Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

Effective & Effecient

Have utilised lend previous for holiday and now for home reno's
Have found the process very quick and easy With funds received within days
We enjoy the flexibility of paying out early or even making additional repayments
Recommended rising lender!

Steven Maiden

Steven MaidenSouth East Queensland, QLD

The entire process from enquiring about a personal loan to receiving the funds was professional and courteous.

Unhappysarah

UnhappysarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not transparent and affected my credit negatively

Customer service centre is offshore.
Contract due to expire 9 Dec 2019 according to one phone call. I ask for my payout figure in beginning of November 2019. Amount is $335. I pay 300 and call end of November to pay rest of contract. The amount is $290! Claims I have late payment fees? But my contract is not due! Then do me a favour by removing the debt to $1.50 but Im not allowed to pay until Dec 9th.
Check my credit score this morning to see that they have recorded a late payment on my account. Ill be reporting this company to ASIC and also speaking with my solicitor about their dodgy practices.

Loan Start DateDecember 2014
Pepper Money A.Pepper

All the staff were helpful and the process was no fuss. The loan application was easy to follow and staff supported me through the whole process. Highly recommend this service.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Ronan, it's fantastic to receive feedback like yours which lets us know we're doing a good job. Welcome to Pepper and thanks for such a lovely review.
Natalie

Excellent service and very timely

Great experience.
Their customer service was very helpful and prompt. The website is extremely easy to use.
Great experience all round that I would recommend to anyone chasing a loan.
They called me up to confirm details and were very pleasant.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Great to hear! Thanks for your review Daniel, and welcome to Pepper Money.

Great team! Fast and reliable

Great help by the team at pepper money! All approved so quickly and all done over the phone. There were a couple things I didn't understand but the help line were fast and very helpful. Thanks guys!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Mitch, and you are very welcome! What a great review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know and congratulations on the new loan.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Simplicity in its purest form.

I was surprised how simple the process was, it was a pleasant surprise. Very professional and courteous staff who made the process simple and easy, surpassing the services provided by major banks. Cant
express enough the experience I had applying for a loan. Great customer service and quick approval. Took only a day from start to completion.
Want to thank Olivia for exceptional customer service and great timely communication.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Sam, we're thrilled to hear that you have received such outstanding service from us! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we will also be sure to pass on your feedback to Olivia.
Thanks again!

bill w.

bill w.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service with quick results

Recently used Pepper money to fund a renovation, they were super helpful, great communication, great service. Have no problem using pepper in the future and recommending to friends and family.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Bill, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know and glad to hear we were able to assist with the loan for your renovation. Welcome to Pepper Money!
Jason

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great lenders - great service!

Great service, details clearly provided to me on all areas of the loan. Assistance was prompt & efficient. Will be recommending them to others.
10/10 for customer service, quick and easy process.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Mich, thank you, that's great to hear! We appreciate your review and are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience.
Rachael

Would not recommend

You never know what the future holds.
Don't fall on hard times with this company. I got different answers over 3 weeks from 4 different people. Cost were very high. Finance Ireland owns it. Next time I Will go with a bank.

les

lesSouth East Queensland, QLD

TOP SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always dealing with Pepper everything was handle professionally and with empathy .
The reception was courteous and friendly and very understanding of our needs and i would highly recommend Pepper to my friends .

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Les, thank you for your review and for recommending Pepper! We trust that our professional and friendly service will continue during your time with us. Welcome to Pepper!

ana

anaSydney, NSW

not easy to deal with

i find them very unfriendly to deal with and wont give you assistance in helping you when you are in need all they do is snub you off would not recommend

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Should Be An Option For A Zero Star Review

Loan Start DateApril 2016
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Kimmy, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We have responded to your review via private message.

LalaNBitz

LalaNBitz

Never had a moments drama with these guys.

We got approved for a loan for a car, very simply and pain-free! Easy to make payments, as they direct debit weekly. Always friendly to talk to on the phone. No problems here.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Congratulations on purchasing your new car! It's fantastic to receive feedback like yours which lets us know we're doing a good job.
With thanks,
Cass

JamesT

JamesTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best to be honest, but acceptable

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
tats f.

tats f.Murray Region, NSW

Love pepper money personal loan

Love pepper money so quick n easy no paperwork n no stress thanks pepper money interest rate is tad higher than expected but over all very happy would highly recommend pepper to family and friends

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi tats, thanks so much for your review and for taking the time to let us know. Congratulations on your new loan and welcome to Pepper Money!

Disappointed, frustrated, annoyed

Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Ennaihr

I have messaged you. I hope you are sincere about helping us

Hi Ennaihr,
Thank you for your message and for providing your contact details. We have arranged for one of customer service representatives to contact you to help get this one sorted. We look forward to speaking with you.

Ana

AnaPerth, WA

0/5 stars, worst customer service I've ever experienced. Avoid!!!

Great deal!

Great customer service. Got a really good rate and the car I wanted! From start to finish was kept in the loop and have no complaints at all. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you Eric! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled to hear that your experience with us was a positive one.

Naomi R.

Naomi R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Wow, wow, wow!!

Pepper Money exceeded our expectations with our personal loan.
While our own bank were not able to help after 20yrs of loyalty. Pepper were understanding and made the whole process extremely straightforward, any questions about the loan we had were answered immediately.
Our interest rate is competitive. with all other alternative lenders out there that help customers that dont fit the "Big 4" criteria!!!
Big shout out and thank you to Alice and Sandra in the Loan Approval Team!!!

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

newbieasked

my broker uses pepper money for my car loan. will i get an access on my account how?

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi, thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. You may want to contact us so we can talk to you about your loan specifically, and we will be able to direct you to our online portal. We will also be able to answer any other questions you may have about your new loan. Our number is 1300 308 738 and we are available from 8am to 8pm AEST. We look forward to hearing from you.

newbie

Hi i did exactly what you said . Thanks i could see my account now . One more thing how often does pepper money report your repayments history to credit bureaus?
Regards.
Newbie

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Glad we were able to assist. Regarding credit reporting, it's best to give us a call on 1300 308 738. Our customer service team will be able to answer your question.
Thanks,

John

Johnasked

Hi I am six months into my car loan and now I no longer need my car,can I sell it or trade it in and what would the exit fees be.thanks.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi John, thank you for contacting Pepper Money. We can certainly assist with your enquiry. Please give us a call on 1300 308 738 to discuss this further.

Michelle G.

Michelle G.asked

Hi, I don't have a Drivers Licence but have a RTA issued Photo Identification Card....does your online application for a personal loan accept this?

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks for reaching out to us, Michelle. For a personal loan application, we accept the following Government issued ID:

*Driver’s licence
*Passport
*Proof of age card

Hope this helps,

Natalie

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives