Branches, Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jan carlo c.

jan carlo c.South-Eastern Region, NSW

False hope

They approve the car loan through phone, had reserve the car. after sending the documents and Assess, the loan was declined. Keep away from here! Very heart breaking. Dont trust it.

AAA

AAA

Smooth, simple, stress free. excellent customer service

compared to other financial firms it is refreshing to be treated normally. taken through the process step by step. No problems, confusion, obstacles, red tape other than obvious necessary procedure.
So pleasing. Yes we complain about bad service, but here they deserve a good word as they do what one would call COMMON SENSE. So lacking in many dumb organisations, I have seen more sens in a bunch of grapes. No names of course as you do that in their reviews. So please buyer beware, I am so careful these days with the clowns at the Cirque. So yes a BIG thank you for doing your job well young lady and the training from management they had as it is always down to them to get it right.

TopicNew Account
Madelene Rose P

Madelene Rose PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from Loan Delivery Officer

A very new customer with People’s choice and will highly recommend for anyone wanting a car loan!!

Straight away I was given great feedback, communication everyday and a massive Thankyou to Hina who I dealt with through the whole process. She was very understanding and helped me through everything even emails!!!

I couldn’t say Thankyou enough and very happy with this bank!

A Very Very Very Bad Experience And A Waste Of Time

I made a person loan application at their Christie's beach branch, I was told the processing timeframe is 24-48 hours, shockingly it took one week, no communication nor any update. I had to take it upon myself calling everytime and sending emails to be told my application was not approved.

FishtailBob

FishtailBobBallarat

They offer a very enticing carrot (rates) and hit you with an even bigger stick.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

John T

John TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid at all cost!! They don't care about their customers!!!

Aldrin S.

Aldrin S.Sydney, NSW

UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE. DO NOT GO WITH THEM

Offering a personal loan with no monthly fees and variable with a secured loan. Got pre-approved and later on got declined saying i was outside of their lending criteria. I have no car loan, no personal loan, great credit rating. I have not had an enquiry in 2 years until now. They couldn't tell me why.. poor service.

Melissa P.

Melissa P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad customer service

I saw Irene from the Caroline Springs branch. She said I got approved but then came back and denied my personal loan. Very unhelpful. Definitely won’t recommend Peoples Choice to anyone

Never felt so scrutinised :(

Ruby

RubyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

STAY AWAY!!!!

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love 'em

I have been with the credit union since 1980s when it was Australian Central Credit Union. Always found it a great institution. We have even moved interstate and would not even consider going elsewhere. The call staff are always amazing.

Colleen

ColleenDarwin, NT

Insist that PCCU show you the loan application they do for you & the loan assessment

Leon

Leon

Declined a $10k refinance on a Personal Loan. Shameful Union.

People's ChoicePeople's Choice Credit Union

Anonymous

AnonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Concierge Practices Deplorable

TopicBusiness Banking
People's ChoicePeople's Choice Credit Union
Sunshine

SunshineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shame on closing Port Adelaide branch.

2 buses with a walker is too hard for me. Then was told "Take a seat, you will be seen shortly" 1 hr 10 mins later I was still sitting & waiting. Queues were to the door, 1 teller working, many people walked out. Others were told, come back in 1/2 hour, the line shrank to aroynd 10 people lined up. Lunchtime ystrdy. Been with Savings & Loans since 70s.

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions
customer service please

customer service pleaseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seems like only certain peoples choice credit union.

Have been with them since early 1990's, customer service is the worst with a line of 20 people standing there frustrated (west lakes) , considering closing all accounts and changing to someone else, even home loan and my sons account.
I don't know why the branch has to look like a cafe with a coffee machine (maybe for the precious staff) with no privacy and all customers to hear your private details, maybe the cafe's in west lakes will start doing your banking , might get better customer service.
Should sack the trendy idiots who thought of this concept.
If you only want young people there using atm's we will gladly leave, seems like only certain peoples choice credit union.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Absolutely the worst I can not stress this enough stay well clear..

Absolutely the worst I can not stress this enough stay clear..they draw you in with low rates but never deliver even though we own several properties and have a credit score of 900 !! And serviceability is overwhelmingly 100% even stated by them.. she wanted a loan for a vehicle but she made the mistake of saying she had a partner and they insisted that both her and I sign omg the vehicle is hers its registered in her name..they just wanted to force another person to be liable and open another account.. and if you do the online application you will have a credit check done and since you will probably refuse their offer like us you will have put an extra mark on your credit file affecting your score all for nothing..

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Time wasters

happyrabbit

happyrabbitAU

Welcome To Peasant Class

If you want poor service and to be shouted at by an employee across a busy branch you have come to the right place. Customer service only extends to them trying to sell you products , if you want something from them you had better bring a packed lunch and a chair because the queues can be long and the apologies lacking , your time does not matter. And if you have to deposit cash expect to be treated as an inconvenience/ criminal depending on the staff member. I thought the banks were bad but People's choice takes it to a whole new level. Banking For Peasants . They hope you do not notice.

Charley

CharleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service is a joke

Dean F.

Dean F.asked

when dose People's Choice Credit Union Banks.

closed down
Do your maintenance in the middle of the night like everyone else!

They do

Colleen

Colleenasked

We have queried People’s Choice about home loans established in 2012. Their practices then were questionable, and documentation slipshod or non-existant
We have asked then to give us blank copies of the loan application form and the home loan contract form they use today, so we can see if processes have changed / improved.
They refuse to give them to us.
I am hoping someone who got a loan within the last 12 months or so will read this and be willing to share forms with us.
We are interested only in the text and layout of the forms, so ask that all applicant / property / financial detail etc be redacted.
Can anyone help with this ??

CK N.

CK N.asked

Wow you guy's have some terrible reviews when it comes to car loans is this typical ?
I'd would've thought for people with good credit good employment etc no debts other than a mortgage.
It'd be pretty straight forward and customers would obtain the low rate offered on your website but have heared hardly anyone is successful in getting it or the full amount they wish to borrow.. am I ill informed? Also read alot about avoiding choice because it'll just add another mark to your credit file if choice cant provide the loan.
Wary possible future customer.

Regards