PayPal

PayPal

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

This is the worst payment app in history!

I just can`t believe how we people are subject of a such poor design method of payment as PayPal. We all should avoid this as an improvement of human race. It takes long time to get the money. It gives you problem along the way to get simple things done. The apps are bad design, bad tittles, leading to mistakes. The custom services give you wrong info all through the process making all worse.
If you want trouble please come to PayPal! And be unhappy in a matter of seconds!!!

disgruntled user

disgruntled userIllawarra, NSW

customer service a joke

when you try to submit information they ask for suddenly the system is down so when you call them they wont even look into the case. Just how much of their work do i have to do. Back to paying through the bank.

Labasy

LabasyHoppers Crossing

Charged for something i didn't buy

Was charged for something I didn't purchase
Was listed ebay ghb or similar
They refused to refund me saying it was me.
After nearly 20 years good by idiots over 35 dollars
Flee Bay going as well as same company
No wonder money laundering and drug deals get done through them
Scum dirty organising company

Mark O.

Mark O.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid!!!

Incredibly difficult software to navigate and constant looping without solving your issue. The online customer support does not provide a direct answer or solution, merely sends pre-written, template responses to unrelated questions. The phone support does not exist on weekends (when many business owners are configuring their websites).

Chrish

Chrish

Won’t give you the money .

I used this PayPal for the first time . I had money setting in there Account, I organised to transfer in my bank account submit all documents yet is not enough. They wanted all documentation just to make them excuses not to give you the money that been setting there for months.

Azza

AzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never use them again

Keep changing dates rang multiple times third time dates have changed keep telling me it’s my bank when the transfer before hand went in within two days even when I clicked instant transfer it said 48-72 hours

Rita

RitaSydney, NSW

What a joke

Received an incorrect item. Returned this item as requested and uploaded shipping information. No refund and PayPal closed the case. So I have no product and no refund. Was informed by PayPal to take it up with my bank. I would not recommend using PayPal.

DAN

DAN

Thieves! Take an innocent buyer's money and give to fraudulent seller

Seller sent less than half my order to generate a tracking number. When I advised Paypal he had not sent all my order they found in his favour and would not even look at the documents that proved he hadn't. Never get back to me when leave messages. This is really, really bad. Better to just use card provider as have protection.

Mervat

Mervat

I feel 100% protected by using PayPal

Few times I didn't get the right product and one time the seller was a scammer, and PayPal helped me to get a refund for the whole amount !!
And the whole process took less than 10 days!!
I am very grateful and very impressed!!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Disgusted

Absolutely a garbage organization, been waiting for a refund for 2 months+. After constantly being lied to and promised specific dates, I have yet to receive it. You'd think for a company as big as this they'd have their act together, surprise surprise - they most definitely do not.

Janne

JanneLounen

The worst ever...ever

Wont verify the account as don't have recent activity statement from ATO.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Will forgo all business income credited to my account as CANNOT ACCESS.

No doubt all this income goes to PAYPAL.

You are the worst...ever...ever!

Maree S

Maree SPerth, WA

Dispute and refunds

A seller cancelled the sale said they sent the refund. The payment was cleared by PayPal. The payment was disputed as the refund never got back to my account. PayPal can't find the transaction but all the evidence from the seller is there. Still no refund. I have spent hours with so called specialists at PayPal but they still cant find the transaction. Yet there it is on my summary page. No specialist at PayPal can fix this. So my bank is now doing a full investigation.

JJJ

JJJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deplorable!

Money being gifted to me, I could not access because PayPal wouldn't allow me to use my card or allow me to link my account! They do not open weekends, which is a disgrace, considering people all over the globe use this garbage facility to send and receive money for all purposes! PP needs to be shut down!

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service & stolen our money.

We used Ebay & Paypal & then one day Paypal decided to lock us out of our account because they thought our name didnt match & wanted copies of bank statements & license to clarify. I did this as it was straight forward & now 6 months later & numerous phone calls they say it doesnt match so no idea what they are reading. So basically they have stolen our money and we'll never see it..

john

johnSouthwest, VIC

Useless

I lost money after providing proof to Paypal that the products I purchased was wrong/rubbish. They did nothing. Very rude to deal with and as a result i cancelled my account

iinet_r_crap

iinet_r_crapPerth, WA

Avoid avoid avoid!!!!!

My account got restricted, fair enough, I uploaded all documents 6 times they just say we didn’t receive documents, message back and fourth nothing $400 I can’t access. Terrible service.

Dont Waste My Time

Dont Waste My Time

Avoid

3 months for a refund. They set a resolution date and then kept changing it to allow the seller more time to try and weasel out of refunding my money

buzz

buzzLaunceston, TAS

Great until you sell something through them

Rhonda M.

Rhonda M.Sydney, NSW

Refund not paid- sold on ebay

I sold a Playstation 4 on ebay. I was informed that the money would not be available for 3 weeks. I received an email today to say that as of today my money is available. However my paypal accunt shows the deposit on 30/1/21. I tried webchat, they don't understand me, I tried ringing and was just given an automated message. The balance in my account to be transferred is much less. I only bought ! thing today, where is the rest of my money? Why are we unable to speak to some one?

Doron

Doron

Your money is not safe!!!

I have ordered a product that never arrived,
the tracking number was fake.
I have open a dispute once I have received the fake tracking number.
PayPal paid my money to the fraud company.
your money is not safe with them.

The Graphic P.

The Graphic P.asked

Same issues as everyone here. So who can we complain about their behaviour?

cockatoo
cockatoo

Suggest apra.gov.au if you're in Australia. Hopefully the regulators will do some regulating after being kicked in the a*se by the Banking Royal Commission.

jerry v.

jerry v.asked

Hello,
Could you tell me what is wrong with my Visa Card details at PayPal ?

Rareman1
Rareman1

who would know except pay pal ?Best ask them

Kaye27asked

Is anyone else having a problem transferring money from a properly linked bank account to their PayPay balance? Every time I follow the procedure via Wallet on the PayPal page I get a message: "This cannot be done at this time. Please try again later." 9 days now and counting.

Battle T.
Battle T.

Yes seems some Australian Banks have blacklisted them and they are not saying why.

t44maxirs
t44maxirs

spot on ,i got some refund money from a seller into my Pay Pal account but every time i try to transfer the money back into my commonwealth bank account or cards , i all way got the same reply from Pay Pal that's" your bank doesn't currently support instant transfer " for a week now .

Kaye27

I got sick of the run-around from PayPal and have closed both my accounts with them.

Other Money Transfer Services