Pacific Mortgage Group

Pacific Mortgage Group

Pacific Mortgage Group... Christine

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Great product and exceptional service

I recently refinanced my residential home with PMG and I was very impressed with there service and efficiency.
I had shopped around to others and no one would come close to the rates and service that these guys offered.

John was very professional and available at anytime to answer my questions.

I would highly recommend then to anyone looking to refinance or purchase

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Highly recommended

John has helped us with several home and investment loans over a number of years, and has consistently found the most competitive rates available. He is thorough and attentive, and ensures his clients are looked after well beyond the initial arrangements. He is very efficient and ensures the whole process is as hassle-free as possible. I would recommend John to anyone seeking finance arrangements.

Moe

MoeSydney, NSW

Pacific Mortgage Group is Magic

Pacific Mortgage Group have been so helpful fast service and reliable. They are awesome on rates and very cost efficient. I highly recommend pacific Mortgage Group to anyone looking for a mortgage

Sarvesh Desai

Sarvesh DesaiSydney, NSW

Excellent and very reliable

I dealt with John and throughout the process John was really professional and went beyond to answer my calls and reply to messages in time. Will certainly recommend John and his team.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complicated arrangements set up well with good rates

We have worked with John at Pacific Mortgage Group for 2 years now after he arranged remortgages of our investment properties and home. It was complicated but he managed the entire process, saved us a good deal on the way and set up much better loan structure. This has allowed us to work with them again to remortgage to take advantage of the current fixed rate offers. Don't underestimate the importance of this skilled service; it set us up well and we benefited in the hip pocket every month.

Loan used forRefinancing

Beware of this company - aggressive, rude and arrogant

It's pretty rare to encounter sales people who exhibit the horrendous service, explosive aggression and air of arrogance that these people exhibit. I would suggest people are wary of this company because if this is their 'service' during presales, I can only imagine how bad it is after the sale. I'll be making further complaints to the relevant regulators.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional experience

As first home buyers, Christine made our experience simple and enjoyable. She went out of her way to find the best interest rate possible (best we found in market) and stepped us through the requirements. PNG also refunded all the fees so we saved over $1,000! We don't have much to compare by but considering the horror stories we've heard from friends and family, working with PNG was a walk in the park. Highly recommended. We'll use them again without hesitation.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Helpful, professional and persistent

Just wanted to drop a quick note to recognise the exceptional customer service provided by PMG, and specifically Christine Pencev, in arranging home loans for my partner and I in May 2020. Without going into specific details the mortgages were complicated and the application process was very involved. Christine was consistently helpful, professional and persistent in arranging our loans. Absolutely recommend PMG/Christine's services to others. Shane WA.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

sailesh

saileshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates, Zero Fees and no surprises

Just finished refinancing my home loan and investment with John from Pacific mortgage group
- Pro’s
PMG had great rates, Zero Fees and no surprises.
John listened to my needs and provided clear advise and directions.
Went above and beyond to maximize my borrowing capacity.
Turnaround time for end to end refinance was 6 weeks- with regular follow up’s and updates from John.
Refunds processed as promised in timely manner
Look forward to working with John and Christine again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018
Loan used forHome Construction
Sarah D

Sarah DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Christine at PMG was a delight to work with. She obtained the best home loan rate according to our terms (not an easy feat), and made the whole process clear to understand & stress free. She was very helpful & diligent. I highly recommend PMG (& Christine)!

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Rob M.

Rob M.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer for life

Prasun

PrasunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick turnaround time. Will excel if the customer interaction is improved.

The turnaround time to refinance and loan processing is quick. They handled refinance and investment loans for me. Considering this as a strength they have, they will do even better if they consider 'Customer communication' as a potential area of improvement.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Best customer service.

This is the second time we have organised loans through Christine at PMG and couldn’t be happier with her service. Very helpful and always so quick to reply to emails. She went above and beyond to get our loans over the line when things went a bit pear shaped. She will definitely be our first port of call next time we need finance.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Cant fault

Christine at PMG was fantastic. I have had many mortgages and she made this one super easy and clear. Was always on hard to give advice and assistance. Thank you

Jerome S.

