Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans

Jason c.

Jason c.North Queensland, QLD

Can not recommend enough for diffucult home loans

Cameron Langton was our guy from start to finish and any small problems we had during the process were very quickly sorted out . will gladly use Pepper again in the future when i decide to venture into the property the overall rate is higher then "prime " lenders but that was to be expected as our loan overall would not be touched by any mainstream lender's solely do source of Income and credit score meant nothing Peppers choice of solicitors is only reason i took away a star If only they were as organized as Pepper themselves But overall cannot recommend Pepper Home loans themselves enough !!!!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Wow, that's great to hear Jason! Cameron is a valuable member of our team and we'll be sure to pass on this feedback to him. Congratulations on your loan and welcome to the Pepper family.
Rachael

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Spoke to them about a construction loan and they will allow this in the postcode that I want to build but not in the main town with the major suburb but rather in places out in the sticks, make no sense at all.
waste of time.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Dan, we're disappointed to hear that we were unable to assist you with a construction loan and appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.
Stacey

Simple and Easy!

From the start to the end, Pepper was very easy to deal with. The team answered every question and made the process painless. Their loan process was a lot better than my experiences with the Big 4. I am rarely on hold for long whenever I call and the online portal makes it very easy for me to log in so I can keep an eye on my account. Everything was transparent, all explained in simple easy to understand terms. Their communication skills were second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Pepper to anyone.

Loan used for:Renovation
userreqts

userreqtsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

After many years with one of the big 4 banks, I recently refinanced my home loan with Pepper and consolidated debt. The people I dealt with at Pepper were great. Very easy to contact both by phone and email and always responded very promptly to email questions. Very happy all round.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you have received such great service and we trust this will continue during your time with us!
Regards,
Eric

Nicole K

Nicole KSydney, NSW

When the banks say NO Pepper says YES!!

I have been banking with ANZ for over 30 years and have not once received the level of service I have received from Pepper Money!!

Thank you so much to Katie and Ray at Pepper Money for making a dream come true. You both went above and beyond to get my loan to settlement!

I have already recommended Pepper Money to a 5 of my friends and my loan only settled last week! If you are looking for a lender that does not treat you like a number and thinks outside of the box then Pepper Money is for you!!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

gorking

gorkingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wouldn't recommend pepper to know one

Diane

DianeSydney, NSW

Excellent!!

What a great bunch of people at Pepper Money!
Thanks to all for making this experience smooth & unforgettable.. most of all a big thank you to Katie for making this possible!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Their mistake now on my credit record!!

Pepper loaded my debit order date incorrectly, now I have a missed payment on my credit file. I called and provided evidence, they would call back with no response. Pepper promised a rate review and never did. Save yourself the heartache. Dont use them!!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
gypsyrose

gypsyroseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Foreign Workers Dont do what they say they're doing

Any foreign workers I delt with always promised me one thing and when nothing had been done, they had no explination. I had to call through and ask to deal with the head supivisor (which one of the foreigners prentended to be at one stage) everytime I had to deal with this company. My advice, go through somebody else.

Jules

JulesMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service and easy application

From the first phone call to the last everyone has been very helpful and FAST. I was keen for a quick settlement on my new house, between pepper, their solicitor and mine we got it done in 2 weeks. I would definitely recommend them

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Jules, that's fantastic to hear! We trust that our efficient and helpful customer service will continue during your time with us. Welcome to Pepper!
Natalie

Helpful with application But my variable rate only seems to go up even with offical rates falling fast

The application process and approval was easy and they were quite helpful. The only bump we hit was with their solicitor mucking around our solicitor with paperwork they had already received. BUT I would not recommend them to anyone. Not long into our mortgage the rate went up (no official rate rise), and while the official RBA rate continues to fall, my variable rate only seems to go up. I think I will have to switch to another lender as Im paying too much interest with them.

Loan Start DateNovember 2018
UnhappyJan
UnhappyJan

I contacted you before I submitted this review. Still havent heard back.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

I am so sorry we haven't called you. If you are yet to speak with us, please provide your details via private message and we will reach out to regarding your rate.

Kathryn Powell

Kathryn PowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life is so much better with Pepper!

From the moment I heard about Pepper Money my home loan dream quickly became a reality. Their customer service team were extremely helpful and polite and took time to answer all my questions. Who needs one of the big 4 when you have Pepper Money?

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Kathryn, thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on your home loan and thank you for considering us as an alternative to the big banks. Welcome to Pepper Money!

Mary

Excellent, Pepper Finance really help.

