Parisi Bathware and Doorware

Parisi Bathware and Doorware

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laurie

LaurieSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Mixer Tap

After 2 1/2 the mixer tap worth $330 began leaking. Parisi wanted photos which I sent. They then said they would send out a plumber to check if installation was a problem and listed associated prices which included a service fee, price for new tapware, etc. It was obvious from the photos that the cartridge had malfunctioned and nothing to do with installation. Rather than taking a day off work and possibly encountering a big bill based on their plumber's word I opted to buy myself an alternative mixer. Expensive product but poor quality.

headsydney

Stand by their product

Had a chomium issue even after warranty sent photos they sent a rep changed over faulty parts , good on them. I wasn,t pushy just explained the issue and sent photos .all good .
The negatives are unfounded if you are straight forward with them.

Magnifying Mirror NE785

Mirror cracked whilst being operated as intended & designed - 1 month after 12 month warranty expired. Parisi customer service have been indifferent telling me that this model cannot be repaired and now this model is being replaced <- that's too coincidental .... I'll bet I am not the only one with a faulty product. So I am supposed to spend another $495 on a Parisi product - are they kidding !

Store LocationParisi Australia
Sonja S

Sonja SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow replacement

We bought a Elli freestanding bath , the arcrylic finish started to bubble a few weeks after installation , it took a lot of phone calls to get a response from Parisi , when we finally did we were told that the bath would be replaced . After more chasing i have been told it will be replaced in June , 4 months after notification . We will see if that happens

Parisi Ellisse toilet

I have 2 Parisi Ellisse toilets installed 7 years ago. Bought them cause they were on special and they looked impressive.
1 works fine with no problems whatsoever.
The second one has always been a problem. The soft close hinge stopped working after about 2 yrs. It gets constantly blocked like a previous reviewer's, and today a hinge broke. Of course the spare hinges have been discontinued, so now am up for a $170 replacement seat. Oh well, you win some, lose some. They are easy to clean though.
I probably wouldn't recommend them as I find the seat too narrow. I have a cheap Caroma which I find far more comfortable.

Mixer tap woes

Three years and an expensive mistake, ridiculous trying to find replacement cartridges. No one wants to know - all just interested in selling new tapware. No wonder we are drowning in uselessjunk just filling up ground.
Make sure you get a spare mixer cartridge if you buy new tapware!!!

Sydney

SydneySydney

Toilet Lid Replacement $170

Have just been told a replacement Lid for my Sorrento Parisi toilet will cost $170
I dont know how Parisi justifies this.

Haku

Hakuauckland

Envy 2 toilet Seat Hinges Replacement

Unfortunately, the company discontinues the product, if I want a replacement as the Hinges bubble up in a bad way...they told me I have to purchase the complete toilet seat which is $170 !!!! wasting my original perfectly functioning plastic toilet seat because the company is not able to supply their customers with basic spare parts?? Bad for the environment Bad for customers.

Really Avoid this company and Parisi Products !!

gillrockBrisbane

Brilliant Customer Service

Hairline cracks began appearing at the waste outlet of our vanity around 12 months ago. We lodged a warranty claim with our plumbing supplier (Lifestyle Bathrooms Mt Gravatt Qld) who spent the best part of 10 months ignoring numerous emails and phone calls; even though we had spent almost 25K with them!!). I took a punt and got in touch with Parisi directly and was amazed at their responsiveness to the issue. After just a couple of weeks and the effort of a particularly careful plumber we are now the proud owners of a new vanity. Thank-you to all on the Parisi customer service team.

RAY

RAYNSW

Ellisse Toilet - Can't Recommend

Hairline crack in pan

We are now one month without a toilet thanks to buying this appalling toilet from parisi. They blame our plumber but he said it was the worst quality he had seen. Do not buy their products!!

Ellie

EllieCroydon

Avoid Parisi - looks the part but overpriced and not durable - warranty worthless and customer servi

Hisham

Hisham

Poor customer service.

