Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer On Time Service

Have a Construction Loan and from the start was advised of the correct process by a real person Maddison. Have followed her process and all payments were on time and Maddison and her team were brilliant to work with and took the time to explain. Later spoke to Eric at Customer Care to assist with the the Interest Rate reduction. Excellent personal service was great to be treated as person and not a number. Will be transferring the Loan to an Investment Property Loan.
Thank You so much Peppermoney Team would highly recommend you to everyone!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
DKP

DKPSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always doing what they can to help.

Pepper have been fabulous from start to current interactions today.
We needed to refinance and they assisted us when others said it was too hard. I recently rang them to see if they could assist with an interest rate reduction, and once again they assisted us.

You've saved me!

Thank you, Pepper, for enabling me to restructure my loans - particularly credit cards - into one manageable home loan. This has significantly reduced our financial stress and we finally feel that we're controlling our financial future. I had my first conversation with the customer care team today - Eric was professional, engaging and provided all of the information that I needed in one phone call.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Amendra

AmendraSydney, NSW

Great customer service

It was great, Jason was very helpful and have me information I wasn't previously aware if. I am very satisfied with the reduction for my loan. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Pepper

Hi Amendra,
We're grateful for your review and it's wonderful to hear how helpful you've found our Pepper team to be; in particular Jason, who we know will be thrilled to receive your feedback.

MaryAnne

MaryAnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

My contact with the Pepper Loan Specialist was exemplary . He listened carefully, demonstrated excellent awareness of the relevant product and provided strategic and helpful advice. I was delighted for the interest rate on my loan to be reduced.

EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle Free Loan

Spoke to person from customer care (welcome to pepper money phone call). Very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions. My loan was easy and hassle free. No hidden costs - everything was stated upfront. Rate was fantastic considering my credit rating. looking to borrow again with Pepper

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Eric

Hi Natalie. From previous message regarding gift card. Full name on loan is Eric Shane Joseph Charles

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you Eric, and best of luck!
Warm regards,

Ms Wilkinson

Ms WilkinsonVictoria

Exceptional Customer Service

Very pleased that my interest rate dropped with a simple phone call which was answered quickly and efficiently by the customer service representative. Well done Pepper Money on easing my financial pressures.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Hi there,
We're always here to help and glad we could assist with reducing your interest rate! We're grateful for your review and thank you for providing your feedback.
Natalie

Home Loan with a touch of class

I couldn't be happier moving over to Pepper - the service has been next level, they listen and have been very helpful with all our needs, I would definitely recommend Pepper to my family and friends

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Andrew B

Andrew BSydney, NSW

Fair and balanced advice by customer service

Mile (in customer service) was most informative and a good listener. Took the time to explain the process for a rate review. In the end gave fair and balanced advice.

Hi Andrew,
Fair and balanced is certainly part of our approach at Pepper Money and we're glad to hear this was the case during your interaction with Mile. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Home loan

Jack, justin, raymond took the time to understand and listen. No matter what the question was they where always there. They made you feel apart of the pepper family, THANKYOU.

Ridiculous rate

Called up to request a lower rate but was told to wait for next review or refinance. Been 2 years now with Pepper and seems like nothing has changed with the service. I wonder how others who left positive reviews are willing to accept their rates and suprisingly happy with the customer service. Are the reviews even legit?

RBA has again cut the rate and other financial institutions are even passing on the savings to their customers but Pepper won't budge at all.

Pepper, you have my loan id from previous PM and please don't bother engaging or contacting me which i am not going to response unless you are going to lower the rate.

Very Good Home Loan Service

I've had a positive experience with Pepper Money Home Loans. My customer service experience was very good. The fees and cost were reasonable. The rates also were reasonable. I look forward to future deals :-)

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst mortgage group I've ever dealt with

Charged 5.5% interest when the rest of the world are being charged between 2.8% and 4% interest.
They have no scruples, integrity or ethics. I'm trying desperately to move away from them.
I can't say I had any pleasurable moments with them, in the 2-3 years I've been with them.

Lee

Great product and lovely people.

Telephoned for a review of our interest rate. Both team members I spoke to were helpful, respectful and very pleasant to deal with. Achieved a new lower rate without being made to feel that we were being done a favour. Many thanks.

Hi Dianne,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We are grateful for your review and pleased to hear we were able to assist you with your rate!

Holden C.

Holden C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It pays to be loyal

Rang to enquire about additional finance and received a rate review with an instant 0.4% reduction before even starting with my new enquiry. Customer service and additional advice given was way more than I expected

Loan Start DateNovember 2010

Byron breckel

Byron breckelSydney, NSW

Review interest rate

Always polite. And helpful in renewing our interest rate 2 a lower rate . Seemed to go out of there way to help. Happy 2 continue on with my home finance through them

Hi Byron,
Thanks for taking the to provide your feedback and we're thrilled to hear we were able to reduce your rate!

Dr. Netra Khadka

Dr. Netra KhadkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am totally satisfied and happy being with Papper Money

I didn't know that Papper Money could review my interest rate and give me some discounts. I knew this only after two years being with them and received recently a reasonable discount on my home loan. I am quite satisfied and happy with this.

Hi Dr Khadka,
You are most welcome! It was our pleasure to have assisted you with your rate and thanks for the time you've taken to share your experience with us.

Khaled khazma

Khaled khazmaSydney, NSW

100/100 Sensational Pepper Group

It’s an absolute pleasure to praise and recommend pepper especially Mikayla she’s an asset to the finance industry. As a property investor she understood my needs and rewarded me accordingly. Superb customer service and extremely satisfying.
Rating 100/100 Mikayla.

Suzi

SuziSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Pleasant Surprise

Mile was friendly & helpful. I phoned to discuss my existing loan. He offered me a lower interest rate immediately which has now happened a few times, without me asking. That was a pleasant surprise. Can’t ask for better service than that.
I have been impressed with my Pepper Loan so far, and am grateful as they want to help me save on my loan, which for most lenders is few & far between.

Loan used forSecond Home

Hi Suzi,
We appreciate you recognising the efforts of Mile, who provided you with such helpful and positive customer service. Thanks for your wonderful feedback which we'll be sure to pass on to Mile.

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

My inquiry today was with two different areas. Both officers handled my queries efficiently and professionally. They followed through with emails in a timely manner. Both 'issues' resolved in minutes. My loan was reviewed and interest rate reduced. If you don't ask, you don't get!

Hi Karyn,
It was our pleasure to have assisted you with your enquiry today and to have also reviewed your interest rate. Thank you for your review!