Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

4.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (81) · Variable Rate (14) · Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term6.151 years (76)

Worst service ever experienced

Call for information, updates and closure of account. Never return calls, get placed on hold, transferred and hung up. Will not put you onto manager.
Will never use Pepper again.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Troy

TroyPerth, WA

The experience was flawless !!

I was looking & toying with an idea to upgrade my CNC at home and a personal loan was the way for me to go about this . I submitted an inquiry and the next day i had a call from a friendly team member who guided me through the process . Within 24hrs i had great news . The loan officer called when needed , he was very clear with requirements & instructions . Happy customer & great company to deal with .

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Absolutely horrible! Stay away!

Amazing customer service

Jordan was allocated to me. Jordan was nothing short of sensational. Keeping constant communication, any update as soon as it happened. He called and followed up with an email. Could not fault him in the slightest. Pepper should be giving this guy a pay rise, Jordan you're bang on!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

An amazing company to deal with

Olivia was very helpful right from the start with the loan application I’ve had several lines through Pepper money and have all been very easy which is why I have come back several times to them I have had a few loans and have had no dramas with any of them the customer service is spot on and very helpful throughout the whole loan application would highly recommend them

WOW....

We had Jordan and he was amazing. We have had personal loans before but the customer service was head and shoulders above anything we have had before. The fact that he called us regularly to keep us informed and that he tried to get us the very best deal. The rates amazing way better then going to a bank like heaps better. I would recommend Pepper Money to everyone. EVERYONE they are just exceptional and our customer service representative Jordan was just as exceptional i dont have enough words for how easy he made the whole process. Thank you for everything :)

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Perfect!!

Olivia was amazing from start to finish. I wasn’t sure about taking out a loan. She made it all so easy for me. I would recommend pepper money. It was a very good experience for a change. Banks are just not worth going to.

James R.

James R.North West, QLD

Extremely helpfull

In a time of uncertainty with existing issues Pepper Loans has allowed me to lighten the load financially, now I will have a surplus each month to built up a nest egg. I have found the staff very helpful and feel at ease with the dealing

Jess C.Perth, WA

Awful! Never again.

Amazing. Simple. Friendly

Jordan was respectful, brilliant and knew how to help me. He was clear with his explanation and detailed with the explanation on costs. I am satisfied with my loan rate but more impressive is the level of service rendered.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Will never use another lender again!

Olivia is looking after my 3rd Pepper Loan and I love their willingness to help and how quick it gets sorted! Love Pepper so much that my son is now a happy customer! Thank you Olivia :)

Panda B.

Panda B.

Happy Customer

Interest rate was around 8% 2 yrs ago, pepper do you review personal loan rates that already exist and carry it onto the customer.?
Loan Repayments have gone up 16.00 per month
Great customer service though
Pepper have been very supportive and considerate with our hardship this a Covid chaos has caused, back on the wagon though, I haven’t paid my loan in 3 mths. They never hassled me, were very patient and understanding... so 10 stars Pepper....now can I get a consolidation/investment loan lol... please :))

Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Living the Dream

Living the DreamCentral Queensland, QLD

Cooler Days to come

Fast, easy and great service. I was after a loan for a pool, did the usual comparison of rates/costs and Pepper offering more flexibility and better terms than my bank would. The whole process from application to disbursements of funds took two days.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

We're so pleased you've chosen us to achieve your lending goals and appreciate your wonderful feedback.
Welcome to Pepper Money!
^Mikayla

Exemplary service!!!!

Fast, easy and great service.
I was after a small loan for a new family car, did the usual comparison of rates/costs and Pepper offering more flexibility and better terms than my bank would. The whole process from application to disbursements of funds took two days.

Dear James,
We’re thrilled you’ve chosen us to help you achieve your lending goals and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Totally recommend for everyone

From the minute I first spoke to the consultant I new it was going to be an easy application. She was pleasant to talk too and was very quick in sending the required paperwork through to us. We have used PepperMoney for quite a few years now and do recommend them to family and friends.
Well done to the finance team.

DJJ

DJJPerth, WA

Great Service

Ross

RossMackay

Excellent and Easy

Our representative Jordan was very polite and explained things in a very uncomplicated manner. Service was extremely fast with very little hoops to jump through. Would use pepper again. Excellent

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service polite and efficient very understanding to my needs. Olivia kept me in the loop each step of the way was fantastic to deal with.
Absolute pleasure.
More than satisfied with the whole process and experienced personnel.

Holmesy

HolmesySydney, NSW

Unbelievable

Professional Accurate Information given in an honest and friendly way.
No crap, just efficient and friendly.
Olivia and John very easy to talk to and helpful with application when computer was not.

Excellent Service

Very good service, consultant was helpfull and made the process very easy, keeping you informed of what is happening at all times. Friendly and supportive all the way through. To the end.