Panasonic ECONAVI AERO Z-TKR Series

Panasonic ECONAVI AERO Z-TKR Series

CS/CU-Z25TKR (2.5kw), CS/CU-Z50TKR (5kw), CS/CU-Z71TKR (7.1kw), etc...

Rick H.

Rick H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your money or time

System puts out air about 5 degrees cooler then the air going in but according to the so called technician that spent about two minutes, the our side unit is OK so bad luck, suck it up and put up with it, pathetic at best.

December 12th 2019 Update: Full of crap

So their so called technician who came out, sent report to Panasonic with incorrect information so, get call from Panasonic saying nothing wrong hahaha, have request to have someone with any idea about split systems to come and do a decent inspection, problem with Panasonic is they don't exist.

Purchased in October 2019 for $2,700.00.

Noni

Noni

Perfect for bedrooms!

We recently had these installed in our two kids bedrooms. Super quiet! So effective! Simple easy to use controls. Great in SA heat
& didnt blow out the power bill. No more hot sleepless nights!

Purchased in September 2019 at Betta Home Living for $899.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Noni, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing how pleased you are with your air cons and that the kids will get the benefits for the upcoming summer heat!

Traceytray69South East Queensland, QLD

The best I've had.

Perfect for both heating and cooling. Performance is better than I could have hoped for. The hearing is excellent. I turn it off after an hour as it heats so well. So keeps running costs well down. Summer cooling is fantastic and doesn't send my electric bill sky high.
Easy to use, remote control is well designed but is lacking a indoor temperature button which I had on my LG air conditioning in previous home. Would be beneficial to add this Panasonic.
Price of unit was great and the 4.2 kw cools and heats a 40sq room efficiently.

Purchased in September 2018 at Betta Home Living for $999.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Tracey, thanks for the taking the time to provide the feedback on your air conditioner and your great experience with the energy efficiencies with it.

jomill

jomillalice springs

Cool air cool styling..

I purchased this split system to replace an old one. It is a sleek design and very easy to use. It is sup8et quiet and quick to cool down my home. I would highly recommend to others .

Purchased in December 2018.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Jomill, thank you for taking the time to provide your review on your air conditioner.

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Super Quiet

We are Panasonic fans.
We were surprised at how quiet this air con is. We have other older Panasonic air cons & they are a lot noisier than this one.
It even goes up & down by half a degree EG 22, 22.5.
Dual sensor, it also turns itself off automatically & back on when it requires.
Perfect size for our home office.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Thanks for the great review. We love hearing about how happy our customers are with our products :)

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Thank you for being such a fantastic loyal fan. If you are a member of My Panasonic we will reach out on there for any offers to our great customers.

WK L.

WK L.Sydney, NSW

Great unit

Have 2 of the units installed. They are made in Malaysia. No major problem so far. However the indicator lights on the indoor unit can be annoying at night. Got them during the ebay promo from power land with free delivery.

Purchased in March 2018 at Powerland.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi WK, thank you for taking the time to provide your positive review.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Do not install in a bedroom, makes clicking creaking noises.

We have one of these installed in a bedroom, the fan keeps switching off and on repeatedly, and when the fan is off the unit makes clicking and creaking noises which are very disruptive to sleep. As far as I can tell there's no way to just keep the fan going. (I'm also not sure if it actually has an inverter in it - if it did I wouldn't have thought it would switch on and off like a duty cycle.)

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,500.00.

umingADELAIDE

Cools down and heats up quite well, but strange noise bothers me

I had this unit for about 2 years and from about half year ago every time when i turn on and turn off the unit, there are strange noise like plastic being hit or crushed, or the fins cools down after heated or I don't know what actually makes the noise. The noise is actually quite loud it goes for a while even few minutes after shut still appears once or twice. I am not sure if this is under warranty. Do you guys have the same issue???. Thank you

Purchased in November 2017 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Uming, the air conditioner has a 5 year warranty, please contact our customer service team on 132600. If you are able to record a video this would also be helpful for our team to be able to further understand this.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

I live in Melbourne Victoria, this is a very good product. However you need to find your own installer for the product from your local paper. The store where I bought the product can arrange installation but they will try to charge you double if not triple the price of installation. Still working well and no issues after 3 years.

Purchased in January 2017.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to provide the review on your air conditioner.

wilgreg

wilgregPerth, WA

Fan on / off

Why does the fan keep going on and off it drives us mad ! We have 6 other aircons different make where at night you turn down to quiet and the fan just keep running very quietly. Lucky this one is not in our bedroom! As I would throw it out. We were advised that the new 7.1 kw unit was the quietest on the market.
Not at all happy .
Greg

Purchased in April 2019.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Wilgreg, thank you for the review, please contact our customer service team on 132600 and we can try and assist you with getting the best from your air conditioner.

