Branches, Online

2.0

Disgusting waste of time and effort

I would not even give one star for this bunch of shonky sheisters. I was made to feel that they wanted my soul. So glad to be done with them.

TopicLoan Application

Absolutely the worst experience ever. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Locked out of account and could not reset password. I guess the bank never attached my phone number to the account. No 24/7 online tech-support so i can't pay rent

Tikiii

TikiiiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutey shocking

Applied for a personal loan and was conditionally approved. Provided all documents told all is looking good after waiting a total of 6 business days, i was declined... bunch of crap
Lost my deposit on the car and all as they took too long. Very annoyed and upset in the process. Iv been a member for 4 years now and will be shutting down all accounts with this credit union.

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application

Barry

BarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot be trusted

Tinman

TinmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Find another bank

I am a disabled pensioner, I tried to help the bank by telling them about a site, after opening a visa dispute, only to be told I am going to be charged $30. I really am getting fed up with the way this world works. Read all fine print, all banks are the same. You also might want to look into
"Bail in law".
What a disgusting law. If people only knew

Wrong

They say one thing and change completely what they said. Just wasting time on over and over I don't know why. It is just draining. I hope processes need to be improved

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting

These people are next level dodgy. I applied for a personal loan and they told me I’m accepted, then they told me I’m not and that they couldn’t ‘tell me why’. I’m sorry but that’s insane. What kind of a company cannot provide an explanation, let alone explain their policy? Avoid at all costs.

TopicLoan Application

Great car loan experience (twice)

I've had two car loans with PCCU. There loan application processes is very strict but that is for good reason. We paid both loans off 3 years early with no balloon payments or any other 'gotchya' fees. The staff are always friendly and I like that they have their call center in a regional city instead of Melbourne or Sydney.

andrewtimms

andrewtimmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Service

I'm a finance broker and my experience using People's Choice was extremely painful. They asked for a lot more documents they other personal loan companies and undertook a credit search on me prior to me giving them permission. To top matters off they could give clear answers to direct questions asked. I would avoid at all costs.

Find out how People's Choice Credit Union compares to other Banks

Useless for land and home loans

Been with them for 3 or so years. Wanting a land loan and they said we can't because apparently they can't guarantee we are going to build a house on our land even though we have signed a building contract and paid the deposit!! Ridiculous.

Got final approval, signed all documents and then they turned around to say they can't approve the loan any more, what a joke

jan carlo c.

jan carlo c.South-Eastern Region, NSW

False hope

They approve the car loan through phone, had reserve the car. after sending the documents and Assess, the loan was declined. Keep away from here! Very heart breaking. Dont trust it.

AAA

AAA

Smooth, simple, stress free. excellent customer service

compared to other financial firms it is refreshing to be treated normally. taken through the process step by step. No problems, confusion, obstacles, red tape other than obvious necessary procedure.
So pleasing. Yes we complain about bad service, but here they deserve a good word as they do what one would call COMMON SENSE. So lacking in many dumb organisations, I have seen more sens in a bunch of grapes. No names of course as you do that in their reviews. So please buyer beware, I am so careful these days with the clowns at the Cirque. So yes a BIG thank you for doing your job well young lady and the training from management they had as it is always down to them to get it right.

TopicNew Account
Jess MR

Jess MRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from Loan Delivery Officer

A very new customer with People’s choice and will highly recommend for anyone wanting a car loan!!

Straight away I was given great feedback, communication everyday and a massive Thankyou to Hina who I dealt with through the whole process. She was very understanding and helped me through everything even emails!!!

I couldn’t say Thankyou enough and very happy with this bank!

A Very Very Very Bad Experience And A Waste Of Time

I made a person loan application at their Christie's beach branch, I was told the processing timeframe is 24-48 hours, shockingly it took one week, no communication nor any update. I had to take it upon myself calling everytime and sending emails to be told my application was not approved.

FishtailBob

FishtailBobBallarat

They offer a very enticing carrot (rates) and hit you with an even bigger stick.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

John T

John TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid at all cost!! They don't care about their customers!!!

Aldrin S.

Aldrin S.Sydney, NSW

UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE. DO NOT GO WITH THEM

Offering a personal loan with no monthly fees and variable with a secured loan. Got pre-approved and later on got declined saying i was outside of their lending criteria. I have no car loan, no personal loan, great credit rating. I have not had an enquiry in 2 years until now. They couldn't tell me why.. poor service.

Melissa P.

Melissa P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad customer service

I saw Irene from the Caroline Springs branch. She said I got approved but then came back and denied my personal loan. Very unhelpful. Definitely won’t recommend Peoples Choice to anyone

Never felt so scrutinised :(