2Pepper Money Home Loans

Danny.iSydney, NSW18 posts
customer_first_namec
customer_first_namec3 posts

Pepper Money Listen

Pepper Money gave us a chance, income is high but being self employed no banks want to know. Pepper Money made this work with purchasing a new home and flipping existing home into an investment. Very happy, thankyou pepper money! Show details ·  1
Reza
Reza

new website a nightmare

new website terrible and confusing. does not give the options we used to have like withdrawal from loan account. Show details
Melissa R.
Melissa R.South West, WA

Terrible service

Worst customer service experience ever!! Currently paying exorbitant interest rate and never missed a payment once, tried to get a rate review and was pushed off the phone before I could even get a word in! Absolute disgrace! Show details
Pepper Money   DM

Hi Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to raise your concerns. If you're happy to provide your loan id and contact details via private message, we'd appreciate the opportunity to review this for you.

Gabriel B
Gabriel BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Avinash D.
Avinash D.

Good Job, thank you

Just wanted to post how happy I was with a recent experience with the team at Pepper Money. I was trying to sort out a few things financially and the team helped me ensure that I had the breathing space I needed to make it all work. Show reply
Peter M.
Peter M.

I cannot thank the team at Pepper Money enough. Having first been given an opportunity to get a loan when my bank turned us away the service team has been absolutely brilliant to deal with. When you have become used to waiting times of an hour or more for most businesses I don't think I have waited more than a couple of minutes for this team and then their phone service people are so nice to deal with. Great job and I just had to acknowledge it. Show details ·  1
Mustufa
Mustufa
  Fair Incentive
Christine L.
Christine L.Gippsland, VIC

Pepper Money always help me even though I am on a Disability Pension

The first time I used Pepper Money they were fantastic because the Loan Specialist took ownership of the loan. The second time the Loan Specialist was new to Pepper Money and just followed the process. However I have used Pepper Money twice and overall they are a great company. I have a good credit score, own a home but had bad luck with my health and are on a Disability Pension. The banks would not give me a loan because I am on a Disability Pension but Pepper Loans are always willing to help me. I do recommend them. Show details ·  1
Sam I.
Sam I.

Great Change

I moved my loan to Pepper Money early last year and I have to say that after moving across from the other lender I have not looked back. Their team is great, I never have to wait long unlike most other places I call these days and they have delivered on everything they said. They don’t always have all the bells and whistles but they make up for it elsewhere. Show details ·  1
Joe L.
Joe L.

Had a wonderful experience

The service team at Pepper Money is first class. I had a small problem with the payments for my loan and the team there sorted me out with a minimum of fuss and made me feel a lot better about the situation. Show reply
A A.
A A.

Gord F
Gord F38 posts

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT Use!

These people have one of the worst sites I have tried to use. No back up support. If you don't have an engineering degree forget using them. Very problematic site. I am just a seller... and it is ridicules the problems using them. I don't need the hassle of dealing with a machine that is problematic. And as per a lot of these things now no where to get real person help or support. Boycott all places that can't actually supply a customer service. Don't go near this lot , very bad.
Delayed Discharge
Delayed Discharge3 posts

Delaying Discharge

Love to take you money at exorbitant interest rates, but when we are trying to discharge to refinance with another lender, delaying discharge for no reason. All required documents have been received no reason not to process settlement, but have pushed it out to an unacceptable date. Been a customer for over 20 years, will never go back again and will never recommend to others. There delays are costing us money as we have other things pending on settlement.