4.3

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.4

Daina
Daina

Amazing service, great vet!!

Dr O’Sullivan has been so helpful during multiple bookings. It is so helpful and less stressful to have a vet come to the home as my dog has vet anxiety. Dr O’Sullivan is very thorough and wants to make sure the correct treatment is provided. I have been super impressed with the level of detail and care Dr O’Sullivan provides, she is amazing! This service is so easy to use - online booking and they contact right away. Couldn’t fault it. Show details ·  1
bellajayne
bellajayne

Excellent service

My little one had a very sore leg and Dr Anthony was so gentle and immediately put us both at ease. So much more relaxing for her than having to go to the vets!! Show reply
amanda m.
amanda m.Sydney, NSW

Pawssum   DM

We're truly sorry that we couldn't find a vet for you. Our team is currently experiencing high demand, and the times you requested were already taken. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

JeannieSydney, NSW6 posts

Don't remove the useless management name [Name Removed]

Mich l
Mich l2 posts

Exceptional and follow up

Fabulous vet experience with my new rescue AmStaff . Happy fur family Show details ·  1
Kylie
Kylie

A fantastic service. Our gorgeous cat Dex had a very sore leg and just wanted to stay on the couch and the wonderful vet Grace came and treated him at home. We called in the morning at 8 and they were there by 10 that same morning. Highly recommend Pawsumm. Show reply
Fab
FabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Overall, a great experience

Our first home vet visit and overall a great experience. Show details ·  1
Vanessa J
Vanessa JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pam M
Pam MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reggie's home visit from pawsum

Your service and vet who treated Reggie are excellent. Reggie was not very well behaved, but Dr Edwards was so patient and kind Show reply
Rochelle
RochelleSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent Customer Care

From the first contact the customer service was efficient, prompt and accurate. The constant updates and even a follow up text a few weeks later on my dog's progress were amazing. So good i worried it was a scam Im embarassed to admit. The vet turned up after 8 pm, also efficient and had all meds with him making it a hassle free pleasurable experience. Great service Pawssum...thank you Show reply
Jlh
JlhSydney, NSW5 posts

PAWSSUM definitely NOT awesome

My cat was in crisis. Operator in the Philippines gave the vet the wrong address. My bill grew before my eyes. A full week later NO INVOICE, NO VET REPORT. Vet told me if Contact Calls were not offshored, the owners wouldn't make 'any' money! LOL Show details
Pawssum   DM

We apologize for the miscommunication and the difficulties you experienced. Your feedback is important to us

Brendan
Brendan

Extremely well handled by both the Contact centre team and the vet visiting

Extremely great service from the Team, including the contact centre.

Dr Beshoy was extremely caring, he arrived earlier than expected and waited for the other members of the family to arrive. From the start of the procedure to the finish, every step was taken with our pet's and the family's best interests in mind. He was especially caring, especially when handling our pet after he had passed. I want to say thank you, as I was extremely concerned about how he would feel throughout the whole process.

All the staff have been more than caring, understanding and responsive. They have gone above and beyond considering i have been distraught and borderline unintelligible on the phone, and over emails. Show details ·  1

Allison M.
Allison M.Perth, WA

Pawssum   DM

Hi Alison We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Our vets can become very busy and often handle last-minute emergencies. We're sorry for the miscommunication and the delay in securing an appointment for your cat.

MissV37
MissV37AU27 posts

Rhea S.
Rhea S.South Australia

Caring for out pet

The Pawssum team were very efficient, but very comforting in providing their services. Dr Andrew is a very gentle and caring vet and we are grateful that he was very respectful and thoughtful of our family dog Show details ·  1