NN-CF770M, NN-CF770MQPQ
Listing monitored by Panasonic

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to clean

I purchased in August 2019, and use it only as a microwave. However, I find it IMPOSSIBLE to clean the ceiling of the microwave. Throughout winter we heat soup, and even though we use cling wrap to cover the bowls, it often bursts thru the cling wrap, and then hits the top of the microwave. The top has 3 fluorescent type globes and a wire cover so you cannot access to top to clean the splash contents off the globes or ceiling. Also the back wall is of a composition that does not assist cleaning. I have had probably 6 microwave ovens in the past, and never one as bad as this for cleaning.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $590.00.

miss--m
miss--mAU

I like it

Purchased in April 2021 at Appliances Online for $519.00.

Mary ChinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spacious and good for reheating buns

Purchased in November 2020.

Razor
Razor

Very slow and uneven cooking

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $579.00.

Ankit K.
Ankit K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty Microwave... Microwave circuit kept breaking twice in 4 months.

How well does the microwave preserve the original texture of the food?
Answer: Average
How satisfied are you with the programming features and controls available?
Answer: Very bad
Does your microwave heat food evenly?
Answer: Technical faults with the model

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

charl68
charl68perth

Absolute rubbish

Door dropped in first week, Had to go for repair. cooking anything with water content causes so much steam Water runs out the door, weight defrost cooks your food, after 30 years of cooking in microwaves this is a absolutely useless and not fit for use. It is so slow to do anything it’s a waste of time and energy. I’ve been in touch with Panasonic and the keep fobbing me off. Saying all microwaves produce steam, this is a river flowing out the door. It’s not normal.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $539.00.

So slow should boil on stove top

We had an old sharp which we replaced should have kept this model take ages to heat our gas job is better. Would take twice as long as old model to heat.

Purchased in March 2020 for $350.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi and sorry to hear about the issues with your microwave. Please call us for some support to ensure there isn't a fault with the unit. 132600

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Erica
EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without it!

I bought this combo microwave/convection oven to save energy on turning on our large 900mm gas oven just for small amounts of baking.

I now find I can't live without this! It is perfect for baking cakes, biscuits, roasts, pies etc just as well as any regular sized oven, I just find that you have to add on some degrees ie if recipe says 180 I will set this to 190-200 degrees.
I find it heats evenly, and bakes and grills perfectly.
Since buying this about a year ago I would say I have used my regular oven only once!

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

Very disappointed

Sadly my Panasonic NN-CF770M died last night. It is 5 years old and the second one I've had in this time. The first one had to be replaced within 6 months of purchase asit kept breaking down. As it was an expensive item $900, I'll will get a quote to see how much to repair. I would not purchase another one. I have found the microwave part is quite slow compared to just an ordinary microwave.

Purchased in May 2012 for $900.00.

Piajess
PiajessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value for the price

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $649.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Pia, thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback in relation to your microwave. We do appreciate the time you have taken to provide the detailed feedback.

Cheryl
CherylMurray Region, NSW

Love this oven

Had mine for over 5 years and never had a problem with it. I use it as a microwave and as a full time oven. If it ever wears out I will be getting another one.
Cheryl

Purchased in February 2015.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Cheryl Thanks for your review. It’s always great to hear how happy people are with their products 5 years later.

D.Kassey
D.KasseySouth East Queensland, QLD

cleaning

how the are you able to clean inside roof of the oven when there is a fix grill stopping you this is minus for Panasonic cooking etc is fine just the cleaning
darryl

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $500.00.

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it

Love this oven - can put large casseroles and platters due to lack of turntable. it's relatively quiet, looks handsome in the kitchen, super easy to clean and very powerful. Only had it for a month so can't say how long it will last, but I definitely recommend it to busy families.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee for $279.00.

Ella
EllaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flatbed microwave

The Panasonic flatbed microwave is excellent. Having no turn table makes fitting different shaped dishes in the cooking cavity easy. Heat is distributed evenly so cooking is even. Placing and removing items is easier as no tray has to be allowed for. The controls are simple to use.
It is a good kitchen appliance.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Ella, thank you for taking the time to provide such informative feedback, it is great to hear you are happy with the flatbed technology.

Hanksey4Sydney

Heap of crap

We have had this microwave for only 3 years and it’s died with a H97 error code. Even when it did work it was terrible. It was very slow and cooked unevenly. Eg. Two minutes to heat a cup of milk. This model is a heap of crap. Stay away.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Hanksey4, thank you for the feedback. Please contact our customer service team on 132600 and we can provide you details for a service agent. to inspect the unit and rectify the H97 error.

Moore Building & Consult
Moore Building & Consultasked
NN-CF770M

Can I adjust the display to be brighter, it is very faint and difficult to read?

Sorry, I don't think so. I am not sure

Peter
Peterasked

what is the difference between NN-CF770M and NN-SF574SQPO .Peter

Hi Peter

I think NN-SF574SQPO is for heating and defrosting. It doesn't have the baking function which NN-CF770M has. If you don't need to bake things, NN-SF574SQPO should be fine. But if you need to warm up pizza, buns and croissants or bake a cake etc, you need the NN-CF770M which has the convection function. I found it quite expensive for this extra baking function for the NN-CF770M model. You can easily buy a small oven to warm up pastry stuff at $100+. However, having microwave and the convection oven in one appliance saves space in my kitchen. Hope this helps.

Mary

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Peter, You can also call our customer service team on 132600 and they can help you and explain the difference's.

Eugene E.
Eugene E.asked
NN-CF770M

The light does not turn off when I close the door. I have to open and close the door or half press the button to open the door to try turn off the light.

Note I cannot start the microwave if the light is on. I presume it is because the microwave thinks the door is open.

Can this be fixed?

Mary Chin

I have never had this issue. My light bulb was off but I still can use it. I am afraid it is not the light bulb issue. It's not cheap to repair it. Sorry to hear that. That's why I think the manufacturer should give longer warranty as it is not cheap.

Hi Eugene,
Yes it can be fixed, please give our customer service team a call on 132600.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Compare both Panasonic NN-CF770M
Panasonic NN-CF770MQPQ
  • Discontinued

Panasonic NN-CF770MQPQ

1.2
CategoryMicrowavesMicrowaves
Price (RRP) $809.00$809.00
FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Grill Function and InverterChild Safety Lock, Grill Function and Inverter
Capacity27L27L
Dimensions 326 x 529 x 494 mm326 x 529 x 494 mm
Door MechanismPush ReleasePush Release
Power1,000 W1,000 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishSilverSilver