Pepper Personal Loans

Pepper Personal Loans

Listing monitored by Pepper

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (201), Variable Rate (27) and Line of Credit (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.548 years
Phill
PhillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic experience, Highly recommend.

Pepper money were fantastic to deal with all the way through the lending process. No hidden fees and providing an honest quote before contract was great to see. With the money I saved in hidden fees directed to franchise finance companies I can take my family on a holiday. Thanks all at Pepper and we will certainly be doing more business in the near future.

Patrick
PatrickIllawarra, NSW

Great service and the speed of process/reply was amazing

Olivia was my agent who was so prompt, very helpful, and understanding of my situation. Helped me with all the paperwork I needed and processed my loan quickly as possible to help me consolidate some debt

Jessica
Jessica Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Can’t recommend Pepper Money Enough!

Can’t recommend Pepper Money Enough! Being a first time borrower dealing with Pepper Money was amazing !!! Super quick and omg so easy ! They don’t try and call you every 5mins like a lot of others , they keep you updated which is amazing so you actually know what’s going on and they are super fast with any requests ! My loan was settled in just a couple days. Very happy with them !!! 10/10

Mandy
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy and great service

The loan process was very easy from start to finish. Olivia was very professional and quick to action. The loan rate was the best I had found. Thank you Pepper and Olivia

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best

From start to finish the service was excellent in every way with no delays or unexpected costs.
I am very satisfied with Pepper rates and professionalism.
I can thoroughly recommend pepper

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Super easy and so helpful

Applying for a loan was so simple with Pepper. We hit some bumps with my new employment which we fixed really easily.
Olivia was an amazing help and so quick and responsive.
Will definitely use Pepper again in the future

Best customer service I had encounter.

Olivia assisted us,she is very patient & guided us along the way.We are relieved that we got approved ,will change our lives.Highly recommended.This will change our lives.Thank you so much Olivia

Pepper Money A.Pepper

Thank you, Angela. We’re so pleased to hear that we were able to help you to achieve your dreams! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and for recognising Olivia's efforts in providing you with such amazing service.

Finally people that listen

From start to finish it was so easy and less stressful than I thought pepper has been awesome with their help and responses.
Thanks again would highly recommend pepper loans to anyone.
Cw

Fantastic and supported Experience

Fantastic experience from the start, the application process was super simple, my customer service rep Olivia was super responsive, answered all my questions within minutes of my emails - could not be happier - infact the whole loan process was easier than getting payout letters from my old bank!

Kristen S.
Kristen S.Murray Region, NSW

Extremely helpful

I found Pepper Money customer service to be extremely helpful. My application was processed quickly and painlessly. Stress free experience. No unexpected fees and the rate was competitive. Overall quite happy

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Luke
LukeFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome to deal with, straight forward

Very good customer service
Great communication always
100% satisfied with pepper fiancée
Will be a return customer for sure
Any issues were sorted quickly and with zero fuss
Quick to answer the phone

Greg C.
Greg C.Murray Region, NSW

Pepper money

Was simple to apply for a personal loan. The pepper team were very easy to talk to and fixed any problems that I had quickly and loan was all over within a week thanks Jonathan

maxi
maxiPerth, WA

Easy and smooth application and approval

The service is excellent. My application and approval was very smooth and easy process! Thank you Pepper for letting me consolidate my loans and make a one payment! It will definitely save me more money!

Hi Maxi,
Thank you for providing your feedback. It’s fantastic to hear that we were able to offer you a loan to suit your circumstances. Welcome to Pepper Money!

Zane
ZaneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Amazingly fast and efficient

Peppers was amazingly fast and efficient, communicating and application was straight forward and easy couldn't be happier, transfer was just as quick. Even with the weekend not even 3 full business days and loan approved and released to bank. Very happy customer

Hi Zane,
It’s also great to hear that you have found the process to be straightforward and efficient which we hope continues throughout your journey with us.

Great experience.

Dealing with Pepper Personal loans has been great. The processes was quick and simple and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. All up I could not be happier. Thanks Pepper

Hi Cheryl,
You're welcome! We're thrilled to have assisted with your loan and appreciate the time you've taken to provide your feedback.

Read more reviews - page 2

fred
fredasked

Hi, is there any experience or story about personal loan EARLY repayment? Their FAQ says there is a charge/fee for fixed-rate loans BUT their homepage and application says NO !!!

Hi Fred,
If you go to our loan product features page here: https://www.pepper.com.au/lending/personal-loans you will see that no fees are payable if the loan is paid early. This applies to fixed rates on personal loans.
Hope this helps.

cheffieasked

hi , i'm trying to register on the myloan portal, can anyone tell me how to do it?
thanks

Hi Cheffie,
Thank you for reaching out to Pepper Money. Please call us on 1300 108 794 so our friendly customer service team can assist you with access to the online portal.

cheffie

Thanks Natalie, what are your business hours?

Hi Cheffie,
You can contact us Monday - Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).

Sharon H.asked

My lease finishes in a couple of months and I’d like to return the car. How do I do that?

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Would you kindly contact us on 1300 308 738 to allow us to provide instruction specific to your account? We're here to help from 8am to 6pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

Sharon H.

Can you provide a number I can call from overseas please?

Hi Sharon,
Please call +61 2 8624 3405 between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM (AEST) Monday to Friday.
Mikayla

See all Pepper Personal Loans questions

Get an answer from our members and Pepper representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Offers Peer-to-Peer LendingNo
Interest Rate7.95% p.a.
Comparison Rate 9.56% p.a.
Monthly Fee $13.00