Payam Data Recovery

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Job Satisfaction

very professional from start to finish

I fried my hard drive by plugging in the incorrect power source. Devastated as I was I gave Payam a call and was told the price of recovery which initially shocked me, but then I started thinking if I get back the thousands of videos and tens of thousands of photos that it was definitely worth doing.
Payam staff were very professional from start to finish and when they called me to say that they had recovered 100% of my data I was over the moon. I would recommend them to anyone and told them I would write a review as I was very impressed with their service

Job Satisfaction

Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Coming back from a holiday where I dropped my Iphone 4 with all vacation pics into a pond, I came back and took my phone to PAYAM Data Recovery. Paolo Bileci from Payam was great and told me what needed to be done to retrieve lost data and it was very quickly as well! Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Job Satisfaction

Payam Data Recovery - Highly recommended!

PAYAM has again recovered my files and work history within the time frame that I needed them back. I would recommend this service to anyone who thinks that their files are lost forever. Payam's knowledge and professional service make a distressing occurrence a walk in the park. Cheers Payam.

Lindsay

LindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

lost my parcel!!

I am so upset Payam hard drive recovery company used Sendle to deliver hard drives -- I found out that sendle use courier please to send parcels out. Due to that reason, I have now lost my HARD DRIVE which I have been worrying months on end for ages but due to this lost I am now experiencing high anxiety and stress due to this major mistake!!! My hard drive was sent to a randoms house and it was signed by a random man named Brendan. I am still trying to figure out where the hell it went cos this hard drive it very important to me!!!!!

Peter J

Peter JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete head crash recovery

3TB of irreplaceable photographic files completely recovered after head crash on disk. Absolutely fantastic. I could not be happier with the result and the communication from the tech staff while the job was in progress. Peter J.

Sam p

Sam pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Completely satisfied customer.

I honestly can't thank them enough. My phone was smashed beyond recognition. It had all the photos and videos of my daughter's first year of life. I was absolutely devistated. They originally said it was too damaged to recover anything but they'd be happy to keep it Incase new technology became available in the future that could help. They never gave up and I got the best news ever. They were able to recover my data. Couldn't be more greatful

Penny

PennySydney, NSW

Extremely satisfied customer

PAYAM is first class for professionalism, communication, rapid service and most importantly data recovery.
Bought an 6 TB external hard drive from another company and after loading all my photos (1 TB) into this drive, it crashed. I had no time to backup as it crashed within 2 weeks of purchase.
Within one week, thanks to PAYAM, I had all my photos back. I am so grateful to this company and the cost was fair.

Urgent Data Recovery done and dusted

Contacted the team about recovery of data from a failed RAID Array, extremely helpdul over the phone.
Organsied Airfreight to have the drives shipped from interstate, they were straight onto the recovery. Let me know at avery step what was happening and where the recovery process was up to. We purchased two drives for the recovered data to be sent back which had to be done in a few hours as we had organised pickup and next flight return of the data. Extremely helpful, nothing was too hard even with our specific freight & time constraints. Cannot recommend the team and service highly enough.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Michael, I'm so happy we could help you. Thanks for your review and business.

Karl

Karl

Customer service not great

I’ve been trying to get in touch for a quote for a few weeks now to no avail. Have made multiple accounts attempts and not had any contact back at all. Disappointing as i really need data recovery services and read good reviews about this company but will no longer be trying to contact them.

Joey

JoeyPerth, WA

Excessively expensive

$1500-$3500 to recover data off a HD for a standard head failure is excessive! The pricing is disproportionate to the work involved, try elsewhere before they extort you for your data back.

Gillian C

Gillian CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total Recovery 15 years of photos

My thanks to Kane at Payam, Brisbane who recovered 15 years of photos, plus all other data (which I had never backed up) when my MacBook Air totally died. Amazingly, Payam offer free quotes. My then fear that this quote would be unaffordable for such a small job from an obviously very professional business, was completely unfounded. Within 2 days I had an external hard-drive containing all my data. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Gillian

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Gillian, I'm glad we could help you and glad Kane did such a great job for you.

Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

No data recovered

No complaints about the service or speed of action with Payam, just be aware that for your $500 like me you may not get any data back. My external hard drive had a head crash that damaged the platters, not that unusual problem if you drop the hard drive. They are up front about the cost and risk that you will get no data back Anyway better that you know that it is a real possibility that your $500 will not result in any data.

Peter

Genuine Care for Customers

CAS32910

CAS32910Maryborough QLD

No guarantees if you are the unlucky 1% like me!

No data received back at all. $500.00 down the drain plus postage of the device to them. No guarantees if you are the unlucky 1% like me. Owner of the company requested I remove my Facebook review of 2 stars. Now I understand why there is only such good feedback when you check reviews. If they truly only cannot retrieve data on 1% of devices then shouldn’t the company be willing to wear that 1% & offer a refund if no data is retrieved? On a plus the company did communicate well throughout the whole process. I was just unlucky & didn’t receive the desired outcome despite parting with $500.00.

Nat

NatBawley Point

Miracle Workers

I had a water damaged iphone that I was told from Apple and a phone repair place that I had lost my data forever. I was really down at the thought I had lost all my pics of my 6mth old and my toddler. I had one last hope when I read the reviews from Payam. After speaking with them my mind was at ease and I thought I just may get everything back. And I wasn't disappointed. After 3 days I had an email telling me they had recovered pics, videos, contacts etc. My Christmas has come early. Thank you to all staff at Payam. You did a wonderful job. And will recommend you to all my friends.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you so much Nat, I'm glad we could help you. Thanks for leaving such a nice review.

Cherrilyne

CherrilyneSouthern and Hills, SA

A blessing to a novice in the computer world

The work was professional, reliable and friendly and kept in touch step by step
Would recommend this company to anyone, also you can negotiate payment plans to suit your budget.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

I'm so happy to hear this, I'm glad we could help you.

Steve

SteveAdelaide

Amazing!

Wes at payam adelaide was fantastic. After being told that there was no chance of recovering data from my corrupted cf card from another data retrieval org, Wes promised he'd do his best. The next day, with little hope left, Wes delivered. So grateful!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thank you Steve - Wes will be very happy to hear this.

Life savers!!

The guys at Payam know their stuff. They were able to recover crucial data from a damaged usb drive in less than 4 hours...

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks for your 5 star review Steve. I'm glad we could help you.

Excellent and efficient services

The service is so professional. Also, they gave me back earlier than they promised. All data comes back, which saves my day!

PayamPayam Data Recovery

We love hearing feedback like this, thanks heaps!

saeed

saeedSydney

Job Well done

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Thanks Saeed, i'm glad we could help you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Nikita Devereux

Nikita Devereuxasked

Hi Im currently locked out of my iPhone. Ive now fully disabled it because I kept guessing the code.
Ive never backed the phone up before on iTunes and I dont have iCloud .. could you help me?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Nikita, I'm so sorry this happened to you, I'm sorry but due to security measures on iPhones, we have no way to unlock/remove the disable lock on any new model iPhones - we used to be able to do it on the older iPhones (e.g iPhone 4) but nothing newer. This is the only company we know who can do it, but they only do this for police/law enforcement agencies. We use their tools but no private company can use this part of their tools.
See: https://www.cellebrite.com/en/cas-sales-inquiry/

Jo K.

Jo K.asked

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Belle Tautor

Belle Tautorasked

So my iPhone 7 was completely dead.. The team at payam recovered all my photos and data which I'm so thankful for. My iPhone is now working again after receiving it back. I know in the email they said phone might be temporarily fixed... I was going to apple in the morning to get replaced but now it's working. How long is the temporary fix they did? Do you think Apple will still replace?

PayamPayam Data Recovery

Hi Belle, It's best to let Apple know what happened and we can always explain what we did. We would be happy to provide any support we can to assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives