4.5

87% · 43462 · 12%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Ashlee
AshleePerth, WA

Great harness, would recommend!!

Great harness for my little pup! Good quality and is so easy to clip on and clip off. I love the option to add their name onto the side aswell. Pup seems so much more comfortable and happier going for his walks as it doesn’t dig in/ isn’t tight around his neck at all. Customer service was also amazing and received in the mail really quickly! Show details
J Day
J Day

Maret
MaretSydney, NSW

Great product and costumer support

Love the harness. Easy to put on and take off. Good quality. Vibrant colours make it easy to spot my girl in the park. The avocados are so fun. The name tag is a great bonus too.
With my second order, AU Post lost my delivery and Pawezy replaced my order while dealing with the AU Post. Happy and will order again. Show details ·  1
Moira
MoiraHobart, TAS2 posts

Super easy Harness

I got 2 pawezy harnesses which are super easy to put on and off, and really made the walk easier with a Labrador who tends to pull. It made the walk safer and easier and more comfy for us both. The harnesses are in a great colour and reflective for safety. You can get personalised labels but I opted not to as I walk multiple different dogs. I love these harnesses so easy and light, plus well made. Thank you Show details ·  2
Maria
Maria2 posts

Amazing products

A really study lightweight and easy to use harness. Love the personalisation patches, colour range. My pup is much happier with this harness than her previous one. She used to run away from me when I used to pick up the old harness. I’m very happy Show details ·  1
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

Happy Pawezy Ambassapaws!

Koda and Loui are loving their new Pawezy harnesses, and here's why:

1 They turn heads in their bright colours when stepping out on their walks
2 Without collars, they are not lunging ahead and choking
3 The harness takes the strain off their necks which is important for neck and spinal stability
4 So easy to slip on and off Show details ·  1

Coco
Coco

My Daschund likes this product

You product is truly amazing.
Ease of use, comfort for my dog and excellent control.I would recommend this product so easy to put on and off. Show details ·  1
Scorpio
ScorpioNew South Wales23 posts

Disappointed

These are a great idea, well made and look good. Unfortunately, I found it impossible to open the buckle. When I contacted the company, they said they were concerned and wanted satisfied customers; however, they didn’t offer to exchange or refund.
I have had harnesses from other companies and haven’t had a problem with opening them, maybe this was a faulty one?
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The no pull harness is absolutely amazing and our pooch walks so much better with it on Show reply
Georgia K.
Georgia K.Darwin, NT

AMAZING

It’s so easy to walk my dog with. The quality is just so good and I’m loving that I can personalise the harness too. Show details ·  1
Jennifer
JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Pawezy Harnesses are THE best!

These are the best harnesses! Over the last 4 years I've bought well over a dozen harnesses for my dogs, none seem to fit the bill and do what they say, but getting the Pawezy has changed all that, I wish I had bought thos brand sooner and saved money as well as the comfort and safety of my dogs.
Well done Pawezy, you have a customer for life! Show details ·  1
jperna18
jperna18Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

A very good quality harness

The harness is very good quality and the fit is perfect for my Labrador. I found the fit guides to be a little confusing and I did think for over $70 for a collar, harness and lead is a little much even on special Show details ·  1
Daisy Duke
Daisy DukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, secure and comfortable

My little girl, Daisy Duke, loves her new, very fashionable harness and lead. It’s so simple, secure and seems very comfortable for her. Show details ·  1
Tilly
TillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mimmi
Mimmi2 posts

Absolutely pawesome harness! Well done Pawezy!

Best ever harness, hands down! Love the fit, the ease of putting it on and taking it off. The quality is absolutely excellent! No slipping out dogs, no dangly bits and a thousand buckles to figure out.
But the best part is the interchangeable NAME TAGS!! Show details ·  1

Kay

I ordered a 3 set collar, harness and lead in XS from Pawezy, received my order and the collar was sent in a S, too big for my toy poodle even on the tightest setting, sent them an email asking how to return the collar for the correct size, I was informed they will except the return BUT I would be charged $10 delivery on the correct item and a $5 restocking fee if they think the returned item is damaged in any way, SAY WHAT! Their error not mine, they were not going to resend the correct item until they receive the incorrect item back and then I would be invoiced for extra costs before they resend. AGAIN SAY WHAT!

Pawezy   DM

Hi Kay, the small size for the collar is bundled with the XS Easy Fit Fullset as we think that size is best suited for it. You can view the size guide for the Fullset on our website. We're so sorry for any distress caused!

Pawezy   DM

Hi Kay, if you visit the product page for the Easy Fit Fullset Bundle and view the Size guide, you can see that the XS collar is the suggested size for the small bundle. You can view it here: external link .

wilma T.
wilma T.

My 6 mth old bit the locking part of harness after only wearing it once is it easy to replace clip

Dia
Dia

Why are there no negative comments on any of social media profiles.
I have left non favourable comments and they all have been deleted and now I have been blocked

Leanne Brasher
Leanne Brasher

I noticed the same thing. I also posted a non favourable comment which was deleted.
I also sent 4 emails, a message through messenger and tried calling twice. I was ignored every time. Their customer service is disgraceful.

julieregan
julieregan

I had a positive experience with my purchase.

Jaimee S.