Payam Data Recovery

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Payam Data Recovery

• Job Satisfaction
William
WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great partner

I've been calling on Payam for several years as a data recovery partner. Amazing staff with a level of professionalism that I've not found anywhere else. Definitely the number 1 data backup company in Australia. <a href="https://computeremergency.com.au">Computer Emergency</a>

Excellent Service with professional team

My Hard drive has 400Gb, the first attempt to recover my data was not succussed as the hard drive was too badly damaged and the reader heads deteriorated. I contacted head office and agreed to send the hard drive to clean room data recovery lab with Emergency.

Data recovery work completed successfully and Payam team delivered exceptional service in a timely manner with high professionalism.

exemplary service and support - Payam recovered full 230Gb of "critical data" from unserviceable hard-drive

Met with Albert from support office and he was able to instil confidence and peace of mind from outset. Technically astute, savvy and provided great advice for future data security options. Fast, highly professional service - Payam executed exactly as they advised. Would not go anywhere else. Highly recommended.

PuJin
PuJinCentral West, NSW

Best knowledge around

Kane from Payam is highly knowledgeable in data recovery. He was able to problem solve beyond my issue. Thanks Kane. I wouldn’t use anyone else. My issue was with iPhone.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Payam Data Recovery compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Drowned iPhone

I got all my data back when I thought that all hope was lost from a drowned iPhone and learnt the hard way to also back up my data myself

Best service ever

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Always a pleasure to help, Abhijit. I'm glad we got your thesis work back. I wish you all the best with your studies and please do not forget to always back up your files to avoid losing it again in the future. Thank you for the 5-star review.

Moyra
MoyraPerth, WA

My hard drive stopped working

I was told from another place my hard drive was dead. It sat in my drawer and I nearly threw it out ! Contacted Payam and they retrieved my.photos. can't thank them enough..so happy ..service was fabulous

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Quick, easy transaction, all data saved.

From time of initial phone call and use of the website, all my dealings/questions with PAYAM were answered and easy sorted. Staff were very helpful. The time taken to get my data back was quick.

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Thank you for the 5-star review, Steve. We always make sure to keep our customers posted with their data recovery work with us.

Two successful recoveries!

Payam did a great job at recovering two drives recently, one of which was a full recovery and the other a partial (but contained everything I needed). Their communication was great and kept me informed every step of the way. I hope I never have the need to recover anything again, but if I do I'll definitely be coming back to Payam.

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Please back up your files regularly and make sure your back up is working to avoid losing your precious data again. But in case this happens again, we are just a message away. Thank you for trusting Payam Data Recovery, Dave.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

I highly recommend PAYAM Data recovery!!

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

I have forwarded your compliment to Craig. Thank you for appreciating his work and for recommending us. He's been with us for almost 10 years now handling countless data recovery issues from different storage devices.

ABJV
ABJVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When all else fails..............!!

Efficient and friendly service

I recently had a failure of my hard drive containing about two year's data from my business. Thanks to Payam Data Recovery the data was recovered quickly and completely to minimise the disruption. I can only say that I would recommend Payam to anyone with a similar problem because of the efficient and friendly service they provided.

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Thank you for appreciating the work that we do, Warren. Thanks for trusting Payam Data Recovery.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Fantastic, professional and efficient service!!!!

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about us. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Good Service

I Took my hdd here and they were good solid in communication very professional and at the end they manage to help.

Give me updated every step the way.

Thank you for your professionalism.

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Hi Michele, Thanks for the nice feedback. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Extremely helpful, nothing was too hard!

Contacted the team about recovery of data from a failed RAID Array, extremely helpful over the phone.
Organised Airfreight to have the drives shipped from interstate, they were straight onto the recovery. Let me know every step on what was happening and where the recovery process was up to. We purchased two drives for the recovered data to be sent back which had to be done in a few hours as we had organised pickup and next flight return of the data. Extremely helpful, nothing was too hard even with our specific freight & time constraints. Cannot recommend the team and service highly enough.

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Hi Michael, I'm so happy we could help you. Thanks for your business and recommendation.

olivia
oliviaasked

my phone was stuck in apple logo, then updated the software however when finished it turned out the factory reset. whether i can get the photo back. no backup as had some issue and not resolved previously. thanks

Nikita Devereux
Nikita Devereuxasked

Hi Im currently locked out of my iPhone. Ive now fully disabled it because I kept guessing the code.
Ive never backed the phone up before on iTunes and I dont have iCloud .. could you help me?

Jo K.
Jo K.asked

Hi this is just me being too anxious though I have submitted my iPhone 8+ to Payam. I am in no hurry to get it done, but the waiting is just draining me mentally of not knowing whether my photos could be recover or not.

So my case is that my iPhone 8+ shows the iTunes logo with cable on the screen. Tried to update it both on Mac and Windows and trying to find compatible software, it just could not work. It shows error 14 and probably its because my phone got no more memory (though, i already cleared up some space). I am just asking whether there is still a hope in this case, although after downloading the IPSW for the updates on iTunes, it still said you must reset it to factory setting, in which I do not want bcs it will erase all my data.

Please help me and take your time to help me recover my photos.

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Hi Jo, At this time - we do not have any solution for Apple iTunes, Error 14. Sorry!

Tara
Tara

Hello, I have the same problem. My phone is stuck in recovery mode after I got error 14 when I tried to update to ios13. Any hope to recover my pictures please?

PayamPayam Data RecoverySend a private message

Hi, I'm sorry - we do not have a solution for error 14 yet. Still working on this.

Get an answer from our members and Payam Data Recovery representatives