PC Case Gear
4.3 from 1,183 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (29)

c64tm

c64tmGippsland, VIC

Transaction was perfect! Fast Postage!

Excellent store, fast dispatch times. Ordered Sunday night, received Tuesday midday... not bad at all. Ordered from them before and they have always been really fast and efficient / well priced.

Product PurchasedCorsair Solid State Drive 500GB

PC Case Gear has never let me down or given me less than perfect experiences.

Product PurchasedGigabyte Dual Band WiFi 6 AX PCIe Wireless Adapter
Meat S.

Meat S.South East Queensland, QLD

System error

Aurea

AureaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Service!

Twelve months after purchase my Pc developed a small problem. The team at PCCG paid for interstate freight. replaced the part and had it back to me in less than two weeks. despite bushfires.

Ben M.

Ben M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund and customer service terrible.

After discussing the return of a graphics card valued at $1000 and being told to it send back at my own and that because the package had been opened and I would lose 20% of the value the cost the refund was declined after three weeks! Completely unacceptable and very poor customer service, with no attempt at all to help me with a solution. To rub salt into the wound i was then told i would have to pay for the device to be returned to me! Certainly wont be purchasing hardware nor my next gaming machine through them and as part of a wider gaming community i will be shearing my recent experience. Also investingating my options via the ACCC with regards to the return policy as this is completely unacceptable.

Product PurchasedGraphics card

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

Great technical support and customer service

Extremely helpful with diagnosing issues over the phone even though they didn't build my PC and quick detailed responses via email. When I sent some parts I purchased from them to be tested they returned them extremely well packaged.

Product PurchasedRyzen 3900x

Slow warehouse processing

This company's order processing speeds are pathetically slow, and every time that I have ordered express postage, they have not once delivered within the quoted turnaround time. There is no point using any kind of express postage service with this company, as they will despach it at the last second before a weekend to ensure the slowest postage every time.

Manny

MannyVictoria

Very bad service and accountability

I've ordered a product which was In Stock and opted for a premium shipping service 1-2 days.
The product was collected by the shipping company one week later and as this writing (10 days later) I have yet to receive it.
I contacted PC Case Gear and they just kept coming with excuses even stating the product was never labelled in stock.

They just don't take responsibility... KEEP AWAY!!!!

Not Too Happy

Not Too HappySydney, NSW

Overcharged me on shipping

Overcharged me on shipping. Unauthorised sort of bait and switch charge. shipping charge is not shown at cart were you have paypal checkout. the charge is x4 (must be some sort of premium teleportation service, since that pump it on without authorisation.) Terrible experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

PC Case Gear used to be amazing, but BE WARNED their warranty/support is bad at best

I had a broken part which needed to be replaced. So I sent it in for warranty replacement. They took over 4 weeks to get to it and replace the thing.

I used to shop at PC Case Gear all the time, but lately their support and warranty replacement times are getting worse ever year. Their prices aren't really that competitive anymore (and misleading! They list sale prices as "x% off" but the non-sale price is MSRP, which they never sell the product at anyway!).

I had to bug them many times for an update but they never gave me anything other than a generic "it's in the queue". Finally they are sending a replacement, but too late in my opinion. Almost a month to wait is crazy.

Nicko

Nicko

Top quality parts and service and super after sales support

Complete lifesavers who provide top quality customer service.
RMA process is clear and direct with impeccable honesty and fast responses to requests and enquiries.
Takes full responsibility for their products.
Thank you!

Iris H

Iris HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivered quickly, no issues

Good range of items available to buy from. I ordered my purchase on a Wednesday evening, was notified it had shipped Thursday morning and received it on Friday morning. Very happy with the speed of the shipping, item in good condition and works perfectly. Thanks!

Outstanding service!

Joseph was very easy to deal with and wanted nothing more than to help me to the best of his abilitys. The matter at hand was no bodys fault but he has solved the problem quickly and effectively.

Product PurchasedVarious parts

Criminals.

Sent items to an incorrect address to my account and is refusing to refund or resend items. Not even contacting me about the order whatsoever. Will never shop from them again. Now just trying to get my money back.

spencer maslen

spencer maslenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

awesome, fast shipping

i ordered 4 products (about $800 worth) they where all shipped together and sent out within 1 day, the products i bought was the equivalent to a whole PC all products where in working order and arrived to me within 1 day of being processed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service, knowledge & advice

This company is awful, go elsewhere

So after ordering parts online, I was informed that there would be a 30 day wait for a computer case which would have been fine. Then after 30 days, they inform me it is going to be another 30 days. So I cancelled the order after a ridiculous wait time.
When the other components arrived, we test the motherboard to find that they have sent us a faulty motherboard with defects. Debugging LEDs would not even show up. I tell them what the problem is and they claim that they can't verify the problem without sending it away for repair. That was one month ago. This whole process has gone on for over 3 months and I still don't have a working computer.

Amazing service and quick shipping

I bought a new 2070 super from pccasegear with standard shipping and got here in only two days with is unheard off timing for VIC to wa usually it's cheaper to ship something from the other side of the world then it is to send from a different state

Marty Cummins

Marty CumminsNSW, 2330

PCCG Elite 2080 Super Gaming System - Awesome

Very happy with the packaging, delivery and performance of this system. Super quiet and the benchmark scores are through the roof. Alos purchased The Acer Predator XB271HU QHD 144Hz G-Sync IPS 27in Monitor which looks insane.

Dane

DaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

After reading all the bad reviews as of late, I was hesitant to go with them. However, they did an amazing job. Great build, good communication, friendly staff. When there was conflicting parts issues, they contacted me and talked me through my options. Also I got it delivered much faster than I expected. Very pleasant experience. Just note if you have to call them you might be on hold for around 10 minutes before being connected.

Phillip B

Phillip Basked

When you order a PC you choose to by one by pickling out the parts then order it does it come with the right items and misc to set it up e.g. screws to screw everything in and thermal paste?

Chris B.

All PC components will come with their required parts. Just make sure you buy all the required components to make a working PC and that those components will work with each other. E.g. CPU, Motherboard, Memory (RAM), Storage (SSD/HDD), Case, Power supply.

If you are unsure, best option is to get PC Case Gear to build it for you and customise your build using their website: https://www.pccasegear.com/category/1411_1918/pccg-gaming-pcs/customisable-gaming-pcs

James

Jamesasked

What if you ordered a pc and it all didn’t come and on the postage tracking it says delivery in full does that mean there is more parts still coming because that’s what’s going on I have a case and the monitor but not the mouse and keyboard and the specs

Rob

Robasked

Where is my computer? sent it for repairs and have heard nothing

Get an answer from our members and PC Case Gear representatives