3.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (53)
Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sure what all the complaining is about.

The site itself is a bit of a missh to go through but if you know what youre after you should have no problem
Prices were great (better than other big tech stores like umart and pccasegear and mwave)
Delivery to QLD took less than 7 days.

My only change would be to change couriers as i couldnt change the address on my order but thats more on my side than a pcbyte error.

Elliot W.

Elliot W.Murray Region, NSW

Awesome tech store

Was a great idea to shop with these guys. Got my order a bit over time but i did order over the long weekend, and with corona and all that, it was still quick and easy! Will buy from these guys again. Thanks!

Lupe M.

Lupe M.Sydney, NSW

Great Delivery speed

Ordered my products and they were on my doorstep within two days! Was able to keep track of my order at all times through my online account, it made the process stress free.

Sumeet B.

Sumeet B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please don't waste your time

I am a frustrated customer. Whosoever is reading this, please be aware of poor customer service in every aspect. You will get your product almost delayed almost by 15days minimum.

A+ Experience

I have purchased products from PC Byte many times now. The website is easy to navigate and the customer service is amazing and this is topped of by fast shipping. Very reliable and I will be ordering from them again.

Nathan William M.

Nathan William M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Reviews Are Right - DO Not Trust These Guys

Product PurchasedGigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming OC
Reza

RezaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Update on order SO254024

Update (Ref INV/2020-26686)
I have gotten one email back from pc byte today in regards to them not having the cpu in stock. They have made an great upgrade to their website now which specifies whether the product is at supplier or in stock. I have ask for another cpu which they have in stock and am waiting for a response at the moment I submitted my ticket 1 day ago. I have tried to contact pc byte today but had to wait 1.5 hours to go from third caller to first only to be disconnected. I have also asked for a refund since the other cpu chosen is cheaper. I will keep updating On how the refund process goes also.

Ben R.Tasmania

Ordered 5 days ago......

Ben R.

Just called again to see if they could express ship my parts, and was hung up on after a 30 minute wait. Going to call again and cancel my entire order. Poor service and zero communication skills.

cairo

cairoVictoria

Absolutely trash

I ordered a pc on September 9th, it is now October 2nd and I haven't got freaking anything. My bday was yesterday on October 1st and I woke up to absolutely nothing. My mother felt bad for her self and I was miserable the whole day, and I still get freaking peeved off now when I think about it. My cousin ordered his pc 4 days after I did and he got his, it wasn't for his bday or anything, he just got it for the sake of it. Do not buy anything from pc byte, they completely wasted my time and I am sure they will waste yours as well and I damn doubt I wont get a full refund. I am now expecting nothing for Christmas as $430 dollars have been wasted. I want this pc pcbyte. Its all I want. Please.

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine

First time ever wanting a gaming tower, and this machine is totally awesome. Well priced, well built and exactly as advertised, runs my new game perfectly. Took a week to build, and there was a little shipping glitch, but PC Byte always responded and answered the phone, then finally delivered overnight by Couriers Please once it was dispatched. I am happy and will use PC Byte again.

Product PurchasedAMD R7 RX580 Gaming Computer Office Desktop PC
Adam D.

Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Funny story...

I placed an order late on the 24th of Sep, received confirmation payment was received and an invoice on the 25th. Literally just received my order, on the 28th. I am in Melbourne. I actually read some of these reviews and was a little worried but clearly for no reason. I am still waiting for orders from other retailers ordered some time ago. Pretty impressed actually, will buy from here again. Website is easy to navigate, product range is pretty good and some prices are great.

Product Purchasedgigabyte 750w modular psu
PCByte RepPCByte

Hi Adam, great to here you are pleased with your purchase from us. We appreciate you leaving your feedback.

Garth B.

Garth B.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant experience

PC Byte has a large range of products to choose from. The website is easy to navigate and to find what I'm after. Prices are extremely competitive and the shipping is generally pretty quick.

PCByte RepPCByte

Hi Garth, thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad you are happy with your shopping experience on our website.

EJLaz

EJLaz

Terrible service! Be warned!

Order # SO229971

I have cancelled a purchase on 11 Sept 2020.
Received an email on 15 Sept 2020 that refund will take up to 3 days waited longer, been sending emails no response and calling their phone no. multiple times and been waiting for hours but nobody answers. 22 Sept 2020 still no refund and no answer from them, it is worrying me now! Stressful to deal with!

Lesson learned I will not purchase with this store anymore and I will spread the word to warn people!

I am very close to reporting this store to ACCC and Fair Trading.

Product PurchasedGalax RTX 2060 Super
MikeB

MikeBMelboune

Good price, Free Delivery, Good job guys!!

I ordered some routers.
Good price, free delivery.
Sure, the delivery was via Aust Post, so in these times it took a week or so to arrive, but that is expected.
Goods were received in good nick.

PCByte RepPCByte

Hi Mike, thanks for your review. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We are glad to hear everything arrived smoothly.

zero communication, where is my item?

Have sent four emails requesting tracking and updates. No reply. My reference INV/2020-23936 (with reference: SO233591). They seem to respond to negative feedback here with requests for these numbers, and though I see no follow up maybe this is the only way I can get any action on my purchase. I am a very short time away from contacting the ACCC. Just be a real business and respond to your client, maybe I’ll update this review and buy from you again if your reasons are sound

Dan D.

Dan D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ordered monitor and ssd no problems

Ordered a ultrawide monitor and additional m.2 storage. At time of purchase price was competitive for both items. I live in Melbourne, both items delivered within 5 business days. No complaints

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible company to deal with.

PC-byte, IoT Hub, PCmeal, Tech mall, flash_pro, Tech Century, and probably others are belong to the same group with the same bad attitude, bad services, good not being delivered, give fault promises to prolonged the process of refund (do not let paypal dispute to expire with this group), refuse to paid return shipping fee, known to sell fake item knowingly or unknowingly. Avoid this unscrupulous group, a warning to you guy.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great!!!

The website was easy to use, there was a very quick response and when I placed my order, it came quickly and in perfect condition would recommend to anyone wanting PC or PC parts.

PCByte RepPCByte

Hi George, thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your order from us.

Gianni

GianniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Tech Online Shop Ever!

Product PurchasedLogitech C525 HD Webcam
Brett

BrettHobart

Shop elsewhere and save yourself the hassle