Jerome S.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service with Low Rates

PMG assisted me with refinancing both my properties. I liked their straight forward approach and professional service. Communication was prompt and they kept me updated with the progress of my applications. I have already recommended them to a friend and I will go back to them for my future loans.

Beware and stay away.

The worst ever experience I have had since my first mortgage application in 2009.
They promised low interest and then try to sell more expensive product. The sales representative’s behavior was inappropriate very aggressive and rude. Excessive amount of verbal pressure, repetitive phone calls and unnecessary or duplicated documents were required every single day even not related to this service (eg my contacts with Alinta energy or insurance companies etc).
Two weeks were completely wasted with these guys. Application was cancelled due to excessive pressure and rude and inappropriate behavior of Sales representative. Upon application cancelation he even demanded to pay “evaluation fee”.
Beware and stay away.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Christine was really helpful in explaining information as well as keeping us updated with the loan process. Any queries would be responded very promptly. Highly recommend her to be the person to take care of your loan.

Cass

CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Low rates

Christine did an excellent job processing the loan for my townhouse. She was very helpful and responded promptly to any queries. I would recommend PMG to my friends and family.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Excellent and helpful!

My PMG broker Christine was fantastic from start to finish of the loan process! Nothing was too much trouble, and she responded to any query without delay. Would highly recommend her and PMG!

Simon Casked

To those who have taken a loan from PMG, do you get refunded for the solicitor/legal fees? Or is the refund just for the application, processing/valuation, and settlement fees?

thanks very much!

John G
John G

Hi Simon, We were refunded the application, valuation, and annual fee… Hope this helps you.

Simon C

Thanks.. looks like they no longer refund the solicitor/legal fees ..

VKG
VKG

Are you getting Annual Fee refund as lender is charging monthly (In my case lender charges $10 each month so shall I expect $120 for the year or $10 each month?) . If the answer is yearly then shall I assume after year completes? Thanks

dimmyasked

I'm a bit worried about my application because of the negative reviews and that I'm nervous around money. Who underwrites PMG for the offset accounts, etc? I know I sound like a dumb-bum but I like the interest rates and conditions but am unsure about the fundamentals. How do I know which bank I'll end up with? Not that I care - I just want to know.

MG81
MG81

The lender that they used for me was Australian First Mortgage. Its not an offset account, its a redraw facility that they offer (similar but a bit different). If you do decide to go with them, just ensure that the rate you are told when you are given preapproval does not mysteriously change when you submit your proper loan application. I think its pretty dodgy that they can change the rate after you have been given preapproval hence leaving you little time to try to find another lender once you have bought a house.

Have you thought about looking at loans.com.au or ubank? I will be checking them out once I get a chance to refinance.

dimmy

Thank you. I'd originally started with Aussie but PMG was such a better deal. At least on paper.

Leon
Leon

Yes I have had similar experiences with AFM but when I told PMG I was unhappy John did my next loan at Mortgage Ezy. I wish he had done all of mine there. Great rate and its moved down with every RBA decrease and nothing has been too much trouble for them. maybe they get less commission from them but I would recommend you ask John to quote their rate next time.

MaybeBaby13asked

To the people who have taken out loans with PMG.

Have any of you found with the variable rate home loan that the interest rate has increased at all after commencing the loan???? (such as to say in a dodgy way)?? Wanting a loan asap but don't want to get scammed in the long run....all experiences welcomed!

Amused
Amused

No. PMG is just a broker. They use lending institutions who loan you the money. My mortgage is through an NAB subsidiary and so is my brothers ( another PMG) client. Once you have the loan settled you don't here from PMG again. AFAIK interest rates will rise and fall around the sane time as any other lenders will.

JJ1972
JJ1972

I've had a great experience with them. My interest rate is low compared to other lenders out there. I was recommended by a family friend who has been with PMG for many years now, his rate is still low even after many years.

MaybeBaby13

Thank you for your answers it is greatly appreciated :)