4.1

Compassion

Thank you to vet Peter for his compassion and understanding. Peter helped Molly have a very peaceful passing and showed humility and a natural understanding during a very traumatic time.

Louise V.

Louise V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service

Dr. Peter was very caring and professional and ensured our beloved cat Millie of 18 years passed over rainbow bridge with no stress in her own surroundings and at home peacefully.

Jo W

Jo WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great locum service for pets at home

Our Rhodesian Ridgeback needed a home visit to check on her recent leg amputation. Dr Shadi was wonderful with her. He was very kind and patient and gained her trust to allow him to remove her bandages. Skilled vet and really nice guy, exactly what she needed.
Highly recommend this service and will use again.

Dog lovers

Dog loversSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Dr Beshoy

We had an 11 year old Australian bulldog that weighed 50kg, our big fur baby
was sitting with us watching TV then suddenly several seizures.
He did not know where he was, who we were or his name.
Being so heavy we were unable to get him to a vet, and of course all this happened half hour after our vet closed .
Rang Pawssum, they sent us Dr Beshoy, who was the most caring, compassionate and kind sole.
My husband and I were very distraught, Dr Beshoy treated us and our beloved fur baby with compassion, he truely cared and our fur baby was put to rest peacefully in his own home with dignity, not on a cold vets table, for this we will be for ever thankful to Dr Beshoy
Thank you Dr Beshoy for letting him rest peacefully .

TJT

TJTSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

The team assisted with everything from start to finish, keeping me updated with every step and once the vet was on his way they kept me updated right till he got here. Dr Bishoy was absolutely pleasant when he was here, so simple and quick and made and unsure new let owner very comfortable with puppies growth so far. I highly recommend using this service as they are definitely worth it. So convenient. At home vaccines, micro Chipping and health check. Made my life so stress free.

SDR

SDR

Great. Excellent home vet consult. Dr Duncan was caring and knowledgeable, very helpful! Gave my dog a new arthritis medication - she has only been taking it a few days but seems to have improved significantly. We are feeling happy.

Georgia

GeorgiaSydney, NSW

Dr Beshoy!

We had the lovely Dr Beshoy come out to us and help our beautiful dog Jonah cross the rainbow bridge, he was so lovely and gentle and kind. We thank you Dr Beshoy for helping us ease our dogs pain.

Trisha

TrishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dr Chad from Pawssum who assisted in the passing of our dear dog Max was amazing. I could not have wished for a kinder caring professional vet.
My husband was so distraught we were so grateful to him when he offered to place our much loved fur baby in his resting place prepared in our back yard.

Skye

Skye Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dr Bahaa

We had Dr Bahaa come out to euthanise my girl today. Worst experience of my life. Instead of injecting my baby girl in her vein into her leg, he decided he would inject it anywhere into her causing my dog to spend her last moments screaming in pain. Poor excuse for a vet! Do not allow this vet near your animal!!!

Streamlined Vet Visit

I booked with Pawssum Mobile Vets, to have my timid dog attend to as he does not like strangers.
However he did take a shine to Dr Gary and allowed him self to be petted.
The process was so easy and simple. Dr Gary turned up exactly on time. Checked Ziggy over and gave me advice and all his injections.
So simple. Thank you Pawssum I will definitely use in the future.

GiGi

Beverley Doyle

Beverley DoyleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

The customer service provided was amazing with follow up phone calls to make sure everything was ok. Dr Lauren was brilliant in helping to resolve a really persistent ear infection I am so grateful for the care she provided. I have never used a mobile vet before but this will be my family vet from now on.

I'll never use Pawssum's vets again....

I paid the Vet cash for my dogs medications & advised the office. They deducted the money out of my account for the medication, after several phone calls & weeks later, I still haven't been reimbursed. I've put a complaint to the Ombudsmen....

Guy d.Pawssum

Thanks for your feedback, please send us an email to support@pawssum.com, where we can look into your case, appreciate your cooperation.

Rusha S.

Rusha S.Sydney, NSW

Overall shows concern and prompt

The phone service was excellent, also they keep you posted till the time they can connect you with a doctor.

n d.

n d.

life saver

i had a really unwell dog and could not get into any local vet for another 7 days and could not afford to take my elderly dog to emergency. Called Pawssum who were beyond helpful and organised an appointment in 15 minutes. Dr Pete conducted a tele health phone call and organise urgent medication with our local pharmacy. Pawssum have always been who i turn to an emergency and trust them completely. Thank you again Pawssum team.

Seda

SedaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting service!!!

We have made a booking on the 5th of jan today is the 9th of jan and we have not had a vet attend our home i received a message every 2 hours to say they were still waiting on a vet.
Aboslutely Ridiculous!!!
Shocking service

A.w

A.wWestern Australia

Worse experience ever. Don't waste your time.

Don't do it stay away from them EVERY bad review is correct. Incompetent, rude, slow and downright useless. Screwed us around for 24 hours, kept changing the amounts of deposit before the appointment, no one with any authority to speak to. All foreign. DON'T even waste your time. And then they had the audacity to cancel the appointment because THEY couldn't get their act together.

Shona

Shona Sydney, NSW

Efficient and attentive service, brilliant!

Very efficient service! Contacted immediately after online request and they even texted a week later to check in on my cat. The vet they sent was also knowledgeable and happy to answer my questions. I’ll definitely use Pawssum again!

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My princess cat Jai jai laid to rest. 18 yeard old

Thank you for today.  The  vet was amazing. Appreciate all you did. He was so understanding and sympatetic during a very difficult time. Janine "

Dorothy

DorothySydney Surrounds, NSW

Once again a very good outcome .

My cats are rescues and very skittish and are terrified of their baskets , but I rang Pawsumms and once again on a Satuday afternoon Dr. Rose gave up her daughters soccer game to tend to my cat who was very ill. She has made a full recovery , and while being tended to her sister cat sat and watched. Not frightened as she would be at the vets surgery. Dr Rose is a wonderful vet.

This is the best service
The vet was on time and was fantastic with my cat
Its only been a day and my cat is doing so well and responded to treatment
I will 100% use this service again