Branches, Online

2.0

Rohit

RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small Bank but better service than bigger banks

I have used the liverpool branch for my home loan. Found these guys online because of their best home loan offer. Jessica was great and the best loan facilitator i have ever seen. She left the company however the manager matthew and patty took over my file and haven't been any less than excellent.
These guys take your business very seriously and give their 100% to make sure everything goes smooth. I have not seen a loan getting approved so quickly. and the best thing is the interest rate and benefits. I have banked with 2 of the big banks for decades and they did not care to offer me anything good so here we go people's choice moving my business to you.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Aidan

AidanSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and overall experience

Went through People's Choice for a home loan, they couldn't have made it easier for myself and my partner. Very responsive to answering our emails and phone calls. Dealt with a couple of other banks at the start while we had our feelers out and People's Choice far surpassed everyone else with regards to service and professionalism. Shout out to Kylie Gardiner, our mobile home loan adviser during the whole process, 11/10 if we had the option.

NeilW

NeilWSouthern and Hills, SA

Branch and Phone Support Excellent - Business Accounts Excellent

When you call them, they answer with real people and with excellent personal support - in your state and/or in Australia! Problems are dealt with and resolved over the phone very quickly. Online messaging is always answered very quickly. I opened a business account for our company in 2018 and things are now so much smoother compared to our old bank. After the way the old bank fared at the banking Royal Commission, I'm very glad I moved away from them. I now feel like a valued customer with People's Choice Credit Union.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, General Transactions and New Account

Ray

Ray

Rip off

I was a past customer. I was happy with their customer service. But recently I called and requested copies of an old statement which I was promised that it would be send over the weekend.
I just got a call that if I wanted them I have to pay $10 per statement and have to go to a branch and pay before receiving them by email. What a joke!
Very poor considering how hard things are with stage 4 lockdown in Victoria and also living in the country where there no branch for over 100kms.
Where is People’s choice compassion right now?

TracyWestern Australia

Unrealistic

We went for a loan and was continually ask for paper work and gave them all they needed and it was still never enough. They lost paperwork and we had to send it to them. They have taken over a month to be told no.

TopicLoan Application

Loans process ridiculous and long winded

TopicLoan Application

Disgusting waste of time and effort

I would not even give one star for this bunch of shonky sheisters. I was made to feel that they wanted my soul. So glad to be done with them.

TopicLoan Application

Absolutely the worst experience ever. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Locked out of account and could not reset password. I guess the bank never attached my phone number to the account. No 24/7 online tech-support so i can't pay rent

Tikiii

TikiiiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutey shocking

Applied for a personal loan and was conditionally approved. Provided all documents told all is looking good after waiting a total of 6 business days, i was declined... bunch of crap
Lost my deposit on the car and all as they took too long. Very annoyed and upset in the process. Iv been a member for 4 years now and will be shutting down all accounts with this credit union.

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application

Barry

BarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot be trusted

Tinman

TinmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Find another bank

I am a disabled pensioner, I tried to help the bank by telling them about a site, after opening a visa dispute, only to be told I am going to be charged $30. I really am getting fed up with the way this world works. Read all fine print, all banks are the same. You also might want to look into
"Bail in law".
What a disgusting law. If people only knew

Wrong

They say one thing and change completely what they said. Just wasting time on over and over I don't know why. It is just draining. I hope processes need to be improved

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting

These people are next level dodgy. I applied for a personal loan and they told me I’m accepted, then they told me I’m not and that they couldn’t ‘tell me why’. I’m sorry but that’s insane. What kind of a company cannot provide an explanation, let alone explain their policy? Avoid at all costs.

TopicLoan Application

Great car loan experience (twice)

I've had two car loans with PCCU. There loan application processes is very strict but that is for good reason. We paid both loans off 3 years early with no balloon payments or any other 'gotchya' fees. The staff are always friendly and I like that they have their call center in a regional city instead of Melbourne or Sydney.

andrewtimms

andrewtimmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Service

I'm a finance broker and my experience using People's Choice was extremely painful. They asked for a lot more documents they other personal loan companies and undertook a credit search on me prior to me giving them permission. To top matters off they could give clear answers to direct questions asked. I would avoid at all costs.

Find out how People's Choice Credit Union compares to other Banks

Useless for land and home loans

Been with them for 3 or so years. Wanting a land loan and they said we can't because apparently they can't guarantee we are going to build a house on our land even though we have signed a building contract and paid the deposit!! Ridiculous.

Got final approval, signed all documents and then they turned around to say they can't approve the loan any more, what a joke

jan carlo c.

jan carlo c.South-Eastern Region, NSW

False hope

They approve the car loan through phone, had reserve the car. after sending the documents and Assess, the loan was declined. Keep away from here! Very heart breaking. Dont trust it.

AAA

AAA

Smooth, simple, stress free. excellent customer service

compared to other financial firms it is refreshing to be treated normally. taken through the process step by step. No problems, confusion, obstacles, red tape other than obvious necessary procedure.
So pleasing. Yes we complain about bad service, but here they deserve a good word as they do what one would call COMMON SENSE. So lacking in many dumb organisations, I have seen more sens in a bunch of grapes. No names of course as you do that in their reviews. So please buyer beware, I am so careful these days with the clowns at the Cirque. So yes a BIG thank you for doing your job well young lady and the training from management they had as it is always down to them to get it right.

TopicNew Account
Jess MR

Jess MRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from Loan Delivery Officer

A very new customer with People’s choice and will highly recommend for anyone wanting a car loan!!

Straight away I was given great feedback, communication everyday and a massive Thankyou to Hina who I dealt with through the whole process. She was very understanding and helped me through everything even emails!!!

I couldn’t say Thankyou enough and very happy with this bank!

A Very Very Very Bad Experience And A Waste Of Time

I made a person loan application at their Christie's beach branch, I was told the processing timeframe is 24-48 hours, shockingly it took one week, no communication nor any update. I had to take it upon myself calling everytime and sending emails to be told my application was not approved.