PC Case Gear

PC Case Gear

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (60) · No (251)

A1 pccg

as always pccg are 1 of the top online PC shop around good price very quick mail, and they were there when conV was full on, and they were still there looking after as pc peps... thanks guys

Great Products & Fast Delivery

Great quality product and a great price! No issues at all, and will definitely order again from PC Case Gear. The store was easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for.

Matthew D

Matthew DBrisbane

Great Products and haven't received anything faulty yet

I've been shopping through PCCG for 6 years, from time to time I've bought headphones, keyboards and some computer components and haven't had a dud on arrival.

Excellent Products

PCCG is amazing. They have an amazing range of products. I ordered a PC from them and it blew my mind on how impeccable everything was. The packaging it also came in was very protective. The PC runs great and I will definitely be buying again.

NathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent as always

PCCG is at least to me a wonderful place to shop at online and are always on time with their deliveries and have beyond excellent quality control as well as excellent and prompt customer service, their staff are polite and actually vested in what they do, would recommend every time for an Australian run and owned PC online store.

Peta Gaida

Peta GaidaIllawarra, NSW

Always reliable

P.C. case gear is awesome! They always ship things fast and safely. I have never had a single issue with anything and I’ve been buying all my computing stuff from P.C. case gear for years now. Highly recommend.

Jason

Jason Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and furious!

Very well constructed, comfortable with nice drags and clicks. Parcel came well on time and product looks very attractive even in the box.

daveh1965

daveh1965South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Deal fast delivery

New case and power supply replaced older rig. The graphics card and M.2 drive are installed and everything works fine. Great deal and comms.

Fast Service.

The process of buying the case I wanted was very simple and easy to navigate. The shipping was done quickly and the package arrived undamaged.

Works great!

Easy to find, decent price and actually in stock. Im very happy with my new RX 6700 XT, very fast shipping. I will 100% order from again

Ben

BenCentral Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted and professional packaging.

The items were professionally packaged and sent very quickly by the staff. Unfortunately, Australia post took their time to deliver so I will possible make other arrangements with my deliveries in the future. Thanks

Darren W.

Darren W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I was very impressed by how quickly my order was despatched and how quickly arrived. Most of all, the item I ordered (Logitech MK850 keyboard/mouse combo) was significantly cheaper than from other, much larger retailers such as JB Hi-fi and Officeworks. The product itself also exceeded my expectations. Thanx!

Excellent product, Amazing service

Purchased the Ducky one keyboard, was shipped same day, and super happy with the Ducky Keyboard highly recommend to anyone.

Good experience

Delivery was quick, got it in exactly a week. Customer service was great. In love with my new laptop, thank you.

Fred K.

Fred K.Sydney, NSW

Great flexibility

The staff was extremely helpful in assisting me in identifying a better suited processor for my needs and were able to get my order corrected.

Truthteller

TruthtellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great website, stock, staff and couriers.

Great website, stock, staff and couriers.

I've been buying from them for years and I've hardly ever been disappointed, I'm definitely buying from them again.

Kon

KonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery's

I have purchased a few items lately from Centercom online store
and delivery had been super fast very happy with how its been packed

Bob_Builder

Bob_BuilderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just finished an AMD PC build.

Purchased all parts from these guys. Had a manufacturing issue with a case switch wiring job. These guys we're more than helpful and understanding.
I have used PCCASEGEAR before and can thoroughly vouch for the friendliness and quality of service. Easy and professional.
Parts List;
MSI B550 A PRO MB
AMD R5 3600 CPU
KINGSTON 2X8 GB Hyper X FURY RGB RAM
SAMSUNG EVO970 M.2 500 GB SSD
". ". 860 500 GB SATA SSD
Kolink Enclave Gold Modular 700W PSU
PowerColor Radeon RX 550 GPU

Awesome Customer Service. Prompt delivery.

Exceptionally happy with the quality of products and speed of service. It is easy to navigate the website; I quickly purchased what I needed, and the communication was impeccable, so I knew when my goods were due to arrive. A big thank you!

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Deliveries and Items always as described

Site is resonably easy to navigate, however some more sub catagories would be nice. Good range of products, and I've found myself coming to PCCaseGear more and more from my regular online stores as they dont stock as much variety. Also the quality of the items i have purchased has been really good.