Online store, Physical store

Total scam

Bought a pair of ASICS runners. Tracking said they were delivered, but to an address in America. Currently under dispute with my bank (has been for 4 months, still not settled!). No response from company when tried to contact them. Lesson learned - if the price seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

Darren Russo

Darren RussoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off PayPal no help either

Purchased a pair of shoes from Paul's Warehouse through PayPal and received socks. Reported that to PayPal and they go in favour of the seller due to they have proof of sending a item not shoes but socks. Unreal obviously PayPal know what's going on but choose to do nothing. Not happy

Bel

Bel

Annoyed

After purchasing 2 pairs of Asics off Pauls warehouse online 5 years ago (of which I received both), I was annoyed to find that the runners I thought I have purchased are not being sent. I have a screen shot of the order number and have never received an e-mail or tracking number, however it seems all the websites have been shut down and a very dodgy looking one is there in its replacement. I have tried to contact them numerous times, all numbers are disconnected. Feeling incredibly disappointed and annoyed!! What a Scam!

Store Locationonline

Jove

JoveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Deteriorating

When the Rockdale store first opened about 3-4 years ago, there was some great gear. Ballgowns/evening wear for $50, branded wear at great prices. Some pieces were a bit shop soiled but the prices reflected this. Next year, not as good but still some decent clothes and shoes to be found. Then it got worse...and worse. This place is now depressing, almost every item is shop soiled, torn, bits missing. They call it B grade, but it’s way worse. Absolute rubbish. It’s depressing. They should sell all items for $5 and burn the rest and shut down for good. Never again. Shame. Such promise initially...

Store LocationRockdale
SJB

SJBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAMMERS - DO NOT BUY

Bought Nike runners....received pair of socks. Fraud claim currently on foot....
Paypal no help either and continue to support these fraudsters.

Annoyed

AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered ASICS.......received a pair of socks :(

Do not use this online store as it's a scam. I ordered some ASICS Gel Quickwalk..or so I thought..today my parcel turned up......it was a cheap pair of socks.

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM..no refund from PayPal

Site looked great, excellent prices....but I received a pair of socks instead of runners. As paypal have tracking they will not reimburse. Am fighting again to get my money back.

honestjands

honestjandssydney

Scam Site, no Paypal refund!

Paypal have decided against me despite this being a scam website and no order recieved. I am fighting it and can't believe that I'm not insured against this fake activity despite the website being closed down and all the bad reviews for it.
Shame on you Paypal.

Store LocationPaul'sWarehouse.com.au

Well disguised scam

I wish I’d seen these reviews earlier. Usually I can spot a site that looks a bit dodgy but this website looked so authentic so I spent over $300 on Christmas gifts which never arrived. Will try and get a refund through the bank but not feeling hopeful.

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

Paul's Warehouse online does not exist

SCAM DO NOT PURCHASE!!! Beware the website is definitely a scam. I ordered two pairs of ASCIS worth $152 and instead receive a pair of horrible socks worth $2. Why are they allowed to do this?

Got scammed

Got scammedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEWARE!!! SCAM!!!

BEWARE!!! This website is a scam from China. Ordered Nike Airforce one. Paid via visa and account came up as a female random name. Called Paul Warehouse in Sydney and advised that they don’t have an online store and confirmed that it is a scam. Contacted the bank and was refunded. However received a pair of socks from China with tracking number provided after 3 weeks!

Danielle C.

Danielle C.

SCAM! do not purchase from

Purchased shoes 3 weeks ago, was sent tracking number with US address. What a huge waste of $300. They do not respond to any contact. PayPal wasn't available at the time, so I used credit card, will be unlikely to recoup money :/

Maisy

MaisyVictoria

Scam website do not order

ordered converse shoes and paid for them online was sent very dodgy looking order confirmation and then a shipping receipt with tracking number. Tracking number was for an address in USA. Website is now down.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

SCAM SCAM!!!

Ordered from Paul's Warehouse USA Outlet website on the 15/10 and received an email confirming my order with a tracking no. Emailed seller to confirm order and tracking as the email seemed shady. NO REPLY!
After several emails, I received no response.
Can't believe I fell for this!!! Lucky I paid with PayPal so will hopefully get my money back through Buyer Protection. Their website has also been shut down.
UPDATE: 31/10 BEWARE - their website is STILL OPERATING under this name nowhttps://www.vision-direct.com.au/
LET'S PROTECT OUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE - REPORT THESE GUYS TO SCAM WATCH!!!!
UPDATE : 11/11/20 - My socks arrived today

Store LocationONLINE

Scumbags....

Ugh...scammed. First time for me and I feel dirty, and ashamed.
It's scary how legitimate the website seemed.
On the positive side, NAB were really cool at processing my complaint.
Now to break the news to heartbroken teen.....
Halfwits - I hope justice is served

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Just confirming what everyone else has already posted. this is 100% a scam and there is no way to contact this company, im having trouble getting a refund from my bank too. I received a fake tracking number, the email address seems fake too.
Stay away at all costs. Not worth the risk.

Fouad

FouadSydney Surrounds, NSW

It is a scam

It is a scam, you will never receive your order and everything is fake, they use a pets company. All fake fake fake , very dishonest and they just using the name to scam people.

Scam Alert

I placed an order on September 25, I had not received a confirmation of my order or any updates of my order. I looked at my bank statement and it states the payment deducted was from KnifeCentre not Paul’s Warehouse. I have tried multiple times to contact them online and the form will not submit. I have also tried to call the Adelaide number, which states it’s not connected. I am now trying to get a refund from my bank. I’m glad I didn’t spend as much as I was initially going to spend. Absolute Scam, waste of money.

Avoid at all costs

Ordered 3 pairs of shoes thinking I was ordering from an Australian website. It was only when my credit card statement came through I saw I had been charged an overseas transaction fee on top of my $290 already spent. So then I looked up my tracking number and found that my package had been delivered to an address in USA! I have made several attempts to contact but no response. What a waste of money, I wish I had read reviews before I purchased, never again.

Store Locationon line

JBZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM ALERT!!

Ordered & paid over $100 Aud from online store, no follow up confirmed & unable to contact as option is unavailable on website. Absolute SCAM have no idea how this has not been shut down.