• Job Satisfaction

Two successful recoveries!

Payam did a great job at recovering two drives recently, one of which was a full recovery and the other a partial (but contained everything I needed). Their communication was great and kept me informed every step of the way. I hope I never have the need to recover anything again, but if I do I'll definitely be coming back to Payam.

Job Satisfaction

I highly recommend PAYAM Data recovery!!

ABJV

ABJVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When all else fails..............!!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Payam Data Recovery compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Efficient and friendly service

I recently had a failure of my hard drive containing about two year's data from my business. Thanks to Payam Data Recovery the data was recovered quickly and completely to minimise the disruption. I can only say that I would recommend Payam to anyone with a similar problem because of the efficient and friendly service they provided.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic, professional and efficient service!!!!

Good Service

I Took my hdd here and they were good solid in communication very professional and at the end they manage to help.

Give me updated every step the way.

Thank you for your professionalism.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Michele, Thanks for the nice feedback. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Extremely helpful, nothing was too hard!

Contacted the team about recovery of data from a failed RAID Array, extremely helpful over the phone.
Organised Airfreight to have the drives shipped from interstate, they were straight onto the recovery. Let me know every step on what was happening and where the recovery process was up to. We purchased two drives for the recovered data to be sent back which had to be done in a few hours as we had organised pickup and next flight return of the data. Extremely helpful, nothing was too hard even with our specific freight & time constraints. Cannot recommend the team and service highly enough.

Job Satisfaction

I was so happy with their work

This company retrieved my data from a mechanical malfunction of some sort from my hard drive. The harddrive could not be accessed using any computer yet Payam managed to get it all off & onto an external harddrive for me. Using the priority service was extremely prompt & the service was friendly & communicative & I was more than happy to pay the fee based on the amount of work it saved me from having to try & re input etc. Hopefully I do not need their services again but if I do have data recovery issues ever I would deal with them I was happy with their work

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for appreciating our work, Suzanne. I'm glad we got your data back. Please do not forget to regularly back up your file and make sure the back up is working.

Beyond Expectations

Payam managed to recover my newborn baby’s photos after a system failure shut my phone down. I am beyond appreciative of their hard work and extremely happy with the service.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for the 5-star review, Nelly. Please do not forget to back up your files to avoid this kind of situation in the future.

Professional service

Professional service and they recovered my data efficiently. I will now always backup every week. My wife recommended Payam because she also had good things to say about them. I would definitely use them again - but I hope I will not have to"

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for appreciating our work, Maarten. I'm glad we got your data back.

Fast and professional

Couldn't have asked for a better service, my hard drive couldn't be read by the computer technician, he then recommended Payam. I posted in the hard drive and received a phone call to confirm they had received it, then after only a few hours I received the call to say they could recover the data and gave me a free quote, I opted for the economy service, due to moving house, and was over the moon to hear after a few days that it was successful, they then arranged for the external hard drive and my old hard drive to sent back to me by courier. I would highly recommend Payam to anyone the service was fast, professional and I was keep up to date on progress throughout. Thanks for everything.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We always work with all of our data recovery jobs the soonest time possible. We do not wait for deadlines. Thank you for trusting us, Mandy.

I'm so happy with the recovery!

I was devastated when my local computer shop told me they could not recover the contents of my External HDD. They could ghost it, but could't get the files to open. The young fellow in the shop, after much research myself, gave me PAYAM's web address and I contacted them in their Sydney office. (mush cheaper than everyone else I contacted) They got all of my files back except 1. How good is that....... Would definately recommend them to any one with Drive problems!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for the 5-star review, Karen. I'm happy we got your data back.

good, honest Australian company

I cannot rate the service provided by Payam Data Recovery highly enough! I have done a few big things in my life, such as getting married and building a house where you would reasonably expect to receive great service, but this exceeded even those!!! Payam are very transparent and upfront about the service they provide and so you can rest assured that they will do everything to get your data back. The emails I received along the way were both regular - so I never had to wonder what was going on - and they addressed every question before I had even thought of it. The shipping and payment process is simple and hassle free. This is a good, honest Australian company and the best at what they do. Thank you Payam for recovering my memories!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, Jayne. This means so much to us. I'm also glad that we got your data back. Please do not forget to regularly back up your files and make sure the back up is working.

genuinely wanting to help

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We always make sure to provide a cheap yet effective data recovery service to all of our clients. Thank you for the 5-star review, Marlon.