Staff extremely, helpful, thoughtful and cared about my finances sincerely, I did not receive any additional costs that I wasn't expecting. For me Pepper Finance get a five star rating.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

That's great to hear Mary and thank you for the 5 star rating! We're thrilled to have you on board.

Webb

WebbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant wait to get out of My Homeloan with pepper

PEPPER HOMELOANS took over Wizard homeloans loans, now i am stuck with a fixed interest rate close to 10%(no choice) and it is impossible to change. I have rung 3 times and every time they say there is nothing they can do.

Company advertises homeloans at close to 3%.

People stay clear of this thieving company, i am forced to now put my house on the market as it is eating to much of my hard earned money.

Excellent Customer Service

Pepper Money were very helpful in refinancing our home loan. You are given the name and phone number of a contact person who was very easy to get in touch with and talk to. Much better service than the big banks.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

That's great to hear Trace, thank you for letting us know. Welcome to Pepper Money!
Rachael.

ivan

ivanPerth, WA

deceptive - my credit rating perfect no defaults and offered 24.99% on car loan after it already went on credit report

what an awful company. i made a loan application for a vehicle with a savings account of 30,000 perfect credit history. after i click submit and a hard credit report check is done im told sorry we can offer we you 24.99% on a car loan. i said no thank thanks and the box closes. i try to contact someone no reply. i check my credit report again after applying and my credit is perfect. no defaults. its a scam to make you apply then after you apply they give a higher rate.

Greg

GregNortheast, VIC

Patience with a basket case

After a tumultuous twelve months I was financial basket case at my wits end, the endless patience and optimism of Pepper staff made it possible for me to get it done. At the end my repayments are much less than I expected, I can look forward with optimism.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Getting it right the first time

Pepper Money’s excellent Customer Service from their Lending Specialist right down the Loan Support people is very highly commendable. They strived to get it right the first time. Well done.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you Allen, it’s great to have you on board. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We love to hear from our customers and learn how happy they are with the service support our Pepper team have provided.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy

My home loan was a little complicated but we got there. We needed a loan for an investment home and the big banks were not interested. There loss now. Loan settled last week and pepper have been good so far.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Jason. At Pepper, we do our best tailor our loans to suit your needs, even if your circumstances are 'complicated'. Welcome to Pepper Money and congratulations on your new loan!

Amazing Result Very Happy Client

Thanks Pepper your service has been amazing from your team of professional staff the outcome for me has been amazing I could not have asked for more great rates great service a very happy client

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you Maree, it's fantastic to hear that you're so happy with our amazing service and the great interest rate we were able to offer you.
Stacey

Home loan

Home loanasked

How much can I borrow for home loan

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. You will need to reach out to your broker, or give us a call on 13 73 77. Hope this helps.

Melissa

Melissaasked

Hi. Can you change your loan repayments to interest only for a certain period anytime or do you need to do a whole new refinance application?

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Melissa, thank you for your enquiry. Yes, you can convert to interest only repayments however this is for investment properties only. For further information, please contact us on 1300 650 931.

Kateasked

Will Pepper be passing the latest Oct 2019 rate cut onto their existing customers? Most lenders have passed 0.15% with some even up to 0.30 for investor interest only loans. Pepper has so far only announced some discounts for the NEW customers but what about your existing customers?

Mary

Yes I am sure Pepper will cut onto their existing customers, They are a very fair company and I hold them in the utmost respect.

Kate

It doesn't appear so because they have only announced a rate cut for new customers. See https://www.savings.com.au/home-loans/rba-rate-cut-october/#pepper

Up to 24 basis points (0.24% points) applies to some loans for new customers
Announcement date: 01 October 2019 (for new customers), Effective date: 01 October 2019 (for new customers)

I also want to point out that with the July 2019 rate cut, Pepper only passed 20 basis points (0.20% points) of 25 basis points. Some other lenders eg St George Variable residential investment property loan IO offered even more than the RBA announcement (30 points), Westpac Variable residential investment property loan IO (30 points), Resimac 25 basis points (0.25% points).

No confirmation of cuts for existing customers yet

So if Pepper does not pass on this cut (0.25%) and along with only passing on some of the July cut (0.20% of the 0.25%, as a IO loan, that is a total 0.30% since July that Pepper are taking away from me as a customer. I find this extremely disappointing especially when you look at other lenders who has been proactive and prompt in their response to the recent cut. Every day Pepper delays an announcement and delay the effective date a cut comes into effect is more dollars in their pockets.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Kate. Yes, Pepper has reduced its rates for existing customers by 0.15%. The effective date for this change is 18 October 2019. Please contact us on 130 650 931 if you have any questions.
Natalie

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives