wish there were more retailers like you!

Kristian W.

Kristian W.Sydney, NSW

Was worried after reading reviews but very happy so far

Ordered an Iphone 11PRO but became quite worried after reading many negative reviews. However, all great so far. Phone shipped within 24 hours and free express post arrived a day later. Phone sold as Demo is in great shape, almost no visible marks and 86% battery left. This is very much within my expectations.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro 256GB

I Have Ordered Ipad. I Haven't Received The Ipad Yet. I Have Sent Many Emails To Oz Mobiles, but No Response. Horrible.

I have ordered ipad. Its has been more than 10 days now. I haven't received the ipad yet. I have contacted Australia post and they advised me that the parcel got lost. I sent many emails to oz mobiles regarding this, but no response. They don't have any contact no. Horrible.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
Mr Pissed Off

Mr Pissed OffRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Faulty Product

Delivered a faulty phone. My son was crushed at Christmas. Tried calling, emailed, only to get a response day or too later. In the meantime I took phone to apple who replaced it. Now I am not getting refunded by Oz Mobiles. So very very disappointing. Never again through these guys despite relatively good service on previous purchases. LOST CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

Perfect, all the way.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+

RachelSydney, NSW

2 out of 3 fails & no number to call!

Ordered phones 3times. 1st-amazing. 2nd-didn’t work. Had to return&wait for replacement. 1 week no phone. 3rd-phone comes logged into someone else’s account&I can’t use it&site no phone number to call!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 4S

farrsp24South East Queensland, QLD

Oz Mobiles your HAVE MY VOTE !!!

I have bought several phones / iPad from OzMobile GREAT all-round; from a very quick delivery to the quality of product, as described and the $$$. NO complaints from me. YOU WILL SEE ME AGAIN.

Annoyed

AnnoyedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Warranty claim

Bought a second s9 256gig. Wasn't happy with it so contacted the Team. No problems refund issued straight away and paid for return post .....Very trustworthy. Will use these guys again when I next update my phone

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 256GB
CeI

CeISouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Samsung S8 64gb

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

THANKS from a grateful old duck

I had some troubles at first due to my own lack of knowledge. I am elderly. I found Oz Mobiles service excellent. They were very patient and helpful. Even when I accused them of ripping me off. I have since apologized . My apology was accepted with grace. They phoned me when I sent emails and said I wanted to speak to them. I think they should provide a phone number that people can call. Both men that I spoke to were helpful.
I would recommend their service. I am still learning to use my "new" phone but it does all I want and more. My daughter has bought 3 phones from them and has no problems..

Misikir

MisikirSouth East Queensland, QLD

This mobile seller company is the worst of all! you shouldn't trust them!

I bought just month ago and after two week the mobile start freezing and i contact the the told me i'm cover by the insurance and i send the mobile back, but they said there is crack on the mobile and asked me to pay $300 Dollard. when I refuse and ask them to fix the freezing problem they refuse and send it back to me.
I lost my $300 dollars and i lost the mobile too because it don't turn on at all now!
So please please don't trust this company!!!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Zappy

Zappy

Go elsewhere!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S5
EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

Love my phone

I bought an ex-Demo iPhone XS and have had it for a few days now and I’m actually so happy with my purchase. It’s like a brand new phone. Thank you oz mobiles. I will purchase from here again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB

Find out how OzMobiles compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Phones aren't the way they are advertised!

Do not recommend!
I purchase an iPhone 7 from this company in Sept 2019 - started having problems with my phone crashing about 6 months later. Took the phone to the Apple store to have it inspected and maybe replaced under warranty. After internal inspection, the phone had been modified - the battery wasn't a iPhone 7 battery but a battery from a model below; the screen wasn't a genuine Apple screen and there was no water resistant barrier inside the phone.
So I would never use this company again or recommend to others!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly satisfied

Online store was easy to search up products. Many different types of products available to different types of budgets. Fantastic quality and great realistic price. Purchasing the product was quick and easy and delivery was quick.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Trish

Trish

Happy customer

I purchased an IPhone 6s from OzMobiles last week, which arrived within 2 days from time of order, amazing especially in this Covid 19 time. Of course the phone is in excellent working order, I have bought previously from OzMobiles and will continue to do so when needed. I am very happy customer.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s
Dayana Nguyen

Dayana NguyenSydney, NSW

Pretty nice!

Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
Amelie

Amelie

AVERAGE - more like ex-demo!

I bought an iPhone 7 128gb that was in average condition. I received the phone today with barely any scratches or marks! So far The battery life is excellent and its better than I expected. Although It did arrive 1 day later, I have a feeling COVID-19 and Aus post had something to do with that though. I am very happy with my purchase and I will use them again! My friend had bought an ex-demo iPhone though, but it was more like good condition. I don't know if it's just pure luck though but I would recommend it.

Ken Masked

I've been looking at some of the items you have for sale and I'm interested in making a purchase but concerned about sending money online especially when it is large amounts (or at least large to me). I'm not intending to offend but what assurances can OzMobile give me of their legitimacy. Do you have a Brisbane based representative? Am I able to speak to a salesperson directly not a call centre? Thanks

farrsp24

I have bought several iPhones & an iPad from OzMobiles : they are Legitimate, excellent service , very quick post and I personally have never had a problem in Amy way with them or their products. YOU MAKE UPYOUR OWN MIND. SteveF

Ken M

Thanks for the information, I'll also give them an opportunity to reply, it's unfortunate that some groups have made it difficult for the good operators.

Rachel

They are a legitimate company. Their lack of direct phone contact has been a problem for me in the past... BUT they are a totally real, above-board company. I've purchased from them several times. They're a small business based in Melbourne, though, so I doubt they have a Brisbane-based rep available.

Andrew L.

Andrew L.asked

Does the 12 month warranty for the iphone 8 also cover the battery life ?

farrsp24

I don't know - you will have to ask Oz Mobiles; However I have bought several phones , iPad from them over the years and have NEVER had any warranty claim for anything. My 2 x iPhone 5 are still working well and charging up and holding several years later(these ar our spare phones) They stand by their 'products'

Frances Tealasked

Order NO: 219570. You asked for verification on my visa card. I put in $334.00 as on the invoice but on my bank transaction statement it is shown as $333.97. How do I verify it any other way. ($329.00 for the iphone7 plus $5.00 shipping fee with insurance). Please explain what I need to do. Thank you Frances Teal

Frances Teal

I am not a robot, have a credit bank account so if you put the request through it will be processed by the Newcastle Permanent Building Society. I will pay $334.00 as per my visa card entry so [lease send my order when you have claimed my payment on the credit card

Get an answer from our members and OzMobiles representatives