4.5

459 reviews · Statistics

88% · 40354 · 12%
Return Claim MadeYes (38) · No (324)
See the Best Pet Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris
Chris

Amazing! Highly recommend this brand

Love this! So comfortable and looks amazing!! So much better than other similar brands. Show details ·  1
Jodie O.
Jodie O.

The best yet

I recently purchased the starry clouds harness for my kelpie boy. After trying other options I thought I’d try one more and pawezy did not dissappoint! It’s fits perfectly on his narrow chest, snug as a a bug
It’s secure, strong and feels safe & reliable.
Thanks heaps pawezy team Show details ·  1
Adi
Adi

Perfect harness

The harness is easy to put on, fits perfect and looks great. Very happy with it! Show details ·  1
Juliana
JulianaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the harness ❤️

Really great quality and easy to use harness. Very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Marianne Moreau
Marianne MoreauNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Faded and rusted very quickly

The Pawezy collar and harness is very good, if your dog doesn't swim at the beach. My dog swims at the dog beach about once per fortnight. I purchased my collar in August 2023 and did not go to the beach until the weather warmed up. My Pawezy collar has faded incredibly, and the metal rings have rusted badly.
Mona
MonaNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

An amazing piece of fashion!

Our princess loves her harness! It is amazing! It fits her perfectly and is 100% safe! Show details ·  1
Shez
Shez

A gift from Australia

Fits wonderfully , easy fit, stylish. Murphy loves it. Thank you from the UK X Show details ·  1
JoJo
JoJoVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and customer service is above and beyond

Ordered a harness for my long term dog Sophie and then ordered another for my newly adopted family member Samson.

Unfortunately I ordered the worng size for my chunky friends so jumped onto their support team and received prompt response to assit with my issue of exchanging sizes.

Although I'm yet to be able to use the harness as im awaiting the correct size im able to use the lead & collar and super happy with the quality and my doggos looks super spunky!

Highly recommend Pawezy for all your furry friends needs! Show details ·  1

eve55
eve55SYDNEY
  Fair Incentive

Perfect fit harness and comfortable for my beagle

I have tried other harnesses and nothing compare to the Pawezy harness.
I would recommend to any one to go to perfect fit harness which your dog would like it. Show details ·  1
Maddi
MaddiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people to deal with

Love are new harness and great company to deal with. The quality is perfect and will definitely be purchasing more Show details ·  1
Happy
Happy

Return

I ordered wrong size and they made it so easy to return and be sent the larger size. Im super happy with the product and the customer service. Love it . Show details ·  1
Karen VO
Karen VO

Fits PERFECTLY and looks GREAT !

Ordered the XS for my 14lb BichiPoo and it arrived quickly and looked just like the photos. I also ordered the personalized name badge and am so glad I did; they finish it off wonderfully Show details ·  1
FJC
FJC5 posts

Great product. Exceptional customer service

The lead, harness and collar are all high quality. So easy to pop the harness on and the padded handle on the lead is great for owner comfort. The design options are great too!
We did have a problem with our original lead but the customer service was absolutely exceptional. Fast, caring and responsive.
Thank you! Show 8 replies
Lara Lorge
Lara Lorge

Amazing service and great products!!!

We have a gorgeous harness, leash and collar from pawzey - absolutely fabulous quality and my gigantic labradoodle no longer pulls me off my feet. The service was outstanding - parcel was delayed in postal system and pawezy chased it down for us and followed up. Really much appreciated! Show details ·  1
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

New Fave Harness!

We love our PAWEZY harnesses! They are easy to slip on and go. It’s our go to harness now. Also love the customization that’s available! Show details ·  1

Kay

I ordered a 3 set collar, harness and lead in XS from Pawezy, received my order and the collar was sent in a S, too big for my toy poodle even on the tightest setting, sent them an email asking how to return the collar for the correct size, I was informed they will except the return BUT I would be charged $10 delivery on the correct item and a $5 restocking fee if they think the returned item is damaged in any way, SAY WHAT! Their error not mine, they were not going to resend the correct item until they receive the incorrect item back and then I would be invoiced for extra costs before they resend. AGAIN SAY WHAT!

Pawezy   DM

Hi Kay, the small size for the collar is bundled with the XS Easy Fit Fullset as we think that size is best suited for it. You can view the size guide for the Fullset on our website. We're so sorry for any distress caused!

Pawezy   DM

Hi Kay, if you visit the product page for the Easy Fit Fullset Bundle and view the Size guide, you can see that the XS collar is the suggested size for the small bundle. You can view it here: external link .

wilma T.
wilma T.

My 6 mth old bit the locking part of harness after only wearing it once is it easy to replace clip

Dia
Dia

Why are there no negative comments on any of social media profiles.
I have left non favourable comments and they all have been deleted and now I have been blocked

Leanne Brasher
Leanne Brasher

I noticed the same thing. I also posted a non favourable comment which was deleted.
I also sent 4 emails, a message through messenger and tried calling twice. I was ignored every time. Their customer service is disgraceful.

julieregan
julieregan

I had a positive experience with my purchase.

Jaimee S.