Pandora

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (37)

Brittney

BrittneyWestern Australia

Good designs but bad quality

Pandora have really nice designs in jewellery hence why I’ve added the 2 stars but the quality and the price is abit far fetched. I’ve had rings I’ve been wearing for 6 years +, I shower, swim, slept and everything above with my other rings and I’ve never had a problem but I find ALL Pandora stuff just turns dark and fades and considering how expensive they are I think they should be trying out different metals to match the price instead of this crappy stuff they’ve got. I’ll never buy anything from them again. I do take good care of them as I’ve been instructed to do so but according to them it’s a ph level in my body that reacts to them which I’ve never had a problem with any other jewellery I have.

Phillipa B.

Phillipa B.

Lasted three years but now broken and Pandora won't fix or relace

Sheree

ShereePerth, WA

I have a bracelet and clasp broke and was told. U have to buy a new one after 3 years!!

My Pandora bracelet is approx 5 years old. Clasp literally fell apart. I've always been under the assumption that Pandora stand by their product. This wasn't something I had done to the bracelet. It just broke. I was happy to pay for new clasp but was told by sales person that they don't last more than 3 years so I have to buy a new one. She said it's only $90! (I found that rude) if it's only a mere $90 why don't Pandora replace it? And she added, any jewellery only lasts about 3 years! Either Pandora is inferior or she buys junk jewellery. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has had jewellery longer then 3 years. Very Disappointing Pandora!

Store LocationPandora Garden City Booragoon

felicityda246

felicityda246

Bad customer service

Went to belmont pandora to get a friend a birthday gift, she asked if it was for myself or someone else and I told her it was my friends birthday, went to the counter to pay and she didn't even wrap box in a ribbon (as they usually do if its a gift). She didn't let me know there was a sale the next day when most stores would let you know and her attitude was just rude in general.

Store LocationBelmont

Bad quality

Was gifted the reflection bracelet with 3 charms after having the for a month 2 charms fell of although the b’let is a snug fit no way the charms would’ve open and fell the reality is how can you prove they fell off. I am very disappointed with quality of the rose gold charms

jayaus

jayausSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service

Two of us were buying pandora separately, we stated we’d buy our items separately, but the staff member tallied the bill as one. We were sure we were “ripped” off and stood outside the shop trying to figure it out. Then the staff member came out and said we owed more money. No we didnt, she wasn’t even sure, but...intelligence, maths skills, communication skills are obviously not a requirement to work at Liverpool Pandora.

Store LocationLiverpool Westfields NSW
Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

My partner ordered the shine Aladdin lamp on Sunday delivered on Tuesday couldn’t be happier

Extremely satisfied with quick delivery care taken with package was excellent I am very happy with the overall online and delivery of my beautiful charm definitely buy more from pandora

Tiffany H.

Tiffany H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service!

Maria in the Airport West store in Westfield went above and beyond with her customer service. When I started asking for a limited edition ring with basically only description she was not only professional and incredibly knowledgeable about the product she knew exactly what ring I was talking about from a few descriptive words which I know were very vague! Friendly, polite and extremely good at her line of work I believe she should be definitely acknowledged. Thank you again. She even called the store, put ring on hold at Highpoint shopping centre and sized me correctly. And I even walked out with a lovely jewellery box for my sister. Thank you again.

Store LocationAirport West
SEVic

SEVicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

Find out how Pandora compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

I am soo angry with pandora

I order some charms on the black Friday sale in December and it took a mouth to be derived, I all so had no idea what was happening with my order because it was all in chinese.
when my order finale came it was the wrong item I got sent the wrong item. I was email some one from pandora about my order, first I ask if I could get my charms I order, but two of them were out of stock. Then I ask if I could get a refund and they yes but only a 30% refund because I got my charms on sale and for shipping. I said no I wanted a full refund, they said no and then they came back with 42.5 % refund and I said yes to that. It now has being over 2 mouth and I haven’t being given a refund.
This is not right

Andrea U.

Andrea U.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

Pandora's customer service is just amazing. You don't see that these days anymore unfortunately. Thank you Pandora for looking after your clients not just during the sale but after the sale too!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Not sure what all the fuss is over, what a crap product

Silver half bangle tarnished and turning black. The little balls on the ends are also turning black and one of the little caps has fallen off. Such a poor quality product

Store LocationNorthlakes
Emmy H.

Emmy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always great customer service and great products

I have numerous Pandora items and all wear very well, customer service is always great and you can put your Pandora jewellery in for a free clean at their stores.

Store LocationKnox City
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Lovely products

The store is quite small and squishy. Not much room to walk around.
The sales assistants are very friendly, but I do feel as if I’m being pressured to buy something which makes me uncomfortable. However, on this occasion I did buy a beautiful rose gold bracelet. They had a valentines day deal that if you spent over a certain amount, you get a free love heart necklace which I absolutely love.

Store LocationMacarthur Square

Where Has Pandora Gone?

The brand Pandora has lost its shine.
It was never a luxury brand yet some years back it had more appeal to the savvy shopper.
Made in Bangkok, young uni students as staff, and charm designs that are getting more child like by the year.
The charms lack style and to be frank the designs are driven for the asian market.
I buy the occasional piece yet no longer find the brand appealing.
Switched to Thomas Sabo and love it.

maddison s

Store LocationRouse Hill Town Centre
Brianna g

Brianna gCentral Queensland, QLD

Bad service bad quality

Took my rose gold bracelet back that i have had for 2 months after the plated gold was peeling off. I keep my bracelet in the box when not wearing it as i cant wear it to school. Got told at pandora that they cant refund me because it was my fault because i was leaving it in the box which apparently made it peel because of “humidity”. The staff were trying to say it was my fault that it peeled. She then said that she will only refund it because “pandora has a good name and i would like to keep that good name”. Never again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible product and poor customer service

Sent my bangle and charm to Melbourne central stall for cleaning as it turned colour and oxidised. Collected the next day and looked like they did not do a good job. The sales person claimed that there is nothing they could do as the machine could not reach certain parts of the bangle and charm. I was instead told that I haven’t kept them in an airtight bag to prevent oxidisation. The whole piece of pandora looked so dull and pale even after a clean. Did not expect such bad quality for the high price. And of course super bad customer service.

Store LocationMelbourne Central