Pain Erazor

Pain Erazor

Glen J.

Glen J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product use it properly no pain

We brought a pain erazor 5years ago i studied the pressure points for palm relief I have not used any pain drugs for the 5years. So good brought two more

Purchased in June 2016 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $165.00.

ShortysgirlYackandandah, Victoria

Free gift frim TV SHOP

All this product is good for is an April fools joke based on same principal as old hand shake buzzer does nothing for pain relief all it does is deliver uncomfortable shocks accupressure is a better option this thing is a joke

Purchased in November 2020.

Shortysgirl

What a crock of sxxt admit this product is a dud

I have only just used it 30 mins ago so I will see how I go but I did have relief right away.

I have only just used it 30 mins ago so I will see how long I get relief for but honestly I clicked it 4 times in a hard to reach place ''My spine area'' and had relief right away. :) when my back gets this bad I usually need to take Codeine but haven't taken any yet.

Purchased in January 2018 for $99.00.

Damien

DamienNew South Wales

What a shocker!!! Use a hammer instead!! Just as efficient!!

After using a hammer or mallot for years (gentle pounding) I thought I would buy this.... and what a mistake - a complete pile of junk! It does NOT work. Numerous SIDE-AFFECTS, you get electric shocks through the handle and clicker! Poorly made! Poor construction! Inefficient! Zero clinical evidence!!! Expensive $$$$! >> get the pain gone alternative! Much better!

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for $200.00.

Total scam and ripoff!

TV Shop's add claims that the Pain Erazor relieves pain with only a 2-3 clicks at a time but this could not be further from the truth.
I purchased one but after using it a few times found no benefit at all. The add does not tell you that when you read the instructions it states that you must press it around 20-30 times (which I tried but still got no benefit) and that the product has a limited amount of times you can press the button. In other words it has an expiry time or a limited lifespan where you will eventually need to buy another one.
I returned my Pain Erazor and got a refund.
Where is the ACCC investigation into products like this.
So my advice to everyone out there is DO'NT BUY!

Kim G.

Kim G.

Does not work

I brought this for my Mum, she has shoulder pain. What a waste of money, does not work. Don't waste your money people!! I don't know how this can still be on the market!

Purchased in December 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

dont go out -without!

Arthritic pain in joints like others have said - giv a 'zap' & am back to lil ole me...
not as I was of course cos both knees 'gone' & Mr C visiting in brain but ... Me zapper is holding me up & keeping me going - knees/leg/back/fingers all get the treatment & off I go to the mall. :)

Purchased in March 2019 at TV Shop for $120.00.

pam barber

pam barber

pain erazor

this has been a wonderful machine to use, unfortunately lent one and did not get it back, and the 2nd one has been used so often by both myself and husband on arthritis areas it has briken but now held together with tape, I would highly recommend this to all with any aches or pains

Purchased in December 2018.

Wonderful - compact pain relief

I would recommend this to all compact and easy to use - great relief without drugs. I tried it myself and then bought another two for my family. I have wrist pain and back pain works for both.

Purchased at Show TV Shop.

Diane

Diane

It really works!!!

Fantastic! Used it about 4 times a day for a month, now use it every few months on my arthritic thumbs to keep pain under control, it really does work!

It's a good product.

I've been using the Pain Erazor for well over a year, and I find it relieved pain. It's not a cure, but it gives relief. I have pinched nerves in my leg, a bad lower back.

Pain relief

Very helpful with pain in different places on the body.

My husband took it to work with him and some of the guys on the construction site used it as well with relief from pain almost immediately.

Purchased at TV Shop.

Tanya

TanyaNorth Western Region, NSW

Found it hard to believe

My friend bought one of these and while I was at her house, I asked if I could try it, I have seen these on tv and always thought that they were only for the gullible. But after trying I am very very surprised, I have had a very sore shoulder, I have found it hard to lift my arm at all as it is too painful, I think it is probably arthritis. After using the pain erazor, I can now lift my arm with very little pain and it just feels so much better, I still find it hard to believe that this helped but it must have as I have used nothing else and only used it once. I expect the pain will come back(it has been gone now for 4 days) I really want to buy one of my own now.

joanne

joanneCentral Queensland, QLD

My mum really liked it so i thought id give it a go. Simetimes it helps but is temporary.

Mum tried this and loved it, so i thought id give it a try.
Its convenient and easy to take with me.
Dont like getting a static shock in the hand holding the pen. I wish it didn't have the metal band on it.
Worked well on my thumb, knee and shoulder. Hard to reach back of my neck and spine. Only help i have is a child and i can't get them to help as they get a static shock.

Purchased in December 2016.

Abhijith

AbhijithVictoria

A Product for Instant Relief

I purchased this product for my Uncle for his birthday and he was mentioning that the product for helpful for his join pains and it was giving him instant relief.

I find it wonderful

I have rheumatoid arthritis in both hands. When a lump appears on my fingers I use the Pain Eraser. Its so much easier, quicker, and more effective than massaging them.

Side Effects
  • None
Richkid56

Richkid56Chifley 2606, ACT

Wow!!!!

Amazed! I got this for my elderly grandmother who complains tirelessly about minor aches and pains. Since gifting her a pain erazor we have not heard from her since. Joy!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made all the difference

I was suffering from a neck strain from sleeping funny and tried the Pain Erazor. I felt immediate relief and honestly couldn’t believe it. Brilliant. Will use again and again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $150.00.

JMC

JMCVictoria

Perfect for many situations

I got this for my dad as he was getting pain in his heels. It is very useful for a range of problems and you can take it any where.

Purchased in January 2019.

Mom loves it!

I bought this for my mother a few months ago and she raves about how great this is for her knee! I’m getting her a second one too! 10 stars if I could!

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None