Palmers Glass

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Palmers Glass

2.6
  • Job Satisfaction

Alessia Goodwell
Alessia GoodwellSydney, NSW

Can’t recommend Palmers enough!

Sasf3945
Sasf3945

Customer Service, wow.

Palmers GlassPalmers Glass

Efficient accurate courteous and hard working

Rob was the lowest of 3 quotes for our pool fence. He was very easy to deal with and was responsive to any questions. Paulo and Michael arrived on time, performed the task of fence installation despite persistent showers. They were polite and applied themselves diligently. I am 100% satisfied with their workmanship

Job Satisfaction

New lease on life

We were in need of a new glass top for a 1960's retro coffee table. Contacted Palmer Glass and Rob came out to do a measure and quote. Excellent service with prompt replacement. He even put up with a very big and curious dog assisting him! Palmer Glass were able to cut the old glass into smaller pieces for us to repurpose.

We are now in need of a glass splash-back behind a new stove and will be going back to Palmer Glass to provide this for us.

Good reliable and cost effective service from a local family business. Thank you.

Joe SimeSydney, NSW

Greatly satisfied

Had a shower screen installed in a small bathroom. Great service and product at a very reasonable price. Very happy

Hi Joe
Thank you so very much for your lovely comments. I hope you enjoy your shower screen for years to come.
Tina

Hi Tina

Thanks very much for all of the help from the Palmers Glass team.
Much appreciated

shocking customer service

sergio
sergio
Palmers GlassPalmers Glass

Noted Sergio, thank you. Enjoy your newly installed custom made frameless shower screens.

Very happy

I was so happy and impressed by the workers that attended and carry out our job alongside Aaron, they were all very friendly and professional and left our home clean and tidy. Thank you so much if I need any work in the in the future I wouldn’t hesitate.
Thanks again

Cost me a lot of money to fix their work

Florence
FlorenceSydney, NSW

Professional from beginning to end.

I called Palmers Glass because another company let me down. From the mess and quote to the installation they have been professional, efficient and knowledgeable. Happy with my splash back.

Palmers GlassPalmers Glass

Thank you for your feedback Florence. We are so glad to hear we could help turn the situation around. We are sure you will be very happy with your splashback for years to come!

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

They give the most rudest phone manner I've ever seen

I rung twice hoping to get a quote in having some glass cut. 4 days later i received a call back. She was "EXTREMELY" rude and condescending when she called at 8am and woke up by saying "all a bit much for you is it" my reply was "no i just woke up" her reply "yeah i can tell" and hung up on me...Many other glaziers out there

David FongSydney, NSW

After sale service yourself

Shower screen less than 3 yrs old when plastic flap at base of door came away.
I was told that 3yrs was a long time for this flap to last and I can buy a new flap from them ($20) and fix it myself (presumably every couple of years!). Should have stayed with Stegbar.

David Fong

Oh I see. I should expect to "service" this fitting every 3 yrs. My bad......

Palmers GlassPalmers Glass

Hi David, you are welcome to replace, or not replace, the water flap as regularly as you please for the cheap and very reasonable price of $20.

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Unhelpful and rude staff members.

Hang up on me while I tried to explain the reason for my call. They did not have time for a slightly unusual call for help.

Had shower screen measured but never received the quote.

Palmers GlassPalmers Glass

After sales services are terrible

Plamer Glass quoted for replacement of our framed shower cubical to a semi frame shower cubical. All went well until after fixing the cubical it was splashing water out from the door. This was obvious the door was about 2 mm short of length and height. When complained a guy came and filled the gaps by attaching a rubber seal. When I said its not proper and still water was slightly spraying out the reply was that they could not do anything above that as it was a semi frame door it is not -ment to completely seal water. This was beyond belief. Please do not go with them terrible in their after-sale service.

Nabil Baladi
Nabil BaladiSydney, NSW

LADY AT RECEPTION IS HORRIBLE

Went to inquire about getting some glass cut for a shower screen door, the lady at reception taking my order was rude, unhelpful, keeps rolling her eyes at everything I say and makes sarcastic remarks at the end I had to leave because she couldn't make an effort to go an extra inch to make the job done. a nice gentleman/tradie was called to assist me but was influenced by her negativity and I ended up leaving and will never go there again, very unprofessional even her uniform was just sports tights, NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL, this place is advertised on 2GB as being the best, FALSE....