Urgent Data Recovery done and dusted

Contacted the team about recovery of data from a failed RAID Array, extremely helpdul over the phone.
Organsied Airfreight to have the drives shipped from interstate, they were straight onto the recovery. Let me know at avery step what was happening and where the recovery process was up to. We purchased two drives for the recovered data to be sent back which had to be done in a few hours as we had organised pickup and next flight return of the data. Extremely helpful, nothing was too hard even with our specific freight & time constraints. Cannot recommend the team and service highly enough.

Job Satisfaction
PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Michael, I'm so happy we could help you. Thanks for your review and business.

Customer service not great

I’ve been trying to get in touch for a quote for a few weeks now to no avail. Have made multiple accounts attempts and not had any contact back at all. Disappointing as i really need data recovery services and read good reviews about this company but will no longer be trying to contact them.

Joey

JoeyPerth, WA

Excessively expensive

$1500-$3500 to recover data off a HD for a standard head failure is excessive! The pricing is disproportionate to the work involved, try elsewhere before they extort you for your data back.

Job Satisfaction
Gillian C

Gillian CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total Recovery 15 years of photos

My thanks to Kane at Payam, Brisbane who recovered 15 years of photos, plus all other data (which I had never backed up) when my MacBook Air totally died. Amazingly, Payam offer free quotes. My then fear that this quote would be unaffordable for such a small job from an obviously very professional business, was completely unfounded. Within 2 days I had an external hard-drive containing all my data. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Gillian

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Gillian, I'm glad we could help you and glad Kane did such a great job for you.

Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

No data recovered

No complaints about the service or speed of action with Payam, just be aware that for your $500 like me you may not get any data back. My external hard drive had a head crash that damaged the platters, not that unusual problem if you drop the hard drive. They are up front about the cost and risk that you will get no data back Anyway better that you know that it is a real possibility that your $500 will not result in any data.

Peter

Genuine Care for Customers

CAS32910

CAS32910Maryborough QLD

No guarantees if you are the unlucky 1% like me!

No data received back at all. $500.00 down the drain plus postage of the device to them. No guarantees if you are the unlucky 1% like me. Owner of the company requested I remove my Facebook review of 2 stars. Now I understand why there is only such good feedback when you check reviews. If they truly only cannot retrieve data on 1% of devices then shouldn’t the company be willing to wear that 1% & offer a refund if no data is retrieved? On a plus the company did communicate well throughout the whole process. I was just unlucky & didn’t receive the desired outcome despite parting with $500.00.

Nat

NatBawley Point

Miracle Workers

I had a water damaged iphone that I was told from Apple and a phone repair place that I had lost my data forever. I was really down at the thought I had lost all my pics of my 6mth old and my toddler. I had one last hope when I read the reviews from Payam. After speaking with them my mind was at ease and I thought I just may get everything back. And I wasn't disappointed. After 3 days I had an email telling me they had recovered pics, videos, contacts etc. My Christmas has come early. Thank you to all staff at Payam. You did a wonderful job. And will recommend you to all my friends.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you so much Nat, I'm glad we could help you. Thanks for leaving such a nice review.

CherrilyneMurray Bridge

A blessing to a novice in the computer world

The work was professional, reliable and friendly and kept in touch step by step
Would recommend this company to anyone, also you can negotiate payment plans to suit your budget.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm so happy to hear this, I'm glad we could help you.

Steve

SteveAdelaide

Amazing!

Wes at payam adelaide was fantastic. After being told that there was no chance of recovering data from my corrupted cf card from another data retrieval org, Wes promised he'd do his best. The next day, with little hope left, Wes delivered. So grateful!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you Steve - Wes will be very happy to hear this.

Life savers!!

The guys at Payam know their stuff. They were able to recover crucial data from a damaged usb drive in less than 4 hours...

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for your 5 star review Steve. I'm glad we could help you.

