Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (46) · Variable Rate (10)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.511 years (45)

Great service Jordan

Dealt with Jordan throughout the whole process. He answered questions I had and made everything easy. During the settlement process Jordan stayed on the phone talking us through everything

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Jordan the Personal Lending Superstar!

Jordan from start to finish was an operator.
Called either side of business hrs for our benefit, and took our application from start to finish as if it was his own.
Careful Pepper, don’t lose this guy!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Pepper Money A.Pepper

We won't argue with you there, Jesse, Jordan certainly is a lending superstar and he'll be thrilled to hear your feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Michelle K.

Michelle K.South East Queensland, QLD

Pepper Money & Olivia

Olivia from Pepper money, was so fantastic, professional, kind, QUICK!! She was in communication with myself every step of the way, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with and an absolute asset to Pepper Money.

Pepper money is also my favourite for Finance, I am done with big banks treating us like a number, I would highly recommend Pepper, I will be transferring my home loan to Pepper Money.

Love Pepper Money!!!

Carralarra

CarralarraPerth, WA

Smooth application process from start to finish

We applied for a loan through Pepper and dealt with Jonathan. He was professional, efficient and very helpful with the whole process and made it very easy for us to complete the requests. Every step was handled with plenty of attention to detail and the customer service was excellent. Definitely would recommend Pepper as this is our 2nd loan with them.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Welcome back to Pepper Money, Carralarra! Thank you for such wonderful feedback.
Kindly,
Eric

Brett C.

Brett C.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple and quick!

Super simple and speedy, customer service was excellent and easy too deal with and no time back and frothing. Would recommend too anyone wanting a loan, or too consolidate small loans and credit cards too easier payment plan.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Fantastic, Brett. Thank you for your feedback and for your recommendation!
Nat

Ben P.

Ben P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy experience!

Approved within a short period, settled in a day, easy to keep in contact with your agent, agent is always there to help through the entire process, would 100% recommend

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks so much for your recommendations, Ben and for choosing Pepper Money!
Jason

val

valIngleburn

The perfect loan company to deal with

I been searching for low interest rates in the market and i found Pepper Money. I have experience with them before for this second time around, their services is still outstanding, quick and easy to deal with. Cheers to Jonathan!!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks so much Val! Great to have you back and congratulations on the new loan.
Regards,
Cass

Fantastic

I have had the most amazing experience applying for my personal loan. Service was fantastic the process was easy and hassle free. My consultant was excellent and settlement was very smooth. Love Pepper Money.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

It's wonderful to hear how satisfied you've been with our service and the application process. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, Ange.
Rachael

Helen

HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service

I was hesitant at first about applying after reading the 1 star reviews. I did apply and so glad I did. I was dealing with Jordan and his customer service skills were outstanding. Easiest loan application I have done. Everything completed in 2 business days. After my experience would definitely recommend them. Thank you Jordan and Pepper Money

Pepper Money A.Pepper

We're glad you decided to give us a go! We pride ourselves on our prompt and professional service and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Jordan. Welcome to Pepper Money, Helen.

Simple, Easy & Quick!

Olivia was an absolute gem in helping us with our joint personal loan, thank you!
Everything was all done and approved in the day and was so easy to work through the questions and documentation required.
I would 100% recommend this service and our Customer Service Representative, Olivia, to others!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you PBP. We'll be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to Olivia and thank you for recommending Pepper Money!
Stacey

Pissed off mum

Pissed off mumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I have had a few loans with Pepper money. The customer service has been exceptional. I have been kept informed at every stage of my application. Quick transfer of funds to my account.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Congratulations on the new loan. We understand the importance of keeping you informed throughout the application process and we're glad to hear we were able to fund the loan so quickly!

Fantastic service

Even if I had not been approved I would leave the same review.
Fantastic service, so fast, so many check points for you to see where the process is at and most importantly the service provided by Jordan was helpful, polite and super friendly.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you for such a positive review, Megan. We love hearing about our customers experiences and appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. Regards, Rachael

RenSydney, NSW

Treated like a human not a number

Pepper Money staff treat you likea real human being along with competitive rates and reasonable charges in relation to their fees. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Great team of people

Pepper Money A.Pepper

We certainly appreciate your recommendations, Ren. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Cass

Not a problem.

Jassarah

JassarahSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Great customer service. Liked that I had a specific person to communicate with - Jonathan. Jonathan was extremely helpful. Easy process. Will use again in the future. Quick reply via email and phone.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Jassarah. At Pepper, we specialise in working with you as an individual to ensure the loan is tailored to suit your needs. Glad to hear you'll be in contact with us in the future!
Jason

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service, prompt & stress free process!

We received amazing service from Jordan, it was a quick & easy process.
Applied late Friday afternoon, approved Monday & funds received on Tuesday, the interest rate is way better than a bank.
Highly recommend Pepper!

Pepper Money A.Pepper

That's fantastic, Anthony! Thanks for recognising our efficient and friendly service.
Regards,
Rachael

anthony r.

anthony r.South-Eastern Region, NSW

It really helped us

Had a really good experience with Olivia she was very helpful new what we needed and got us a great deal I highly recommend them so give them a go

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi Anthony, thank you for your review and for your recommendations. We'll also be sure to pass on tis feedback to Olivia!

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent from start to Finish

The staff and process going through Pepper has been very easy, simple and clear communication made it a pleasure to deal with you. The rate was competitive and even being self employed wasn't a problem. Thankyou all at Pepper

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks so much for passing on this fantastic feedback, Shane. Welcome to Pepper Money!
Natalie

Very helpful and professional. Good clear communication. Would recommend pepper money for a personal loan

Clear instructions and communication. Happy with the experience and the personal service. The rate was competitive and the repayments realistic over a period to suit our individual needs and circumstance.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Pepper Money A.Pepper

Fantastic Cass, thanks for letting us know. Sounds like we were able to tailor a loan to suit your needs perfectly! Glad we were able to assist.
Kinds regards,

Rob

RobBrisbane

Very easy to deal with, very quick

I have used Pepper before foe a debt consolidation loan and knew they wouldn't be a problem this time.
Needed to get a small loan for extra work to our new home.
Applied on Sunday arvo, money in the bank on Thursday.
Very good interest rate.
Teejaye was extremely helpful and communication was excellent.
Very smooth process without any drama.
Would highly recommend.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Glad we were able to assist, Rob! We love hearing about our customer's experiences and appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback and offer your recommendations.
Natalie

Fast service. Cheaper rate.

I consolidated my 15.4% CommBank personal loan to 8.95% - normally very difficult to find as a sole trader, even though I am already servicing the current loan. Very happy with my switch.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks Jackie, it's great to hear that we were able to assist with such a fantastic rate. Welcome aboard!

newbieasked

my broker uses pepper money for my car loan. will i get an access on my account how?

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi, thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. You may want to contact us so we can talk to you about your loan specifically, and we will be able to direct you to our online portal. We will also be able to answer any other questions you may have about your new loan. Our number is 1300 308 738 and we are available from 8am to 8pm AEST. We look forward to hearing from you.

newbie

Hi i did exactly what you said . Thanks i could see my account now . One more thing how often does pepper money report your repayments history to credit bureaus?
Regards.
Newbie

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Glad we were able to assist. Regarding credit reporting, it's best to give us a call on 1300 308 738. Our customer service team will be able to answer your question.
Thanks,

John

Johnasked

Hi I am six months into my car loan and now I no longer need my car,can I sell it or trade it in and what would the exit fees be.thanks.

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Hi John, thank you for contacting Pepper Money. We can certainly assist with your enquiry. Please give us a call on 1300 308 738 to discuss this further.

Michelle G.

Michelle G.asked

Hi, I don't have a Drivers Licence but have a RTA issued Photo Identification Card....does your online application for a personal loan accept this?

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thanks for reaching out to us, Michelle. For a personal loan application, we accept the following Government issued ID:

*Driver’s licence
*Passport
*Proof of age card

Hope this helps,

Natalie

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives