Panasonic Australia

Panasonic Australia

Listing monitored by Panasonic

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (11)

JSM
JSMFar North Queensland, QLD

Panasonic Inverter Microwave NN-CF770M

Noisy aircon - worst warranty service. They don't have courtesy to call back or email.

A 6 months aircon became noisy and on contacting warranty service they asked me to send a video. I emailed video and it followed up with another email a week later but received no response. Called them twice after nearly 2 weeks but I am still waiting for a 'technician' to get back to me. Not up to the mark - Sorry!

Product PurchasedAir Conditioner
SCCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Panasonic microwave 1100W Inverter technology - BAD quality, danger when using

Panasonic Inverter microwave 1100W costed over $300, expensive, but the product is not as good as their selling point of new tech of inverter more even on cooking, after 1 year out of the warranty, the microwave when heat up- food 1 side is heated, another side no hot. The 2nd year, it suddenly caused my whole house power off (electricity short) when was using it. Costed me $250 to get Electrician to fix my house' power! Contacted the cust service, Eduard replied that it is out of warranty, my own cost to repair. Such bad quality is not worth to repair and I will never buy Panasonic product again. $100 of other brands even much better than it, see lots of complains about Panasonic microwave here.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Scc, sorry to hear about your experience, can you PM you details please including the DOP of the MWO.

SCC

I purchased it around 2 years ago, can't find the receipt, as the warranty only 1 year. Model no: NN-ST756W

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

For us to assist we need a POP, are you able to attain a copy via the retailer.

J. M. H.
J. M. H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A company that was! Now just over priced poor quality products and customer service to match.

Genuine manufacturing error with microwave, internal coating degrading, peeling, heavy rust after just 2 years and it was one month out of warranty when I logged a claim. Baked enamel coatings should last 10years, it should be the last part to fail not the first. Panasonic not taking responsibility, all photos and evidence provided. Apparently it's my fault for cleaning with soap and water to often that caused the enamel coating to start lifting and blistering causing rusting. I will never purchase another Panasonic product ever.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Panasonic Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Heron
HeronWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Chronic fault unrepairable

I have had two Panasonic Microwave oven Convection Model NN-CS894SQPQ and both have lasted less than 3 years. Chronic fault with cooling fan not working and apparently unrepairable. Help line sends me to the same repairer that couldn't fix it and said goodbye, can't help you.

Microwave dead in 3 years

WARNING
WARNING South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy Panasonic!

I purchased a 3 thousand dollar Panasonic t.v from J.B hi fi Ipswich. The t.v can’t be turned up past 6 in volume as the speakers vibrate the whole t.v...... I rung J.B hi fi to complain about the vibration. I was told a repair person would come to my house to look at the t.v as it was under warranty. If they can’t find a manufacturer fault I would be charged over $150.00. Pffft WARNING don’t buy a Panasonic t.v they are very over priced and very much over rated. Never will I buy Panasonic again in any appliance! Your loss Panasonic!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
BarrySouth Australia

Very poor customer service from Panasonic

Hi,
I submitted an initial review re poor customer service from Panasonic. I am unsure if the initial review was submitted.

My requirement is simply that Panasonic listen to my genuine complaint, and provide a logical response.

This is NOT currently happening when discussing my issue when dealing with Customer Service.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Barry, sorry to hear what the best number to call you on we will have a team member call you.

Hi,
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss my issue.
My mobile is 0438848052.

Steven McDonald
Steven McDonaldSouth West, WA

Bread maker dud model SD -ZB2512

We have used our bread maker not even a handful of times and now it has no power to the machine and this is the second time this has happened after being replaced the first time due to this issue and now it has done it again!!! Not happy customer would not recommend yo anybody to purchase Panasonic products!!

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Steven, sorry to hear you are having an issue with your unit. Please give our customer service team a call o 132600 for assistance.

Electronics & Computing Shops

The customer service was amazing!

Hello,
I called to complain about the remote screen being faulty.
I couldn't use the remote.
I was so impressed with the customer service.
I was delivered to my door a brand new remote to replace my faulty remote.
I am so impressed with the customer service.
I need more aircon's, and will only use PANASONIC!
Wow!

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Sarah, thanks for the great review happy we could help.

Nidhi
NidhiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer support

I purchased a Panasonic split system air conditioner and have in the past 2 weeks been trying unsuccessful to get a technician to come to my house to review the problem as it’s still under warranty. Not cooling well at all. I keep getting told that the technician is ‘really busy and hasn’t had time to book the service in’. Terrible customer service. Won’t be purchasing a Panasonic product again.

DO NOT PURCHASE

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best 4K camera on the market

I purchased a Panasonic HC-V985 4K Video Camera from Panasonic Australia, which stopped working properly a year and 7 months since the battery wouldn't charge so they kindly offered to fix it under warranty for me or replace it with a Panasonic Lumix FZ80 60x Zoom Digital Camera (4K Video) for free, which was very nice of them to do that for me.

Russell
RussellNortheast, VIC

Warning

Never buy Panasonic. They do not listen. Software issues. They want you to buy new always. Send emails, phone calls. No response, many reviews online. People asking for help. There none from the company. The act poorly. Do not buy.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Dear Russell, We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide us with your best number we will call you to discuss your current issue.

RobGippsland, VIC

There is not a star rating low enough for me to click on. Panasonic! one star is one star too many!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Rob, we do apologise for your experience. We do understand this has now been resolved with our product manager having contacted you.

Rob

Product manager was excellent he deserves much better staff.

Robasked

Dear Panasonic. Why does no one answer basic questions like “what has happened to Panasonic power tools”?.
I have wasted days now on trying to get a straight up answer on the future of your cordless tool products.
I was advised to speak with a tool shop. The tool shop is very knowledgeable on Panasonic tools but no more than me.
What is the future, or even the current situation on Panasonic power tools?

Very unimpressed with the endless phone calls and emails. Not one person answered a question straight.

. I have been talking up your power-tools, air-conditioners and fridges for years. I have easily increased your sales in all three fields......
you have embarrassed me Panasonic. And jeopardised the integrity of my word.

Rob Rowan

Kyles
Kyles

Panasonic are a nightmare to deal with. I've been dealing with them for 4 months and finally got my split system replaced today. Good luck

Rob

Still no call??? Have they gone under or something and are just selling off what they have on the selves? I read yesterday TV's are done and dusted. Shame on the Power Tools the drills were fantastic. Can not believe how terrible the customer service is.

I am a refrigeration/aircon tech (among a few other things). Keep me posted on the results of the Air/Con I would be interested to hear what happens.

Samasked

I have the Panasonic NN-CS894 Microwave with Oven functionality. The machine's glass broke. Contacted the Panasonic to find out why. Been told that it is not manufacturing fault and cant be replaced under warranty. Please do not buy that machine or the new replacement came out as it has the same thing. Panasonic does not tells you that glass is not covered under warranty but when contacted their Authorized repairer European Electronics, they said it was never under warranty and been told that Panasonic does this all the time. They suggested to lodge the complaint with ACCC.

Contacted the CEO Paul Reid's office for answer but they seems to ignore the emails.

Please do not buy Panasonic items as they do not care for customers or their reputation. Just want to sell bad quality items.

lina fabiani
lina fabiani

I am still trying to get my problem resolved. Contacted Panasonic last week and was promised a call from the supervisor which of course they haven't done yet. That is exactly what they do. They keep stalling so that people give up. I will be contacting ACCC if I don't get a call by the end of the week because I'm not going to give up

Sam

I have lodged the complaint with Consumer affairs and been told that to take the complaint to the VCAT for resolution. Panasonic has such a reputation with Consumer Affairs that every case officer knows their management team members as well. As I mentioned the name in the complaint and the case officer recognised it.

I have lodged the complaint with ACCC for unsafe machine and it should not be sold as it can blow up and people can get hurt. As the glass base crack can be dangerous. ACCC is looking for more people to lodge the same complaint so they can put the product on unsafe list and Panasonic can recall old and new model of that machine.

static Canberraasked

Hi Panasonic,
Why is it that in AUS, you only have one model exhaust fan for sale, where as in the US there are 29 different models to choose from?
We here in AUS not good enough to have the other better US models?
I purchased the FV-24JR2 model for the toilet as your web site says it can be set to run at 22l/s at 20db (or .3 sones), but when activated it constantly runs at the highest setting of 44l/s at +31 db.
It only runs at 22l/s after fifteen minutes of no activity.... but that's when it should shut down.

From my experience dealing with Panasonic, nothing would surprise.
In Australia atm, Panasonic seem to have lost contact with their most important asset...Their Customer.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Static, thank you for the feedback, yes the range of what Panasonic Australia sells varies from other countries depending on local demand and potential sales. We are regularly looking for new products we maybe able to introduce to the Australian market.

Hey thanks for responding,
How about quiet exhaust fans. Every forum i have been there are literally hundreds asking where in Australia can you get quite exhaust fans. We have enough noise in our lives, produce quiet low volume exhaust fans that when running barely make a sound and Australians will buy them.
The FV-24JR2 runs at full speed when activated, not the 22l/s that i have set. When it does run at 22l/s it is quite but it never stops running.
It seems that Panasonic and other manufactures really could not give a crap about Australian customers. and just sell us the leftovers that the rest of the world wont buy.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives