People Telecom

People Telecom

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for People Telecom? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (0) · No (1)
Frederick B.
Frederick B.Perth, WA

One of the Best gone Bad

APM
APM

Terrible is still 2 Good for them

The last review of 5 Stars must have been an employee of the company!! I didn't port across to people telecom but somehow, they have 1 out of 3 of my Phone Lines! I had an issue last year where i left my current provider & moved across to M2 Commander OH BOY! Off TIO i went & won the case too BUT these idiots have pulled my lines back AGAIN without my permission! how is this POSSIBLE??

Connection TypeOld copper network

Fantastic ! Would highly recommend dealing with this company; proffessional, effecient and polite. A

The service is great ; everything kept running smoothly though out transition ; which was my greatest concern.
Very professional and a wealth of information.
I would recommend this company to everyone .
Angelica and Eliminata where most helpful during this process.

Bhundi
BhundiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Crappiest company ever!!

Do not go near them...I changed my plan with this company to home phone and internet for an agreed set amount every month...every month my bill comes in over the agreed to amount...every month I have to ring up to be told it will be sorted and they credit the difference...absolutely useless...Do not use this company.... repeat do not use this company!!

Illegal scammers!

This company should be closed down! I am another person whose internet codes were stolen from my provider Telstra without my having ever spoken to them or heard of them before!! It took Telstra 5 days to fix my internet because they had to ask People Telecom to release my codes - even though they had stolen them in the first place! Telstra cannot seem to protect our service so People Telecom should be shut down!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

People Telecom are fraudsters!

I've just had my internet disconnected and when I contacted my provider Iprimus, was informed that People Telecom has advised them to cancel my service with them on my behalf?! I've never done that of course and have never heard of this company till today. I've since sorted this out with Iprimus but it's a real worry that People Telecom can do something like this without my consent. I'm outraged and will be contacting TIO Ombudsman first thing tomorrow. They don't even deserve a single star but I can't seem to submit this review without giving one.

Terrible Company Transfers

I have been with Iprimus for just under a year and always up to date with payments, then Yesterday we have NO CONNECTION to our Internet, Rang Iprimus and they said you have been transferred to this crap company without any Notice or CONSENT!!!! Tried ringing them, no answer, yet we still have no Internet because of these scums transferring my account Illegally and without my Consent...

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Idiots

Have NEVER had an account with NBT yet I apparently owe them OVER $1,300!!!
Have tried and tried to resolve this issue. I was last told that - "THEY had decided not to pursue the monies owed." Like they were doing me a favour!! They had even threatened to cut off my service!!! Yet they ARE NOT and NEVER have been my provider!!
So, once again I will try.
They are IDIOTS! and
They are RUDE IDIOTS!!

DISSAPOINTED
DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane

Illegal company,

They moved my Telstra Internet, claimed it was a mistake by a consultant called Courtney Neilson, spoke to a supposed manager called Jahnni, they are liars, fraudulent activity, do not deal with them ever. I am reporting them to the ombudsman, you should all do the same.

Disaster !!!

They cut my Telstra internet and didn't set up new connections, I can't contact them . When they contact me first time I've been told before disconnecting existing account ill be contacted and new modem will be posted to me ....nothing like that happens . Worst customer service ever experienced.

Jennie D
Jennie D

Not even worth one star.

UBONJOE
UBONJOEHunter Region, NSW

Stay Away

This shift mob, moved me from TELSTRA WITHOUT my permission, the phone call I received from them, about a month ago, gave the impression that they were from TELSTRA, they had full details of my TELSTRA A/c, and said they were moving me to a cheaper bundle.

Disgraceful

My internet & home phone moved from Telstra by this company. I have not received ANY communication either by phone or email to advise this. Can't get through to their support numbers either. Run my business from home and has been a nightmare the last 3 days without technology.
Stay away from this company.

Greg.
Greg.Melbourne

Don't fall for this company- please!

Have just had my bigpond email cut off (after having had it for 10 plus years) without my knowledge.
yes I thought they were telstra and getting my NBN connected, Also home phone and mobiles changed.
Now I have no internet and email for 5 days.
its a disaster.

Janine
JanineMelbourne

Urgent call back request. extremely unhappy Telstra customer- 0438934351

I am asking you people to contact me immediately on 0438934351. I am furious at the fact you have disconnected my Telstra line without permission. I have had no correspondence with you as I had requested when you contacted my husbands phone and I asked for an email outlining what you had to offer. I have spent the last 4 hours + trying to get answers from Telstra. My children, all in high school and Uni and my husband and I, trying to run a business without any internet!!! I want this rectified NOW!!! You had NO right to switch. I expect This to be rectified no later than lunch time Tuesday 24th May 2016 and I expect a call first thing in the morning notifying me that you have followed my instructions.
Janine