Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans

Matt Jackson

Matt JacksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service.

Rang up to review loan details and was assured by a very helpful loan manager. Was attentive and responsive. Achieved my objectives with a minimum of fuss. Great customer service

Claudia W.

Claudia W.Hunter Region, NSW

Very helpful staff indeed

Very informative contact person and extremely courteous and helpful
I experienced no unexpected delays were experienced.
When I asked for a reduction in our rate I received it without hesitation. I expected it to take much longer for a review of our loan.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Hi Claudia,
Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with us! At Pepper Money, we aim to provide efficient service that is also friendly and helpful and we're glad to hear this was the case for you.

Jonesy

JonesyIllawarra, NSW

Very understanding team focused on service to back up a great product. Thank you

I want to thank the service team. They are outcome focused and have helped me greatly over the years. It is good to experience a lender that sees value in retaining and serving well their current clients.

Hi Jonesy,
We're thrilled to receive your feedback. We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Great customer service

Really impressed with the help I received in outlining all our options. Stacey knew the product and the process on how to restructure my loan. Happy to recommend Pepper Money.

Hi Shaun,
That's great to hear! Thank you for recommending Pepper Money and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Stacey.

Perfect service

My Personal experience dealing with Mile Cirjak was Perfect. Knowledge and understanding of my requirements was taken onboard and spoke with professionalism.
We discussed a reduction in interest due to a change in circumstances
I was happy with the rate i received from pepper. Pepper helped me during a difficult time in my life and if i am able to stay with Pepper for that reason i will, loyalty is rare these days.

Loan used forSecond Home
Not that easy

Not that easyWestern Australia

Refinance now! Peppermoney cannot be trusted!

Onehappychappy

OnehappychappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rate reductions

We have had 2 rate reductions in the last year. Both times the staff have been amazing to deal with. Mile went above and beyond to help out. Very happy

Loan Start DateSeptember 2007

Hi there,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear that Mile was able to provide you with such exceptional customer service and we are thrilled that you are a happy Pepper customer!
Thanks again,

Jayce L.

Jayce L.Sydney, NSW

Poor Online Service, Poor Customer Service, Refinancing asap

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Hi Jayce,
Thanks for taking our call yesterday. We're sorry we caught you at a bad time. You've asked for a call back later today so we'll be sure to reach out to you then.

Tash W.

Tash W.Goldfields, WA

Excellent service

I am so happy with the outcome, Eric in customer care has made my day by going above and beyond with customer service and helping me with my query into lowering interest rate

Hi Tash,
That's great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and for recognising the fantastic service provided to you by Eric.

shayne stone

shayne stoneSydney, NSW

DONT LIKE REWIEWS But thank you Stacy. Easy to talk to. Service was great. And not an overseas phone call

Customer service was great (wish optus had more service like this
As a business owner Some of the major companies don't give a f
Good to see that there is still some companys in Australia which have phone staff in Australia

Loan TypeSplit

Hi Shayne,
Thanks for taking the time to write your review, and for recognising the service provided to you by Stacey. She's certainly a valuable member of our team and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

Minette

Minette

Simplified Borrowing

From the first point of contact with Pepper Money all the way through customer service was impeccable. My questions and concerns were answered. everything was outlined clearly, no hidden surprises.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Thanks Minette!
We are extremely pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us right from the beginning. We trust this will continue during your time with us and we appreciate your lovely feedback.

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Pepper staff were so helpful and made the process of purchasing my first home much easier.

The interest rate was good and the customer service was great and the staff always returned my calls and the loan was approved fast without any extra costs added.
I would be happy to recommend pepper for any future loans.

Hi Leanne,
That's great to hear! We are always here to help and make sure the service we provide service is as helpful and efficient as possible. Thank you for choosing to partner with us for your lending needs.

Clinton

ClintonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service above and beyond expectations.

As always Pepper staff had all the answers to help us reach our dreams. Rang to review the rate and increase lending to complete our renovations. Every step of the way from purchasing the property to renovating all staff have been so supportive and have helped us in reaching our goals. We have a wonderful home thanks to Pepper's support.

Loan used forRenovation

David T.

David T.South East Queensland, QLD

Mortgage application - Waste of Time

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Colin Presland

Colin PreslandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful over the phone, and competitive rates.

Very helpful over the phone, and competitive rates.
Would recommend to anyone who needs the extra help gaining a home loan. I was only in business for 2 years and needed a low doc loan.

Loan Start DateJuly 2016
Loan used forSecond Home

Hi Colin,
We are extremely pleased to hear that we were able to help you to achieve your goals! At Pepper, we strive to help everyone no matter their situation. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Great Service

I called this morning for a rate review and was very satisfied at how quickly and efficiently a great result was achieved. I must thank Mile for his service and advice. I am happy to recommend Pepper Money.

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the time you've taken to share your positive experience with us. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mile and thank you for recommending Pepper Money!
Natalie

I’m very satisfied with the rate and. I’m happy with customer service. I always recommend this company to my friend.
Everything is good.
I think the application fee is more than some where else.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Hi Ramazan,
Thank for your review and for recommending Pepper Money! We aim to provide exceptional customer service and we're glad you have found this to be the case.

Rate Review

I contacted Pepper today to discuss our current interest rate. I was put through to Mile and he was straight to the point, looked up our loan, provided us with some great advice and offered us a better deal on the spot. Thank you Mile, we are very happy with the service you have provided today.
Laura

Excellent Service!

Great experience with all staff, they were quick to respond to my queries and very helpful! They have great rates and I will use them again for my home loans for sure!

Hi Linda,
That's great to hear! Thank you for your feedback and we are extremely pleased to hear that you'll consider Pepper Money for your future lending needs.

Sue shaw

Sue shawSydney, NSW

Rate review

I rang pepper money yesterday and got out through to Stacey , she was amazing and I was very happy to receive a good result, always happy with the service I get from pepper and thank you Stacey:)
Sue

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Hi Sue,
Thank you for your lovely review! We will be sure to pass this on to Stacey who we know will be extremely pleased to receive your feedback.

Tiffw

Tiffwasked

Hey our broker has put forward our first home loan application, we were pre approved but waiting now for formal approval or not. So fingers crossed. Great reading all the reviews and hope to make our own very soon.

Hi Tiffw,
That's great to hear! Good luck with your home loan application and please reach out if you have any questions.

John Dasked

I'm considering refinancing to Pepper, but does anyone know where I can find the historic rates that Pepper has charged on its home loan product Pepper Easy Doc Home loan with P & I repayments. Anyone has experience with the home loan rate that Pepper charges? I am just mindful that the product doesn't offer a fixed rate so may be exposed to multiple and excessive rate hikes that are not aligned with RBA announcements. Cheers heaps

Hi John,
Thanks for your question. We do offer fixed rates starting at 2.09% p.a. for two years. You may wish to reach out to your broker or a Pepper Lending Specialist for more information on our rates and wide range of loan products. They can be contacted on 13 73 77.
I hope this helps.

John D

Thanks Natalie but the broker advjsed there are no fixed rates available for the Pepper Easy Doc Home loan. Please confirm as i was hoping to fix part or all of the refi if it goes through. Thanks

Hi John,
That is correct for that particular product however; once you have had the loan with us for 6 months, you can then look at fixing all or part of the loan.

krystel o.

krystel o.asked

Will pepper money be passing on the rates cut this time ? Didn’t pass on any of it last time.

Hi Krystel,
Following the RBA’s decision to cut rates at their meeting on Tuesday 3 November, Pepper Money will consider its position and we will notify you once a decision has been made.
Natalie

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryHome Loans