Pacific Mortgage Group

Pacific Mortgage Group

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (11) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • Refinancing (2)
    • Investment Property (2)
  • Loan Term30 years (2)
  • Online Tools
Cass

CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Low rates

Christine did an excellent job processing the loan for my townhouse. She was very helpful and responded promptly to any queries. I would recommend PMG to my friends and family.

Loan TypeSplit

Excellent and helpful!

My PMG broker Christine was fantastic from start to finish of the loan process! Nothing was too much trouble, and she responded to any query without delay. Would highly recommend her and PMG!

Fernando C.

Fernando C.Sydney, NSW

Professional and Low Rates

My wife and I purchased our investment property a few months ago.
PMG were one of the first we called.
Let me say, I was taken aback at how good they were.
They were pure professionals and new exactly what to do to bring about
a very quick turnaround time.
I've already referred two of my friends and they too were impressed.

Online Tools
Loan used forInvestment Property

Find out how Pacific Mortgage Group compares to other Home Loans

very helpful and friendly service

Pacific Mortgage Group provided helpful and efficient service when we were refinancing our home loan. We are happy with the rate provided and Christine was able to make the process as easy as possible and assist with any quesitons regarding the paperwork. Would recommend.

Loan used forRefinancing
Adem M.

Adem M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast effective service with simple cheap products

Have just refinanced with PMG again to an even lower rate. The service is fast and efficient and the team at PMG did most of the leg work for me. The product speaks for itself, extremely low rates with 100% offset unlocking extra capital.

Online Tools
Loan used forRefinancing

An agile and streamlined financial services broker, with market leading portfolio at their disposal.

We have used PMG for our residential mortgage products for 4 years.
Our experience has been excellent on all occasions, and in particular we view the providers that PMG deal with to have market leading rates and terms and conditions that allow flexibility for the customer.
If your financial affairs and documentation are current and updated, and inputs are at the ready, the customer experience can be quite accelerated.
We have found PMG’s availability and knowledge to navigate customers through the process to be excellent with all transactions

James

James

PMG - managed a complex set of loans

I had three loans to sort out, a tricky renovations construction and two investments to release equity. John provided personal service through the process. I am pleased at the rate we achieved. I have recommended him to friends.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Stay Away!!! Do Not Use Them!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Clear communication in a fast settlement

We applied for a loan with Pacific Mortgage Group at the end of the year with the need for a quick settlement. Even though it was the busiest time of year, the representative Christine got everything through on time, and even helped us troubleshoot various issues. The customer service was excellent.

Joelle

JoelleSydney, NSW

Simplicity at its finest!

Imagine remortgaging 5 weeks before your own wedding? Well, now you can.. Christine was amazing - PMG took out ALL the hard work and made the process so simple! No hidden agenda, no hidden cost and always delivered what was said. I am so satisfied with this service and product. Thanks Christine and Thanks Team PMG!!!!

Excellent customer service

John is super proactive & gets the paperwork organised quickly . He answered the phone almost immediately each time I called. Oh & the value is also a plus. I have been really happy with Pacific Mortgage Group.

Y and V

Y and VSydney

Excellent Customer Service

I recently applied for a SMSF loan through Pacific Mortgage Group. This is the second loan with PMG. The first loan was so successful that we decided to use them again. The service I received was fantastic. SMSF Loans can be quite tricky and involve a lot of paperwork. Christine made the experience seamless and guided me step by step throughout the process. As far as customer service goes, by far Christine takes the win for me. She is a very understanding lady and empathised with our situation. I do highly recommend PMG to anyone who wants the 5 star service with great competitive rates.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Graeme

GraemeSydney

5 Star service

Thanks to Christine and John for their help and guidance through this process, buying a home can sometimes be a slow process and they were very understanding when there was delay after delay and were happy to help at all turns of the journey of my property purchase.
Highly recommended, thanks!

Future looks bright!

My homeloan setup was a great experience, Christine and John were fantastic and more the helpful, only a new loan started in October 2018, having done a lot of homework shopping for loans the rate and services were best going, couldn't be happier and highly recommended.

James M

James MWollongong

Fantastic products, excellent staff and stress free process for investment and owner occupied loans

Lloyd

LloydSydney

Best Service Ever

Johnny

JohnnySydney

Great products and service

John was very quick and efficient. He kept us informed every step of the way and put in additional hours to ensure we had Formal approval within days. Will definitely be coming back for my next property

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service over the phone. Extremely rude and unwilling to help. John is an extremely arrogant and difficult person to deal with.

Kath

KathClunes

Easy peasy

This was the first time I re-mortgaged and Christine was excellent. Patient, knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way. Very impressed with her service. A positive experience. Definitely recommend her.

Andy B

Andy BMelbourne

Simon Casked

To those who have taken a loan from PMG, do you get refunded for the solicitor/legal fees? Or is the refund just for the application, processing/valuation, and settlement fees?

thanks very much!

John G
John G

Hi Simon, We were refunded the application, valuation, and annual fee… Hope this helps you.

Simon C

Thanks.. looks like they no longer refund the solicitor/legal fees ..

VKG
VKG

Are you getting Annual Fee refund as lender is charging monthly (In my case lender charges $10 each month so shall I expect $120 for the year or $10 each month?) . If the answer is yearly then shall I assume after year completes? Thanks

dimmyasked

I'm a bit worried about my application because of the negative reviews and that I'm nervous around money. Who underwrites PMG for the offset accounts, etc? I know I sound like a dumb-bum but I like the interest rates and conditions but am unsure about the fundamentals. How do I know which bank I'll end up with? Not that I care - I just want to know.

MG81
MG81

The lender that they used for me was Australian First Mortgage. Its not an offset account, its a redraw facility that they offer (similar but a bit different). If you do decide to go with them, just ensure that the rate you are told when you are given preapproval does not mysteriously change when you submit your proper loan application. I think its pretty dodgy that they can change the rate after you have been given preapproval hence leaving you little time to try to find another lender once you have bought a house.

Have you thought about looking at loans.com.au or ubank? I will be checking them out once I get a chance to refinance.

dimmy

Thank you. I'd originally started with Aussie but PMG was such a better deal. At least on paper.

Leon
Leon

Yes I have had similar experiences with AFM but when I told PMG I was unhappy John did my next loan at Mortgage Ezy. I wish he had done all of mine there. Great rate and its moved down with every RBA decrease and nothing has been too much trouble for them. maybe they get less commission from them but I would recommend you ask John to quote their rate next time.

MaybeBaby13asked

To the people who have taken out loans with PMG.

Have any of you found with the variable rate home loan that the interest rate has increased at all after commencing the loan???? (such as to say in a dodgy way)?? Wanting a loan asap but don't want to get scammed in the long run....all experiences welcomed!

Amused
Amused

No. PMG is just a broker. They use lending institutions who loan you the money. My mortgage is through an NAB subsidiary and so is my brothers ( another PMG) client. Once you have the loan settled you don't here from PMG again. AFAIK interest rates will rise and fall around the sane time as any other lenders will.

JJ1972
JJ1972

I've had a great experience with them. My interest rate is low compared to other lenders out there. I was recommended by a family friend who has been with PMG for many years now, his rate is still low even after many years.

MaybeBaby13

Thank you for your answers it is greatly appreciated :)