Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (146), Variable Rate (21) and Line of Credit (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.682 years
John

JohnThe Mallee, VIC

Couldn't ask for better service

Couldn't ask for anything better oliva worked through everything perfectly not the easiest customer to get in contact with due to my work circumstances but she went above and beyond to help me with the application.

s.o

s.oGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, quick, friendly and hassle free

Online application was straight forward and all calls were professional friendly and unhurried. I dealt with a Jonathan, he was humorous, friendly and professional. Made the process simple and hassle free

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Wow. So easy to deal with!

I was a little sceptical at first but the team made the process so easy and fast. Would recommend to anyone! Thank you Pepper Money!!! Things are about to change for me in big ways thanks to you.

So Helpfully simple

Quick, Fast and Efficient.
Thank you Pepper for helping get the car I really wanted, I couldn’t be happier.
Big thank you to Olivia, you were very patient and fantastically helpful.
Would recommend to anyone

GreAt service from olivia

Olivia was great to deal with. Efficient and truthful. Very fast process. Recommend. Professional and friendly. Can’t fault them. Reasonable rates and payment option flexibility. Good loan terms to choose from.

Andries S.

Andries S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! Best lending experience of my life.

Olivia assisting me in this process, and I have never dealt with anyone better in banking or funding in my life. She was courteous but direct and highly effective. It was a seamless experience, and was just about all done within one day! Absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

Pat

PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks Pepper Money

Right from the start I was very happy with the whole process of the was my application was handled, it made what can be a daunting process, smooth and easy and the people I liased with were polite and professional at all times, I did my research prior and found thier rates to be more than competitive, my sincerest thanks to the Pepper Money team in guiding me to get back on track.

john

johnSydney, NSW

Worst Lender out there

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Olivia is the most helpful person I have come across. Well Spoken and a pleasant customer service provide.
Thank You Olivia for making it so easy. You are worth more money. Love your work

Aleksy.k.

Aleksy.k.South East Queensland, QLD

Olivia ,hands down the most helpfull .

Olivia ,the most helpfull ,well spoken and pleasant customer service i have ever spoken with . Thankyou Olivia , great customer service is so hard to find these days . Keep up the great work you deserve a raise.

Hi Aleksy,
We couldn't be happier to hear that Olivia was able to provide you with the level of service we aim to deliver to all of our valued customers at Pepper Money. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Awesome

I'm an ongoing customer, for obvious reasons. Great job. Pleasant staff with a friendly manner and always courteous. I would recommend Pepper Loans to anyone who is looking for a "stress free" provider.

Thanks Matt!
We're glad you've chosen Pepper Money for your lending needs and look forward to continuing this journey with you.

new Pepper - not good

Previously had a Pepper personal loan for three years. No problems and finished on time. Applied for a new personal loan - declined. No problems with payments and affordability. Told there were a couple of issues with my bank statements. I said that I was a loyal good customer for 3 years. Did not help at all. Was told they are a new group from the old Pepper. Forget it , you may as well try the bank.

Hayden L.

Hayden L.Hunter Region, NSW

Super easy, above & beyond service

Thank you Olivia for your exceptional service! You made the whole process from start to finish a breeze, not to mention your swift replies whenever I had any questions about anything!

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Hi Hayden,
We're thrilled to receive your review will be sure to pass on your feedback to Olivia, who has provided you with such efficient and exceptional service. Congratulations on your new loan and welcome to Pepper Money!

Ashok C.

Ashok C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad experience

Staff not willing to help and was very rude. A company not to be trusted. I paid my loan in full 2 years before the loan expiry date.
The company is not willing to release my vehicle security documents even though loan is fully paid.
Pepper Money thinks money grows on trees and they want us to always be in debt.
will never engage with such bogus company.
Pepper money is not to be trusted at all.

Paul M

Paul MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional.

I dealt with Jonathon who was professional and courteous. The whole application was easy and effortless. I had a couple of issues trying to download my ID. Jonathon made it easy and
gave alternatives when needed.
Excellent work.
Will highly recommend Pepper Money to anyone.
Paul M

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy as!

Easy application process. Great staff and fast approval, fast settlement for a fair rate. This is my 3rd loan with Pepper. I’m sure I’ll be back next time as well.

Hi Bill,
It's great to have you back! We couldn't be happier knowing you've chosen Pepper Money for your lending needs and we look forward to continuing this journey with you.

Melinda

MelindaCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I am very impressed with their service which was efficient, professional and caring service. Olivia was such a pleasure to deal with and all requirements was very clear. The entire process was so professional and managed extremely well - I would highly recommend Pepper and would use again

Loan TypeLine of Credit

So easy to deal with!

Olivia was amazing! Told me everything I needed upfront- no back and forth! Very efficient and great communication. Approval was quick and settlement was even quicker. I highly recommended pepper

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Takes weeks to release an asset that has been paid off

Massive delays in releasing an asset that has been paid for-false promises and "system delays". Be careful and take your business elsewhere. It was only after 3 weeks of badgering that I was finally able to get some action.

Davin

Davin

Assumptions...

We are trying to make additional payments into our personal loan. When speaking with the call centre recently asking why our automated/scheduled payments haven't been going out we were told that because we have been making additional payments via Bpay they had decided to stop the scheduled payments.
In my opinion this is unprofessional and selfish on their part. We had started the Bpay payments because the additional payments via the pepper account login didn't work.

Cant wait to zero this account and move on.