PCByte

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (87)
Rikki

RikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service

Had the best price for the item I purchased Delivery was quick, faster than I expected. I had an issue under warranty and whilst I found them a little slow to respond to emails, a replacement part was organised and posted without any issues Quite happy to use this company again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Benjamin

BenjaminSydney, NSW

Great customer experience

The store was extremely user friendly and when I had a slight concern with the shipping of the item the customer service team was helpful and served me in a timely manner.

PCByte RepPCByte

Excellent item prices, shipping prices and shipping times.

Item shipped very quickly, item was very well priced compared to other sites, shipping prices are low, very respectful customer service.

Pcbyte constantly gave me updates via my email address in regard to my product. Highly recommended.

Hi Beau,
Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with our services. We hope you enjoy your new purchase from us.

gicasate

gicasateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended. I will buy from PCByte again.

Excellent service overall. PCByte offers very competitive prices and a huge range of products. They delivered items very quickly and kept me informed with constant follow-up emails. It is very rare to come across good and reliable online stores these days.

Excellent Customer Service and Communication

I just missed the recent $30 off sale on the Toshiba X300 3.5" 6TB SATA Internal Hard Drive, PC Byte or more specifically Angel from online support was kind enough to extend the offer to me, which of course I took up. I arranged payment promptly and PC Byte arranged shipping promptly and I received the item 3 working days later via Australia Post. Cannot thank Angel and PC Byte enough for their exemplary service, Thank you very much and happy to purchase from you in the future.

Seb

SebPerth, WA

Horrible communication

Dr Pepper

Dr PepperPerth, WA

Nice and Easy

Product ordering and delivery easy and on time. When one part came early my enquiry about the second was promptly replied to and PC Byte continued to monitor until the second parcel arrived. Great Work PC Byte!

Hi,
Thanks for your review and feedback. It is great to hear that you were able to order and receive your order with no issues.

Matt

MattCentral West, NSW

Great Service - Great Product!

After having some older powerline adapters croak during some power surge issues, I picked up two TP-Link TL-WPA8631P AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline A/C Wi-Fi Kits. Easy to set up and super-fast, I have one setup in the front of the house and one in my separate garage home-office. Strong wifi signal and super-fast ethernet connection – ordered and delivered in 2 days. Many thanks!

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanPerth, WA

Pro 2 Scooter - super impressed great price speeding delivery and great communication

I purchased this scooter online and it arrived 4 business days later (I’m in Western Australia and company is based in NSW) during COVID lockdowns is even more impressive. Great communication updated me with tracking information after order. Would highly recommend this company.

Atlas

AtlasSydney, NSW

Friendly service. Good customer service. Reliable somewhat.

Ordered a monitor and got a vacuum. But issues was resolved with refund and also a free gift to make up for the troubles. I got another monitor from them anyway and had no issues. Just had to make a call and all was followed up. Their warehouse provider was probably the one that needs a kick.

Great Service and product

We ordered a webcam and microphone for one of our conference rooms, arrived fast and was exactly what we needed. Customer service was above and beyond.

Hi Charlotte,
Thanks for your feedback and review. We are glad you have received your order on time, and we hope you enjoy your new purchase.

Amazing amazing amazing! Their service is beyond 5 stars

I contacted them about missing a promo for a particular price and they offered to give me it for the promo which had ended. They went to lengths to ensure I secured the PC too.

Clarisa C.

Clarisa C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic

The customer service at PCByte has been excellent with my last few orders. They have always been very quick to help me out if I ever had any issues or questions.
Highly Recommend ~

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Joanne

JoannePerth, WA

Best Price Fast delivery

Delivery of my Xiaomi V3 was very fast, set back was no tracking very happy with the robot vacuum performance.

PCByte RepPCByte

Think things just took a turn for the worse...

Vivek K.

Vivek K.Sydney, NSW

Worst Experience ever ...

Worst experience ever with online shopping, I did order product and paid $503.99 then received error while payment was successful next day I was unable to login into their website to check the order status as nothing came to my email. I had multiple call with them over couple of days then they send me receipt. Still after 1 week of order placement no tracking number as product not yet dispatched and I am still not able to login.

I will never recommend PCByte to anyone....

Forkboy

ForkboyMid North Coast, NSW

Great product, delivered on time, but long waits to talk to anyone

ECHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible merchant

I have exactly the same problem - ordered a Xiomi 34’ monitor but was delivered a vacuum cleaner without any delivery notification. I immediately called pcbyte and returned the vacuum cleaner. After 3 weeks, I am still waiting for my monitor. Have emailed them to enquire but no response so far. Very very bad. Don’t think I will buy from this shop again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
ECH

Thanks for following up but it will much appreciated if this happened earlier. I have just received the monitor this morning.

Impressed

Very impressed with PC Byte - they were very quick to assist me with my order and consequently made my life a lot easier! Quick turn around and good prices!

simon4222

simon4222South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service, Fantastic Item. I am very happy. A terrific Computer store in Auburn Sydney.

I Purchased a Synology NAS DS 220+ on the 12/01/2021. from PC Byte in Sydney. I spoke with the owner Brendon. He was very helpful. Delivery was very fast considering I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland now. Also the prices are fantastic compared to others retailers.
I would highly recommend PC Byte. I am very happy with my New Synology DiskStation

Guy K.asked

Do the staff of PCByte work on the weekend? Just trying to work how long it will be before you see my order and my payment.

SEVic
SEVic

You will have to call them. My order sat there for a whole week with no action taken

Ok thanks

Tobytasked

hi PC Byte, Why are you so hard to get hold of? I placed an order I wish to amend and all methods of contact have failed.

Ben R.
Ben R.

I finally got through to the Auburn store after a 40 minute wait. Apparently they have a massive backlog of orders. One of my items had only arrived instore today, but it was in stock when I ordered it a week ago. I would suggest calling them and waiting on hold, as I have emailed and sent messages with no reply. It seems to me they are under-staffed in a big way. You will have to unfortunately keep the pressure on, as you will be luck if they return your call or email. I certainly won't be using them again - ever.

Tobyt

I just got through 1hr 40 minutes after only to be told that they cannot amend my online order and I have to email this request through. They cannot also delete my order as no manager available in the store. Possibly the worst customer service ever!

Tate Illingworth

Tate Illingworthasked

I ordered a Tenda Nova MW3 should I be worried about not getting it?
If not how long do you think it will take I ordered it on 5th of October

Fawäd Mastoi
Fawäd Mastoi

Hi Tate, did you get your order? Curious as I didn't check this site before ordering and not sure if my order is ever going to arrive... Regards, Fawad

Get an answer from our members and PCByte representatives