4.4 from 1,154 reviews

Fast, accurate, professional service.

PC Case Gear has been my retailer of choice for both complete builds and parts. Recently I ordered a whole new machine and several additional parts. PC Case Gear representatives were quick to respond to all of my questions and worked as fast as possible to build, pack and ship the requested items in an incredibly timely manner. (Order received Monday morning, products received Thursday.)

I wish I had a sixth star to provide to PC Case Gear, as I'll be ordering parts from them for the foreseeable future.

Product PurchasedIT Equipment

Great value and fast delivery

The speaker jack on my iMac stopped working. Not an easy this to fix. Called PC Case Gear to discuss and was recommended a USB Sound card at very low cost. Order on a Friday afternoon, delivered Monday 9:15am and working by 9:20am.
Happy first time customer - Cheers Brian

Product PurchasedCreative Sound Blaster Play! 3 USB Sound Card

Important

Before i start i would like to note that i have spent well over 7000 over the years, (they don't care about that)
There have been 2 problems i didn't receive a item yet they did fix that up after 2 weeks of calls and emails I did however purchase a cable mod kit 2 weeks ago and bought the wrong kit so i sent that back and paid the postage and loss that 15% my fault so no harm, But then bought the recommended kit that i received and also that was the wrong kit and still i had to pay for the return postage i think its fair to say they don't give a damn about their customers.
I would give them 4.5 stars if these problems didn't happen but they both happen in 1 year so 2 stars other than that the company is good just be careful what you purchase, Do research and don't rely on the team members you talk to.

Great PC builds and parts

I recently purchased a new custom PC for my partner, and have previously purchased parts from them for upgrades and a complete build. The online shopping experience is seamless. I got immediate response from the sales team re my questions about availability and delivery timeframes. New box arrived well withing the expected timeframe and had been assembled and setup beautifully.

Amazing service

Amazing service, their website is easy to use created a custom order they assemble it and test it for you.My pc arrived quick. I love this pc thank you pccasegear.

They get the job done

All I know is they have
Won my trust
I love how there trying too improve
And so far so good
(Website) 10/10
/there all ways active with new items/
There website is so ez too use the layout is grate and simple too understand and on top of that there website is grate when useing a phone every thing fits nicely and looks like it’s meant too be there
They give the correct information on items + there

(Items for sale) 9/10
range of items(10/10)
Wow there range is grate all I could ever want for a computer like water cooling to sound systems and screens even the little things like fan controllers and so on if you don’t have a lot of ports

(What I order I get) 10/10
My orders all ways come with the correct number of items
And in grate condition
And on top of that they are all ways in there original box’s... all ways a ++ for me
And on top of that you can msg about the order under the order page witch is grate if you suddenly have some thing come up

(Can be reused) 9/10
The way they pack is nice as all most all of it can be put in a yellow bin witch is nice

(Shipping)9/10
They give 2 options witch is fine nice and simple + there
And they give good times too all my items have always came around the time it showed
And for once express shipping is grate they price it on wight and number so if you want it fast try too order more then 2 items if you want your $$ worth but other then that....it’s good too see

(Your Card safety)
The other thing witch I liked the most was I was up around 2-3 am
And I try,d too order a item with my card but it blocked me but in the morning I was able too order as normal
Now that’s a + for me
/// one thing I don’t ever save my card but it is nice too see how they manage a odd time when you buy///

Keep it up guys/girls doing well

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Inconsistent and late delivery, indifferent customer service, awful packaging.

I went with PC Case Gear after doing some research online, but my experience with them has been far from perfect.

- The packaging of the items is unacceptable for delivering high end electronics. They picked a box that was way too little for my all my parts and their solution for it was to jam all of them in until they overflowed and made the box look like a ball. Of course the box would not even close (and not by a tiny margin precisely), so they cut a chunk of cardboard and taped it on top of the opening.

- Another reason why I went with them is because they had most of the items I wanted on stock and I needed my PC as soon as possible. The only one they did not have was the GPU, which I had to replace for another model I was not so fond of, but it was worth it given that they advertised 1-2 days delivery for items in stock. I even paid extra to ensure a fast delivery. Well, I ordered on a Sunday (all items in stock)... and the case arrived 9 days later... and before they blame the postman... PC Case Gear only sent it on Thursday even when I kept checking the item was on stock the whole week. When I called them asking for a clarification and, at the very least, that they paid back the extra money I spent to get a 1-2 days delivery... their answer was "we are very busy" and their solution was for me TO PAY EVEN MORE to send the part back if I did not want it anymore.

