Pacific Mortgage Group

Pacific Mortgage Group

Listing monitored by Pacific Mortgage Group

Mathew and Sarah I.
Mathew and Sarah I.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

The best rate. The lowest fees (none). The best service. What more do you want? Christine and PMG 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The best rate. The lowest fees (none). The best service. What more do you want? Absolutely rapped with our Refinance with Christine from PMG. Nothing to difficult for her, always a pleasure to deal with, made the process, which can be complex and drag out, simple and smooth. I researched for months before pulling the trigger with PMG. I have been blown away by how easy Christine made it, and still shocked at the great rate and lack of fees. I will be recommending all my family and friends and would highly recommend PMG to anyone reading this review.

Pjw2605
Pjw2605South East Queensland, QLD

PMG Best Home Loans Around

I have been dealing with John from PMG and for over 10 years. I taken out both new loans and refinanced with them and they have always had the best products available at the best rates. John looks after the whole process from the first phone call until the loan is ready to settle and streamlines the paperwork as much as possible. PMG also refunds many of the fees associated with the loan application once the loan settles.
Put simply if you want the best home loan rates on the market talk to John from Pacific Mortgage Group.

Excellent service-on top of things

Christine was always so quick to return emails and enquiries. She performed her work quickly always so that there were no delays from her end during the settlement process. Would highly recommend.

M abes
M abes

Super simple and very responsive

I was nervous about getting a mortgage.
Even in the pre approval stage John was no nonsense and spoke clearly

Once we bought our house the approval was speedy and John was very quick at responding and talking me through the different requirements.

Even to signing the docs, John made the process effficient and explained each document and item

He has surpassed all expectations and I can’t recommend the experience highly enough.

Excellent service from John

John was very efficient and got us a great loan. He was transparent with communication and clear about the paperwork we needed to provide. We’d definitely use him again. Thanks John!

3rd loan hopefully many more

Just financed my third loan now with John from Pacific Mortgage Group. Loan approval was quick - we got a great maximum loan amount and terrific rates. Will be using PMG again.

Bish
BishSydney

Great service for our refinance

We used PMG for our initial mortgage and their service was so amazing we had to use them again for our refinance! PMG were great once again, ensuring we get the best rates and also providing the best customer service and commitment to deliver. Thanks Christine & PMG for looking after us once again. Highly recommend PMG for all your financing needs.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Naime
NaimeSydney

Excellent Service from Christine

I used Christine from PMG again this time around and as always she was AMAZING! Christine really explains things in detail and always goes above and beyond to assist her clients. The whole process was smooth and I was kept in the loop with everything from Day 1. Thanks Christine!

Sonia Stad
Sonia StadSydney, NSW

Third time's a charm!

Another fantastic experience (third, so far) thanks to Christine's help. Always the professional and happy to help you understand everything that is going on. Christine has a wealth of experience and knows her customer do not experience home loans or refinancing on a daily basis. She always makes sure the rates are amazing and keeps her clients informed, every step of the way.

I highly recommend getting in contact with Christine, for all your brokering needs!

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Great Competitive Service!

I was very satisfied with the service I received from Christine at PMG. I got the best rate I could find with a simple no nonsense home loan. Thanks Christine!

Extremely Satisfied

We recently re financed and were a bit nervous about it but Christine at Pacific Mortgage Group made the whole process so easy! She was very well organised and always kept us in the loop as to where our application was at. They also offer great loans with low interest rates and excellent features. I highly recommend them and glad we made the change. Thanks again Christine for all of your help and hard work.

Isaac K.
Isaac K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Service & rates

Got my first purchase through John at PMG, this guy is the best out there. Always punctual and very dedicated to his work.

They got me the best rate on the market and still after a few years my rate is very competitive.

Rob from QLD
Rob from QLDQueensland

Good result in short time

Part 1: Loan for the land: John did the job for us. Happy with the rate, happy with the conditions, happy with the speed and efficiency.
Had to get used to his communication style which was rushed at times, but: always to the point.

Part 2: Adding the loan for the construction: Very fast, efficient and trouble free process. John managed to get us an even better rate than we already had.

In other words: Happy customers

Great rates and service

They worked through holidays to get me a loan 0.5% better than the banks.
Everything went really smooth and they were able to assist with any enquiries I had along the way.
Previous mortgage broker could not come close to what they offered.
Recommending them to all friends and family

Great service and great result

Christine gave great expert advice, always answered questions quickly and made everything easy. She was friendly and very professional. All this on top of a really great rate for our home loan.

Application Process

Simon Casked

To those who have taken a loan from PMG, do you get refunded for the solicitor/legal fees? Or is the refund just for the application, processing/valuation, and settlement fees?

thanks very much!

John G
John G

Hi Simon, We were refunded the application, valuation, and annual fee… Hope this helps you.

Simon C

Thanks.. looks like they no longer refund the solicitor/legal fees ..

VKG
VKG

Are you getting Annual Fee refund as lender is charging monthly (In my case lender charges $10 each month so shall I expect $120 for the year or $10 each month?) . If the answer is yearly then shall I assume after year completes? Thanks

dimmyasked

I'm a bit worried about my application because of the negative reviews and that I'm nervous around money. Who underwrites PMG for the offset accounts, etc? I know I sound like a dumb-bum but I like the interest rates and conditions but am unsure about the fundamentals. How do I know which bank I'll end up with? Not that I care - I just want to know.

MG81
MG81
dimmy

Thank you. I'd originally started with Aussie but PMG was such a better deal. At least on paper.

Leon
Leon
Bee13asked

To the people who have taken out loans with PMG.

Have any of you found with the variable rate home loan that the interest rate has increased at all after commencing the loan???? (such as to say in a dodgy way)?? Wanting a loan asap but don't want to get scammed in the long run....all experiences welcomed!

Amused
Amused
JJ1972
JJ1972

I've had a great experience with them. My interest rate is low compared to other lenders out there. I was recommended by a family friend who has been with PMG for many years now, his rate is still low even after many years.

Bee13

Thank you for your answers it is greatly appreciated :)

See all Pacific Mortgage Group questions