Excellent and efficient services

The service is so professional. Also, they gave me back earlier than they promised. All data comes back, which saves my day!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We love hearing feedback like this, thanks heaps!

saeed

saeedSydney

Job Well done

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks Saeed, i'm glad we could help you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Another Successful Recovery

I have been using Payam for probably a decade now. They have never been unable to recover data for me. There skills and customer service are exemplary. Most recent was a SSD that would not detect in bios, previously I have had data recovered from a failed raid 5 array, a fire damaged drive and some other failed hard disks I recommend their service to everybody.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

You are a 'VIP' customer and always will be - we wish all of our clients were so friendly and easy to do work for. It's always a pleasure to recover your data Darren.

Alan O

Alan OAdelaide

Good job Payam

My digital camera packed up while on a recent overseas holiday and I could not recover some 900 plus photos. I also made things worse by mistakenly re-formatting the card. Thanks to Payam Data Recovery they systematically and thoroughly retrieved 95% of my images in high resolution thereby saving many precious memories and amazing images. It cost a little but was well worth it. Thank you.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

You're welcome Alan, it was our pleasure to help you - yours was a tough job but we got a great result! Thanks for your support.

So Happy

After spending a lot of time researching the internet on how I could recover data from my Samsung Galaxy phone I come across Payam. Payam received my phone on Wednesday and on Friday I had a call telling me they had recovered my data. I felt like crying at this moment as I was so overwhelmed. I could not have been happier with the service and it was worth every cent been able to get back my childs baby photos back! Would recommend Payam to everyone :) Thank you Payam.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks heaps for your support, i'm glad we could get your baby photos back for you.

Happy

Thanks payam , for your amazing recovery . I can't believe that data could be recovered in less than 48 hours .
From the beginning of time during the submission of my Harddrive, you guys showed complete100% customer service . Thankyou to your team.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

You're so welcome - i'm so happy we could help!

So happy!!

I was devastated when our hard drive consisting of 3000 photos, including our kids baby photos decided to pack it in. We were told by a friend in forensics, there was only a 10% chance of retrieving them. He asked a colleague for a recommendation & this colleague recommended Payam! Thank goodness! Keith & the team recovered ALL our photos & files!!! I was so overwhelmed I started crying! Thank you so very much Payam, from an eternally grateful & happy customer!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We love hearing this kind of feedback, it gives all of our staff such a feeling of job satisfacton to help our customers.

Thank goodness for PAYAM!

My external hard drive was not responding and eventually asked me to reformat. Although I had backed up most of my work elsewhere I knew that the last 8 months had not been. Being in a new position and continuing with it the following year I did not want to start from scratch. I tried a number of places but they did not deal with my brand of external hard drive. Through a friend they recommended PAYAM. Within a week I was contacted and was told all my data was recovered. My anxiety disappeared! The service was quick and Wes was very friendly and accommodating. Well done.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks Chris, we love customers like you - so apreciative and polite. Thanks for leaving a review for us.

MartyK

MartyK

Absolutely outstanding

I recover data myself but NOWHERE near the level this company does so.
These people know exactly what they're doing.
Hard drive failed when accidentally knocked it off table. drive was cycle clicking and trying to be read.
Went onto the official seagate website for a data recovery service. The ONLY company it found as the official data recovery experts was payam. Payam have just recovered 100% of my data with the exact same folder/file structure with everything as the way it was. How they did it is beyond me but fascinates me and would love to learn what these guys do. Thanks so much again and will recommend any customers drive I would be unable to fix myself. Keep up the great work.

Mart.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for your kind words Marty, you're very welcome! Thanks for recommending us.

Jo K.

Jo K.asked

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Belle, It's best to let Apple know what happened and we can always explain what we did. We would be happy to provide any support we can to assist you.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

I've just sent my iPhone 7 off to you guys. It just stopped working! I'm praying you can recover my photos of my kids especially my newborn. Please please please do everything you can.

I'm hoping as not dropped or water damage and it was working fine till I plugged it in and woke up with it completely dead that these can be recovered somewhat easily. What are the chances?!

Cherrilyne

From my experience I am 99.99% sure they can recovery everything.
They recovered everything from my cracked hard drive in my laptop.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm glad we could recover all your data, but I'm sorry for the late reply - We don't check Productreviews.com.au very often, but will do so more often!

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives