people2people

people2people

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bindi-Anne Ross

Bindi-Anne RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Placed into the perfect role!

Makes me feel this is the industry I should be working in. Leanne is right on the mark placing me in this temp role! People2People are a fantastic team. Leanne checked in with me after my first day on the job making sure I was happy and supported. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for work - temp or permanent!

Very helpful and supportive.

Team is friendly and on your side! always supporting ! Jayden checks in with regularly. Would encourage all job seekers and people looking to hire to choose people2people. Very happy with them.

Meena M.

Meena M.Sydney, NSW

Simply Great

Got the offer within 10 days of being shortlisted by people2people. Danielle followed up with the employer regularly and made sure I got the offer. Thank you team for your support.

Sheree

Sheree

Pleasant experience

My consultant made the process an easy and non stressful experience. Kept me informed through the process. Would be happy to recommend for employees and employers to go to People2people.

Arifa Khatun

Arifa KhatunSydney, NSW

Good company to deal with

Team is very friendly and supportive. Worked very quickly to get me into a role and negotiated a good hourly rate. People2people talent portal is user friendly and it was very easy completing all the required documents online. Thank you.

Rebecca Escott

Rebecca EscottSydney, NSW

Good company to deal with

I have had temp assignments offered regularly and appreciate both Anthony and Jayden for their continued professionalism. I find them both kind and respectful to deal with. I have recommended People2people because of my experience with them.

Wonderful Experience

Melanie and the team in Brisbane are amazing - very supportive, helpful and patient. Nothing is ever a problem! The whole experience even from the beginning has been incredible. Melanie is very caring and very knowledgeable.

Super quick service

The team worked very quickly to get me into a role and negotiated a good hourly rate. They were also able to allow me to take my preplanned vacation. Thanks!

HappyAccountant

HappyAccountantSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent support and knowledge

I've been dealing with the Brisbane People2people Accounting team on and off over the past several years. I find the consultants there to be knowledgeable, approachable and real. Unlike a lot of agencies I've dealt with where there is a high level of staff turnover, I've been dealing with the same consultants at People2People for many years and find they have a much better understanding of what I am after and will always give me an honest and frank brief of the roles I am interested in while providing valuable feedback in terms of my jobsearch.

Holly

HollySydney, NSW

The perfect job!

I got an interview wit people2people really fast and they spoke to me about my past experience and what I was looking for. Soon after they found me a perfectly suited job! Thank you to Suchi and Julie!

lovely people and company

I am very pleased to joined this company and lovely people there, I would like to be in touch with this company in future, also have great attitude and service to candidates looking for a job.

Madu Weera

Madu WeeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great consultants

I received really helpful advice from the consultants at p2p who actually strive to get you the best opportunity possible. Thanks for all your help and support through out the process.

People2people found me a role and kept me in the loop every step of the way. This included regular check ups to make sure I was getting on well at my placement.

Great advice and help all the way

I've found my previous job and current one both with P2P. The consultants do care about my career concerns, offer practical advice on a timely basis and always follow up.

Brett S.

Brett S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic agency.

The Adelaide group at People2People really care about their candidates and do a great job connecting people to the role that is perfect for their particular skill set. I am very pleased with my experience dealing with them.

Ames

AmesQueensland

One of best recruitment agencies

One of the best recruitment agencies i have dealt with friendly and made me feel comfortable even though I was nervous and made sure they also checked how i was after my interview.

Empathy Consultant

The consultant demonstrates empathy and she tried to understand my necessity to find a new job. She was quite realistic describing the market and she was aware about Visa process

Team Effort

Even though I had a mis-understanding at the beginning the consultant did not give up on helping. As she went on leave she left me with her colleagues. Greatful for the phone calls, followups and getting me a job. Most appreciated.

Matthew

MatthewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Great Turnaround

People2People (Adelaide) were fantastic in their search for a candidate. While helping to support our business in the search of a flexible and talented individual Emma Wragg was instrumental in securing the right fit for our business.
With a tight market and the need for good people, it isn't easy to find employees in the Adelaide market.
People2People came through and we have been pleased ever since as was our employee.

Couldn't thank the People2People office enough!!

Aaron_Adelaide

Aaron_AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great communication & candidates

I have used People2People for both permanent roles and temps for inside sales campaigns. The candidates were high quality but most notably the level of communication from the team was outstanding. I will continue to use and recommend them.