I bought laser mirror from them last year, its been installed by professional electrician, last month the mirror was about to fail due to the failure of the adhesive glue,I was lucky to notice that before the mirror fail down causing damages, when I contact the service department they sent someone to inspect said it's out of warranty because the bracket been removed!!! I said to him do you want me to keep it on the wall till it fail down and kill one of my kids!!! and it's obviously the problem in the adhesive glue, they reject the warranty accordingly and refuse to discusses the matter. It wasn't a big deal to fix the problem but it's very disappointing to deal with them.

Expensive rubbish....

BelSydney, NSW

Hairline cracking in 3 Parisi box basins ('crazing') - not happy

Supplied and installed by my builder, my 3 Parisi box inset basins are cracked and unsightly. They say we are out of warranty and that the problem has been caused because they were installed too tightly. So why is the smaller version of the box basin I have completely fine (installed at the same time)? Having no joy with the warranty people and I think the version of the warranty they sent me might be questionable. Suggest you avoid this brand.

Bel

Great outcome. Parisi have replaced all three basins free of charge. Although the argument was long and tough, they did the right thing in the end. Thank you Parisi.

parisi toilet and seat

i purchased 2 toilets from Harvey Norman. Installed one not game to install the other. Never flushes properly and seat consistently falls off

Parisi Toilet Seats Never Stay Straight

I've had two different Parisi toilet seats over 3 years and neither have stayed affixed to the toilet for more than a month. After a long fight they agreed to replace the first seat. Now replacement seat I have is loose as well.

If you want it to work, don't buy Parisi

Warranty is a joke

Don't buy Parisi thinking your going to get a warranty on your item. The warranty department at Parisi are the worst I have ever experienced. They don't return phone calls, don't let you know what's happening, and they drag the process on hoping your going to go away. The customer is always wrong attitude works well at Parisi. Will never buy Parisi or recommend them.

HKP

HKP

very disappointed

bought three lots of parisi hotel toilet suits - one of them had immediately some strange stains on seat which would not come off, so I bought another thinking, may be some chemical damage was done while bathroom was still being finished off. Now I have same stains again, no chemicals are used there, as I only clean with enjo cloths not needing chemicals. It looks absolutely terrible - esp for guests who assume toilet is not clean.... very frustrating!

Lena

LenaAU

Parisi Sorrento btw toilet suite

Bought and installed a Parisi Sorrento and a Roca Nexus toilet suites for two washrooms at home.

I love the Roca, as one light press of even the half flush button and a jet of water effectively removes both waste and toilet paper. Not so with the Parisi Sorrento- more than half the time I have to flush two, even three times, to get all the toilet paper removed, hence wasting water. And it's not as if I use excessive amounts of toilet paper.

Both toilet suites cost me the same at Harvey Norman ($399 on special offer), but the Parisi has turned out to be an expensive lemon. I have lost confidence in this brand.

Metaxas

Metaxasasked

Constant problem with shower chrome handles collapsing. Any suggestions?

gillrock

Have not had this particular problem but suggest you contact Parisi directly as I found their customer service to be truly excellent

Belasked

Anyone else having problems with hairline cracking in Parisi basins? Its called crazing and happens when the glaze expands or contracts at a different rate to the porcelain. Warranty useless.

dude
dude

No problems with cracking. The system never flushes properly and the seat keeps coming loose. . I will not be installing my second Parisi toilet system and
will also replace the one that I have already installed.

Sneg

Yes, I have 2 Parisi Box semi-recessed basins and they both have a lot of hairline cracks. I got in touch with Parisi and they advised that I have to e-mail them photos of the basins. They will check if there were problems with some of the batches. I am an interior designer and I have never seen anything like this before. I will never specify their products again.

Gee bax

Gee baxasked

Has anyone else had problems with faulty Parisi vanities chipping?

head

No hard to prove it's not a dropped item on the bowl

CategoryPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops