NN-CF770M and NN-CF770MQPQ

Cheryl

CherylMurray Region, NSW

Love this oven

Had mine for over 5 years and never had a problem with it. I use it as a microwave and as a full time oven. If it ever wears out I will be getting another one.
Cheryl

Purchased in February 2015.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Cheryl Thanks for your review. It’s always great to hear how happy people are with their products 5 years later.

D.KasseySouth East Queensland, QLD

cleaning

how the are you able to clean inside roof of the oven when there is a fix grill stopping you this is minus for Panasonic cooking etc is fine just the cleaning
darryl

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $500.00.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it

Love this oven - can put large casseroles and platters due to lack of turntable. it's relatively quiet, looks handsome in the kitchen, super easy to clean and very powerful. Only had it for a month so can't say how long it will last, but I definitely recommend it to busy families.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee for $279.00.

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flatbed microwave

The Panasonic flatbed microwave is excellent. Having no turn table makes fitting different shaped dishes in the cooking cavity easy. Heat is distributed evenly so cooking is even. Placing and removing items is easier as no tray has to be allowed for. The controls are simple to use.
It is a good kitchen appliance.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Ella, thank you for taking the time to provide such informative feedback, it is great to hear you are happy with the flatbed technology.

Hanksey4Sydney

Heap of crap

We have had this microwave for only 3 years and it’s died with a H97 error code. Even when it did work it was terrible. It was very slow and cooked unevenly. Eg. Two minutes to heat a cup of milk. This model is a heap of crap. Stay away.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Hanksey4, thank you for the feedback. Please contact our customer service team on 132600 and we can provide you details for a service agent. to inspect the unit and rectify the H97 error.

brett

brett

NOT HAPPY slow cooking, blown globes and door hard to open

Microwave is much slower then our old small sharp microwave that the Panasonic replaced, The light globe blew in first 24 hours of owning this microwave so they replaced the whole unit. after a few months of use door become very hard to open. at 10 months old another light globe has blown this time sent to repairer Ive now been with out a microwave for almost 4 WEEKS!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

PaulaLower Inman Valley, SA

A little disappointed :-(

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Don1955

Don1955melbourne

Ours Has Been Good

I see there are mixed reviews for this model - that surprised me because our experience has been all positive. It is n attractive machine, well designed and it cooks particularly well. Ok we mostly use it as a microwave for reheating food but we have had no problems at all and are completely happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Danielle B

Danielle BWyreema

2 out of 2 broke

I purchased one and within a week it was playing up would work every second time you would start it. After a week and a half I took it back and the replaced it with a new one and after just 2days it broke. Needless to say I asked for my money back and bought a new microwave of a different brand

Date PurchasedMay 2016
OzGeko

OzGekoAdelaide

Good microwave and oven not so good grill.

petersonsplace

petersonsplaceAU

Good but Microwave side could be better

Bought this to replace a small oven and microwave. Having had a combi before I had big expectations but considering I was coming from two separate appliances (microwave and oven) to a combi, I should expect things not to be as I expect. Oven is a not a powerful as my last one (but I did know that), but still does seem to take a long time to heat/defrost. The oven side of it is great. Being only 3 of us in the house, it's the perfect size. Not crazy about the combination cooking.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible microwave ok oven

Simply the biggest mistake you could make if your after a great microwave. Side by side with other's microwaves we own this often takes TWICE as long to heat a simple dish. As an oven it is OK just make sure not to burn the rear of your dish as it doesn't spin. Terrible as a defroster as well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

Use it all the time

Bought this on the recommendation of a friend but they had an older model. Probably not quiet as good as I thought it would be but having said that, I still use it virtually daily. The oven feature I use a lot rather than heating up the large oven. I can fit most things I want to cook in it on a day to day basis which I find very convenient. The microwave function is still plenty good enough and I like that you can fit larger dishes in it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Not good

This is the worst unit I have ever purchased would not recommend the door keeps saying not closed keeps on turnig of I have it in my caravan at the beach so hardly used but out of warrenty panasonic your reputation is not good with this product going to buy another brand

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ilya Lisunov

Ilya LisunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the way Microwaves should be.

I just love it. I use it often as an oven if I have frozen pizza for example. As a microwave it takes little longer sometimes to get your dish warm enough, but you can fit in it larger dishes with no problem because of flat surface without rotating dish. It is easy to clean as well.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Vicki

Vicki

Microwave doesn’t work well at all

We bought this as it’s a convention oven also but we hardly ever use the convention oven side of it. When we did use it, the convention oven does work really well. The pastry cooks fantastically. But we tend to use it more for a microwave. It can’t even cook the packets of microwave pop corn! I’m on lite n easy and I have to cook my meals for an extra 3 minutes to what it says. Even then I end up burning my mouth as in some spots of my meal is cold and other spots it’s steaming hot. I would buy just a microwave that does only one job and one job well next time.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Adrikos

AdrikosSydney, NSW

Worst customer service in the world

Parts of this microwave missing from manufacturer. Tried to contact Panasonic Aust spoke to someone in the Philipines with no help. Then transferred to Sydney Customer Solutions didn't want to know about it. Then I called Head Office and again they didn't care or want to know. Asked for email address to lodge formal complaint and they refused to supply. In other words, if there is a problem with Panasonic products, all staff have been trained to steer customers towards spare parts to spend more money. Forget about warranty rights. You don't have any. Panasonic Australia, bow your head in shame. I can't believe Panasonic is still operating with an abysmal customer service department.

Wise Willow

Wise Willow

My New Best Kitchen Friend

Never owned flat bed Micro before and am pleasantly surprised. Very even cooking on all settings - microwave, grill and convection. Grill and convection heat up quickly. Impressed with grilling function. Like the shelving. Just roasted chicken for first time and it is delicicious. Only thing this old traveller misses is a 24 hour clock setting.
Oh yes...and the Microwave is very good looking.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Ross

RossSydney

Excellent little oven

I've been using the nifty little unit every day for a year now.

Microwaves well - warms up, reheats defrosts.
Oven function is great for baking all veggies (esp potatoes), toasted nuts, haloumi cheese, garlic bread and I even use to for warming plates!

As others have said, the beep noise is a little hard to hear and the inside lighting could be better. I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Ben

BenPerth

Everything working so far

Bought this in 2016 and have been using it everyday. Mainly microwave and convection.

Pro: it does convection, grill, microwave and hasn't caused any issues (yet)

Con: It does take a while to pre-heat the convection and a bit longer to cook. Would suggest that convection is used for the small things like pies, rolls...etc

The fan noise to cool the microwave can be annoying, so if you have an open kitchen/living area

Tips: get a microwave dish cover, helps reduce splatter and cleaning the grill gaps is annoying. It could also help avoid rusting issues by keeping the steam in when microwaving

Otherwise, I'm happy so far with this item