Well, I'll be "very busy" too buying my remaining parts from any other retailer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Nice and easy way to order PC hardware

I ordered several components for a PC rebuild (CPU, MB, Ram, Case etc) on the PC Case Gear site over the weekend and received notification that it was dispatched on the Monday evening. I am somewhat 'old school' and am still quite apprehensive with ordering online, especially when the items cost more than $100. This purchase was over $1600 which is definitely out of my comfort zone!

Placing the order was very easy, I went through and selected parts and added them to a wishlist that can be edited however often you want. You can also create your own wishlist label if you have different projects you are planning and once you are ready you can just add to your cart to purchase.

Prices are very competitive, usually matching the cheapest retailers, though you will pay for items to be delivered to you of course. It cost me $35 via the Aus Post option (cheaper of the two options) for standard delivery, which isn't too bad considering the size and number of items.

One concern I had with ordering such delicate parts was the possibility they might be damaged during shipping, though I needed not worry. The items arrived boxed, with bubble wrap and air bags cushioning them, along with the box(es) being completely covered in black plastic wrap that was sealed very well to keep water out. Thankfully nothing was damaged and everything I ordered arrived by Friday, having ordered them during the weekend before.

The only issue I had was the components for my PC arrived on the Thursday but the case didn't arrive until Friday. I was really keen to get started on building my PC but couldn't because I had to wait for the case to arrive. Not sure why they wouldn't create a two part consignment so everything arrives at the same time, rather than making a customer wait for couriers for two different days for parts of the same order. Though I am not marking them down for this, it's just a minor issue in my opinion.

I will (and have) definitely order more from PC Case Gear, as everything I ordered was dispatched, it was well wrapped and arrived in great condition.

Product PurchasedPC components

Disappointing

Tried to put a 2.4k order in with PCCG after hearing heaps of great things from friends who had ordered with them. Spent the weekend sorting out my build and what not and ordered on Saturday. Monday my payment was declined through their fraud protection agency, within 2 hours I'd tried to rearrange the payment with them with Paypal but they wouldn't honor the pricing of the original order as their prices had gone up. I feel as if this was just an easy way to try to get more money out of me as a consumer. Whilst I understand that even if it was all good on their end, honoring the original payment would have gone a long way to keeping me as a return customer for my next build.

Extremely Disappointing

I bought all the components for a new PC build via express post which made it to my door in approximately 3 days. All parts arrived in good condition and when expected, which was nice.

Unfortunately (through no fault of PC Case Gear) some of my parts arrived faulty and I was unable to use my new computer. No big deal - they'll just be sent back and replaced in a few days, right? Wrong. My parts initially spent 11 days in transit because the return shipping label provided was for standard post. Once PCCG had received them, my parts spent 16 DAYS in their hands before being sent back. I was constantly emailing their customer support throughout the whole ordeal as I urgently needed a functional computer as I also use it for work purposes. I was told that once my parts were received, it would take 1-3 days to test and then replacement parts would be sent back. This was not the case at all. Once they had completed testing I was told the parts would be sent within 3 days. Testing was completed on the Monday. On Wednesday (day 3) I asked if my parts had been sent. I was told it would be sent by the end of the week. Then on Friday I was told it would be sent on Monday. Monday rolls around and they still haven't been sent. It wasn't until the following Wednesday that my parts were sent.

What's really scary about this, is that If I didn't push the point that I needed the parts express posted back, they probably would have sent it via parcel post and I would have been waiting an additional 11 days.

Lets say "John" and myself both just spent $1500 at a shop with express shipping, but John got his items in 2 days and I got mine in 27 yet we both paid the same amount. That hardly seems fair, yet that's exactly what happened here. I respectfully expressed my dissatisfaction and disappointment to their customer service and granted them two separate opportunities to win me back as a customer, but I was just met with "Sorry, it's a busy time of the year for us" as if that's going to make the fact I just waited 27 days for parts suddenly acceptable. No compensation offered despite the inexcusable wait times and massive inconvenience caused to me.

