Palmers Glass

Palmers Glass

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

They give the most rudest phone manner I've ever seen

I rung twice hoping to get a quote in having some glass cut. 4 days later i received a call back. She was "EXTREMELY" rude and condescending when she called at 8am and woke up by saying "all a bit much for you is it" my reply was "no i just woke up" her reply "yeah i can tell" and hung up on me...Many other glaziers out there

Store LocationRyde

David Fong

David FongSydney, NSW

After sale service yourself

Shower screen less than 3 yrs old when plastic flap at base of door came away.
I was told that 3yrs was a long time for this flap to last and I can buy a new flap from them ($20) and fix it myself (presumably every couple of years!). Should have stayed with Stegbar.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationBuffalo Rd Gladesville
Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Unhelpful and rude staff members.

Hang up on me while I tried to explain the reason for my call. They did not have time for a slightly unusual call for help.

Had shower screen measured but never received the quote.

Store LocationCall to the Sydney 02 9808 1344.

After sales services are terrible

Plamer Glass quoted for replacement of our framed shower cubical to a semi frame shower cubical. All went well until after fixing the cubical it was splashing water out from the door. This was obvious the door was about 2 mm short of length and height. When complained a guy came and filled the gaps by attaching a rubber seal. When I said its not proper and still water was slightly spraying out the reply was that they could not do anything above that as it was a semi frame door it is not -ment to completely seal water. This was beyond belief. Please do not go with them terrible in their after-sale service.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationGladesville

Nabil Baladi

Nabil BaladiSydney, NSW

LADY AT RECEPTION IS HORRIBLE

Went to inquire about getting some glass cut for a shower screen door, the lady at reception taking my order was rude, unhelpful, keeps rolling her eyes at everything I say and makes sarcastic remarks at the end I had to leave because she couldn't make an effort to go an extra inch to make the job done. a nice gentleman/tradie was called to assist me but was influenced by her negativity and I ended up leaving and will never go there again, very unprofessional even her uniform was just sports tights, NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL, this place is advertised on 2GB as being the best, FALSE....

Store LocationGladesville

Clean, Perfect and Aesthetically pleasing!

I ordered a shower screen with Palmers Glass and their organisation and precision blew me away! not only did i receive a text message reminding me of my installation but i also received a fast and efficient turn around, getting my shower screen in just in time for my relatives from Perth to come and say over, and just like me, they were impressed. The shower screen itself was sturdy, clean and has no sign of leaking and the two tradesmen who came to my house were nothing but polite and kind. Will definitely be returning to Palmers Glass!!!!

For customer service

They do not ring you to in form you about the color that you chose by saying this color would be or could be lighter or darker than you see, they let you choose your color and what you get is what you see, very bad on customer care.

Vel

VelSydney

Would not come do a quote because too hard to find parking in Sydney

Agreed to come do a quote in Sydney near the CBD, stayed home from work to be there for them to come. Get a call at the very end of the appointed time saying it's too hard to find parking nearby and they're not going to bother coming. Maybe you shouldn't agree to go somewhere where you can't be bothered to walk for 5 minutes?

Terrible Service

After being told the wrong time that I could pick up the glass I was told 8:30 instead of 6 so I had a late start just to pick up this class and when I get there they had the wrong piece cut and asked me to wait another hour when I asked if they could deliver it to the site, they said that they will be able to leave it outside and I will could come back in the evening and pick it up at night time so lost half a day and then still have to come back and pick it up very unhappy with the way that the one of the managers spoke to me she is very aggressive.

Han

HanSydney

WOULD RECOMMEND NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY

Palmers Glass was contacted regarding an issue we had with our kitchen splashback. We requested an inspection, however we were told that they had no interest in coming to our premises to inspect or find a solution for their workmanship. Their service was terrible and the installation workmanship was poor. We wouldn't recommend Palmers Glass to anyone and would advise anyone to avoid them at all costs!!

John M

John MSydney, NSW

A great product and a Great Company that stands behind its product

We had a Palmer shower screen installed two years ago. We couldn't be happier with the shower screen. When we noticed a discolouration of the silicon Palmers sent a serviceman out and replaced the silicon in less than a week. This is a very professional organisation. Not only is their product excellent they also go above and beyond in their customer service.

Excellent job!!!

We ordered shower screens for three bathrooms in our new house. The job's been done quick despite Xmas time. And with a perfect fitting to our complicated curved wall. Well done!!

john

john

Rude and blase company

2-3 weeks to do anything as we are fully booked.
Rude and matter of fact attitude from staff. Avoid and give your money to someone without attitude.
Do not bother.

Don't even bother with this company

Waste of time and money, if your looking for bad customer service and for what seems like to be an inconvenience to the trades men then chose here otherwise, go somewhere else!

tveeeee

tveeeeesydney

Shower screen installation

I have ordered a premium frameless shower screen. They booked the install, came and said that they have to drill to a place which the estimator didn't point out. I told him that in that area there is plumbing. Then we decided that we only glue it. Then after 5 min they said that they can't do it because the brackets is not correct. When I call the manager to tell him that it is inconvenient he said that it happens... So I had to organise myself off the work for another instal. Then after the install I have noticed a stain on my stone shower seat which wasn't there. I tried to clean it but no chance. I have sent a couple messages with photos to the management but no one replied. The shower screen is good but the service was terrible.