Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans

Listing monitored by Pepper

john
john Sydney, NSW

Pepper saved me after dumped by nab.

Started high rate when saved by pepper in 2019, but rate review has dropped every 6 months with proven repayment record to help.

Covid hit in 2020 Pepper came to the rescue.

Covid lockdown again in 2021 and spoke with Miles at Pepper who came to the rescue with ANOTHER better than expected rate cut to help out with covering mortgage repayments and strata fees.

An amazing journey with pepper.

Exceeded my expectations.

reference 719340

Tina Awad
Tina AwadPerth, WA

outstanding service

Steve and Stephanie were so helpful an patient in getting a positive outcome for the client, they helped with proper set up for the application and worked with me all the way, interest rates were good and client was very happy. this was all done in a timely manner as well

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Jill T.
Jill T.South East Queensland, QLD

personable staff

Mile was so helpful and patient with my query. and I wasn't on hold for very long... but please change your loud, repetitive hold tune. the interest rates are ok

Stupid

this is the worst place to get money from they are very stupid, have no idea what they are talking about and when you ask for the manager they hang up on you

Outstanding Customer Service

I had the pleasure of dealing with Mikayla in the retention team. Her attention to detail and subject matter was outstanding. She had a wonderful caring tone on the phone and actually took the time to listen to my concerns and ultimately provided an exceptional solution !!
Thank you Mikayla keep up the great work!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019

Mikayla

- knowledgeable
- easy to deal with
- can do attitude
- went the extra step to ensure the task was completed

More company’s need employees like Mikayla a pay rise certainly would not be out of the question !

Vicki k
Vicki kSydney, NSW

Great Customer service

Dealt with the nicest man who gave me great information and helped with dropping my interest rate to something more manageable. He listened to my concerns and gave a decision immediately. I can’t praise his customer service highly enough - thanks Eric.

Very customer focused

Operator was very understanding of situation and helped by directing me to another area for rates review. Was very satisfied with the personal experience I received. Both ladies very nice.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Hi Tanya,
It's wonderful to hear how helpful you've found our Pepper team to be. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Excellence in customer services

Mile was professional, logical, helpful and accommodating. He give clear advice and was especially helpful in tailoring the package to my particular financial needs. He was very articulate and instilled confidence in the product.

Hi Mary-Anne,
We’re thrilled to hear of the excellent service you received from Mile, which we trust will continue during your time with Pepper Money. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Undecided
UndecidedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understanding

Managed to save alot of money in repayments, as they were able to drop the interest rate. My circumstances suddenly changed and they were able to help, as everything was explained clearly, so I could understand.

Hi there,
It was our pleasure to have been able to assist you with your interest rate. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide your feedback.

Fernando
FernandoIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service, friendly and satisfied my financial needs.

Makayla was fantastic at addressing my issue and offering a good solution to satisfy my request. The rate received is more competitive and a welcome improvement. It was a pleasure dealing with her.

Hi Fernando,
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and for recognising the efforts of Mikayla, who I’m sure will be delighted to hear your feedback.
Natalie

Good Service, good outcome.

I have dealt with Mikayla who was very helpful took her time to listen and took into account my good record. Greatly assisted me in getting best rate for my loan.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Hi Charbel,
We are extremely happy to hear that Mikayla was able to assist with your rate. We're delighted to receive your feedback which we'll be sure to pass on to Mikayla.
Natalie

Great service from beginning to end

Easy to deal with, quick, responsive. Second time we have used them, been with them for over two years, during that time reviewed our rate and was slightly reduced every six months, very happy

Hi Madeleine,
We're glad to have you back! It was our pleasure to have assisted with your rate and we appreciate the time you've taken to provide your feedback.

Excellent Customer experience

Justin was great throughout the application process. The people in the customer retention department are friendly and professional. In fact all calls to Pepper have been great. Would recommend to anyone

Hi Cindy,
We are extremely happy to hear that Justin was able to assist you with your application. Thanks for recognising our efforts and welcome aboard!

DAVID
DAVIDFar West, NSW

EXCEPTIONAL

The person was polite accomodating and very clear in providing a solution ... loved her approach . I did not experience any extra costs and felt satisfied and encouraged by the rate i received on the loan ..a saving of $600 a month

Hi David,
That’s great to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our quality service and for choosing to partner with Pepper Money.

Read more reviews - page 2

Kerry
Kerryasked

after being discharged from bankruptsy i was advised not to apply to lenders for loan eligibilty . Is it true when I fill in a form it would affect me if i have others submitted. I feel so scared to even ask questions thinking is this considered an application due to having to give all details?

Rob C
Rob Casked

Hi, what are your requirements for pensioners that have super as well .We are 66&68
Rob

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your enquiry. At Pepper Money, we provide a variety of home loan solutions depending on your income. Our Lending Specialists are here to help and can be contacted on 13 73 77 between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.

Peter A
Peter Aasked

Hi. Peter here. I am a 61YO self employed male, in partnership with my wife, with no super. I have a mortgage of around $500K on a home that has just been realistically valued by a real estate agent at $1,350,000.00.We would dearly love to sell and build to reduce our debt or at least be debt neutral. I believe we have been a customer of Pepper before, through a broker, who i am also currently with, but will remain nameless at this stage. I am finding 2 issues,1)because my wife and i are in a partnership & my accountant does a wonderful job, proving serviceability is an issue, and 2) Due to my age and lack of super, there is the issue of not having a suitable "exit" strategy.
Alternatively, we could stay were we are and do renovations, using the increased equity, but as soon as we pull the "trigger" of application, we are worried that that will bring the 2 issues mentioned into play anyway.
Is there any product available to me?

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for reaching out to us. At Pepper, we consider different kinds of financial sources when evaluating loan applications. Our Lending Specialist can be contacted on 13 73 77. We hope to hear from you.

See all Pepper Money Home Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryHome Loans