Buyers beware.

Product PurchasedComputer Parts

Return warranty item

PC Case Gear is a fantastic online shop with great customer service.

I've spent well over $3000 with them and do not regret a cent. Returned a faulty item no problem.

2 weeks late on delivery, no apologies or warnings

I purchased a network switch that was in stock at the time on a tuesday morning 2nd July. The product wasnt shipped until Wednesday afternoon 3rd of July, all good. However, with a 1-2 day expected delivery which turns out to be 2 weeks without any tracking info from Aus Post or PCCG not knowing about it after contacting their staff member it was beyond appalling customer service. I had been in contact with a member of staff trying to find out where it was and there was no follow up email after the clued me in that it was "unusual" for a delivery to be this late.

I've been with PCCG for several years but after this inccident and no apologies from the team I'm looking elsewhere from now on. There are plenty of other online and local suppliers who are taking more care with the important things.

Product Purchasednetwork switch

Pc case gear

Excellent team who look after their customers, a pleasure to work with and made my warranty claim extremely easy and fast, the support team were very nice and helped me heaps! my go to crew for pc’s and all the related gear!

Customer Service is Atrocious

If you need to return an item, just don't bother. I had issued a return for an item before it had even been delivered. Once it arrived to my house I sent it back. I had to pay my own shipping, then when they received it they said the seal was broken although I hadn't even touched the item so I don't believe that, they just want to steal even more money from people. Just don't bother. Its disgusting for their customer service to work this way.

Simple & No Fuss Retailer

I build my own computers. Over the last 3 orders from PCCG, I've completely re-built my system. All 3 orders were dispatched the same day and packed flawlessly. Their prices are reasonable, can't comment on how they handle after sales support or warranty claims as I've never needed to use these. Highly recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Horrible. Under spec’d PCs being sold, fake Windows 10. Prebuilts look like they’re from Walmart.

>do not buy from this retailer<

This is from the perspective of customer who has been using mentioned retailer for years, spent thousand upon thousands at this site and WAS happy. Until I found out his retailer is shocking for all the worst reasons, I bought a prebuilt with an illegal version of Win 10, illegally under spec’d (as low as 4GB ram with new i9 and 20 series CPU/GPU) and to top it off, over priced with AWFUL customer service ([Name Removed]) who is rude, unhelpful, cannot spell, cannot understand simple questions (such as “does X void warranty of retailer) plus whoever built my PC (at the least) has done a shocking job, using the wrong header on motherboard for the wrong pin, this is VERY simple stuff and no one who is building a PC should get this wrong.

Currently working on getting less busy to send PC back for them to “check” it so I can get a refund, though there is no reason to check for an obvious fake Windows 10 OS, nor a reason to check the awful and damaging job they have done with the cable management. Included is a photo of the internal USB with exposed wires that are on the verge of breaking. Side panel was pushing right against them as they do not fit in allocated space.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Awesome product & awesome customer service!

Big thank you to PCCG for making it so simple to get back into PC gaming while remaining very customer orientated & helpful! You can't go wrong with these guys, 10/10.

Nice Custom PC. Great Turnaround. But 4.5/5.0 not 5.0/5.0

I ordered two custom PCs for pickup. The surprise was they will not accept CC payments online or by phone for a custom PC for pickup unless I drove an hour each way to present, and would not commence the build until I did so or they received an EFT. Parts orders can be paid on pickup. I understand they do not want to get stiffed making a custom that is not collected and paid for, but. It makes no sense since they otherwise are happy to take plastic. Why not plastic online or by phone, or paypal? Excepting that curiosity, a good range of product with sharp pricing. Some pre-purchase advice from their sales via email caused me to save a few $100's on each PC by not over buying. Assembly was perfect and packing was well done. A recommended supplier, just that paying for a custom PC for pickup only by EFT or in person? Strange.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect transaction with incredibly fast shipping.

I ordered a Ducky One Two Mini keyboard late on a Thursday morning in Cairns, and it was at my door by the next afternoon. It was shipped through Startrack Express. An all around outstanding transaction.

Everything I asked for

Everything I asked for. Pre built system shipped perfectly and securely (bubble wrap and internal components protection). I was worried how it would transport however pccasegear really plan for this. Extremely professional business and cared about me every step of the way.