4.3

1,245 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (64)

Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service above and beyond

adam

adamNew South Wales

Terrible customer support

Rude/miss informed customer support
tried to claim A promotion still on their website was over
it was not over & so I had to argue and prove to pc case gear
their promotion they were apart of was in fact still going

they refuse to apologies because I "threatened" them with "youtube"
even though they were clearly in the wrong & did eventually do the right thing

spend you're money elsewhere mwave has really good customer support

they do not allow negative reviews on their website their reviews are fake/only set to show 4-5star

Product Purchased5700xt
Huy T.

Huy T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service abd quick delivery

During this pandemic and low stock for RTX 3080 but my order was quick , safe with a perfect packaging. So happy with my 3080 Master Gaming system. Also key board and Mice Mode D from Glorious are awesome !. Thank you PCCG

Product PurchasedGaming pc master 3080

Mick

MickMelbourne

Once were Brilliant . Now Meh..

Very Poor after sales service

I purchased around $2000 of equipment from PC Case Gear and unfortunately I mis-ordered the case and the motherboard wouldn't fit in the mini tower. I tried to contact them and have had no response from several emails. They are not providing any telephone support (using COVID as an excuse for this) and direct you to email them, to which they do not respond. They only give you 30 days to contact about returns, so not sure what to do next.

Really disappointing given they were recommended to me. Will never recommend or buy from them again if this is the type of post-sales service they provide!

John

JohnLaunceston

Fantastic to Deal with

I built my new PC with parts almost totally sourced from PC Case Gear. I needed to return a faulty Power Supply and this was achieved effortlessly. They have a broad range of products allowing me to build exactly what I wanted without having to chase around the countryside and the staff were good to deal with and helpful as well. Everything was well packed for postage and all parts arrived in perfect shape. If I changed my mind about any parts, refunds were super fast as well. I would highly recommend PC Case Gear.

Brodie

BrodieMid North Coast, NSW

Great service and even offered support!

PcCaseGear offered advice for a new pc.Moving forward the amendment service was clear, never had a problem.Made me want to buy more parts tbh and i will be soon...get the 30 series owwwwe shiiiiit.4k RTX!

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PCCG is ridiculous

Purchase a PC system in middle July, Receive the PC after 2 weeks I paid, and it only works for 2 weeks then is down. I return this back to PCCG in middle August. They haven't get repair do yet 9/9/2020. they refused my refund request. Very Doggy.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedAllied Gaming Intel 6-Core Gaming PC: Core i5 9400F GTX 1660 Super 6GB

CamDarwin, NT

Reece

Reece

Not so good

nihao123456ftw

nihao123456ftwnottelling

Replaced my mouse 1 year later during pandemic

Had one of those early model O's with the loose connector cable and it eventually failed on me, so I contacted the store and they sent me a return no problem.

Deleted my 1star review

I left a long and justified 1-star review of their build service on their site, but as they only like 5-star reviews they removed it. This is a very dishonest practice.

Amazing service

I have purchased products from pccasegear three times now. Easy to navigate, amazing customer service and fast shipping. It was quick and easy to modify my order. Very reliable and I will be ordering from them again.

PSB

PSBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't believe their stock or delivery and when they're late it apparently isn't their problem

Ordered parts for a new PC and still waiting on the case months later.
Delayed three times so far, a few hours after they processed payment it went from "in stock" to a month away, last day of the month and then another month delay and now two days before the end of the month and it's another fortnight away.... at least until it's delayed again.
Most frustrating is they take zero responsibility for their stock and suppliers - so I've got parts I can't use for three months and counting and they offer to cancel the outstanding item with $2 refund of the $30 delivery fee.

Product Purchasedcomputer parts
Colwyn C.

Colwyn C.

No fuss easy to cancel/change your orders online prior to shipment.

Years ive been buying from other stores but PC Case gear brings a new meaning to service, i put a big order in decided not to wait for a part with a future eta and simply canceled and got my money back, certainly will reorder within a month or so its great to be able to change your mind no fuss.

Alex J.

Alex J.North Western Region, NSW

Easy, quick and great website Q&A

After being recommended from a friend, I found dealing PC case gear to be one of the best online stores I’ve ever used. Really clear product specs, great responses from their Q&A’s making it easy to find the right parts, really great pricing and my bulky order arrived from Melbourne to regional NSW within 3 days even in the middle of lockdown. On my second order I had to adjust my delivery address after an auto fill fail and Jasmine from customer support got back to me so quickly and fixed the issue within half an hour. Awesome experience!

Product PurchasedInWin BL641 Black mATX Desktop Chassis
Steve

Steve

Awesome customer service

I had so much trouble with another major pc supplier in sydney so I decided to use Pc casegear to build my gaming pc the prices are really good, dispatch and delivery was fast. So happy with the service and would highly recomend!!!

Josef

JosefEyre Peninsula, SA

Slow Delivery/Faulty Keyboard/Poor Customer service

DATApush3r

DATApush3r

One of the best experiences with a PC retailer in Australia!

After having issue after issue with many other online PC part retailer (I'm looking at you Umart & Centre Com), PC Case Gear has come to the rescue every time with nothing short of a win.

• No payment surcharges for using a Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer or Zip!
• Multiple options for shipping (both Standard and Express from AusPost and Startrack).
• Great customer service when I've had to speak with them via email.

Aside from inventory occasionally marked as in-stock when it's actually out of stock (which seems to be a problem with every online PC part retailer in this country), I've never had any issues with shipping, customer service etc. A breath of fresh air.

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Felipe Augusto H.

Felipe Augusto H.Sydney, NSW

Arrive on time and good store

pc case gear has an intuitive website, easy to navigate and buy. delivery was fast. recommend this site. the product arrived as expected and is of excellent quality. Is a good place to buy.

Product PurchasedAsus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV