Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (80) · Fixed Rate (18) · Split (3) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • Refinancing (37)
    • First Home (20)
    • Second Home (12)
    • Investment Property (12)
    • Renovation (4)
    • Home Construction (3)
  • Loan Term27.804 years (56)
  • Online Tools
Kathy Frost

Kathy FrostSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pepper Home Loan not passing on the rba interest rate reductions

I have just received a letter from pepper gouging home loans that they are only reducing the interest by 20 basis points. In these uncertain times of crisis & lack of employment- pepper home loans have sort to profit. Disgusting and reprehensible conduct. Do not get one of their loans or you will be sorry. Of course there has been another emergency reduction this week from the rba as well as the beginning of the month's reduction - I bet pepper just keep that one all together. They are unconscionable and disgraceful. We should have received 75 basis point reduction all together but pepper have only done 45.

Aaron G.South Australia

Long term customer, very unhappy with being taxed for being loyal. If you can move and it makes financial sense do it.

You have all heard of the " loyalty tax" if you are in a position to move your money and the banks want your money, all the power to you. I have what you might say a small loan account of $180k. Why is it we are treated differently to new customers? I have not had a full RBA rate cut passed on since I can remember, and after many rate reviews and being told, tell your story walking with little success, I've become very frustrated. The RBA cash rate is now @ 0.25%. How can you justify holding back rate cuts which are needed to stimulate the economy when needed most? Happy to discuss. I will keep this forum updated. One of your long term loyal customers. :-(

Loan used forInvestment Property

BruceSydney, NSW

Appalling. Go with someone else

In the coronovirus recesssion, these heartless thieves did not pass on the full 0.25% RBA rate cut on 3rd March and have not yet made a decision regarding the 17th March rate cut. Disgusting. The world is in its knees and Pepper just waits with a sword to behead you. You can’t eat money, Pepper. When the virus comes for your board directors, I will have no sympathy for you.

Loan Start DateOctober 2017
Loan used forInvestment Property

Lucas

LucasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Savings to come

John and his team were clear and concise with my requirements for a seemless transition between products.
This will effectively allow me the ability to save,and the opportunity to get into investing further with property.
The interest rate is excellent in comparison to my previous rate.
John was also excellent in picking up needs and offered solution prior to us asking.
Excellent service.

I would also like to make mention to Stacy in the call centre team who welcomed us to our new product.
Stacy was definitely present and attentive in the call and definitely have me believe that she had a passion for her role and the pepper procducts.
Both teams mentioned are assets to pepper.

Hi Lucas,
We are extremely pleased to hear that John and the team were able to help you achieve your goals. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and for recognising the efforts of John and Stacey.

CJL

CJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great seamless service

Excellent communication
Seamless process from lending specialist to approval
Stress free documents process submitted online
Great online services
Great door to door ID service
Great competitive interest rate
Fast approval within a week
Offset account and redraw facility
Follow up post settlement for loan details and letter

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Pepper Money A.Pepper

It sounds like you've received exceptional service from beginning to end! We're so happy to hear how effortless this process has seemed for you and we are thrilled to have you on board!

Julie

JulieGippsland, VIC

Painless & easy

From my initial contact through to settlement Cameron Langton & his team were very efficient, informative & professional. They were very prompt and fast acting helping and guiding me every step of the way where ANZ wouldn’t. Their communication & prompt response made this whole process easy & I would highly recommend PepperMoney to anyone looking to refinance. Top job Cameron & team much appreciated.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Grant Morris

Grant Morris

One star for the loan - Lacking in all other areas.

Have a loan with Pepper Money. They do not respond to email. Because of this, I'm only giving one star....and that is for loaning me the money. All other areas they seem to lacking.

I did try calling, and after being on hold for for what seemed like an eternity I was disconnected. Took me 5 times to actually speak to someone.

Tabascolord

TabascolordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lifesavers!

On the back of a dubious decision from Commbank's credit team rejecting what seemed a reasonably straight forward refinance, I turned to Pepper given they have a more lateral approach to criteria. I dealt with John Carey- straight up guy who knew his stuff, replied to emails in good time and guided me through the process with aplomb. Went like clockwork with no dramas, an outcome that made a big difference to my family and my huge appreciation goes to Pepper for thinking outside the box a little. Now indeed I expect I might get an interest rate bump a few months down the track, but truth be told it will be well worth it to raise a big finger at Commbank whilst having an extra 20k in my pocket a year. Well done Pepper ...

Matthew

MatthewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above and beyond

From the initial phone call till settlement the team looking after me where very professional. They were very prompt and fast acting helping and guiding me there every step of the process.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Fantastic Matthew! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Welcome to Pepper Money.

NathanSydney, NSW

5 star +plus

From start to finish, its been a smooth transaction.
Considering my experience with all major banks over the last 25 years, Pepper Finance delivered a financial product and service that accommodates my needs and made it happen.
Sincere credit to the well trained staff and team that combine discipline with outstanding customer service. Thank you to Katie and Raymond for keeping the finger on the pulse throughout the whole loan application process....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Cheers.

Quick amd easy

Quick and easy did everything in a couple of weeks couldnt be happier i would recommend them to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was done online and over the phone

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Joe, thanks for your review and also for your recommendation. It's fantastic to hear how happy you are with the application process for the new loan!
Regards,
Eric

Jason c.

Jason c.North Queensland, QLD

Can not recommend enough for diffucult home loans

Cameron Langton was our guy from start to finish and any small problems we had during the process were very quickly sorted out . will gladly use Pepper again in the future when i decide to venture into the property the overall rate is higher then "prime " lenders but that was to be expected as our loan overall would not be touched by any mainstream lender's solely do source of Income and credit score meant nothing Peppers choice of solicitors is only reason i took away a star If only they were as organized as Pepper themselves But overall cannot recommend Pepper Home loans themselves enough !!!!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Wow, that's great to hear Jason! Cameron is a valuable member of our team and we'll be sure to pass on this feedback to him. Congratulations on your loan and welcome to the Pepper family.
With thanks,
Rachael

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Spoke to them about a construction loan and they will allow this in the postcode that I want to build but not in the main town with the major suburb but rather in places out in the sticks, make no sense at all.
waste of time.

Loan used forHome Construction
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Dan, we're disappointed to hear that we were unable to assist you with a construction loan and appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.
Stacey

Simple and Easy!

From the start to the end, Pepper was very easy to deal with. The team answered every question and made the process painless. Their loan process was a lot better than my experiences with the Big 4. I am rarely on hold for long whenever I call and the online portal makes it very easy for me to log in so I can keep an eye on my account. Everything was transparent, all explained in simple easy to understand terms. Their communication skills were second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Pepper to anyone.

Loan used forRenovation
userreqts

userreqtsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

After many years with one of the big 4 banks, I recently refinanced my home loan with Pepper and consolidated debt. The people I dealt with at Pepper were great. Very easy to contact both by phone and email and always responded very promptly to email questions. Very happy all round.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you have received such great service and we trust this will continue during your time with us!
Regards,
Eric

Nicole K

Nicole KSydney, NSW

When the banks say NO Pepper says YES!!

I have been banking with ANZ for over 30 years and have not once received the level of service I have received from Pepper Money!!

Thank you so much to Katie and Ray at Pepper Money for making a dream come true. You both went above and beyond to get my loan to settlement!

I have already recommended Pepper Money to a 5 of my friends and my loan only settled last week! If you are looking for a lender that does not treat you like a number and thinks outside of the box then Pepper Money is for you!!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
gorking

gorkingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wouldn't recommend pepper to know one

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

Excellent!!

What a great bunch of people at Pepper Money!
Thanks to all for making this experience smooth & unforgettable.. most of all a big thank you to Katie for making this possible!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Their mistake now on my credit record!!

Pepper loaded my debit order date incorrectly, now I have a missed payment on my credit file. I called and provided evidence, they would call back with no response. Pepper promised a rate review and never did. Save yourself the heartache. Dont use them!!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
gypsyrose

gypsyroseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foreign Workers Dont do what they say they're doing

Any foreign workers I delt with always promised me one thing and when nothing had been done, they had no explination. I had to call through and ask to deal with the head supivisor (which one of the foreigners prentended to be at one stage) everytime I had to deal with this company. My advice, go through somebody else.