Friendly , professional and knowledgeable

The PAYAM Data recovery men are my IT hero's! l was given a quote within 24hours and they even took the time to explain to me all my options. After being turned down by 3 other people Paolo Bileci saved the day and did so at a very affordable price! It just goes to show that not only are these men friendly and professional they are incredibly knowledgeable. Don't waste your time/effort/money on anyone else PAYAM really are the best in the business!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for appreciating the service we provided to you, Janine. I'm glad we provided a pleasant experience.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

the most helpful and best value for money

After being quoted by a competitor almost double the price I decided to give these guys a go. Not only was I blown away by the helpful advice shown by the staff I was also relieved to hear that it was going to cost a fraction of the price original stated. These guys are the real deal! Unfortunately in this type of business there are many sharks that are eager to take advantage of people in a compromising position. I implore people to please shop around before rushing into anything and these guys for myself were by far the most helpful and best value for money. I highly recommend these people to anyone who has found themselves in the terribly difficult situation of losing valuable data.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for appreciating our work, James. We always make sure to offer our clients the best result of the recovery in the most affordable price possible.

professional and courteous

Payam recovered almost all my data from an external hard drive - after I had two hard drive crashes in one week. They tried hard but couldn't do the same for a friend so I know how hard they work to make this happen. In both cases, they were excellent to work with, professional and courteous - how all business should be conducted.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We always make sure to try whatever we can do to give you the best result for the recovery. I'm glad we got your data back, Gaynor. Thank you for choosing Payam Data Recovery.

Great Job, easy to deal with

I lost very sentimental photos due to a corrupt card. I was quoted $800.00 to recover them by the other data recovery company. Payam did it for 1/4 the price, I couldn't believe it. They were easy to deal with, kept in constant contact so I knew exactly what was going on, and got the disk to me very quickly. Yay, I thought I might never get those photos back, I'm overjoyed. Thanks guys. If I need help with business data recovery I know where I will be going.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for choosing Payam Data Recovery, Diane. We always make sure to give the cheapest price that will yield great result for the recovery. I'm glad we got your data back.

I was very impressed!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, Kim. I'm happy we got your data back.

Really great service and brilliant communication

Hard drive back up failed all family videos and photos could of been lost without the expertise of the Payam team in recovering the information. Through the whole process ongoing feed back on the progress followed by support after the data was recovered and backed up to two 1TB hard drives could not of been more pleased. Highly recommended so professional in every approach.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for recommending our service, Gray. I appreciate the 5-star review.

olivia

oliviaasked

my phone was stuck in apple logo, then updated the software however when finished it turned out the factory reset. whether i can get the photo back. no backup as had some issue and not resolved previously. thanks

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Oh no! I'm sorry this has happened. I wish we could help, but if the factory reset has happened we do not have any way to get the old files/data back. We are not aware of any way to do this once the reset has occured due to Apple Encryption on the memory chip/operating system level encryption. It was possible on very old mobile phones, but not iPhones or any phone made in the last 3-4 years, they secure erase/wipe/make it impossible to get the old data back. I'm sorry for the bad news. I suggest to contact Apple so they can see if you may have an incomplete, hidden, or partial icloud backup you do not know about or cannot see, or help to suggest if you have a backup on your computer locally or icloud.com - just to help you check. That's the only chance/hope for now.

Nikita Devereux

Nikita Devereuxasked

Hi Im currently locked out of my iPhone. Ive now fully disabled it because I kept guessing the code.
Ive never backed the phone up before on iTunes and I dont have iCloud .. could you help me?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Nikita, I'm so sorry this happened to you, I'm sorry but due to security measures on iPhones, we have no way to unlock/remove the disable lock on any new model iPhones - we used to be able to do it on the older iPhones (e.g iPhone 4) but nothing newer. This is the only company we know who can do it, but they only do this for police/law enforcement agencies. We use their tools but no private company can use this part of their tools.
See: https://www.cellebrite.com/en/cas-sales-inquiry/

Jo K.

Jo K.asked

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives