PC Case Gear

4.4 from 1,170 reviews

spencer maslen

spencer maslenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

awesome, fast shipping

i ordered 4 products (about $800 worth) they where all shipped together and sent out within 1 day, the products i bought was the equivalent to a whole PC all products where in working order and arrived to me within 1 day of being processed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service, knowledge & advice

This company is awful, go elsewhere

So after ordering parts online, I was informed that there would be a 30 day wait for a computer case which would have been fine. Then after 30 days, they inform me it is going to be another 30 days. So I cancelled the order after a ridiculous wait time.
When the other components arrived, we test the motherboard to find that they have sent us a faulty motherboard with defects. Debugging LEDs would not even show up. I tell them what the problem is and they claim that they can't verify the problem without sending it away for repair. That was one month ago. This whole process has gone on for over 3 months and I still don't have a working computer.

Amazing service and quick shipping

I bought a new 2070 super from pccasegear with standard shipping and got here in only two days with is unheard off timing for VIC to wa usually it's cheaper to ship something from the other side of the world then it is to send from a different state

Marty Cummins

Marty CumminsNSW, 2330

PCCG Elite 2080 Super Gaming System - Awesome

Very happy with the packaging, delivery and performance of this system. Super quiet and the benchmark scores are through the roof. Alos purchased The Acer Predator XB271HU QHD 144Hz G-Sync IPS 27in Monitor which looks insane.

Dane

DaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

After reading all the bad reviews as of late, I was hesitant to go with them. However, they did an amazing job. Great build, good communication, friendly staff. When there was conflicting parts issues, they contacted me and talked me through my options. Also I got it delivered much faster than I expected. Very pleasant experience. Just note if you have to call them you might be on hold for around 10 minutes before being connected.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Purchased pc through pc case gear,
had issues with stability since purchase. Was told mobo was faulty, payed express post to get it fixed. Waited 2 weeks for it to be returned with same problem.
After hours of troubleshooting and phone calls with support over a 6 month period. Ended up figuring out it was a faulty ram stick. Payed express post for ram RA.
Been waiting 2 weeks for this to be shipped back.
Their store does not cover costs for shipping or pay for express postage,
They are not in a hurry to help anyone. Some of the worst support service Ive ever had

G wells

G wellsSouth Australia

Restocking fee of $260

Stole my store credit & disabled my account!!! Thieves! BEWARE!!!

I requested a refund of my store credit ($58 odd). I received no reply, but I am unable to log into my account today! Very dodgy! They basically stole my money. Don't trust these people and don't do business with them! Avoid & beware & spread the word!!!

Faulty ITEMS and they won't replace or refund

Pay express $40+ and you will get it the same time as free standard post. Faulty ITEMS and they won't replace or refund i stop buying from there after the third time i recommend umart.

Ryley

RyleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty goods sent and they won't replace

Josh

Josh

They ship broken and faulty parts and then refuse to replace

They sent me a faulty ready built computer, when i took time out of my day to physically drive there, they made me wait so they could repair it. When the shop closed they told me they hadn't even started looking at it. I wasted hours when they could of just said they were not going to look at it that day. Instead of replacing a broken computer which was broken when they sent it, they are "repairing" it instead of honouring an agreed deal of payment for a working computer. They still have not fixed it and i am still down my $1500 and a computer. They are not refunding it either. Worst freaking place ever. Do not ever buy from them

Brenton

BrentonNew South Wales

Go elsewhere! incompetent, Lazy and unorganised

Returned a computer under warranty. It sat around the warehouse for 3 weeks and didn't move. I rang up about it and they couldn't find it and I had to describe what I posted it in. They then told me it would go to the manufacturer. When arrived back I was informed it would be posted back to me in 1-3 business days. It wasnt and I had to ring them again. Then proceeded to tell me it would leave that day (would have sat around longer had i not rung. Asked if they would post it express back to me, due to major inconvenience and poor service I had recieved, told me they wouldnt. 2-3 months to have a computer repaired is REDICULOUS!!!
Go elsewhere!!

Super happy and satisfied!

Just thought I'd post some feedback regarding your excellent and swift service! Website was very user-friendly - easy to navigate. The quality of the parts I bought were as authentic as they can get. I bought parts for a new computer and I couldn't be happier! I've been a PCCG client for sometime now and I've never, ever been disappointed. Thank you again for your amazing and ongoing client service. I'm sure I'll make yet another cheeky purchase sooner or later! :)

BEST PC STORE AUS

These guys are next level and Australia’s best computer sales store. They go above and beyond with safety packaging Incase a delivery driver yeets your package. Would recommend anyone who wants to build or buy a pre built.

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible aftersales support

I purchased a system in which the week after I had paid, PCG doubled the hard drive size - for the same money. I contacted them to see if i could get a deal on upgrading the hard drive given i had purchased the very system that now boasted 2TB vs the 1TB I had received - they had ZERO interest in helping me - Zero! They literally could not have cared less.

Never again

Never pay them express post, my order was very late on delivery, laptop was faulty (It happens) returned it along with other faulty components and waited forever for for a refund...
Terrible attitude from customer service, poor following up skills...
Never again will I deal with these chumps, it's been over 2 months now since they got my money, still have not had a working purchase or a refund....
Was told they will refund my laptop, cooler and mouse pad but not the mouse as it wasn't a "bundle"
What a bunch of w#*kers..
Not once did they even try to smooth things over or understand my frustration...

Jason3055

Jason3055South Australia

Incredible Custom Build

Firstly i want to thank PC Case Gear on an incredible build.. I went with a Cooler Master H500M case with an AIO cooler and the best components my budget could afford,, thanks the the great prices I think ive ended up with an awesome gaming PC. The build it self is impeccable and I cannot fault it. After having researched every part of the build I almost became one of "those" guys by trying to change the PCU after id placed the order, but with some reassurance from the guys that Id made the right choice to start with my mind was at ease.. The build was quick and the postage was even quicker!! (packaging was a sight to behold,, i was very impressed) So YES I can highly recommend PC Case Gear.

James W.

James W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Fast, accurate, professional service.

PC Case Gear has been my retailer of choice for both complete builds and parts. Recently I ordered a whole new machine and several additional parts. PC Case Gear representatives were quick to respond to all of my questions and worked as fast as possible to build, pack and ship the requested items in an incredibly timely manner. (Order received Monday morning, products received Thursday.)

I wish I had a sixth star to provide to PC Case Gear, as I'll be ordering parts from them for the foreseeable future.

Product PurchasedIT Equipment

bd4mwse

bd4mwseHunter Region, NSW

Great value and fast delivery

The speaker jack on my iMac stopped working. Not an easy this to fix. Called PC Case Gear to discuss and was recommended a USB Sound card at very low cost. Order on a Friday afternoon, delivered Monday 9:15am and working by 9:20am.
Happy first time customer - Cheers Brian