Verifiedpeppermoney.com.au

Josh3 posts

sim
simPerth, WA

Best of the Best

such a fantastic fast and freindly team to work with, ive now used them twice and to be honest theyre more efficient and open with you then major banks and fast too :) highly highly recommend them Show details ·  1
Kim M
Kim M

Awesome service

Wow I was so impressed! Funds were in my bank within 24 hours. No paperwork, everything was done electronically. Quicker than a bank and they were in constant contact with me for every step. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Neville
NevilleHunter Region, NSW2 posts

No sneezing with Pepper Money

Kaylene at customer service was A1 only drama was getting payout figures from other lenders I had.
100% satisfied Show reply
Wendy
Wendy

Amazing experience

Daryl made this so easy, applied 1 day and approved the next day.
Thank you for being awesome i will recommend you to everyone. Show reply
peter e.
peter e.

Loan

Fast approval great service good communication easy to deal with Show reply
Josh

Fast and pleasurable. Just how i like it

Fast and pleasurable. Just how i like it. Quick money within 36hrs Show details ·  1
Riah
Riah2 posts

Easy & Efficient

Quick application process & the response from the team is within 2 working days. When the application is assigned to a particular person, they are there with you all the way & you get swift replies via email. I did need a little extra assistance during the process, so I contacted the call centre to make things even quicker & the customer service in the call centre was friendly & helpful. Overall, a lovely experience.

The no fees was also an appreciated added bonus to the whole experience & the interest is fair. Show details ·  1

Peter E.
Peter E.

Recommended

Fast and easy online application, followed up with email and phone confirmation. Competitive rates and no sign up fees. Show details ·  1
Bronwyn
BronwynPerth, WA

Magnificent

Definitely worth the effort , friendly customer service and strived to approve. They helped a lot and were very reasonable with loan amount , didn’t push to give more than I needed , in fact they assessed my situation and were compassionate and fast Show details ·  1
Scott
ScottPerth, WA5 posts

Fees on fees on fees

So many fees! Early Payout fee (Unable to tell me how they've calculated the rather high early payout fee.) Then there's the account closing fee and then the payment handling fee and the account keeping fee.... fee fee fee. All adds up over the time of the loan. Be sure to read the fine print!! Show details
Jason
Jason

Very easy finance

The whole finance deal all done on computer. Only spoke to a human as a confirmation call after fully approved. Apply, upload some documents, confirmation of you are you, sign electronically, phone call money will be deposited in my account.
That easy. Good job Pepper Money. Show details ·  1
Janine
JanineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Second time customer

I needed a quick loan to finish some home renovations and now I can.
A very quick application process.
Easy to understand what documents were required.
Happy to recommend Pepper Money for a personal loan. Show details ·  1
Leigh
Leigh

Thankyou

Very fast and friendly service
Thankyou for the great experience Show details ·  1
Tina
Tina

Life Saver for sure!!!

Teejaye you’re a rockstar!!! Amazing customer service support. Thank you so much Teejaye and your team @ Pepper Money for helping me out during hard times. Very satisfied customer right here! Strongly recommended Pepper Money, if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be able to see my dad for one last time !!
Thank you so much again and G.B !!! Show details ·  1

Bubbles

Hi, we are looking to move back home to NZ and in April this year we got a car loan through you guys. We are wondering if we are able to trade in the vehicle to pay off the loan with you guys before we return home next year?

Bubbles

So would all interest be involved in the pay out quote or will it only be included up to the moment we payout the loan term

Pepper Money   DM

Hi there, Interest will need to be paid up until the loan payout date - we suggest contacting us to confirm this specific to your loan.

Ant

Hi if I take out a car loan is it possible to make additional lump sum payments throughout the loan?

Will there be any additional fees or penalties for making lump sum/additional payments.

Ant

Can you advise what the early exit fee amount is and any other fees?

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Ant, The fees will depend on a few factors so it will be best if you call us for further information.

Meagan H.
Meagan H.

Is there a number I can call to contact pepper money from overseas?

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Meagan, Thank you for reaching out - yes, you can call us from overseas on +61 2 7227 1555

See all Pepper Personal Loans questions

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingNo
Interest RateFrom 7.95% p.a.
Comparison Rate From 9.56% p.a.
Monthly Fee $13