• Job Satisfaction

Great Job, easy to deal with

I lost very sentimental photos due to a corrupt card. I was quoted $800.00 to recover them by the other data recovery company. Payam did it for 1/4 the price, I couldn't believe it. They were easy to deal with, kept in constant contact so I knew exactly what was going on, and got the disk to me very quickly. Yay, I thought I might never get those photos back, I'm overjoyed. Thanks guys. If I need help with business data recovery I know where I will be going.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for choosing Payam Data Recovery, Diane. We always make sure to give the cheapest price that will yield great result for the recovery. I'm glad we got your data back.

I was very impressed!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, Kim. I'm happy we got your data back.

Really great service and brilliant communication

Hard drive back up failed all family videos and photos could of been lost without the expertise of the Payam team in recovering the information. Through the whole process ongoing feed back on the progress followed by support after the data was recovered and backed up to two 1TB hard drives could not of been more pleased. Highly recommended so professional in every approach.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for recommending our service, Gray. I appreciate the 5-star review.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Payam Data Recovery compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Nick T.

Nick T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and Excellent customer support!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm lucky to have chosen employees that share the same passion as me. Thank you for the 5-star review, Nick. It's our pleasure to have assisted you.

Bazza

BazzaMid North Coast, NSW

Old skool manners underpin this reputable business

Payam delivered in spades what is so elusive in today's age, INTEGRITY
His professionalism and outstanding commitment to deliver sets his company apart from any other in his field.
I have no hesitation in recommending Payam Data Recovery to anyone who needs their valuable memories recovered

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you, Bazza. I guess that's one of the secrets of lasting more than 2 decades now. I'm glad we got your data back.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My external hard drive packed it in with all my photo's especially ones with passed away parent which are priceless. Payam have done a excellent job on recovering them important photo's but got every photo off it can't thank them enough for a job well done highly recommended

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I would not imagine losing my priceless photos, too. Thank you for appreciating our work, James. Please do not forget to back up your files.

Great Service

Payam service is definitely customer friendly, efficient and fast. They kept me in the loop as to how the recovery process was going, and managed to sucessfully recover all my external drive data, which had high damage. I received it a week later by rural post in NZ. Although I did have many of the files also backed in another drive, I was so grateful and thrilled to get the other precious files back.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for choosing Payam Data Recovery, Lorraine. It's great to know we got your data back.

Gum

GumPerth, WA

Excellent response

I received my external hard drive with the recovered folders, files etc. from my computer hard drive, but could not find where they were as there seemed to be a lot missing. Contacted Payam who told me were to look and how to extract. All files recovered and concise, precise, advice freely given. Very pleased and happy to recommend based on my experience.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you for appreciating our service, Gum. It is an honor to assist you with your data recovery needs.

Jonathan

Jonathan

Very good

Payam data recovery recovered my data extremely fast from my hard drive. It was recovered faster than I had anticipated. The customer service was good and they were extremely nice. The price however was a tad bit expensive but that being said they did recover most of the data I had and I am forever grateful for it

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for your feedback, Jonathan. I am also grateful to you for trusting us.

Sarah

SarahVictoria

Amazing Customer Service

Payam provided second to none customer service and successfully recovered my data to a hard drive with the highest level of damage. They were very accommodating in what was a very stressful time. After researching the market and contacting various data retrieval companies around Australia, Payam were by far the best and provided the greatest customer service. I would high recommend Payam and their service/s Australia wide.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We know how unpleasant it is to be in the situation you once were, Sarah. The best that we can do is to provide you with a service you deserve.

Thank you for the 5-star review. It is our pleasure to assist you with your data recovery needs.

awesome job!!!!!!! highly recommended....

the perfect data recovery team... they had success where no one else did! thank you sooo much!!! you pay for what you get. even Apple couldn't even recover what they did... such an awesome team of people!!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

You are welcome, Merlyn. Thank you for the 5-star review.

Perfect Service

My hard drive had my whole life on it, countless photo memories that I would have never gotten back. Somehow (I think through an improper power conversion) the hard drive quit working. I had read a lot of great reviews about Payam, so decided to send my hard drive in. Although it was very pricey, and it takes a few weeks to get to you (not a problem though). Almost all my information was recovered (and my hard drive had some of the worst possible damage) so I'm so grateful for Payam. They also kept me appraised every step of the way in the process of copying my hard drive!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hello Alexis. I may have just responded to this but please know we appreciate the time you took just to write your experience with us. Thank you for the 5-star review.

Knight

KnightSydney, NSW

Some feedback after dealings with Payam

naomie.hatherley

naomie.hatherleyBroome, Western Australia

Efficient professional and streamlined service

Mazmat

MazmatWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service. Easy to deal with.

My local computer store recommended Payam when my external hard drive failed. The whole online process was easy and Payam kept in touch with me throughout. I had irreplaceable photos dating back to the early 1900's on my hard drive which Payam recovered for me and I am very grateful.

Dilek N

Dilek NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks Dilek for leaving us 5 stars, I'm delighted to hear you were so happy.

Ben Stevens

Ben StevensSydney, NSW

the best customer service I have ever had

When my RAID array failed I was recommended to go straight to Payam. I must say that I experienced some of the best customer service I have ever had. I was most impressed by their flexibility to help me out. Also they did all they could to recover my data, of which 100% was recovered. I wish I knew more people with broken hard drives to recommend to him but in the event it does happen, I will ensure they contact Payam. Bravo.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

WOW! "the best customer service I have ever had" is a dream come true for me as a business owner, and nobody has said 'Bravo' to me for years, I love it! You made my day. Thank you for your kind words.

CBM

CBMNorthern Region, NSW

Disappointing Service

Hard Drive Recovery

I have not found an Internet Company with so much integrity. Excellent communication, standard of service and truth. Well done Payam. Keep it up. Highly recommended. Very very fast delivery

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi John, I'm glad to hear it! We have been trying to speed up our workflow during covid-19, glad you noticed.

Chris

ChrisCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Recovery after hard drive manufacturer essentially gave up

Accessing the disk responded with “Error”. I opened a ticket with the disk manufacturer’s tech support, and was told to run a utility that “could take up to 3 hours”. It was still running 20 hours later! I rang Payam, and spoke to Keith. He’s on the technical staff, and exuded a calm, confident, professionalism.
I opted for the standard service, but got an email saying the job was complete after only a few days. Fortunately, almost everything on the disk was recovered.

Thanks Keith for an excellent job. A pleasure to award 5 stars.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Chris, I'll pass on your kind words to Keith - he'll be super happy! I'm glad we could help you so well.

Nikita Devereux

Nikita Devereuxasked

Hi Im currently locked out of my iPhone. Ive now fully disabled it because I kept guessing the code.
Ive never backed the phone up before on iTunes and I dont have iCloud .. could you help me?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Nikita, I'm so sorry this happened to you, I'm sorry but due to security measures on iPhones, we have no way to unlock/remove the disable lock on any new model iPhones - we used to be able to do it on the older iPhones (e.g iPhone 4) but nothing newer. This is the only company we know who can do it, but they only do this for police/law enforcement agencies. We use their tools but no private company can use this part of their tools.
See: https://www.cellebrite.com/en/cas-sales-inquiry/

Jo K.

Jo K.asked

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Belle, It's best to let Apple know what happened and we can always explain what we did. We would be happy to provide any support we can to assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives