3.6

65% · 10256 · 35%

3.8
Brand Manager for people2people? Claim your listing.

Anon1
Anon1Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs!

The employees at this recruitment firm just lie to make you a 'plug and fill' employee. They disregard your experience and are not honest about whether they can find you a job or not. They try and force your hand into temporary work instead of permanent rolls. Avoid at all costs, they are you stereotypical, poor cultured recruitment firm. (If I could choose less than one as an option I would).
Jared A
Jared AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.

Excellent Service and very Professional

I had a lovely experience with Marie and Peter, who are really professional to conduct all the process of your application. They really care about people , they communicate information opportunely and they are really efficient in their work. I highly recommend this agency.
Alan
Alan5 posts

Rude and nasty

Never got back to me even though says they would do a zoom interview
Three emails and three phone calls to management
Finally response
Not interested in feedback
Doesn’t do research into why bad treatment
Tell them to take me off their database
Poor treatment
dee.chaudhary14
dee.chaudhary145 posts

Unprofessional

Will always try to keep you stuck with on-going contracts, will offer you low wages keeping at-least 50% of your pay as commission & If you exit then will treat you rudely. To those who wrote a great review just look into how much commission these folks making and paying you penny I bet you'd be surprised. Will never use them again and neither recommend anyone to get employment through this money milking agency.
ReviewerM
ReviewerMSydney, NSW

Disappointing

When I first arrived in Sydney a decade or so ago, I found them to be most professional. Now I would not even bother applying for a role with them. If the role even exists (which I doubted a lot of the time) and they allege they have put you forward for it, you just don't hear from them again with respect to it. But they still bombard you through various mediums with other "job" opportunities. I have had the misfortune to find myself unemployed twice in the time I have been here and have a fair knowledge of recruitment agencies. I definitely would not recommend.
Sunny
Sunny3 posts

Great work and very efficient

Maddy and Aiden have been very helpful and efficient with their service. They were very informative during a tough time whistle getting over the covid season. I am very pleased to say I am satisfied with the job they done!
Srishti
Srishti Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Aiden and Maddy have been great! They found me a suitable role in less than a week and have been so prompt with all the actions. Moreover, they’re extremely approachable, humble and very professional. I’m looking forward to working with them.
Suresh Navaratnam
Suresh Navaratnam

Excellent agent

Have dealt withBianca and Chris for the last 3 years. Very helpful and caring. Helpful advice in getting the next job. Transparent and honest. Very professional. Would recommend to anyone.
Kaye Neill
Kaye NeillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful

Kristina and Hayley were a couple of very professional and friendly ladies to deal with and I am very happy to have gained a role through them. Great work and Thank You.
RAJIV P.
RAJIV P.

Excellent Recruitment Agency

This is my first time working for people2people and when I spoke with Aiden and Aalia for the first time, I felt like I have already been a member of people2people family for a long time. It's my pleasure to work for people2people. I would like to say thanks to Aiden and Aalia for providing me excellent service and support in all ways.
Adrian
AdrianAU

Excellent work by Chloe

Chloe was punctual, excellent follow through, friendly and professional.
People 2 people are very lucky to have her and need more of the same for the future.
Well done and thank you.
Deborah Dalati
Deborah Dalati2 posts

Excellent service

People 2people are extremely professional. Highly recommend them to all. They cater to your needs. Trust me they will successfully find you work.
A professional company and team. Thank you people 2 people
lisa
lisaSydney, NSW

Wonderful recruitment agency!

I would highly recommend People2People Recruitment agency. They have found me many diverse roles and very consistent with their communication. I'm a lucky temp - thanks Brooke and Aiden for your continuous help !
Anthony R.
Anthony R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The interviewer was very professional and everything was handled with precision

I can't fault anything - the interviewer, the guidelines on attending the interview, even after getting the job all admin work has been handled in a professional manner.
Well thought of and excellent set up