Parisi Bathware and Doorware

• Job Satisfaction
George V

George VSydney, NSW

Parisi L’Hotel PN740P - poor quality bowl surface

We got two of these, bought from HN in Nov 2020 & had it for more than six months. Marketed as easy clean ceramic glaze with rimless design. Product looks good, easy clean - it is not.

Toilet is cleaned daily. Toilet bowl surface is not smooth; Everything sticks to it and requires additional flushing to dislodge and even cleaning with brush.

At a price point of $600 per unit, I would expect something better. Not happy.

In comparison, our old V&B purchased 12 years ago for around $700 - $800 still works as it should and require once a week cleaning only.

Regards,
George V

Store LocationHN flagship Store, Auburn, NSW
Frank Ko

Frank KoSydney, NSW

Prompt response during warranty period

Soft closing worn out fast. Emailed to Customer Service and got response next working day. From there, attendance on site was arranged within one week. However the technician did not turn up within stipulated period of time, that had delayed my subsequent schedule of work.

Very disappointing!!

The 1⭐️ Reviews of Parisi toilets sound familiar. Except our seat became loose and cracked within 3 months, broke within 18 months, won’t close without skewing badly. It seems the lid doesn’t actually fit properly. The retailer emailed how to fix the issue, but it didn’t work. Very disappointing!!

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationAll Bathroom Gear Brisbane

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Contacted Parisi about faulty cartridges in bathroom taps. Parisi requested some video of the issue and then were excellent in providing replacement cartridges at no cost. Excellent service provided by the team at Parisi - especially Kerry.

Job Satisfaction
Houseowner Brisbane

Houseowner BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty but poor quality.

SCraig

SCraigSydney, NSW

Very poor quality

Wall mounted Parisi toilet installed as part of a renovation in 2018. Within the first 6 months the seat stained very quickly with marks that cannot be removed and after 18 months seat has come loose. Looks good however cheap and flimsy. Go elsewhere.

Laurie

LaurieSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Mixer Tap

After 2 1/2 the mixer tap worth $330 began leaking. Parisi wanted photos which I sent. They then said they would send out a plumber to check if installation was a problem and listed associated prices which included a service fee, price for new tapware, etc. It was obvious from the photos that the cartridge had malfunctioned and nothing to do with installation. Rather than taking a day off work and possibly encountering a big bill based on their plumber's word I opted to buy myself an alternative mixer. Expensive product but poor quality.

head

headsydney

Stand by their product

Had a chomium issue even after warranty sent photos they sent a rep changed over faulty parts , good on them. I wasn,t pushy just explained the issue and sent photos .all good .
The negatives are unfounded if you are straight forward with them.

Magnifying Mirror NE785

Mirror cracked whilst being operated as intended & designed - 1 month after 12 month warranty expired. Parisi customer service have been indifferent telling me that this model cannot be repaired and now this model is being replaced <- that's too coincidental .... I'll bet I am not the only one with a faulty product. So I am supposed to spend another $495 on a Parisi product - are they kidding !

Store LocationParisi Australia

Sonja S

Sonja SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow replacement

We bought a Elli freestanding bath , the arcrylic finish started to bubble a few weeks after installation , it took a lot of phone calls to get a response from Parisi , when we finally did we were told that the bath would be replaced . After more chasing i have been told it will be replaced in June , 4 months after notification . We will see if that happens

jezza

jezzaSydney, NSW

Parisi Ellisse toilet

I have 2 Parisi Ellisse toilets installed 7 years ago. Bought them cause they were on special and they looked impressive.
1 works fine with no problems whatsoever.
The second one has always been a problem. The soft close hinge stopped working after about 2 yrs. It gets constantly blocked like a previous reviewer's, and today a hinge broke. Of course the spare hinges have been discontinued, so now am up for a $170 replacement seat. Oh well, you win some, lose some. They are easy to clean though.
I probably wouldn't recommend them as I find the seat too narrow. I have a cheap Caroma which I find far more comfortable.

Mixer tap woes

Three years and an expensive mistake, ridiculous trying to find replacement cartridges. No one wants to know - all just interested in selling new tapware. No wonder we are drowning in uselessjunk just filling up ground.
Make sure you get a spare mixer cartridge if you buy new tapware!!!

Sydney

SydneySydney

Toilet Lid Replacement $170

Have just been told a replacement Lid for my Sorrento Parisi toilet will cost $170
I dont know how Parisi justifies this.

Haku

Hakuauckland

Envy 2 toilet Seat Hinges Replacement

Unfortunately, the company discontinues the product, if I want a replacement as the Hinges bubble up in a bad way...they told me I have to purchase the complete toilet seat which is $170 !!!! wasting my original perfectly functioning plastic toilet seat because the company is not able to supply their customers with basic spare parts?? Bad for the environment Bad for customers.

Really Avoid this company and Parisi Products !!

gillrockBrisbane

Brilliant Customer Service

Hairline cracks began appearing at the waste outlet of our vanity around 12 months ago. We lodged a warranty claim with our plumbing supplier (Lifestyle Bathrooms Mt Gravatt Qld) who spent the best part of 10 months ignoring numerous emails and phone calls; even though we had spent almost 25K with them!!). I took a punt and got in touch with Parisi directly and was amazed at their responsiveness to the issue. After just a couple of weeks and the effort of a particularly careful plumber we are now the proud owners of a new vanity. Thank-you to all on the Parisi customer service team.

RAY

RAYNSW

Ellisse Toilet - Can't Recommend

Hairline crack in pan

We are now one month without a toilet thanks to buying this appalling toilet from parisi. They blame our plumber but he said it was the worst quality he had seen. Do not buy their products!!

Ellie

EllieCroydon

Avoid Parisi - looks the part but overpriced and not durable - warranty worthless and customer servi

Hisham

Hisham

Poor customer service.

I bought laser mirror from them last year, its been installed by professional electrician, last month the mirror was about to fail due to the failure of the adhesive glue,I was lucky to notice that before the mirror fail down causing damages, when I contact the service department they sent someone to inspect said it's out of warranty because the bracket been removed!!! I said to him do you want me to keep it on the wall till it fail down and kill one of my kids!!! and it's obviously the problem in the adhesive glue, they reject the warranty accordingly and refuse to discusses the matter. It wasn't a big deal to fix the problem but it's very disappointing to deal with them.

Expensive rubbish....

Susank

Susankasked

Would anyone know if there is a cheaper replacement for Parisi ABC HIAZ soft close toilet seat? Parisi have quoted $325 + GST - ridiculous! Only three years old and hardly used.
Susan K

Metaxas

Metaxasasked

Constant problem with shower chrome handles collapsing. Any suggestions?

gillrock

Have not had this particular problem but suggest you contact Parisi directly as I found their customer service to be truly excellent

Bel

Belasked

Anyone else having problems with hairline cracking in Parisi basins? Its called crazing and happens when the glaze expands or contracts at a different rate to the porcelain. Warranty useless.

dude
dude

No problems with cracking. The system never flushes properly and the seat keeps coming loose. . I will not be installing my second Parisi toilet system and
will also replace the one that I have already installed.

Sneg

Yes, I have 2 Parisi Box semi-recessed basins and they both have a lot of hairline cracks. I got in touch with Parisi and they advised that I have to e-mail them photos of the basins. They will check if there were problems with some of the batches. I am an interior designer and I have never seen anything like this before. I will never specify their products again.