Pacific Hydro

4.5

33 reviews · Statistics

91% · 303 · 9%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Pacific Hydro? Claim your listing.
See the Best Energy Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S.Chitaranjan
S.ChitaranjanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No on time gimicks games

I am with Pacific Hydro with last one year. Straight forward electricity price. You no need to calculator for discount rates (one time pay), no discount movie tickets-ETC. i am very happy with them.
s.chitaranjan
victoria Show details

truth kitty
truth kittyGippsland10 posts

Fantastic rates and service

Had the electricity connected over 12 months ago in a simple and easy transfer that was handled professionally.

Their customer service is local and have found them pleasant and easy to deal with.

Always get the bill by email and the direct debit in place is always on time.

Cannot fault this company - I wish more would take a leaf out of their book!

bobbysdadVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC32 posts

Unbelievably great!

I did the change in September last year [2017], and it's been such a saving for me.

Staff are great.

Support has been great.

Their prices have been great.

I am so happy that I did the change. I've saved hundreds of $$$'s, and being only on a pension, they've made my life less stressful.

Thank you so much Pacific Hydro [Tango Energy now].

Thoroughly recommended to everyone having problems with their current power supplier.

BTW, did I mention they were great? LoL.....

Catherine
Catherine17 posts

Very happy with Tango Energy (formerly Pacific Hydro)

I switched to PH (now Tango Energy) about six months ago. Outstanding customer service and competitive prices. Bills are easy to understand. I can highly recommend this energy provider. Cathy Matthews

Ken
KenMelbourne24 posts

HB
HBMelbourne8 posts

Wayne
Wayne6 posts

Tango Pacific Hydro are a great energy supplier

Easy to talk to local call centre staff that provide excellent customer service and lower Electricity rates compared to other energy suppliers.

Joe
JoeVictoriaMelbourne, Victoria10 posts

Simply the best price

I have been with Pacific Hydro for more than 6 months now. The sign-up process was easy, and the rate has always been so low. Amazing company!

UserisAnonymous
UserisAnonymousMelbourne11 posts

Saved so much money

Pacific Hydro is fantastic. They are easy to get hold of on phone or email, offer a locked in energy rate, and also offer quarterly or monthly bills. There's none of this "buy now to save, otherwise we'll jack the price up". It's just cheap power with a host of ways to pay that will make your life easier, including direct debit. Cannot recommend this company enough. Oh, and it's also renewable! Total bonus.

Deeman88
Deeman88VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great Price & Customer service!

Been with Pacific Hydro for nearly a year now (I was with Dodo and got sucked into their discounts), I wished I joined up earlier so I could've saved myself lots of money. They have an easy to understand bill with the best rates around (without any discounts needed). It didn't take long to get my electricity set up and I haven't had any drop outs. I highly recommend them!

kerryo
kerryoVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Customer Service

Just signed up with Pacific Hydro, based on reviews on this page and I agree totally with previous comments. The process was so easy, I couldn't believe it when the customer service rep said that was all. There was a small glitch with my sign up and I was rung back immediately. So friendly and helpful and the rates are astounding compared to my previous supplier who used discounts to bamboozle you. So far so good.

BM
BMMelbourne22 posts

Merlin51h
Merlin51hVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC21 posts

Very happy camper

I've only just come on board with Pacific Hydro with the supply of electricity but just from the interaction with their customer service and rates, I am extremely satisfied. The change over was relatively smooth although it was delayed somewhat due to the public holidays and compulsory cooling off period. They must have the cheapest rates that are available! The only reason I haven't given them 5 stars is, like I said, just begun my journey with them so we'll see how they go in the long term. So far so good.

David A
David AMelbourne6 posts

Cheap pricing and Australian Call Centres

Called yesterday and spoke to Anthony and given great electricity rates,received welcome pack within minutes and a confirmation email once I completed the sign up process.

No pushy sales people just great service.

I have been trying to sign up with another company for 4 weeks and achieved more in ten minutes with Pacific Hydro.

Eltech
EltechVicCroydon, Vic10 posts

Great rates and customer service

Just swapped over to Pacific Hydro electricity.

Their rates are the cheapest around as of December '17. About 18 cents per kWh. (SPAusnet)

Their most expensive rate is still cheaper than the cheapest rate of the other company I was formerly using. This is going to save me hundreds each year!

I had to sign up by calling them, and via email, which isn't quite as simple as signing up online which you can do with other electricity retailers. But, i think the cheap rates are well worth the extra steps required to sign up.

I had a few questions about the bills and found their email replies to be very prompt, (within 10 minutes) detailed, and courteous. I give them 10/10 for customer service, and price!