JamesPerth, WA

Decent however a little loud at night

Really good cooling during the summer
using for heating in the bedroom (got 3 installed) and find them a bit noisy even on quite mode.
unit seem cheaply made and creeks through then night
But heat and cools well
lots of features and reasonably priced ($1,200 installed per unit, got 3 installed)

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,200.00.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback.

Hi James, yes you can dim the lights, as per page 14 the way to do this
The indicators are too bright
• To dim or restore the unit’s indicator brightness, press and hold the up arrow for 5 seconds.

Sam C.

Sam C.North Queensland, QLD

Very quiet and the powerful mode is useful to get on top of the heat when I first come home.

Replaced an existing split system with this product and the noise reduction was amazing. Other than that it works as advertised and easily cools the recommended room size.

I live in North Queensland so obviously I can't comment on it's heating performance.

One thing to note with split systems is that I've had multiple issues with installations, so I think we should make sure we are not blaming manufacturers for installer mistakes.

Purchased in March 2018.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Sam, thank you for such a great review and providing such honest feedback, we really appreciate it.

Kapitoshka

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works as advertised

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,211.00.

Tony

TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Panasonic warranty - beware

Eve

EvePerth, WA

Excellent - Panasonic 2.5 KW Split System Air Conditioner (Cool Only) CU-Z25TKR

Purchased this Panasonic Cool Only Split System for my master bedroom just over a year ago. The 2.5KW size is perfect and with living in a hot city (Perth), have found it cools my room very quickly. It has the Econavi function to save on power, and all the other functions are easy to navigate on the remote. It has a timer and powerful or quiet mode. Filters are easy to remove and clean. I have other Panasonic split systems in my home and have found they don't make a lot of noise from the fan motor unit outside which is great. The remote also has a check button which can be used if you experience a fault with the system and this will show a code, so you can check what the problem may be. Can definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2017.

Nicole P

Nicole P

Great air con!

We love our Panasonic air conditioners. We now have this model is all of our children’s bedrooms. It’s the perfect size. It’s a quiet machine that works well to heat and cool and I find the temperature very accurate.

Purchased in April 2018.

Lea

LeaIllawarra, NSW

So glad to have on those hot days.

Bought this unit due to the excessive heat we have experienced over the last few summers.
Cools down efficiently & quietly. Haven’t noticed any huge increase in power bills, cools down large living area & whole house if all windows & doors are closed to stop cool air escaping.

Purchased in February 2017 for $1,250.00.

Lisa Holt

Lisa HoltSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best decision this summer!

I don't know how I survived before I got this installed. Moved into a new house over the Christmas break, during a typical Queensland summer peak. Didn't realise until after I'd moved in there was no air-con in the master bedroom. Shock! Horror! Got onto the Airconditioning Experts and had this little beauty installed. Super quiet while running, cools quickly and efficiently. Low electricity usage and excellent value for money.

Purchased in February 2019 at Air Conditioning Expert for $1,500.00.

Worst customer service

I bought a brand new air conditioner on 9 January 2019 and got it installed on 18 January 2019. Since then air conditioner did not run for five minutes. Panasonic is not giving me replacement air conditioner whereas sending technician again and again to my place. Technicians are unable to fix it but doing experiments.
Despite spending $1669 for air conditioner I am not enjoying it in Canberra's hot summer.
I will never buy any Panasonic product.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Yusuf

Yusuf

Does the job

Does the job faily well, cooled the room on a hot summer day set to 23. Power consumption is excellent. Getting the right setting is a bit finicky and if fan set to Auto it's way too slow. Better to be set manually. Didn't try heating as of yet. I prefer the Mitsubishi units from experience

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Henry Chaisritha

Henry Chaisrithaasked

Why is the z-vkr series not on this website?

Reg P

Reg Pasked

Price, efficiency and colour

Traceytray69

Really efficient price good paid $1000 4.2kw and $200 cash back. White/cream head unit with cream outdoor unit

Shaneasked

We have a 50 sqm tiny home with a living/ kitchen area and a bedroom. We had this unit installed today. We have under floor insulation, wall insulation, ceiling insulation and double glazed windows. We have had it set on 28 degrees for the last eight hours and the house temperature is currently 16. Am I missing something here? The installer said it would heat our entire place in fifteen minutes.

uming

entire house maybe due to the walls and air flow direction. i usually turn on to 28 and maybe after 30 mins it will reach 18-19 and it is open space for kitchen and dinning maybe 20-25 square meters.

Shane

At two o'clock this morning after being on all night the house temp was five degrees Celsius. Not a pleasant experience.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Shane, apologies for the information you were provided, a split system is only designed to heat / cool the room it is in. You could find a problem if the unit is oversized for the application, once it reaches temperature (which can be very quickly in an oversized capacity), the unit will shut down. We would recommend using our sizing wizard guide app to confirm the unit size you require. https://www.panasonic.com/au/air-conditioning/learn-more/not-sure-what-size-air-conditioner-you-need.html
You can also contact our customer service team on 132600. SB

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives